Water, Earth, Air, Fire

Ani

Water, Earth, Air, Fire

You permanently hear someone saying that he wants to be a master. How could man be a master when at first he depends on the air, on the light, on the water, on the ground? He supposes that he is a master and he can give orders. He himself has at least four masters that give him orders, but he thinks that he is a master.

The matter of the human body can be compared to the matter the Earth is made of. Each particle of the body has the qualities of the matter of the Earth. So man has to harmonise with the matter of the Earth to become good.

Air, water, fire and ground – these four elements are symbols and show the various types of matter that man is created from. In these elements there is consciousness, there is life. If man attracts with his thoughts certain type of matter, he will acquire and the corresponding to that matter states and mood. If with his thoughts he attracts solid matter, certain solidification will happen in him. People are worried about what is going to happen to them at old age, who will take care of them and thus they attract to themselves solid matter and become to solidify and get atherosclerosis. This disease appears from lack of faith. To turn an old man to God means your head to become white.

The air is related to the human mind, the water – to life, the bread – to human will.

The air is carrier of the Divine thoughts that at first pass through the respiratory system, where they are processed, transformed and from there through the blood they go to the brain. The Divine thoughts are not directly accepted by the brain. From the air by breathing they go to the lungs, then to the brain that dresses them in shapes and manifests them outside to become visible. The air is the main carrier of thoughts. If at present conditions the air is taken away, man would not be able to accept any thought. Therefore you should breathe correctly to accept the Divine thoughts and to transfer them after to the brain. But I am not talking about the air as a composite of 4/5 nitrogen and 1/5 oxygen and many other impurities and sludges, but I am talking about that, the initial element, about that initial essence, serving today as condition of life. Therefore, when man is breathing, his consciousness should be awakened, because the thoughts that are transferred through the air, through his lungs will be accepted by the consciousness.

Now, I am making a comparison, in order that you understand the words that Christ has said and the deep sense, hidden in these his words: “If My disciples become silent, the stones would shout to tell the truth”.

The solid soil can say that “you sit in me I am hard, I keep you”. But if in that solid soil that we live on, there was no water, what would we use it for? There would be only dust. If there was no air to bring this money from a place to another, then what good would happen? Water by itself can not manifest, but the air as well by itself can not, if there was no light and heat. Therefore the light is a factor. Then the air should obey the light. And the water should obey the solid soil. And the law goes like that: the air should obey the light, the water – the air, the solid soil should obey the water.

Life flows out of a point that is a centre and goes to the periphery. Thus is formed the lower structure, the muscles.

We call this centre of human life “soul”. In the depths is situated the soul of the Earth. The outer side we call “mind” the air of the Earth. Then we have the water which is the heart of the Earth. The oceans, this is the heart of the Earth.

You should drink the best water, you should eat the best and the purest food, you should learn the influence of time on you, of the winds, of the air, of the flowers, of the trees and the sources. At first you should think why God has created the air, why has He created the water, why has created the light and why has created the bread. These are the four elements that play an important role in life.

There are four things that can cure man: the live bread that comes from God that has not been touched by human hand (I am not talking now about the bread that human hands have touched); the water, in which the foot of no organic creature has entered the pure water, in which has not entered any animal, it is the water, which brings life; that, the pure air, where there is absolutely no dust and pure light that has never been refracted, which has no shadow in itself. These four things when man accepts, only they can cure him now. Who will receive the bread he will straighten his heart; in whom enters the living water, will face his life, in whom comes clean air, will face his mind, when it comes to pure light, then will be raised his soul and his spirit!

This is the doctrine which always has been preached in one or another way. But this doctrine is veiled.

At first you should deal with the solid matter, with liquid, you should deal with the airiform and the etheric. Now the mankind is making a step from airiform it is going to etheric matter. The life will be better, because we enter in a rare environment, where there is no possibility for any crime. Crimes will be impossible.

When you get nervous, touch your nose you will soften. Then you will say a nice word, you will arrange the deal. If you do not have the words a great scandal will be created. You do not know how to deal with your nose. You ask your nose how to deal with it. How do you work? For me it is real to touch my nose. God did not give me breath through the mouth, but breathed through the nose.

God breathed the breath in his nose and man has become a living soul. God has given reasonable impulse through the nose. These cells inside that form the nose are very reasonable. You think only you are smart.

These are our theological beliefs, creed what is right and who is straight believer. I call "straight" believer who speaks with the air. I call "straight" believer who speaks with water. I call "straight" believer who koows how to speak with bread, and bread to speak with him