Spiritual Healing

Ani

Spiritual Healing

PRAYERS

When you pray, the image of God shall be in your mind.

A PRAYER FOR HEALING (of another person)

Omnipresent and almighty God, in the Name of the Lord, Who has spoken to Your servant, let Your cure come through us Your humble-servants, for the Glory of Your Name.

We thank you, that You have heard us. Only You are our Lord, besides You we have no other; You are the only One who can always heal. Your cure is health for the body and the soul.

Restore the mutual action between the mind and the soul, between the soul and the body. Turn the source of the heart for good and the powers of the body for useful work.

Let this our brother/sister by flesh, who suffers, accept Your mercy, so that we may always rejoice in the presence of Your Might.

Amen.

(The prayer is to be said each Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 7 and 9 a.m)

A PRAYER FOR HEALING (of another person)

God almighty, You are our refuge. We glorify Your mercies forever. You have made covenant with Your chosen ones, because You have a sound and strong hand to give mercy to those, who know You in Your name.

Turn, God, Your eyes to the suffering brother / sister, give attention to his / her (-) sufferings and relieve them We believe Your words, when you said: "Appeal to me and I will answer you, because I am your God, Who supports you and tells you: "Do not be afraid, I will help you! Do not be afraid, Because I chose you, I called you by name. You are not alone when you walk through the water, I will be with you when you walk through the fire, you will not be burned and the flame will not burn you. Do not be afraid in weakness, too, because I am with you!"

Now hear our prayer, God, pour over him / her (-) of Your abundant mercy!

Amen.

A PRAYER FOR HEALING (personal)

God, You are a source of life. Send in me Your life-giving power- the Spirit - to heal my mind, my heart, my soul, my will, and my body; to heal me from all psychic and physical diseases and sufferings, endow me with health, power and life, and develop in me gifts and abilities for being able to live, study and serve You.

Amen.