Forms

Ani

Forms

In order to manifest, the great principle of life should take any form corresponding to its striving and its movement. Under the words "''movement" and "striving" I mean two different ideas: striving - this is an inner rational impulse and movement - this is the physical side of things.

Forms in nature are a storehouse of energy that has yet to be studied.

Each shape represents a limited space, a space that might be limited. Each lower space can be limited by the higher.

The more rational man is, the space expands; the more stupid he is, the space is reduced. In my opinion the body of a creature determines its intelligence. A microbe takes a very small space and the rationality is small. As the intelligence in it increases, do not think about an increase in quantity, but an increase in organic and in mental aspect, and the intelligence increases.

Matter can be conductor of energy, but it itself is not energy. Through the matter passes heat, electricity and light energy. Now scientists claim that what we call matter and what we see and what is positive is only a form of matter, this means form of energy. Therefore a man of matter, this means a material person can disappear from the matter and remain a man of energy. Do you know what a man he would be then? Wherever he goes he would destroy everything.

Indeed, wherever passes the energy destroys everything. Therefore, if the spirit was in the flesh, it would destroy everything. You say, "How can a spirit cause such damage? Is the spirit not something sensible? "What things are reasonable? Who is a rational man? Rational is who can tame the untameable, a rational man is who can tame the strong, rational is he who can tame angry, greedy, rational is the one who can turn death into life. Misunderstood life produces misunderstood death, understood life produces understood death. Understood death is the mother of life and misunderstood death absorbs life.

Someone says, "He got sick." Once sick, he you will become well. Cured will get sick. I am not saying that he would be sick forever, for some time he will get sick. I say sick, will recover. "Bad man has become." He will become good. "He has failed." He will pass the exam "He is ignorant." He will become a scholar. "Little's" He will grow. He says: "Man is an ant." There is a chance for him to become an elephant, because all forms of nature that exist, it is an alphabet, it is a way how to live. The ant is a good example of that it is small, it satisfies with little. So, when the ant is satisfied with less, it is possible for me. When I want less, I will look at the ant. When I look at how an elephant is eating, and my wish could be like the one of the elephant, at the present conditions of eating it is difficult to satisfy an elephant. In nature, they want to show that in favourable conditions you will become great, in unfavourable conditions you should be small; you should get out of the way.

I'm talking about conscious life put in you. It has its origin. Under the "origin" of life I mean this form through which it is manifested. You ask: "What has derived the form of life from?" It has derived from formless. So the form has derived from the formless, named from the nameless, finite from the endless. So, it is the form that appeared first, and then its name. When the eternal or the infinite has determined, then the finite things occurred. Which is finite? The formed one is. It is associated with formless, with endless. Named is associated with nameless. Is there any contradiction in this? In my opinion there is no contradiction. Everything is understood, when formed, named and limited. In this aspect, earthly life is formed, named and bounded, this means finite. Under the "finite" I do not understand that life of the Earth is over. These are philosophical thoughts that need to think about for long. Many want to get into the formless world. This is a misunderstanding of life. If in God from the eternity there is an unending desire to create a form, name and end things, are we smarter than Him, to strive to become formless, nameless and endless? This is the insanity that causes human suffering. The people's wish is when they commit a crime by making it lose its shape, not to know its name and limit it. This is not life; these are anomalies, deviations from real life. These are small water droplets that deviate from the general course of life. I do not mind deviations. It is important to know that your life has derived from the infinite. What present finite and what endless? Finite is what a person does, endlessly what God is doing. Finite works come from endless. Real life is what can be felt. There are three types of touching in the world: one is touching the shadows.

For instance, you can touch the frozen water and to build a notion of it that it is hard, it's cold.

You will have a special term for it and you will say: the water qualities are that it is hard and cold. However, it is neither property nor water quality, this is an exception, it is a coincidence. But the exceptions and coincidences are laws of rational creatures. Any rational creature, when wanting to show anywhere in the world, will produce a coincidence or an exception. Now, some of you may on logical basis say: "Why should it be like that?" If you cannot divert the solar beam from its right track, you cannot explore it. Each shade in life, this is a deviation from its right beam. Every thought in order to explore it, you have to deviate. And every sense you have to deviate too. In nature there are rational laws according to which things might be applicable or not applicable. Which things are applicable? What to man is applicable, to the ox is inapplicable. Why? Because no ox has the form that man has. The life that the animals have applies for the ox. Ox cannot have the form and life of man. The form determines life. At first man should know what he can do in the form that is given to him The form is an option. Each function is manifested in a certain form.

In conscious or rational life form gives rise to any idea. When we talk about an angel in our mind an idea is born, relevant to the form. When we talk about man as a form it creates in us relevant idea as well. So, all the forms of the physical world produce relevant ideas in the mental world that correspond exactly to the shapes. However, in the physical world it is not like that. In a beautiful form can be poured poison, might be poured and nectar as well. The form does not always correspond to the content. In the Divine world it is just the opposite: content poured into shape, corresponds always to its meaning. In other words: in the Divine world between form, content and meaning there is always a close relationship. They provoke each other according to the law of association. Therefore, when talking about rational life, we mean application of the laws. They are applied only at absolute purity.

What presents purity? It is environment in which the forms move with less resistance. As the resistance is higher, so the deviation is greater. This defines the relationship between action and counteraction. That is why our ideas and conceptions of life are different.

If you increase your virtues, you should know the direction of the increase. Increasing goes like that. (The teacher draws a circle.) The round things increase. You have a centre in the middle, and reproduction, it goes out of the radius. In geometry we are given what radius is, what is diameter. You have simple explanations. The energy comes of a figure of a circle, of an ellipse.

In nature you have no circles. There you have spirals. To resolve the surface of the circle you should solve the entire spiral. This spiral is running. You already have a complex task. To solve the surface of the circle is a very difficult job. You have to take into account thousands of things.

In the organic world there are no mechanical processes. There, each cell, each atom, each ion should be in harmony with other cells, atoms and ions. For instance, if an atom of iron and an atom of gold enter the body of a man they have to be in harmony with all other atoms of the elements that make up the body. In the organic realm all atoms of the same element differ. For example, one atom of iron is different from another atom of iron, if the first has passed only through the mineral kingdom, and the second has also passed through the mineral, but also through the plant kingdom Those atoms of iron that have passed through the mineral, the herbal and through the animal kingdom differ culturally from the first two. The same is valid for the food we eat. For instance, if you take food, the atoms of which have passed only through the mineral kingdom, then these atoms lack the necessary culture and development, this food will have harmful influence on your body.

Currently minerals perform great service in life, they serve as instruments of nature; they crystallise matter and are the centre of some kind of forces. After them come the plants, which in their turn prepare the live matter in nature. Then the animals that process a specific kind of matter come, while finally it comes to man. Man even makes the matter of thoughts and feelings of which will benefit the sublime creatures. In this aspect, people are in a factory for socks, where materials for clothing and footwear for the rational future generation are prepared. So contemporary culture and modern people prepare that matter, the future advanced souls will prepare their bodies of.

Do not think that beautiful forms are easily created. This requires billions of years. The matter for the beautiful forms is taken from the stars and the planets. This requires millions of years. When I say that the stars are of great importance for the creation of beautiful forms on the Earth, many look at this as a simple job. They say: "This work is in vain!" For them it is in vain, for us it is not. The sigh of people is a real thing to us, that we hear them from thousands of kilometres away, and for the deaf they are unreal, distant things. This difference is due to hearing: some people have highly developed hearing, and other underdeveloped or do not hear at all.

Perfect, invariable, constant must always be away from us, so that we cannot reach it either with our hands or with our mind because everything we touch with our hands, we spoil it. Be sure that anything that we can touch with our minds, it breaks. The substantive work by the mind does not spoil but could be spoiled by your hands, but there are other forms that are destroyed by the mind. If you shine at the Sun, there is no risk to anyone, no evil the Sun has ever done. But if you have the sunlight concentrated in a candle, that candle can make thousands of evils. With this candle you can read a good book, but it can ignite an entire city, 100 barns and thousand houses. So, some say: "Let me have the sunlight!" The sunlight of which sun you want to have? That ignites? And how you want it - from far or from close? And I think that anyone who carries a candle that brings the light of the Sun closely, he is a dangerous man. This is my conclusion, these are my thoughts justified by a great inner law.