Harmony

Ani

Harmony

Life on the Earth is music. This life is going in three directions. To express in a musical language: sometimes it goes in major, because, as the military say, sometimes it goes in minor, even as grief is expressed, sometimes it goes in a chromatic scale, which includes the first two ranges. These are 3 great methods, 3 great laws that govern our lives. When we do not understand the deep, inner sense of life, we dwell on minor things and ask why life is so arranged, and not otherwise.

From a purely musical standpoint, I think that there are closed intervals, they are negative spaces. There are open spaces or positive intervals. The law is such. By the words "negative interval” I understand: if you grieve, you are a closed interval. And joy is an open interval. The two joined together form the chromatic intervals. If you cannot grieve you can not be and happy. Why grief is a closed interval and joy is an open interval? When? When Christ has been born, those singers have come over and have sung like a heavenly choir. If in you something is born these singers will come over and will sing: "Glory to God", they will sing softly and then 300 billion cells in you will say: "Blessed is the Spirit that comes to organize us." Spirit is the bandmaster. These are the new visions. I give you these thoughts.

You say: "How will I live?" You will sing! Some time I will deliver you a sermon with a song. You should sing! I would like you all to sing. Someone says: "What should I do?" Sing! You say: "To live well." To live well, it is a musical law.

All of you have a misconception about the music. You have an instrument; you think that out of the violin music comes out. No music comes out of the violin or of the pipe organ or of the piano. Music is an internal process of life. It comes from man. There are laws. The instrument is only provision like the radio. You listen, the radio speaks to you, but speech in the radio is not formed. It is only one condition. What happens in the human brain is projected. Music is an expression of that eternal harmony. It is the only sign that you are healthy. If you do not want to sing, if you do not want to love – you are a sick person, it is the measure. If you are well disposed, you hum inside, you are healthy.

The law of harmony is: to express the harmony you need 4 voices. If you sing a melody, just a voice can sing it. If you want to express harmony, you need 4 voices together to sing.

So, I say: until now you have thought melodically. Now you must think harmonically. Once you have been singing in one voice. Now you should sing simultaneously in 4 voices.

In nature, everything has rhythm. You talk about nature. In nature, the melody goes on a horizontal road and harmony follows the vertical path. The difference is huge. At first you have to know what melody is and to come to rhythm. Harmony is nothing but a combination of melodies.

I say: love is the melody. Love, wisdom and truth at the same time, it is harmony.

What do you understand under the words "harmony" and "melody"? You say: "to live harmoniously." Melody is to deal with yourself; harmony is to deal with people. Melody is to command yourself, harmony is to command the others, the whole band, 4 companies or 1 regiment. Four people or 4 companies go in the chord. Harmony is a law to harmonize with the surrounding environment; the melody is to harmonize with yourself. Who understands the laws of melody will handle all internal contradictions. If you have contradictions, harmony can not help you, the melody will help you. Once the contradictions are external, then the harmony will help you. I encourage you to apply both laws in music.

Life itself is a melody, and the social life is harmonious. Therefore you need to understand private life as a melody that is relevant to the First Genesis, to sound in the world, to all living beings. You say: "I have no respect." Even under the worst conditions, the bee is relevant to you. You suffer from rheumatism, it gets angry, it pins you, he place swells. It treats you. It dies, for you to become healthy. You say: "a bee has stung me." Each bee that stings you, it heals you. You have to make it a monument somewhere because it has sacrificed. To how many bees there are monuments built? I say: when we have unity, it always shows the extent of our thought. If one feeling starts bothering us, we must be careful. If an evil thought amplifies, we are approaching the subject. Then we have to keep distance. From the evil we should get away. You can get close or far from evil. You can get close to a waterfall, and you can zoom out. If you get closer to a waterfall, you will fall into one big contradiction. So, I say: we should study the laws of thought. Any thought can be so strong as to cause general disorder in your brain. The feeling can be so strong that to disrupt your entire sympathetic nervous system.

At first you have to learn the laws of the Divine harmony. This harmony can be studied. Prayer is a way of harmony. Man should pray to harmonize his mind, his heart and his body. He must think well, to harmonize. He has to feel good and he must act well. These are methods for acquiring harmony.

Because you created according to the law of music, according to the music in nature you are created, if you are a singer or not, you have to think properly. It is music. You should feel right and you should do the right thing. It is still music. You cannot do the right thing, if you are not a musician, if you do not have this inner music. You will deal somehow, but this deed will not be a musical one. You can have flair but this flair will not be correct. You can think of, but your thought would not be correct.

We will study the music that is within us. If you understand this music, you will understand and the external music. The external music would be like an urge for you to the inner music. And the music needs no external stimulus.

Man must know that without music he cannot rejuvenate. And every work that he engages with without music, without harmony, it cannot succeed. And any thought, any feeling and any action without music cannot succeed. There is no success there, the measure is music. It is called "harmony", with it all you can do. I am talking about what God has established. Music is Divine. The world has been created according to the laws of music. And we all learn to think, to feel and to act well - this is the inner harmony.

Music forms the best connection between the human brain, the human heart and the human body, between all the organs. They have been created according to the law of harmony. And when man sings, everything is well harmonized. Once you sing any tone, nature understands you. Nature understands this language.

Our actions must be musical. If you do not know how to pronounce a word, this is not any force. Pronunciation is important. All the day I can say "force" and still there will be nothing. But there is one pronunciation, and if thus pronounce the word "force" the sky will tremble, it will not take 5-10 minutes, there will be a crashing thunder, a lightening, heavy pouring and all the people will hide. And then when I say "living force," everything becomes quiet and the sky becomes clear. Besides, there are situations in which even throughout the day all the time to say "living force", nothing will happen.

You know the law of associations. You often forget about any subject, you say: "it has come out of my mind! I cannot remember it. "Something is wrong with the objects in that law that ideas go. They are grouped and run your memory. So it is and with the tones. And if you figure wrong one ton, there is a disassociation, things are lost. This is one great law that regulates memory. If you start with the one word that should start with, everything will run smoothly. But sometimes you catch a word and it does not go, it limps. So any object that you study, it has a basic tone. If you have the basic tones, all the other tones are running.

All the abilities that man has have their own tones. Music has its own tone, mathematics has its own tone; all the other sciences have their own tones. Any knowledge and it has its own tone. If you can find the basic tone, the other is allowed easy. And all the effort of the educated people is to find the fundamental tone.

Music should become your natural state of mind. The basic tone you can only have when you start thinking. That awakening of the human mind I call a basic tone. This day when your consciousness awakens and you begin to think, it is a basic tone. The other tones are arranged. They come in accordance with a basic law.

You want things to happen mechanically, to sow the seed and it to grow. I would like to have such a world. It exists, but have you gone into the world of these opportunities? It exists in the world. For instance, one day you have a good mood, you are excited, you sing, you think that you are happy. Everything around is singing. A little reason comes and your whole world collapses, all this good disappears, it is gone; now you get discouraged; you do not want to live. Now I ask: where has your world gone? You are in the world of frozen. In the winter there are such flowers on the windows, right? In wintertime I have been passing through the forest. When it snows, the whole forest is adorned with snow flowers. But at noon the Sun comes out, this ornament that costs billions, all falls down, it is lost. Nature plays as an artist. It paints and it changes its paintings.

You have to understand the law of matter. You have not studied yourself. You have not studied your brain, you have not studied your heart; you have not studied your body. You do not know the law of your heart. You do not understand the language of your heart, the language of your mind you do not understand. Yet you have to learn to understand the language of your heart. Now you know a word here and there.

At first you should learn to take the basic tone. Which is the basic tone of life? Take the basic tone of life. The basic tone is under the worst conditions of life so that you do not lose your disposal. This is the "C". But it requires tries, tries and tries.

Someone will say, "What will I gain as I sing?" At first you will begin to study the law of breathing. Breathing has its own tone. You can not breathe properly if you lower the tone of breathing. And eating has its own tone. You can not eat properly if you lower the tone of the eating. Also, the movement has its own tone. You, when you step out of your house, you will stop and you will take the tone of movement. There must be harmony in all your muscles and nerves. If you go so, you will gain strength. But if you do not take the tone correctly, you will say: "At this point I am not happy." Or you go to someone - you have to find the tone of this man. For example, if are you going to preach to someone, but you have not found the tone and he says: "I do not want to hear you!" When you find his tone, you will sing his tone and you will combine your tone with his tone, and then you will know how talk to him and you will know how to help him. If you do not know his tone, you will not understand each other. And you say: "We do not understand each other." This music is necessary.

The only thing of yours is what comes out of you. And if you understand it, you will know what respect the other people have towards you. As you meet a man, you need at first to know if he has a general idea of things. I, as I am talking to you this morning, I have a basic idea.

What is the idea? The idea is to lead you to a common denominator, to a general law, on which is based and my life and your life. To bring some notes in harmony, it means bringing them into a certain ratio and the notes to complement. And then is formed a whole song. If there is no correlation between the notes and if they do not complement in harmony, then they are not on place.

There is a law that every one should know in order to live well: we are not constantly in the same place. Life is like in music. Any note you are you will get various points. If you represent a tone, you can be in the first octave, in the second, the third, in the sixth, etc. And then you can take the place of a whole note, half note, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 note. All relationships that you take depend on the first tone, on the place from where you start.

Can you take in a gamma the tone "C" instead of the tone of  "D"? You cannot. So there is a great law that regulates all things. If a tone in a piece of music is increased, then all the other tones that are associated with it are modified. In order not to be changed and they need to be increased by as much as the first tone has been raised. The same law applies and to societies. When the people in a society, arranged in a certain range, when the basic tone of this range changes, change and all the other tones. This is the law of harmony. Someone says that he is not interested in the law. It is the same as the tone "C", for example, to say that it is not interested in the other tones. The tone "C" cannot disregard the others, because the slightest change in it violates the whole harmony.

The difference that exists between people can give birth both to disharmony and to harmony - it depends on them. When the man and woman are petulant, they must give way to each other: when the one says something, the other should listen to him; when the one plays, the other should listen to him. This is the law in force in the physical world. If the one is silent, the other appreciates this sense of patience and will pay off in another way. However, if the woman does not take this behavior, the man will say: "There is no worse than my wife, she has a very long tongue. God should deliver us - or me from her or her from me! "Do not think that you will be released: if here, in this world, are have chased one another, and in the other world you will chase each other. What can change your life is the understanding of the Divine law and its application in life. You will make thousands of mistakes, for them God will not judge you; He will forgive you, provided you learn the Divine law and you work. However, if after 100 mistakes you do not learn any lesson, God will not forgive you.

I call “sin” the lies. It goes from sin to suffering, from suffering to harmony, from harmony to love, from love to God. So lie, this is the world, where the Scripture says: "The Earth was without form," a disorganized world outside of harmony. Once the world is organized, everything is in its place, I mean a harmonious world. We need to understand the rules and the laws of love in which harmony is manifested in the world.

There is a law that watches for the preservation of harmony in life. It monitors not only for the crimes of the people but also of the animals, which are also punished for the crimes.

You can be friends with each other and live in harmony, but if you run the law of absolute love, absolute wisdom and absolute truth. They are common to all, no exception for anyone. The law there is absolute.

Great law in existence is that in order to develop correctly the parts, they must be in harmony with the whole.

To establish any harmony between you is needed intelligent life. According to one theory there are 3 classes. You are here in a class on the physical plane. There is another class, astral class on the astral plane, and yet another one of the thought - in the mental world. There are three classes at the same time. You go in one way in your understanding - you want immediately to fix everything. It is impossible. You cannot cope with the environment, if you do not understand the law of this environment. Because each thought is relation of consciousnesses, which are connected to one another. They form an environment. The consciousnesses of some creatures form the soil for other creatures.

For instance: the child is not yet aware of, and if the mother does not care for the child, it cannot do anything. There are beings that care about you, they are angels. You sit and worry, and the child is worried, crying, while his mother and without crying takes care of it. The child must have this thought: "There is nobody to take care of me." And in your mind there must be the thought: "there is someone who thinks of me." It is because if he does not think of you, it is all over. He will arrange your life. That mother who thinks about the child she will arrange the child's life. If you think that no one thinks of us, we put a fake base for all our life – on sand and then all collapses.

To God cannot go a thought, which is not a musical thought. It stays on the Earth. All thoughts and desires that are musical thoughts and desires go to the invisible world. All thoughts and feelings that are non-musical, from them sufferings come unintentionally. This is an inevitable law.

The first law is that you have to keep in harmony with the Divine. In the world, in all nature there is a rationality with which we must be consistent, in all nature there is an inner kindness with which we must be consistent; in all nature there is a force that guides everything. With this force we must be in agreement. If we are in agreement with those 3 situations in nature, then our work can go.

"What God has joined together, man should not put apart." To maintain this relationship, man must be ready to apply the teachings of Christ. It means to follow the law of harmony, known as the "law of sympathy." Two laws operate in the world: the law of sympathy and the law of antipathy, ie the law of harmony and the law of disharmony. When they love each other, people apply the law of sympathy or of harmony, they live together in brotherhood; when they do not love each other, they live by the law of antipathy or of disharmony. In this law exists repulsion, and in the first - attraction. Where there is harmony, there is God. That is why everyone needs to ask himself if he is related to God or not.

When you wake up in the morning you will say the following: "I will not fight with myself, but it will be in harmony with me. I would not be in contradictions with nature, but I will be in harmony with nature. I will not be in conflict with God, but it will be in harmony with God." Say these words and you will see that your state will be changed immediately. Speak softly to yourself these words 2-3 times. Only thus man can create in himself a great character. Just so you will know how beautiful nature itself is.

All coarse movements are spending of unnecessary energy. We have to cut our budget; we should have fine movements, with little power to do much work. If you will be rough with yourself, you will make thousands of people to treat badly the others. If I mistreat myself, I will urge thousands of people to treat badly themselves and to mistreat the others.

That is why it is necessary spiritual people to have a sober thought, nothing in the world to be able to get them out of the rails. Whatever happens they should be calm. To know that in the world there is a law of eternal harmony, which cannot be broken. What God is up to do, no one is able to change. Maybe thousands of years will pass, God's paths can be changed, but what he has drawn, it will be, but will become with much jostling. The time has come not to be afraid what will happen. Better times than these there have not been. Everything in the past that has happened can not be compared with the present. The whole world I see is full of angels, saints come from above. They say: "What will become of us?" The mud will leak; the clear water is coming now. I see now the evil roped. I see that the bad people are tied, the devil is bound.