Adamic Man. Place in Cosmos

Ani

Adamic Man

Place in Cosmos

These who understand man consider that all the people in the world represent one man. This man they call cosmic man - enormous man. Anything existing in the world suns, planets, people, plants, animals, all that they put in the hands, in the feet, in the head, in the lungs, in the heart, in the stomach of that cosmic man. This means, that cosmic man represents the entire world. They say that how this man moves, so the world shows itself. From modern science point of view this is an uncomprehend thesis.

Outer nature, this is man decomposed to his parts.

As my body accumulates milliards of creatures, in the world as well a lot of people could live together. All the people on the Earth can be gathered in one common body this is the enormous, the great cosmic man, called Adam Kadmon, in him nothing dies, but everything changes. He takes care about all the creatures his body consists of.

According to me man is expression of the entire cosmos. He is the final deed of nature. He is one of the greatest results nature has come to. This means that everything happening in cosmos reflects man inside.

Man is a particle of the whole and as a result the consciousness of all the people on the Earth is accumulated in one whole. The consciousness of all these people represents the cosmic man.

Love manifests in the smallest particles like energy, like an impulse. Scientists call this energy attraction, affinity. However they call it, it is one and the same Love of the parts and Love of the whole. There is no atom, ion, molecule, not containing everything, not containing the energy of Love.

You have not yet studied what cosmic man is. Man is not as he has been born on the Earth. In today's universe, out of God, there is no other creature higher than man. I am not talking about caviller. Everything you see on the Earth is still small, little and petty creatures. One day they should look like their father, the cosmic man.

You have done a lot of work till now, but you have done it without knowledge: you have had thousands of lunches, but you have not eaten as you should eat; thousands of times you have been inhaling and exhaling, but you have not been doing it as you should. So many things have passe through your mind, but you have not thought about as you should. You must think as you should; you must feel as you should and you must feed as you should. It is easy to say that you should be smart, good man. These are common provisions, but they are not ready results. Nature has not created man to be a toy. Mature makes with man one of the greatest experiments in the world. In the being human race exists, it takes the same place as the lungs and the heart in the body. What is man in cosmos? In the being man is now the lungs and the heart. This is the relation. Therefore the entire nature wants man to think right, to feel right and to act right.

For whom is created the world? At the first place for God, at the second place for the angels and at the third place for us, the humans. There from are retrieved three important to us conclusions, namely: the whole is created for the head, the head for the lungs and the stomach. The head is God, the lungs are the angels; we are the stomach.

Plants, animals, clouds everything is for us. We are the heroes, people are the heroes. For them are all the animals in the world, the plants, the waters, the clouds and the Sun, and the stars, everything God has created for us. We are the heroes on the Earth. The Sun rises for us.

What you see on the Earth is nothing else, but man, decomposed to his parts. The plants, the water, the seas, all these animals that exist, this represent man decomposed to his parts. And man bears the notion of the big, enormous man. And it is not only poetically. "We will be a flock and a shepherd" so says the Scripture.

The light, the heat and the strength of the Earth are necessary to man. I am not talking now about the mechanical light, neither about the light we have. For me the physical light is a shadow of reality. For me the physical heat is a shadow of heat. Then the strength that people have is again a shadow. They say: "Very strong man!" This is a shadow. The strength that I am talking about is another. If I have that strength, I can lift the Earth and throw it in the space like a ball. This is strength. From the point of view of the human strength this is absolutely impossible. From the point of view of the Divine strength the Earth is a ball to play with. Even these advanced beings are so capricious, have such great ambition, self-respect and pride! When God envisaged this he has put them in a large space, not to quarrel one day and make mischief. If Moon has been closer to the Earth, they should have quarrelled, but it is put 400 thousand kilometres away, not to be able to quarrel. The Sun is put 92 million miles away, the others are still farther, not to have quarrels between them.

Modern scientists say, that the cosmic Sun is 75 million times greater and has stronger light than our Sun. On this base I make the following comparison: in cosmos as well exists earth that you have once left to come to our small Earth. The cosmic earth is also 75 million times greater than ours. Do you remember that you have once lived on that earth? Do you remember some of its views? You will say that you remember nothing. I ask: how are you going to explain then some of your dreams? You dream for example, that you are somewhere, but it is neither on the Earth you are living today, nor in the sky. When you cannot explain to you these dreams with the knowledge you have on the Earth, you neglect them and say: "This is fantasy!" No, in the sub- consciousness of man are accumulated many impressions, many memories, talking about life in the distant past. The cosmic earth I am talking about is alive. Even today there live perfect beings that have completed their development. Many call this earth "paradise", and some even call it "Kingdom of God".

This earth has its inner and outer side.

Once you have been in Heaven, you have been rejoicing with the sons of God, but after that you have left Heaven, you have started wandering. Once the people have been living on The Promised land, but then they have left it and since a thousand years they are continuously wandering. This means that people have descended from an enormous land in Cosmos and have come to the Earth to work, to learn. And in The parables is said: "And they rejoiced in The Promised land".