THE BULGARIAN GOLDEN AGE

Ani

THE BULGARIAN GOLDEN AGE

Three brothers visited the Master today. They asked Him to tell them something about the attitude of the world towards Him and towards the Brotherhood in general.

Long ago, when the opponents chased the Bogomils, Bogomilism was in an epoch of low tide then and chasing was possible. Today, even if they tear one hundred pairs of sandals, they cannot do anything, because we are in high tide and what they try to do against us by law will not happen. They followed me by car, to catch me, but they could not - they just reached out their hands and obstacles occurred, they saw that the place was not convenient and they put it off. That is how circumstances arrange. It is the golden age of the Bulgarian people now and if today's conditions vanish, too, then the creation of the Teaching will move to another people and Bulgaria will wait at the queue and even attached by a thread. Everybody in Bulgaria will go through fire and water, which will affect you, the disciples, too, in order to be seen who will withstand. Many people, to whom I have given knowledge, do not use it properly and I will not give them knowledge about electricity and magnetism, because they will misuse it. Let them wait for thousands of years for these laws and powers from science. I will close this Divine book; I will give to the few who are ready, but not to all.

One brother asked the Master: "When they write so many things against You, which are not true, why don't You defend Yourself?"

Truth does not bear excuse. Why Truth will be excused? There is no need of being in a hurry, ages are in front of us, i.e. the future is ours, and time works for us. Once I travelled with a mister and he told me: "Do you know what is written about You in the newspapers?" I told him: "Be sure at least in that I have not bribed them, as long as they write in this way because of me. They will take their words back one day, if only man does his work well. In all annals of Nature, there is no a described case, in which somebody has worked with Love and has lost something."

Some time ago, a brother from Pleven came and mentioned that some people there have spoken bad things about the Brotherhood. I told him that I have not started this movement by my personal will, but after God's order and that is why these are not human matters, but Divine ones and each obstacle, which will occur on its road, will be moved away.

One young man came from the region of Varna and shared that once he was my big opponent. He worked in the mine Pernik and talked always against the Teaching, but they tied his tongue, he became completely dumb. From then on, he acquainted with spiritism and saw that I had been at the right side, and he - at the wrong side. He understood that he kicked against something, at which one shall not strike. Everyone, who begins to oppose the Truth, will suffer. One pure thought came to that young man, who had seen his mistake and understood that the world cannot be fixed in the way people walk today. One priest from Varna came to tell me that I corrupt the nation. I answered him: "Whatever you talk, think, in order something not to happen to you! That's what the law is like!" Later, that priest travelled by train and because of a crash, a big case fell on his head and injured him. He came back to me to tell him something for consolation. I told him that he has to live in conformity with God and that we are at the front and that we are in permanent stress. These waves, which always pour on us, shall be repulsed, we shall fight against the arrows of darkness and be permanently awake and sober. This is not a war with blood and flesh, but we fight against the dark powers of hell and it is not easy to repulse all this.

They want to extinguish this Teaching, but they will never succeed. They say that this Teaching is new, but it is always one, it is Divine! This Light will suffuse the world and whatever they do, they cannot extinguish it. Everything in the world, which is mortal, is not Divine and it will collapse. Everything, which is immortal, is Divine and will remain.

Counteractions, which are not needed, shall not be evoked. I have presented lots of things in my talks and lectures, which shall be studied and the most important thing is the disciple to understand them and use them. The same is with many people, who read from morning to evening the gospels and if they knew how to use them, they would have obtained a big fortune. I want nothing from the world.

Did you hear what the Swiss, who came, said? That the apostles of the New Culture come out from Bulgaria.

One brother asked: "Where does he know that from?"

From there, from where the bees know that the weather will worsen. It is said in the Writ: "Word will not return void." When I was called at the Directorate of the police, I said that if they oppose and begin to counteract the White Brotherhood, droughts, floods, famine, earthquakes, reparations will occur in Bulgaria and finally everything will be smashed up. I also underlined: "I have told nothing, which has not happened, and do you know what would have happened to Bulgaria, if we have not worked by now? But we have worked a lot and always positively!" Today they have a little better attitude towards us, there is no such counteraction. The Teaching will transfer to Russia from here and it will be applied there. Paneurhythmy will be played in Russia. The Germans will apply it, too. I warned Ferdinand about four things: first, I told that they had not to fight against the allies during the Balkan war. If they had not fought, they would have obtained Dede-Agach, Kavalla. Second, in 1914 I told Bulgaria to maintain neutrality, because it will win in this way, that they will give enough land for the price of neutrality; they did not listen to me. Third, after Bulgaria entered the WWI, I told in 1917 that it will lose and measures to be taken on time. I wanted only good for Bulgaria, but I was interned in Varna. Then, after the defeat, they asked me, but I said: "It is already late!" Fourth, I repeated in front of Ferdinand and Boris that they have to be in good relationships with all countries. I have given methods for the various spheres of life, methods of education of a child and the youth, I have given music, I have also given Paneurhythmy; let them apply them now. This is a material, which is tried, and there is no need of searching another method, because that method, which I indicate, is in conformity with the epoch and shall be applied. Our power is not that in some countries treat us well, but if we have connection to the Divine, if we have the support of Heaven. There is already literature, in which I have presented all methods and I do not say to accept on trust, but they can try all this. People preach freedom, which can be taken from them by everyone, but I preach Freedom, which cannot be taken from them by anyone.

Let the most intelligent and most selfless Bulgarians come to me and I will tell them a way, in which it can be went out of the present situation.