DEVELOPMENT OF THE NEW SENSES

Ani

DEVELOPMENT OF THE NEW SENSES

A group of brothers and sisters visited the Master in His reception room. A brother raised a question about the awakening of the clairvoyance or the sixth sense in man. The Master said:

There is an established order of awakening of the clairvoyance. If you apply an unnatural method, then sometime or other you will come back in a natural way again.

For instance, grapes can be grown in a conservatory, under artificial heating on the North Pole, but the vine can get confused and stop producing grapes.

Concentration is used for clairvoyance. You should all use it. Then, a person must read, pray, and wish for that, until the Invisible world responds. When you enter a connection with the Prime Cause, you have to develop the Virtues as well.

Certain methods of awakening of the chakras were appropriate for the Hindus, but for the western nations they are not as appropriate, because their brain is differently organized.

For man to enter the Divine thought, which God has implanted in the flowers, is another revolutionary method for the development of the sixth sense. That way you will come into connection with the Divine spirit in the flowers, which works in them, and you will understand the Divine laws. When you go to a soldier and tell him the password, he will reply with the rest of it, will he not? And the flower, when we come into connection with it, will tell what is implanted in it by God.

The main thing is to make a connection with the flowers and then the Divine in them will pass over into you and will manifest to you. The Light, the Divine, which passes through the flowers, should pass over into you. That is what is important.

All flowers are connected with the Divine creatures. You too will aspire to them and they will guide you further up.

Everyone can look into the next world, if he concentrates on a Divine idea and abstracts himself entirely from everything material; he should throw out of his mind all objects from this world, and he will then immediately see the Next world. But it is possible for him to experience fear.

A sister inquired, "Why would he be afraid?"

Because he would think that he would not be able to return after he has broken all connections with the physical world. If you want to have a connection with the next world, you have to break with this one, and in no sense assume that you have nothing. Man sees some things in his dream, because he isolates himself from the outer forms. The dream is clairvoyance.

The clairvoyant in certain minutes must not perceive the outer life in order to perceive the inner one. The ordinary person, because he is not a clairvoyant, because he has not prepared himself to abstract from the outer world, in order to be able to see the invisible, he has the necessary conditions during his sleep; then the outer world does not influence him and he has visions.

Without contemplation, without isolation, nothing can be achieved from the outer world. If people want to come into the Love, their vision will broaden. The dreams of a person, who is coming closer to gaining clairvoyance, start becoming more connected.

A brother asked, "Which thought is it best for the consciousness to concentrate on during these exercises?"

Concentrate your consciousness on this verse, "If My words abide within you and you abide within Me, I and My Father will make an abode within you and I will manifest to you". Then you can take for concentration from John's Gospel, chapter 14, verse 21; chapter 14, verse 23; chapter 15, verse 7.

Apostle Paul had the experience of emanation and says, "I saw something, but was I inside the body or out of it, I do not know". He was outside the body.

A brother inquired, "Can a person concentrate on the Christ during these exercises?"

Yes, he can, but not on the crucified Christ. You should concentrate on images, not on an abstract thing. For the awakening of the inner strengths concentrate your consciousness on creatures who incarnate Goodness, Clemency, Love, Purity, like the image of Christ, etc. These are methods for the concentration of evolution, and in time of involution they were different.

In order for man to have achievements in this area, continuous work is required. This cannot happen at once, because through a work like that, the matter of the body has to refine, so that it does not have rough, but supreme vibrations.

A sister told the Master, "I would like to develop clairvoyance. But it is written in the books that it will not do without a Master".

That is right; it will not do without a Master. Everything is movement there, everything makes haste, haste. You must first become masters and be able to stop what changes quickly. You have to start with the smallest: with the Love, with communion with Nature and with the deep breathing.

The sister said, "I love communicating with Nature anyway".

You shall walk among Nature, you shall connect with it.

The sister said, "I was young, I finished high-school and became a teacher. Such joy was flowing inside me; I felt love towards the children, towards everything - towards the grasses, the flowers, the midges, etc. Why do I not love like that anymore?"

At that time you have had the Love as a feeling, and now you have got it as a thought. After that you will come to the more supreme forms of Love. Apply now the above-cited three things and the rest of the exercises - later.

If man tries now to enter in a connection with the Invisible world, it is a hopeless case; he has this implanted, and now he only has to harmonize his thoughts, feelings, and desires, in order for that, which is implanted, to manifest. The thoughts have to be filtered. Inside the thoughts there has to be no self-seeking sediment. Pure thoughts, feelings, and desires are needed. The best method for entering a connection with the Invisible world is the prayer. It has been said, "Pray constantly".

Upon entering the Invisible world there has to be a Master to lead the affair. When man enters this area, if he has no guidance, he will get scared.

I have made thousands of measurings on heads. Once, when I measured the head of one of the first clairvoyants in Bulgaria, a pleasant light was coming out of the center of conscience, but she loved to criticize. I told her, 'You are only just, but not religious". She sees everything and thinks she is religious. If she were religious, she would be a genius, a saint. What makes the religious stand out? - The feeling of reverence towards everyone, the interminable veneration towards everyone, seeing the good in everyone. That clairvoyant was peppery. She once told a man that he had stolen a grater and that when he returns it, then he will get on well, because ever since he had stolen that grater, things were going backwards for him.

Always when well-known Elevated creatures are about to come, the more inferior creatures scamper away. In this fear of theirs, they hide inside you. And the fear that you experience is their state.

Now, in order to have insight, we need a sixth sense. It will contribute to the other senses, and will bring a new stream into our life.

An astronomer can introduce theories to you, but practically what are you going to learn? You need to see the stars with a telescope. The same thing refers to the development of the sixth sense. Now the sixth sense is forming within us, and there still are six other senses, which have to be developed. Man has 12 senses. From the visible we go to the invisible. There is a first octave of the Light, and the second octave of the Light is in the Invisible world. Between the two octaves of the Light, at the border of the physical world there is a dark zone. During execises for the sixth senses, when you come to that border, everything gets dark, because you are passing through the dark zone, and after 1-2 minutes, a new, soft light appears, into which you enter. That is the second octave of the Light. Everyone can do this, but as we said, guidance is needed, in order not to be scared. When one comes back into the physical world from the upper octave into the lower one, he will again pass through the dark border.

The physical world is part of the Spiritual one. If you compare these two worlds as two different ones, you will have a contradiction. For instance, you see in a vision a beautiful mountain, and you think that it is a fantasy, a figment of your imagination, and then you see people, who are moving and talking to you; then you are in a real world. When people are talking to you, you are in the real world.

Before entering the beautiful world, you will be attacked by horrors, like the local parasites; that is a passing through the dark zone, and when they attack you, you can scoot off. And you have to go through this world in order to go to the beautiful one. They cannot do anything to you, but if you hesitate, you lose. You must not hesitate. In the unhesitating of the consciousness lies everything. When you enter that dark zone, the evil spirits will chase you and pounce on you; that is a great trial. The last instance is there, and after that the doors open. When you are passing through the dark zone, you will hear the most insulting words; such that you have never heard on Earth. The dark spirits will not leave anything sacred that they will not defile. You will encounter these contradictions, and then you will learn to hang up the phone. You will have this experience.