The Divine Sun

Ani

The Divine Sun

The Sun is the best ruler of the Earth, moving around it permanently. It is a very good master. I take the Sun in the form as it is, and not those religious beliefs of the people about the Sun, as created by God. I'm talking about one Sun, that God has not created. You keep your knowledge about the Sun, but I'm talking about a sun that is not created by God. The Sun that you see has come out of one Sun uncreated, which means that in the world there is one uncreated Sun. Now, when we say that our Earth is moving, we have in mind the Earth, but there is an Earth uncreated.

We have two Suns: except the Sun that we see, we have another Sun even brighter, but man is still blind and cannot see it. And if one day you become clairvoyant, you will see two suns in the sky. And therefore you accept the energies of the Sun, which is a reflection of the true Sun. The other Sun is rational, it speaks. You hear all these vibrations, as the Scripture says: "Listen to the voice of God that comes to your mind." Once you focus your mind up, you project it from the centre of your head to the Sun, to the central Sun of the spiritual world. We define that God is above our head.

When in adopting of the light you concentrated in the Divine world, the light will talk. It is alive. While everything does not live in you, you are not yet on the right path. Rational beings create everything in the world. On the Earth we will explore methods for implementation.

The Light of the Sun does not come from the Sun, but from the Divine Spirit. The light is the sign of that thought that the Great sends to all living creatures on the Earth. This light supports us and grows. The energy that comes from the Sun has come there from the central Sun around which move more than 100 million suns. It is many times greater than our Sun. There is another Sun that involves our entire solar system. These concepts are spectacular!

Only rational creatures can send light and colours. This is one of the fundamental laws of living nature. When it comes to the light of the Sun, you should know that it does not come from it but from another sun. The visible sun is only one transformer of light energy that comes from multiple superior rational creatures. Often these superior creatures come to the Sun to regulate the movement of this energy.

When a centre is positive, it gives, and when it is negative it takes. The positive energy creates and the negative energy builds. The majority of the energy that the Sun takes from the Central Sun is consumed by the Sun. And relatively little of it goes to the planets.

The energy of our physical, mental and moral life comes from the Sun. I'm not talking about the physical sun, this disc that we see, but about the other sun which is invisible, it produces all the invisible results.

Living creatures are doors conductors of energy. Through man, as through the superior form, are passing the highest energies.

Between the Sun and the human body exist connection as between God and the human soul and without this connection man cannot develop. The mind of man can flourish only under the influence of God's Spirit.

The Sun makes visible the Earth and other planets. Thanks to the Sun we have all we need to maintain our lives. The Sun is the image of God. It is God who gives life. Noble sentiments, right thoughts, God brings them to us. The most affordable creature that penetrates the soul is God.

The Sun is the place of God.

The Sun is the visible part of the manifestation of God. In the physical world the Sun is a representative of God. There is no better representative of God than the physical Sun in the physical world for now. As we observe the Sun, we imagine God as bright as the Sun. That still does not mean that the Sun is God, but only gives an idea of God to the people of the physical world. That's why people should start from the Sun, which brings power.

This law is: the Sun in the world is only God. All occult teachers have a Divine sun around which everything is turning. All the suns are turning around the Divine Sun. All lands, planets, comets, they are an emblem of the rational creatures. Each creature has a certain projection. Some creatures have projections in plants, some rational creatures have projection in minerals, some have projection in fish, some have a projection in birds, some rational creatures have projection in beetles, butterflies, have some projection in mammals. And finally, there are sublime creatures that have projection in man.

The people, we are a projection.

The Sun can give us life, but rationality cannot give us. Furthermore, except that it cannot give us rationality, the Sun brings also laziness. When it heats you up, you no longer want to work. All living creatures are lazy under favourable sunshine and culture has had to be transferred from the warmer countries of Africa to the colder areas to reduce its light and heat. So rationality does not come from the sun but it is coming from elsewhere. Coming from elsewhere is that culture. When I say that rationality does not come from the sun, sitting in my mind there is another idea.

If I tell you that I see another sun, what would you say about that? You will say: "Well why can not we see it?" I see it under certain conditions, and so you can also see it under these conditions under which I see it. If anyone sees a bug he sees it, under certain conditions, under his microscope.

Therefore the universe has a different sun that brings rationality. We have to come in connection with the living sun and not with what we see and as is said in the Scripture: "Do not serve this Sun."

Now you go, hitched your buffalo cart, tomorrow one oxcart, horse car after that, after that you will get on the car and then the airplane will finally you will start to travel with the speed of light.

One day people will harness the light and the vehicle of light from the Earth to the Sun for eight minutes to go and come back. All together it will be in 16 minutes. And there you will stay for 1-2 hours. So, get on your car, go to study in some university. For 8 minutes you will go, you will study all day and in the evening you will take again the car to get back. I ask: if you follow this university on the Sun, would not you rather know? You say: "Well could it be?" There are creatures doing it. On the Earth there are people who go and study on the Sun and get back. Where are they? It's not my job to say, nor is your job to know where they are. That is true, I sign with both hands. But where they are, I do not sign with either hand.

Let me give you an example of Hebrew.

Where has Christ come from and where has He gone? He has come, an angel has come and has said: "Blessed, in thee shall come a comforter heaven." And then when he has left, he has lifted up and has gone somewhere. Where has he gone? He has gone to the Sun. You would think to this Sun. No. Moreover, there is another sun that you do not see. You see a sun, but there is a second sun, that you do not see. You see one sun. That man has three bodies, but you see only the physical body. There is a Divine body. The two bodies you do not see them. They are inside you. In the world there are two suns: one is the physical sun that we all see in the morning rise and in the evening set, the other is the spiritual sun that only the adepts and saints see. They turn to it with the words: "O sun of our lives!" This is the true Sun namely, that all men do not see, because they do not have appropriate body with which to see it. So the real sun is not visible. Why do we die? It is because we continually watch the physical Sun. The heat and light of the physical Sun, and all the events that happen in it, produce some disharmony in people as a result of which it creates an abnormal appetite. This is because people cannot perceive and make appropriate use of the solar energy.

One day we will understand that the Sun in which manifests God, in which God lives and sends light. Furthermore, the Sun, we see there is another Sun the Divine Sun that never sets. The great religious have eternal day for them the Sun never sets, they see the Sun anywhere, everywhere on the Earth, for them matter is clear.

To meet the rising of the Sun, this implies that conscious contact with it, so that its forces to flow through your body. If man connects with the Sun in the physical world, simultaneously connects to two suns - to the suns of the spiritual and the Divine world. The physical Sun moves from east to north, the spiritual Sun moves from west to south, and zenith is an area of the Divine Sun. They are rising one after another, but you should know exactly the time and the direction of their rising.

To understand the life on the Sun, man should at first find his Sun. Everyone has in himself a little Sun, which is located in the centre of the human brain. The size of this Sun for each person is different, depending on the size of the planets in it. By this Sun namely the soul acquires knowledge. Between the outer Sun and the planets in the sky and the inner Sun and the planets man there is something in common: in rising in their setting, etc. If the inner Sun of man no longer rises and outer loses meaning to him. So between the outer and inner Sun of man there is some relationship. If you break this dependence, man would have no inner light. When the inner and outer Suns both shine, man has the conditions to see. If the inner Sun goes out, man becomes blind. He is deprived of the seeing conditions, of perceiving the Divine knowledge. Today, scientists have suggested that the Sun is a great mass of fire, which consists of hot and burning gases such as oxygen, hydrogen and many other elements. And these statements are true, but you should know that oxygen and all elements that are in the Sun are alive, rational creatures. It is said that the temperature of the Sun is about 5 million degrees. And 5 and 10 and 100 million degrees temperature is, however, if man enters in that fire with his bad thoughts, feelings and desires, it will burn everything and man will be transformed. Light and heat of the physical Sun are not divine, but the light and warmth of the spiritual Sun is Divine. Everyone knows when in him appear the Divine light and heat. When you make one noble deed, you are happy with yourself and at this time the Divine light shines on you.