HAVE PEACE, IN ORDER TO HAVE USEFUL WORK

Ani

HAVE PEACE, IN ORDER TO

HAVE USEFUL WORK

You need thousands of years more in order you to become White Brothers. What love did you apply? You are still silkworms. I spend part of my time for you, but I also have an attitude towards plants, animals, stars, everything. Do not mix up human matters with God's ones. God's matters are always blessed. You say: "We are bad!" But you are not the best, either. Man, who lives well, benefits from himself and if he does not live well, he harms himself. All people are put to tests. And the one, who withstands till the end, will be blessed. The crucial things are very simple, but attention is required, because they are small. In order to be able to see small things and recognize them as important, alert consciousness is needed. People want now grand things, and grand things are results from small things. For example, the best poems are composed of small letters and if these letters do not exist, nice poems will not exist either.

Somebody walks along the Spiritual path, and suddenly he goes back to the old. Man is a very tenacious, self-willed creature. They will tell him something, and he will do another thing. Those, who cannot correct their mistakes anywhere, are sent to Earth.

One sister said: "I feel that something bad and unpleasant approaches me, goes into me and I become bad. When it goes out, I take on good mood."

First of all, the publican, who gives the wine, is guilty, but the one who drinks is also guilty, because he lacks strength of character and does not manifest strong will. In such cases, the methods for facing shall be applied. The cart is yours, but somebody grips you and leads you. Till when? It is till the stronger one comes and grips the bridle. Then the horse and cart will go to where you wish. This means God's spirit to come. When the horse and the cart go to where you do not want, this is an obsession by lower creatures. The cart is your body, and the horse is your mind. When you get up in the morning, somebody has settled in you and has gripped the bridle. Man may find himself in a big hardship. You have some blessings, but lower creatures come and rob you. And you ask yourself where, what you had, has gone; where you joy, peace and good mood have gone. We do not know how to keep what we have. When you hate, you become ugly, and when you love, you become beautiful. The lower spirits want you hate to become ugly, shady and lose your love. Days of dedication come for the disciples. God will visit you to see to where you have reached. You will be examined not in the bad sense of the word, but of the good; everyone shall be ready now.

One day you will pass through a big disappointment. This will be the final examination, which you will have to pass. You will be left by everybody. It will seem that all have forgotten you. Nature gives hard walnuts and difficult tasks to strong people. Enjoy contradictions, because in the current conditions life is impossible without contradictions. If we did not have contradictions in today's conditions, life would have been much worse.

You shall have peace, in order you to have useful work. You cannot work without peace. Man of peace does the best things. Be in peace with all people, you shall not clash with them. In order man to renovate and be healthy, he shall not allow any negative thoughts, desires and feelings in him. It is nice all people from one society to send shining thoughts to each other. The misfortunes on Earth are results from the fact that very few people think for the sake of us. If everybody thinks good for you and you think good for the others, it will be very well.

When man is in an electrical, nervous state, he shall breathe deeply, hold the air up to 100 seconds and calmness will come. The one, who does not quarrel for a year, receives a bonus, and the one, who quarrels, loses a bonus. The one, who does not quarrel for ten years, will receive a bigger bonus. I recommend you now a bonus for one day.

Self-education is when man does not lose God's law even in the worst conditions. The wide road is dangerous, and the narrow one - safe. The robber is on the watch along wide roads, and along the narrow ones - he does not. Have in mind the following law: when you judge people, you take half of their sins.

You all need one thing: to become inheritors of what is meant for you; because your Father has left you a large inheritance, and you are already mature and you shall not be idle and beg from one or another.

Somebody wants me promise for the day of tomorrow, but I cannot promise, because I have not the day of tomorrow at my disposal. I can do something now. You shall say: "If the day of tomorrow is favourable and if it is God's will, I will do that, otherwise I will not."

I insist on the following rule: when I enter a house and see that the carpet is curved, I fix it or if I see that a nail has come out, I hammer it, or if I see that the cloth of somebody is torn, I sew it; in this way I will create a good feature in myself.

When man regulates his spiritual life, he will also regulate his physical one. The external life depends on the internal one. I know the Advanced creatures, because I love them. Love is the connection with them and they can manifest themselves. They ask me: "You can recognize them, can't you?" I say: "I love them." If you love them, they will do everything; they will arrange all your things; if you do not love them, they will walk past you and go away.

Now we are in the desert and we will settle when we reach the Land of Canaan. There have been no better times. God's workers shall be brave and be able to give an answer to anyone. The lower spirits can say from inside, that it is not you who can fix the world. They will say: "Are you their last resort?" You will answer them: "The way you can spoil, I can fix. I will build with God, I am a worker, sent for this work and I will finish it. My plan is given."

God's ship never sinks, although sometimes damage occurs.