HIDDEN IN US, WEALTH REVEALS THROUGH HARDSHIPS

Ani

HIDDEN IN US, WEALTH REVEALS

THROUGH HARDSHIPS

The Master had read the lecture. We made the exercises and came back to the hall. After a couple of songs, a conversation began, in which the Master said the following:

One old man, when he was dying, gave to his son a stick and told him: "Son your happiness is in this stick." He took the stick and carried it always with him and always waited for it to bring him happiness, but it did not. One day, while he was walking somewhere with his stick, a bull attacked him. And during the fight, in order to protect himself, he began to hit the bull by his stick. It broke into two parts and the wealth came out of it. Then he said to himself: "Oh, why did not this bull appear ten years ago?" This bull - a big hardship comes against you, too, in order you to find a large wealth, hidden in you. Each hardship is for the wealth, which you carry in you, to appear. There are people, who cannot manifest themselves without being shaken. The bad conditions, in which the English people live - fogs, island life, etc., have made them be smart and enterprising. Each hardship is a closed cash-desk, which you carry on your back. Do not carry it, but open it and take what you need. Suffering is the Divine bank, where God has put expensive treasures, which we have to open and use.

Life is an enormous hardship. Lots of students want to enter the Occult School and reveal the secrets without any hardships. And they shall know that the big revelations are accompanied by hardships and sufferings, of which they have not even dreamt. And Jesus, when he came on Earth to fulfil God's Will, passed through big hardships. There is no harder thing than preaching to somebody, who thinks only for himself.

One sister said: "I want to have the experience of Daniel."

You want to have the experience of Daniel, but do you know through what sufferings he has passed, in order the secrets to be revealed to him? He was surrounded by court men of wisdom and they all were against him. Daniel was put in big contradictions and nobody helped him. He was within a hair's breadth of death and there was nobody to help him. He was at his wits' end of the dangers, in which he was and the moment he did not find any alternative God revealed to him the secrets. He spoke to him and Daniel saw Him. Here, at Izgreva, there is nobody, who has passed through such sufferings. Some people, who have easy lives, think that the secrets will be revealed to them! This is impossible and there are no exceptions. Paul the Apostle himself passed through lots of hardships. All other prophets passed through big contradictions and it was not until then that God silently began to speak to them.

The sister said: "Master, Your words make me become to love sufferings. When they come, I will know how to treat them."

Thomas Carlyle* discouraged and wanted to end his life. He found his existence useless, but light came after only three days and he wrote his best composition.

A brother of ours, a musician, had an enormous love disappointment, because his girl-friend has told him: "Either the Master, or me!" He loved her, and she loved him, too and he experienced big suffering. I told him: "You are in an interesting moment of your life, because of that suffering. What you experience now means an enormous internal progress for you. When you have such a suffering, you will be able to create elevated works." Great people have passed through big hardships in order to enter the Kingdom of God. Small sufferings impede man. For example, you shall not turn attention to the words of the others. As God fixes the world, today's sufferings serve for correction. For some people, suffering is for correction, and for others it is a test for what they are studying.

I will give you a motto: first, put the fingers of your right hand on the thumb of the left one and move them from the base to the top, while saying: "God, let the Divine in me, put there before the creation of the world, grow." You shall repeat this motto three times. You will see what a big result there will be when you repeat it each morning.

After that the Master told us to sing a song. We sang "Venir - Benir".

----------------------------------------------
* Thomas Carlyle - an English historian, biographer and moralist (1795­ - 1881) (Ed.)