I HAVE GATHERED YOU FOR SEVERAL REASONS

Ani

I HAVE GATHERED YOU FOR SEVERAL REASONS

In a private conversation with a brother, the Master said:

I have gathered you for several reasons at this School, and I will mention three of them. First of all, why have I gathered you at the School? In order a community of people to be formed, who to have great Love towards each other; an environment of Love to be formed, in order from here to be sent powerful waves of Love, It to be spread all over the world, and reach to the souls of the mankind and awake them. Second - in order to prepare you for preachers in the future ages. You all, even the smallest, will be preachers in future; you will be given knowledge, power, gift. The magical power of the Writ and the powerful aid of the Invisible world will be with you; you will be given all favourable conditions in order to preach the ideas of the New culture, the ideas of the Sixth race, which are presented in the talks and lectures, and they contain exactly these ideas, that is why study them carefully, in order to prepare yourselves for this important work, which is forthcoming for you.

Third, you do not belong to the White Brotherhood, yet. One of its members has great knowledge and powers, is a master of the keys of the natural powers and works for the raise of the mankind and the entire nature. And you are disciples of the White Brotherhood and I prepare you in order to enter It and become White Brothers. This is the great, for which I prepare you and which expects you.