The New in The World

Ani

The New in The World

Our solar system, which occupies about 20 million miles of space, is moving around another sun, and this sun is moving around yet another sun and it takes thousand millions years to complete the turn around it. So in thousand millions years the Earth and the Sun will be at a completely different place in the space than they are now. This is a philosophical system that only the great people can understand.

Modern mankind has fallen upon an old life that has existed ago. A number, with 25 zeroes behind, since then life has existed. But life at this place, where we are passing now, is from remains. Now we are living the karma of a lost universe. This is what the occultists say.

Since immemorial times all the sciences in the world prove that there are two lines in the world. We, the modern people, want to be happy. But since thousands of years the world passes through an area in the space, full of poison only. There are various theories. The entire solar system passes through an area in the universe, where once an entire universe has perished and has left its ashes. When passing through these ashes all the living creatures are poisoned not only here, on the Earth, but everywhere in the solar system with a small exception of the Sun.

Our Earth from a pure organic point of view is going out of an area with very thick matter, ether, unorganised matter, called the 13th sphere, where all the discrepancies and crimes are born what the Scripture says is that Lucifer has entered in the paradise. I would ask the question: how did the angels let him enter in the paradise? This is an inner process. Eva has wanted to learn something. Evil is not an outer thing, it is an inner process. The people have made a mistake in a world, where evil cannot be curbed. Evil is curbed by trying its consequences. It is said: "This does not work for my good". The modern people are convinced that evil ruins, we are convinced that good builds. There is no man in the world wishing to be persecuted, to be ugly, to be hungry and to suffer in the world.

So I say: at the present conditions we are close to going out of this area of the universe, called the 13 sphere. It is so called, the sphere of the greatest contradictions. The world has not seen daylight. So much blood has been spilt, so many sufferings have had the people, so many tears have they shed, that a lake could be form of the tears the people have shed while crying. We, the modern people think that we have reached the top. Once the people have been savages, not organised, now we have come to arrange the world and we see how we are arranging it. Today's life is showing more intensively than it has been showing before. There is a difference in the consciousness of the people. Once, if you have fallen on the battle field, but still alive, they would kill you. Now, they would put you on a stretcher and take you to be cured. This is quite a great culture.

There are ages that are dark. Only now we are going out of a dark age since millions of years. Only now we are on the exit of this age. There is no need to tell you how we have entered there. The cosmic history is very long. When you go out of the modern Earth school, you will learn this history and you will see what the reasons have been. Because everything in nature is moving, we are also moving to a certain destination, not

knowing where, but moving to somewhere. We are going out of a dark zone and we are entering a light zone. When the Scripture says that God has created the Heaven and the Earth and the Earth has not been arranged, it means that the Earth has been in this dark zone. A time has come to go out and then God has built the Earth, so that the present people to be ready to understand Him If these people are blind, if these people are deaf, if these people do not think, if these people do not have hearts and souls, what will they understand of the new age, of that angels' life? The angels' life is the Divine goods that are now coming to the world. They are now disseminated in the air.

The entire solar system with all the planets has already gone out. Now the solar system is moving in an ascending order it is lifting up, therefore it will soon enter into a new area, responding to the new culture. The Earth, together with the solar system is going up. This will last thousands of years.

We are in a new age, when a new man is being born, an entire new world. We have a third Adam, being created now. He is being created of the first and of the second Adam. The third Adam is now being created. Always when an Adam is being created cataclysm occurs. Until the second Adam the entire world has been unarranged, God has appeared and has said: "Let there be Light!" It is said that the world has been created for six days. On the sixth day man has been created.

Now a new Adam will be born, the entire world is rearranging and before the new Adam all the races, all the people will pass in front of him and he will give them new names, will baptise them, there will be a new baptism Adam has baptised the animals, all the people will pass the new Adam. This is said in religion. This is fate. The fate of the world is that when passing in front of the new Adam, everyone will be put on his place. It is not bad a man to be created. Now you want to live in the old way, as you have lived before. You say: "How is this going to happen?" It will happen magically.

According to the Hindu philosophy, it is believed that each 365 millions of years God descends to the Earth to redeem the world. These are statements known only to the adepts. When God descends to the Earth to redeem the sins of the world, this is one of the greatest deeds in the being. Only then God becomes known to the people. When Christ has descended to the Earth, this has been manifestation of God.

Christ has come, He has knocked on all the hearts: ''Love!'' This is Christ this inside consciousness. Christ has come, has knocked on the door and the angel has said: "Are you not going to stand? " "I will sleep some more." "You can sleep, but you are late." The people have been late. And then they ask me what Love is. Love is a fire of 35 million degrees. And when this fire enters it brings life but not destruction of life and your soul will tremble like the soul of an angel trembles and all will be powerful with this fire. This fire demolishes everything, and the churches and the cash desks. This fire is coming to the world.

A fire is coming to the world that will melt anything. Not the Earth, but the people will be melted. There will be nothing left in the world, but melted. If you do not become conduits of God's love, you will burn and disappear. Many are afraid of Love and say that the sense of live is in arranging works, in eating and in drinking. By eating and drinking nothing is achieved.

The Earth will be burnt. The people themselves will make a fire that will put the Earth on fire and everything will melt, nothing will remain of the present culture. Nothing will remain - neither national assembly; nor a church, or a mosque; no monuments, nor buildings; no man, neither woman will remain. Everything will become a mess. When someone comes, he will see the entire Earth clean of all crimes. What will happen after that? When the present people are burnt in crematoria what remains of them? The sacred ashes will be taken and put in a bag. After the great fire has passed on the Earth our sacred ashes would remain.

The Earth will be put on fire that people can live with. And then these people that have lived and developed properly on the way of evolution will start living and the sinned will be melted and the world will be cleaned once and forever. The good people will go up; the bad will be melted and will go down. The time has come. Then the Earth will be cleaned of the sins of the people. And this fire will be very strong, but very soft, it will melt some, but to others it will give life. The one who enters in this fire would be like gold that melts and purifies, if you enter it, you will become so pure, like good and fresh air. Now you will ask from the point of view of the rigorous science, is this possible? This is the greatest possibility that the people are starving to and we are starving as well, so that in the future we could live inside the flame of the fire.

When fish have gone out of the water, the lungs started functioning. These fish that have not succeeded in creating lungs, they have died. Now, the apostle Paul says: "We all are not going to die, but all of us will change". Some will die. If you do not prepare these new breathing organs for the more ethereal vibrations from now on, if you are not ready to perceive the new light that will come, you will become blind.

We have lived in solid matter, we have lived in the water, now we are living in the air, but time is coming for us to go and to live in the fire like the salamanders. The spirits of the fire are called like that, are not they?

One day our Earth will flash and ignite. Then the people will ignite but will not be burnt. The people will purify their bodies and will live in fire. It is possible to live in fire as well, but in the fire of light. The people are strange when thinking that only in this fire is possible to live. You can live in the light, you can walk in it; you can live in the flame of the heat, without being burnt. There is life everywhere. I have learned these things and in the laws of nature I have not found a single exception.

Soon a planet will appear in the solar system which will be greater than the Moon and these who wish will be sent from the Earth to the new Earth with better conditions. And Bulgaria and France will be new. A new Earth and a new sky are coming. You will tell me that you do not want to die. It is not a question of dying. I recommend you an excursion to the other world. Not dying. Dying is suffering. But to make an excursion to the other world and if you like it, you will stay, if not, you will come back here to the Earth and you will say: "We like that place".

The mother, new Eva, coming to the world, should manifest the born by God. In Christianity it is said: "To be born". An Eva should come to the world. The apostle Paul says he has given birth to them. They infer about that first Eva that God has created in image and similarity she is descending now to the Earth. The first man, that God has created, he as well is now descending to the Earth. This is what is called "the second coming", "the resurrection". This resurrection will be the new birth, in which the people will be born in a new way.

Now everybody says that the people have been created in image and similarity. The present people are created by the people; they have not been created by God and in image and similarity to God. Since 8 thousand years we are a copy of the Divine, we have been photographed and we pass for Divine. "Where is Sham (Damascus), where is Bagdad!" The Scripture says: "Born by God". Now everyone should be born. Now we should be born again, we should rectify. Now we should be born again by God, not like Adam is born. Why should I be interested in Adam? Adam is the beginning and I am the end. We are now the end. The Scripture says: "I am alpha and omega". Then God has created the world like that, but now God is creating a new world that we should be born of. Then God has created it of dust, now God is giving birth to it. That Adam, who God has created, I consider that he has been made of brick. Bricks are made they are put in bars. But this brick has not been put in operation God has broken it and has sent it out. Now He needs live stones. While you are living for yourself, you are a stone, a big stone. When the idea about the neighbours is born, you become organic a plant. When you decide to live for God you become man. No that it is bad to love yourself but because you are solid. Now you should become soft, organic matter, you grow. Finally you should become Divine you should think.

Those, who have created the Earth; those, who have created the solar system, have decided the entire solar system passes to a new phase. The old life on the Earth is incompatible with the new life. All the people will participate, none will remain. All the creatures are being organised. One major change is coming. It is not bad. If winter is coming, thicker clothes are needed. If summer is coming, thinner clothes are needed. If the wind is blowing you should have shelter. A change in the world is coming in that order of things. Those, who arrange the Earth, they are not here, on the Earth. Do not think that those who are here on the Earth, they will rebuild the world. If they have been able to they would have rebuilt it till now. We, the people of the world are not able to. What they have not done already and the world is in the same situation.

When I am talking about happiness, I mean such happiness, common to all the people. The good that I have should be for everybody. The health that I have, I want all the other people to have. The strength that I have, I want the others to have it as well. Therefore everything that I need could be necessary to the others as well, and they should have it. This is what I understand by "Divine wish". In order to wish properly first of all man should be devoted, should have inside sublime, Divine thoughts. The new that is coming today to the world is Divine. The world today is in its last phase. The present century I call the "iron century". This century is at the end of its life. The words "iron" and "cement" go together. Further man cannot go. If it goes further mankind will die. Iron and cement will destroy even the last drop of life existing today. If the present conditions of life do not change, all will die, nothing will remain in life. The new age that has come I call the "golden age" of mankind. I call it also age of light, age of electricity and magnetism When this light enters the minds of the people, everything that is impossible for them today will become possible.

There has never been a better age than this in the world. In the Scripture there is a strophe, saying that the Earth and the Heaven have run from the face of God. How could you explain this? Why the Earth runs from the face of God? The Heaven as well runs. How will you explain it? They have run, this means that an old order has gone. God says: the old order should go! This is the physical order. The Heaven, this means the thoughts of people, the old thoughts as well could go. Then the Scripture says: God has created new Heaven and new Earth. What do we have? God creates new Heaven, but we are worried about the dust taken. It is only some dust. Which house, when being destroyed, does not raise dust? I say: look at all that, happening in the world, as a great work.

A new phase begins now in the entire cosmos. Our universe has reached half of the way of its development. Therefore we will have a reverse process of development. Now the entire mankind, not only here on the Earth, but in all the worlds, existing outside and inside of the universe, all pass to a new phase. Not only on the Earth, but in the entire cosmos a transformation is going on, although not all of them are on the same level of development. All the creatures have reached half of their development. The new wave that is coming will not let you on the old place. And if you do not adopt the new teaching there shall be great tribulation such that will produce in you a whole hell. The hell is nothing else but the influence of that Divine wave. In the future these sufferings will increase and you should know that the greater the sufferings are, the greater your resistance will be, whether conscious or unconscious, this is another question. You should know that you are counteraction to this wave, therefore you will harmonise and say: "I should be in accordance with the great conscious Love, with the Divine Spirit and I should act so rationally like He acts".

Life should be changed so that in the future nothing worse to come. If we do not take a lesson now in the future something even much scary will come. It will not come now but in a thousand of years will come something so scary that the people have not even dreamed of. A war will come that will put on fire the entire Earth, the Earth will melt and nothing will be left. Of all the human culture nothing will remain.

The new culture of the world is coming and it will combine both principles of thought and of life. It is the culture of mercy, or the culture of Love. The first culture has been the culture of Wisdom, the second of Justice, and the third the culture of Love. This culture will combine man and woman in one whole.

I am talking about Love, because the modern world, the modern civilization is in a transitional period, at the end of their development. When an old man comes to the age of 120 years, what is awaiting him? Everybody expects this man to transmigrate. Everybody expects the present culture to become younger, but it has aged. It is an old man of 120 years and will not pass long time and you will hear that this old man has died.

We are moving in a world still not established, it is transitional. You do not understand what life is. It is a transitional form, like something preparatory, which is now preparing to come. What is preparing is better than what we have. Those, who understand the things like that are thinking and expecting. Those who know nothing about that think that what we have today is the last. And therefore they look not to lose what they have today. And all the disasters in the world come from these wrong understandings that mankind has had since thousands of years about that existing in nature and in life, in the religious life as well as in scientific.

All the sufferings that we have in our life, this is the fire, the oven that the Providence wants to pass us through, to form in us the best views of life. If a man cannot feel the sufferings of all the people, he is not a man. And the world is not going to repair as you think now. In the people there should appear the wish to feel the suffering. When we start feeling the suffering of the rest, the world will become better. At present, when a man is being hang the others go to watch him

I do not want the young to become old; I do not want the old who are married to become widowed. I do not want the mothers to lose their children; I do not want the masters to be deprived of their servants, neither the teachers to be deprived of their students. But I say: there is only one way the things to remain. There is only one way for two people to remain together only if they love each other therefore, according to the law of Love. The Love of a man in the proper sense means loving everybody. You, when you love someone, you are able to love everybody. At the same time you are conductor to the great Love of God. When you love a man, all the people love each other. If you do not love someone, you make crevice through which evil enters. Then thousands and millions of people will follow your way. You can sit in a room and from your thought or your deed, from a wish of yours millions of people can suffer.You say: "What can I do?" You can do a lot.

Now we are living in an age, when God acts in the world. He is making a great transformation in the entire nature, in the entire order. It is said in the Scripture that the Sun will become dark; that the stars will extinguish; that the Moon will get dark as well. This shows that all these improper religious beliefs that people have had since thousands of years will disappear, will be gone. All those laws and rules that the people have had will go. In the world should be brought something new, something nice. In the future order, in what is coming now there will be no place for death. There will be no hungry people. If there are hungry, hunger will be for entertainment for them There will be no thirsty people as well. And thirst will also be for entertainment. And there will be no ill people at all. All the people will be healthy. And they are not going to multiply exceedingly like now. In the future life in each home will be one child only either male or female. There will be no servants. Everybody will compete to do certain work. And there will be no payment for the work done, like it is now, there will be no salary.

The servants will occupy the honourable place. In the future order the masters will wake up before the servants. The servants will give the goods. They will bring the goods to the people.

Once the fire has fallen in love with the ice and has said: "Because I feel too hot I would like you sometimes to cool me". But one day, when the fire has melted the ice, it has extinguished. Now sometimes you also want to be like the fire and you seek consolation and cooling of your life, but when your ice melts and extinguishes the fire, then what will happen? Imagine that the soul is a real creature. You are intelligent, you are a smart man, you base your life on the ice a built a house on the ice. Look how strong, how steady is this ice. You build an excellent palace. But the sun comes, melts the ice, destroys your base and the entire palace turns to water. And you see that a cataclysm is coming, but how can you get rid of the disaster? You make a boat and you say: "Thanks to God we have saved from the catastrophe of ice, we can live in the water". But imagine that the water evaporates and you again remain without base. You ask: "What should we do?" As soon as the water becomes vapour, you should make wings. Therefore each of you should learn to pass from one state to another: from the state of ice to the base of water and then enter into the state of vapour in order to function normally. And this is what the modern people call "to adapt to the living conditions".

Some of you are interested what would be the exit of the present situation. Our Earth soon will arrive to a port, one of the best ports in the world. And the Sun, It also will arrive to one of the best ports. The Sun since 3 milliards of years, since it moves in the space, for the first time stops at this port. And the Earth it also will stop for the first time since it has been born. In these ports of the Sun and the Earth the best people will board that will make the world better. In the sacred books it is said Christ is coming with His saints. When they come to this port, they will ascend to the Earth. The order and the regulations on the Earth will change.

We should have clear vision of the physical world; we should study it at first. The entire material universe represents something similar to our Earth. It has its axis, its north and south poles, it has east and west. What is going on the Earth happens in the material universe as well. What is going on in the entire universe happens on the Earth as well. Therefore, when we are talking about the Earth, about the terrestrial life, we understand the future in millions of years, because man is not going to live on the Earth only. He will travel for thousands and millions of years from world to world, from earth to earth, from a solar system to another solar system and will learn.

The body of the future man will be finer than the present and he will live in the ether. Then he will travel freely from the Earth to the Moon, because the space between them is filled with ether, where the man will be fit to live. But the present man cannot go to the Moon, he is not fit to going there his lungs are not yet fit to accept ether. Who has adapted his lungs to ether he can freely travel to the Moon. According to the occultists there are such people on the Earth. They are travelling not only to the Moon, but to the other planets as well.

Today a lot of people are sought in the world by family name or by personal name. There are a lot of great by name people in the world, but rational people are needed. The rational people have almost no history. What are you going to describe in the history or the life of a rational man? What are you going to tell, that he has been born 60 years ago? Before these 60 years, that he has lived now on the Earth, he has lived for more than millions of years. The rational man has a history dating back since 250 millions of years. He has lived on the Sun as well, and on Venus, and on Jupiter, and on Saturn wherever he has not only lived! The rational man is walking all around the entire universe. If he is in Bulgaria today, tomorrow he will be at another place. You will say that the rational man is strange. No, he is a rational man; he understands that great Divine path. When he looks at the world he sees that there is nothing to be discouraged from

It seems to you now that I am telling you a story from "1001 nights" to encourage you. Someone of you will ask when he will reach this. All of you are candidates for the Sun. If you believe it you are candidates to go to these rational people and to get rid of the limiting conditions of the Earth. I do not want you to believe it, you will check it once, I cannot prove you everything, and a film to show you, you can tell again, that it is fantasy. You will watch the film and you will say that it has been well done, but that it is fantasy. Whether it is so or not you can doubt again. Only rational man can understand rational man. Only loving man can understand loving man. Only righteous man can understand righteous man. Only merciful man can understand merciful man. This is the law of the world. And then I can ask you: are you all under hypnosis? Are you a hundred and one percent sure that you are people, whose consciousness is free? Are you not in a hypnotic state? Rational man is completely awakened; he is not under the quilt. His consciousness is permanently working. While man is afraid, while he is not yet awakened, he does not yet understand the law of God. If you think about yourself only, you are not yet awakened; if you do not understand the things, you are not yet awakened; if you do not think, you are not yet awakened; if you are not fair, you are not yet awakened. This concerns the entire mankind.

You say about someone: "This man can give orders to spirits". I say: he cannot give orders to his organs, what to tell about ordering to spirits! In order to be able to give orders to spirits man should learn the laws of matter and to know how to wield it. Until he does not learn the laws of matter, he will not be able to give orders to spirits, but they will even play with him The spirits have taught us to all the bad and negative things, to all the bad crafts: hatred, theft, parasitism, etc. If someone decides to work, they will immediately tell him: "There is nothing to work about, let the others work for you!" The modern people are brought up by the spirits. When they come to the position to give order to spirits, the new culture will come to the world the culture of the great Truth, which will bring freedom in life.

At first the head of man has been agglutinated with his spinal column and then gradually, little by little the face from the back has come to the front and is now in parallel with the spinal column. Man is about to go once more 180 degrees transformation. He will live in a light ball. Then we will not see the man, but we will see a large light ball, enlarging or decreasing, rolling like the

Sun. You say: "What people are we going to be?" You will be people, giving light; people of the light. People, inside and outside of which will be the Kingdom of God. The striving is for this way. Someone wants to go to heaven. But you should have 180 degrees. Some you still do not have 180 degrees. If in a life of 120 years you develop one degree, how many more years you will need to develop 180 degrees? You can calculate: 180 multiplied by 120.

You say: "What is the sense of life?" The sense of life does not concern the Earth only. For us the Earth represents an egg in which we are closed. For now we can still remain in this egg, but when we are hatched out, could we be able to live? One day the Earth will become narrow for us and we will not find sense in living on it. What are we going to do then? Imagine that you graduate from all the faculties of a university. Whatever you are asked, you know everything. What are you going to do then? But you want to study more. Then you will go to a special faculty of another university.

In The Revelation is said that around the throne of God are sitting 24 old men. Each old man is a representative of an accomplished age or race. This means that since Christ till now have passed entire 24 ages that these 24 old men represent.

When mankind completes its evolution 7 stages should pass, and another old man will be created. He will be like a boss. He will have all the knowledge, all the freedom, all the strength, all the goodness of the mankind at his disposal. Then all the people will go to Him and He will be generously giving away. That is how we look at the old man.