The Master on the soul, the spirit, the cosmic awareness

THE MASTER ON THE SOUL, THE SPIRIT AND COSMIC AWARENESS

SOUL

By the word “soul” we understand what is exalted and noble in man, that is, the wise beginning which creates and constructs

1.             The soul is not something which is divorced from man. In man it is expressed as a principle which creates and constructs things and protects them from destruction.

2.             The mind and the heart are two centres through which the soul. realises its ideas. Love is a thread by which the soul is bound to its original source. The soul represents the “soft” principle in man, by means of which love is expressed. The spirit, on the other hand, represents the powerful, strong principle in man.

3.             If we assume that the soul resembles heat and the spirit resembles light, can one exist without the other?

The spirit is a surface upon which the soul manifests itself. The same thing happens with solar energy. If solar energy does not encounter any surface or dense material to reflect it, it would never be manifested as light and heat.

4.             The mind and the heart are ancillary to the soul, and the spirit is its leader.

5.             What is real is represented by the soul and the spirit.

6.             The soul comes from God, consequently we should love that soul.

7.             The soul is not an individual consciousness. It is a collective consciousness. In this sense at the moment of its manifestations each soul is none other than an expression of divine consciousness.

8.             When we talk about the soul, we mean the cosmic soul which contains all the suns in itself. They are its cells which it (the soul) penetrates to mobilise.

9.            The aspirations of all souls unite and pour into the circle of divine consciousness. This is a deep philosophy for the understanding of which mental effort is needed.

10.          Whatever is said about the soul, whatever theories you may read, everyone should adhere to the understanding that he carries within him. It is not important if he cannot express it in words.

11.          The soul also represents the inner essence of man. It is also present in the consciousness, in the mind, in the heart and in the will of man, everywhere and in everything. It determines things and can be determined by nobody. The soul is present in man’s spirit as well. If someone should attempt to endow it with form, this means limiting it — and the soul cannot be limited. Where the soul is present, there is perpetual movement, perpetual work.

12.          Everybody has a dim understanding ofthe human soul. The soul cannot be understood physically, it is an essence which may be put to the test. The only reality accessible to our minds and feelings is the soul. The spirit is something incomprehensible to us.

13.          Consciousness represents the inner body of man by which the soul communicates with the divine world. It is the inner wrapping of the soul.

14.          The soul is a little universe with countless riches, countless gifts and abilities.

15.          The soul is ethereal. First it visits the body, then it goes out. When people say that the soul is in the body, that is as true as saying that man lives in his home.

16.          The more righteous and good a person is, the more beautiful is the garment which “hthes his soul.

17.          The soul is a place which only God may inhabit. If you admit man into your soul, you will find yourselfin difficulties.

18.          If he organises the forces in his body, man is able to make room for the soul and the spirit in himself. This means being reborn again from the mother soul and the father spirit.

19.          Softness is one ofthe great qualities ofthe soul. Only the soul can be soft and plastic. When we speak of softness of character, we mean the manifestation ofthe soul in the physical world.

20.           When you want to correct your mistakes, you should turn to your soul as to a living being with whom you can talk.

21.           It is sufficient for a soul to love you for you to be supported in the difficulties of your life.

22.           The soul has the advantage that it can become small, almost invisible and can at the same time, become as big as the universe. The whole truth of the matter is that while man is here on earth, in this little form, it is vital for him to make contact with the souls of other people.

23.           A strong man is one who is in contact with the souls ofother people just as he is with his family and friends.

24.           Why should we do good?

Because it is in this goodness that our souls can find the materials with which they can build up their bodies.

25.           When we come to the soul, it is a great, divine book which is in a process of constant development.

26.           If you approach a human soul, you can consider that soul sacred. You will approach it with reverence, so that you, too, will be approached with reverence.

27.           You must associate with souls and not with the soil, with coarse material. Do not wish for things which you do not need.

28.           Listen to the voice of your soul, which never lies and is never deceived.

29.           Both light and music are the food of the human soul.

30.          ASPIRE TV THE COMBINATION OF YOUR EXALTED SOUL WITH AN EXALTED AND RADIANT SPIRIT.

31.          The spirit is an expression of the unknown, that is, the great. The spirit embraces everything.

32.          The divine spirit is reason in man. It is the highest consciousness. The word ‘consciousness’ embraces only one part of the manifestations of the spirit.

33.          Man needs a new consciousness. Without this consciousness he cannot rise. The old consciousness is an old garment. We refer to it as atavism. The new consciousness excludes all conditions which hinder man. It excludes all morbid conditions. The new consciousness makes man healthy.

34.          The better developed the white matter of the brain is, the better developed consciousness s.

35.           Let one hundred, even two hundred years pass and you will see that what I am telling you now will become science.

36.           The invisible world is visible to me. It can become visible to you as well. The new mode of thought is already projected. It works for the growth of people and for their liberation.

37.           You have aged from lovelessness ... I have come to make you young again. Love lends sense to life and makes man young.

38.           God’s spirit, which is coming to earth now, will bring the new light to all. Who are “all”? Those who are willing to light their candles.

39.           For many years man has lived with self-awareness. Now the time has come to enter cosmic awareness.

UNTIL MAN DEVELOPS COSMIC AWARENESS, he will be first joyful and then sorrowful in turn. Christ’s task was the development of cosmic awareness in man.

40.           It is already time to bathe ourselves in Christ’s spirit or to enter the higher divine consciousness to see what we should do. He who lives in this awareness knows, when he begins every task, how he will do it and what the results will be.

41.           A higher awareness should be awakened in man which should stimulate him to create the organs by which to express his great ideas and exalted feelings.

42.           Awareness represents the inner body of man, by means of which the soul communicates with the divine world.

43.           Thought and prayer are one of the beautiful forms of consciousness. It is important to adhere to the time at which these forms are manifested.

44.           Human consciousness is clothed in a shell, like an egg in which the soul is concealed. This shell, this door, should be opened at exactly the right time. The bud should open exactly in its own time under conditions which are favourable to it.

45.           If he keeps his consciousness aware, if he ensures the presence of his spirit, man can deal with the greatest difficulties and suffering.

46.           When we speak of consciousness, we means the manifestation of the divine beginning in the world. The awakening of human consciousness means man’s link with God.

47.           Be awake enough to keep the light of your consciousness burning, that is, your candle should constantly burn and cast light. If you extinguish your candle, you enter the realm of delusions and contradictions.

48.           If a divine, cosmic awareness once awakens in man, he leads an exalted, conscientious life. He understands the sense of suffering and looks upon it as something inevitable. Whatever suffering he endures, he never complains.

49.           If it is dark in your consciousness, remove the cloud which is obscuring the light.

50.           When consciousness is clear, man achieves inner peace.

51.           Cosmic awareness means great activity. Every soul which embraces all beings, from the biggest to the smallest and sends out its love to them in order to elevate them, enters into this state.

52.           Faith is an unceasing process in cosmic awareness.

53.           Today all people are beginning to feel that they are part of one great whole. This is the beginning ofthe awakening of cosmic awareness, which wants to make all people friends, wants them to work together and understand one another.

54.           Christ’s teaching brought to the world a new science which aims at preparing the road for the penetration of the new consciousness in man, so that he will live correctly and contribute to the awakening of cosmic consciousness. In contemporary language this means we should be aware that the cosmos is alive, that it comprises a whole and takes just as great an interest in us as we take in it. It is the whole and we are its components.

55.           I want your prosaic world to disappear.

56.           There is human science — but the one I am talking to you about is not human.

57.           Two things remain pure in this world — music and poetry. They are still untainted, everything else is soiled. Consequently we should all be musicians and poets.

58.           A healthy, good and sensible person cannot be poor. He has been richly endowed by nature. Pure blood, pure thoughts and feelings make a man rich. The first thing a person needs is to have enough gold in his blood.

59.           Man’s task is to aid that inner knowledge by means of which he can find the gold necessary for his blood.

60.           Methods for the acquisition of gold in the blood are to work consciously on oneself and the use of foods which contain gold.

61.           I will give you one rule for life: every morning, before you start work, direct your consciousness to cosmic consciousness to establish contact with all living beings on earth. During these two minutes try to isolate yourself completely from this world as if nothing at all exists around you.

Man’s strength resides in his links with the invisible world

It is sufficient for us to direct our consciousness towards the cosmic, divine consciousness, for only two minutes. To establish a link with advanced beings and to experience the force that they exert upon us.

62.           When man’s awakening begins, do not stop him! Do not interfere where the spirit is at work, in the work of the Holy Spirit.

63.           When a prophet comes to us, he cannot conform to the official laws of man, to the established church, but he will speak of things just as Nature spoke of them.

64.           I am the source and I fulfil my task. I seek no happiness from men because I know God. I intend to pass on to you God’s love; it is a great source. It does not belong to me. What I am saying is divine; it will not be constrained and cannot be constrained.

65.          I wish all people to be happy, satisfied and sincere. I have never thought about myself. I want to show you the true path. I want the gifts of the occult to develop in you. We will awaken them gradually, not all at mice. Occultists who have developed too rapidly have become proud. We want everything to follow its natural path, so that we can also make use of the bounties that God has invested in us.

66.          The present life has reached its outer limits. When the dying caterpillar has reached the boundary and says: “The end has come”, her life can no longer develop in this form. She weaves a cocoon, but does she ask what will become of her, will she become more beautiful?

Now the caterpillar will emerge as a glorious butterfly. This life will determine the new life, and the new life will be at least tenfold better than the present one.

67.          I stand to one side and do not want to impose my wishes upon you. The only method which brings no negative effects in its trail really is to act through the Law of Love, Wisdom and Truth. It is only these that are the pure methods by which one can act.

68.          My Teaching is the Teaching of love and brotherhood, sisterhood, of absolute freedom, in which everybody respects the rights of others, and the greatest are willing to become servants of the small and weak.

This is God’s Teaching. NOW AN EXALTED CULTURE OF LIFE IS COMING’