MY FATHER AND I WILL MAKE AN ABODE WITHIN YOU

Ani

MY FATHER AND I WILL MAKE AN ABODE WITHIN YOU

In a private conversation with a brother, the Master said:

In many people there is something amassed from the past. If there is jealousy, suspicion, a brotherhood cannot be formed. This is not that Divine thing which unites the people. When talking about the Love, someone feels shame, because his love has impurities. That is why man needs to have pure thoughts and desires, and when the Love passes through that clean environment, it will not gain any impurities. When your consciousness is unclean, it cannot elevate to a higher area. The Divine Love will come to renew the world. Two people that love each other should know what distance they should place between each other. It should neither be too big, nor too small; Rationality will tell you what exactly it should be. Because the Love is Fire. When you bring imprudently the source of warmth to a plant, it will burn, won't it?

The brother asked the Master, "You said in the lecture that man needed to have a connection only with one creature, only with the Lord, and should connect with nothing else. What does this mean?"

When self-interest is put in, love is with a connection. Make sure that no one else becomes obsessed with what you love. Do not wait for any personal benefits from the Love. You cannot have Divine Love if you do not aspire to the centre, to God. When two of you are going to God, you are friends. When you are moving away from God, you become adversaries. Love has quite a peculiar quality, and when it enters man, it incites him to read, study, work for the Lord, admire and see the elevated everywhere. When you find the Divine in man, you have found the veritable man. And if you find the human in man, you have found the shadow.

The brother asked, "You said yesterday that we can love as Christ loves."

Christ has said, "Me and My Father will make an abode within you." We can love like the Christ, or more specifically - give pace for Christ to manifest in us. Apostle Paul says, "Not I, but Christ lives in me." Love is a manifestation of God in Life. He, who has worked his way to this great law, has gained everything. Until he has had his fill of Love, man cannot be a factor in Life.

The difference between falling in love and the Divine Love is in the following: if the love that you have towards somebody does not cast a shadow upon your Love towards God, then that Love is Divine. But if your love towards somebody casts a shadow upon your Love towards God, then that Love has an impurity. Wanting to be loved by the one you love is human business. An irrational creature cannot enter the Divine world. All creatures are rational there. In order for you to be able to have a high connection with the love of a creature, then you have to understand it, and it has to understand you. In the Love there is an exchange. The Divine Love is eternal and unceasing. It was written, "Try Me and see that I am sweet." With the Love, no matter the form, everything is good. However, from the physical love they expect what it cannot give. It contributes very little to the man.

The Love of Christ is spoken about in the following verse: "He who has the Spirit of Christ." The Love of Christ should be understood by the Spirit of Christ. People have yet to learn, as they have succumbed to ignorance. Christians now think that they understand what Love is. Unless they apply it, they cannot recognize it. When I say "I will pay my debts", and repay out of Love, then the action is important, not the words.

When people love each other, they attract each other. The Writ says, "Christ came to love the sinful before they were righteous." And you say, "How should I love?" Like the Christ! You shall say, "Christ was able to, and so am I! Love is the only thing that can withstand all the endless sins of man and elevate them." My definition of the Love is: if your love can obliterate inside your mistakes and the mistakes of your neighbours, it is Love. So you will not pause upon the sins of the people, and when you come to the perfect Love, you will find yourselves in an endless world. It is very difficult to forgive; not only to forgive, but to also forget, and not only to forget, but to leave not a trace of that. Should you come to this Love, you are immortal, you are boundless. Then you will create a world of Beauty around yourselves, a world of only Love, Peace, Happiness, Joy, Harmony, and Bliss. When you are in connection with this Great Love, you then understand your Master. When you find your Master and when He finds you, He will be blind to all of your mistakes. Your Love in the future has to be such that we would be able to walk forward. Each one of you, through the Love, has to obliterate in his mind and in his heart all mistakes, and then the Lord will come to write. The Lord needs a clean book, in which He can write His Word.

So now the Love has to obliterate, first and foremost, all mistakes of yours, in order for us to be able to set out. And then we will finish the School and we will enter where? - Into the New epoch, where they do not marry each other, but are like Angels. And this epoch will come. This can happen. This is in the transformation of the consciousness.