1939_01_01 The Young Brother

Ani

Note 1

The Young Brother

A talk of the Master, given on the first of January, 1939, 10 am.

Contemporary humanity is living in a most important epoch. This epoch is important, because of its consequences. It is as important as the state of a dead man buried in the earth. His relatives and friends weep over his grave and he hears their weeping, but is unable to tell them anything. Terrible is the state of that man! He thinks that everything he has possessed: - Knowledge, glory, wealth, is all buried along with him. The most important thing for him, in that moment, is that someone should come from outside and say: - Open this grave! - If he hears these words, it means that the hour for his salvation is at hand. People bury their dead quite deeply, at least, one meter deep. The grain of wheat, however, is planted at a depth of about one, or two centimeters. If it were planted one meter deep, it would never sprout.

Now, I want to explain the value of things, without proposing any new hypotheses, or theories, or saying which is right and which is wrong. The idea of right and wrong is a human idea. In human affairs there exist rights, but in Divine - values. So that when we speak of the value of things, we understand Divine things. When you come to the rights and wrongs of man, you stop at that point. No one wants to deprive man of his rights or wrongs. Sometimes the wrong is necessary. For instance, the wheel that is turning is not made up of straight lines only but also of curved ones. Only under this condition can it turn. In the Divine world, the crooked things make the wheel turn. There, they are placed on the outside, while the right, straight ones are on the inside. The two, put together, form a dynamo. However, in the human world, it is not so.

As men do not understand the laws of life, some are afraid of the law of lovelessness, while others - of the law of love. Why? Because lovelessness takes, while love gives. If the poor man should find himself with an abundance of goods in life, he would rejoice. Deprived of that abundance, he would grieve. Exactly the opposite is true of the Divine world. When a creature there, is deprived of the abundance it has been accustomed to, it rejoices. This same thing we see in the life of the fruit trees. A man, with a basket in hand, approaches a fruit tree covered with fruit, and starts picking them one by one. While picking the fruit, he tells the tree a story, of how he is taking its children, in order to send them to the earthly schools and universities to study. In reality, the fruit go to school. In order to be registered as regular students, they should take entrance examinations in several subjects. They enter in by the door of the first school - the mouth, where thirty-two professors welcome them. There, they are asked different questions, until the committee pronounces the examination successfully passed. As soon as the result of the examination proves good, another door opens for them and they enter into a higher university, where ten million learned men are expecting them. They are accepted triumphantly, with hurrahs and ovations. This university is man's stomach. They, say that the fruit, i.e. the children of the fruit trees, do not go to school, but to death. What does death represent? It represents the stomach of life. Therefore, he who wants to enter into life, must first pass through the stomach of life - death. There shall meet him thirty-two professors clothed in white. They shall make him sit in a desk, as a student, and he shall take his examination according to all the requirements for the students. If he does not want to take it then, he may put it off, but only temporarily. It does not matter when he shall take it, he has to pass through this door sometime. There is no other way to heaven. Some think that they can enter heaven by some other way, by avoiding death. So far, history has recorded only two cases of a special ascent to heaven - those of Enoch and the prophet Elijah, who ascended into heaven in a fiery chariot. However, Elijah came down to earth again, end that time he passed through the same door through which all ordinary men pass. Every man can be accepted as an auditor in some school, but if he wants to be a regular student, he must, by all means, pass through an examination. Going into the other world without an examination, in a fiery chariot, has been only an exception.

But now, considering the value of things, we find that three things make life valuable and comprehensive: love, wisdom and truth. In other words: without life, without knowledge and light, without freedom, without movement, without achievements life always remains incomprehensible. Life has no significance without love. Love is that great principle which stimulates the spirit, and puts it in a position to manifest its possibilities. Life is hidden in love - as the fruit in the seed. In order that the life of the seed should be manifested, light and heat, coming from the outside, must act upon it. Men renounce exactly this seed. It represents the human soul, the essence of things. It has rested for millions of years in the Divine granary until the time of its manifestation has come. If it does not enter into life, into the conditions of love, wisdom and truth, it can never get ripe. When we speak of love, wisdom and truth, we consider them in their dynamic, not in their static manifestations. If love comes into a static state, it turns into lovelessness. Lovelessness always takes away, while love always gives. Knowledge brings light into the human mind, while ignorance - darkness. Light liberates man, while darkness limits him. The misfortunes of this world have darkness for a source. In man, light, knowledge and love are posited. One thing is required of him - to open the windows of his mind and of his heart, in order that love, knowledge and light might enter in through them. Man must put his mind into acting in order to solve all the difficult problems of his life. The mind can only solve the problems, but it can not get things accomplished. It is the spirit that applies and accomplishes things. The Spirit is the great employee in man. When you come to the application of things, turn to your Spirit. Man can solve a problem which his mind and understand what love is, for instance, but this would be merely knowledge. Love should be applied. One can touch and lick the crust of the bread without even taking a bite of it, but he will have an idea only of its outside, as he would not have tasted its inside, or applied it. Consequently, if a man works only with his mind, he gets knowledge, but as soon as the Spirit begins to apply this knowledge in his life, he attains love, light and freedom.

Men, today, need to learn how to apply their knowledge. They have the truth within themselves, but it must be applied. Anything which can not be applied is dead. Even the smallest piece of bread which one has eaten must be applied, must bear fruit. If the piece of bread does not turn into a good feeling, the feeling into a bright thought, the thought into a fruit of a fine quality, eating has no sense. These processes are interlinked. There is a hidden meaning in eating, which we do not know yet. In man himself, there is a hidden something, which he does not know. That hidden thing in man manifests itself only when he suffers. Men today do not understand what suffering is. Suffering is a process of growth. It is a sign of the fact that man is already out of the unfavorable conditions. Until man begins to suffer, he is in bondage. As soon as he begins to suffer, he sees the light inside and outside of himself. Then he wants to pull his roots out of the ground. Every plant suffers, because it wants to pull its head out of the soil. The roots are the head of the plant. The same thing applies to man. The head, i.e. the thought of man, is buried in dense matter. When a mother and a father complain that their children do not love them, it is a proof that their heads are buried in dense matter. When a nation complains that its citizens do not observe its laws, it shows that the nation's head is buried in the earth. Kan must liberate his head from the dense matter. By what means? There are many ways by which man can obtain his freedom. The first way of obtaining freedom is love. But before he understands and applies love, he should experience lovelessness. In order to understand love, one should have a broad conception of life, not a one - sided one. Breadth is required in man's views. Do you think that the stats of the child, while it rests curled up nine months in the mother's womb, is good? The mother says, "You should stand still inside of me, and should not utter one single word. If you dare speak a word, I shall throw you out instantly." If the child makes up its mind to say a word, i.e. to start crying, its mother, instantly, throws it out. This thrusting of the child out of the womb is called -birth. If the child starts to speak during the seventh month, it gets born just the same. But if it should begin to speak before the seventh month, it can not get born. Today, all men are in a hurry to get born, and in consequence, they are unhappy. They say: We should get born! It is good for one to get borne, but in his proper time. Birth is a great thing, but he who hurries with his birth, and gets born before the ninth month, can not live. He who would get born during the ninth month of 1939, all shall be well with him. But if he should get born before, or after this time, he shall die. If you get born this year, the future is yours. You have not had as good a year as this, in all your life. If you do not get born this year, you shall have to wait for the year 1999, when the same conditions shall be repeated.

Now, I do not want to prove the truth of my words, for proving things is a sort of exercise, and exercises take much time. A violinist who wishes to give an one-hour concert, practices several years beforehand. By playing for one hour before the public, he proves that he has played much, and practiced for a long time. Everything played well, proves that the musician has practiced. If it is not played well, it shows that the musician has not practiced. While living, man daily makes exercises. In this sense, life is music. There does not exist greater music than life. To live means to practice - to study the laws of the great virtues in the world.

And now, love is the basic tone of life - the tone "do". Wisdom is the dominant tone - "sol". The truth is the tone "si", which makes for expansion in all things. Thus, we have the three basic tones of life: do, sol, si. As soon as you come to the tone "si", you find yourself in an ascending state - that is -you pass into a higher octave of life. When you enter a higher octave, the order of things begins to change. In the tone "do" of the first octave there is a certain pressure, which we can compare to that of an egg at the time of hatching. The egg has been for a certain time under the hen, but it should rest there until it gets hatched. As soon as you enter the tone "do" of the higher octave, instead of pressure, movement shall take place. One should know what he can do when he enters the tone "do" while he is in acting.

Thus, when a man faces certain difficulties, we say that he is in the tone "do" of the first octave. He is in the basic tone of material life. The physical life settles all difficulties. Once the problem is solved, man enters into the spiritual world. The spiritual world is in a dynamic, not in a static state. While man is living in the physical world, he is always complaining of lack of clothes, shoes, money, houses etc. Crying is in its place in the physical world, but out of place in the spiritual and mental worlds. When the professor comes, you begin to study the other tones - re, mi, fa, sols la, si, and you come to high "do", that is, you enter into the spiritual world where weeping is not allowed. When you come to high "do" in the higher octave, crying turns into music. There things are solved. When man reaches the spiritual world, he receives a free ticket, boards a ship and starts a journey. Wherever he passes, he observes things and takes notes. When he enters the spiritual world, he wants to have pleasant feelings. This is possible only if he stops taking interest in material things. Can a man, moving from one country to another, take his house, lands and furniture with him? He shall sell all he has and exchange all his possessions for money, which he shall take over, for instance, from a Bulgarian bank into that of the foreign Country. If he is going to America, he shall transfer all his values there. Thus, the spiritual life is nothing but a special way, which shows man the way he can transfer his values from the earthly into the heavenly banks. He, who has a way of transferring his values into the spiritual world, is a prudent man. Such a man is welcomed in the spiritual world. The same thing happens on the earth. If a foreigner wants to enter the United States of America, he shall be questioned whether he has something in his pocket, or not. In order to live veil in the States, one should have, at least, five-hundred, up to one thousand dollars, in one's pocket. Many think that God is love, kindness, and shall meet them well, both on earth and in heaven, regardless of whether they have anything valuable in themselves, or not. This is impossible. If a father should send his son abroad to study, and should send him one-hundred dollars each month, but the son does not study and spends that money for sating and drinking only - do you think that father would be pleased with his son? He shall be dissatisfied and grieved. Someone might say that after much wondering about the world, the Prodigal son returned to his father, who welcomed him with joy. In his honor, the father killed a calf and gave a feast. The Prodigal son returned to his father, after he had finished his studies in the earthly university. He ate and drank with friends, young men and women, and squandered all that he had. When he became the last pauper on earth, without a cent in his pocket, he got himself hired as a swine-keeper. He learned, at least, one job - that of keeping swine. As he watched them, he observed what they did. With their snout, they turned up the soil and planted the seeds of the trees, so that the trees grew up, on account of the swine. You might call this "Swine-business", and actually, it is not a clean job to bury the head of a plant in the ground, but it is better for the plant that its head should be buried, than not. When the Prodigal Son returned to his father, he said: Father, I could not graduate from the university you wanted me to, but I finished the earthly university. Now I understand that I have not attained a position worthy of that of a son. The son should have studied much, but since I could not study much, I have come to you, not as your son, but as a servant. My diploma is worthy of one of the meanest jobs that you give your servants. Let the big jobs be taken by others". When the father heard the words of his son, he saw that the son had come to a deep and sound understanding of life, for which reason he embraced and kissed him, gave him a ring and ordered his servants to kill the most fatted calf for him. The son had returned from abroad with open eyes - ready to study by his father. Up to that time, he had never seen his father, neither known him, such as he then saw him. He had known only a stern, severe and scowling face of a person, who only gave orders to his sons and servants. When he got tired of that stern face, one day he said: - Father, I want to go into the world to study. Give me my share of the inheritance, for I want to obtain knowledge away from you. However, now he saw such a love in his father, as he had never, even imagined before. The father embraced and kissed him, and gave orders, that a great feast be given in honor of his return.

Meanwhile, the elder son was returning from the field, and when he heard, at a distance, the joyful noise and saw the gay crowd, he asked what it was all about, and why a feast was being given. The father answered: "Your brother returned from abroad, where he finished the earthly university. I am giving this feast because of his graduation." When the older son heard these words, he was displeased and said: "I have worked for so many years for you, but you have never, yet, given such a feast for me. But he, who has hardly learned anything, you receive with such a great celebration. You have not given mo, yet, a calf to kill and to entertain my friends, but for the one who squandered everything, you have killed the best calf. Then, 1 also, can go into the world to eat and drink, as he did." Thus spoke the older son to his father, and the father answered: "Son, all that I have is at your disposal. Now your brother shall take your place - he shall work, but you shall go into the world to study."

This is the psychological interpretation of the state of the two sons and the father. The story of the Prodigal son has been, and is still being repeated in the world, for which reason men are dissatisfied one with another, and get dissatisfaction with God, their Great Father, because He has given some men much, at the expense of others; because some possess houses, money, good children - while others are deprived of these goods. Some do not pray, do not wait upon God, and in spite of that, they have His blessing, while others lead a good life of prayer, but are poor and still. Men get stuck on these contradictions and can not solve them. Why? They have not come to the value of things. In what does the value of things lie? In love. The father tells the older son: "Son, all I have is at your disposal, I do not withhold anything from you. You must study more, until you attain that humility, which your brother attained. You are not humble, yet. There are many-: virtuous people in the world, but they do not have humility. Some one comes to rue and tells me that he loves me. - Very well. If you love, you are doing a good work, I appreciate your love.

- But I want you, also, to love me.

- Are you ready to appreciate my love? When a goldsmith comes to me, I display my precious stones before him, because he recognizes the precious stones and can give each one its right value. But if someone, who does not recognize precious stones, should come to mo, I would not show him my precious things.

An American family had fallen into such a bad material state, that all its members had become despaired. One day, a tourist passing by their home, stopped there to rest a while. Upon noticing the pale, sad faces of the children, he asked if they had a violin, so he would play for them. The father answered him that none of his family could play, but that they had an old violin, handed down from their grandfather. Since no one needed it, they had thrown it up in the attic, somewhere. They gave the tourist their violin, and when he tuned it and cleaned it up a bit, he exclaimed, in a great surprise, that is was a true Stradivarius violin. Ho played upon it, very pleased with its tone, and after that offered them a price that he might buy it, in case they would not need it in the house. He praised it highly and offered a good price for it. The father agreed to all and sold it. The money, he received for it, put the family in a better material condition.

Today all people possess a Stradivarius violin, which they have thrown up in the attic, as useless. One day, however, a noted virtuoso shall enter your home, and shall ask you for your violin, that he might play on it. He shall become the cause for your bringing down the violin from the attic. After playing on it, he shall tell you that your violin is very good. Then you shall understand that in your violin, the conditions upon which your life depends are hidden. What more can you want than this, that a virtuoso, or a learned man, should come into your home, who would teach you to appreciate the mind which God has given you and to use it right? What is there more valuable for man than this, that he should know how to use his heart and how to converse with his soul? There is nothing greater for man, than to hear the voice of his soul and to converse with her.

Many maintain that the soul is something abstract, invisible, whose voice can not be heard. According to me, the invisible things are real, but the visible are only shadows of the reality. Behind the visible things stand the invisible, the real ones. Consequently, the reality creates the visible things.

Reality, by itself, can not be incarnated in any form, and after it has created innumerable visible forms, it still remains unmanifested. No matter how many visible forms it might create, reality can not be manifested in all its fulness. It shall remain forever uninanifested; there shall always be a part of it unmanifest. This fact can only make you happy, because future possibilities open up before you. Even the human heart is not yet fully manifested. Today man is able to survive, at the most, up to a temperature of 41 degrees centigrade. This limit passed, the heart can not stand the heat and man dies. The normal temperature of the heart is 37°C. The nervous system of man today is so constituted, that it can stand only a certain degree of strain. His limit passed, man gets nervous disorders. Every man wants to have more love, but he can not bear the high temperature of love. So also, man can not bear the high temperature of knowledge. Many of the new theories are unapproachable for the minds of most people and in consequence many who have attempted to perceive them, have received nervous disorders. The theory of Einstein, for instance, has caused a great mental and nervous strain for many a learned men. When a great strain is imposed upon the nervous system, it weakens as the metals which melt under a high temperature. Many are striving toward a spiritual life, which they want to know, but they come against great obstacles. Men speak of spiritual love, ignorant of the great power which that love contains. They are not able to stand the strain of physical love, how much less would they be able to stand that of spiritual love! Once a protestant minister had prayed to God for a long time, that He might give him a chance to taste the blessedness of spiritual love. Afterward he had told of his experience to others. One night, during prayer, he had felt something very pleasant and tender creeping into him, and gradually taking hold of his whole body. This feeling had become so intense, that he had fallen face down upon the floor and had begun to roll about and to pray that this mighty feeling might come to an end. The strain it produced in him had been too much for him to bear. Great is the strain which the Spirit creates in man. Few are those who can bear it.

Thus, the number 9 in 1939 signifies a result of Divine processes. This number requires perfection of man. All forms in the physical world, all his feelings and thoughts must be perfect. This number signifies completed processes, in consequence of which, man can not go any further than that number. The number 3 shows the way by which man can attain the result of the number 9. In order to attain the result of the three, man should work with the three great powers: life, knowledge and freedom. If he works with these powers, man shall get results in the physical world, by all means. Every person wants to be good-looking, to have nice eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, but in order to reach this state, he should understand the fundamental laws of life. Life is not something vague. It is a great reality, a great good, which is given to us. While studying life, the Hindus have revealed two important processes taking places - that of disintegration and the process of construction. According to these processes, they have divided their gods into two categories: those who work with the disintegrating processes and those who work with the constructive ones. Men of today do not strive only toward the attainment of external, but also toward that of internal beauty. Internal beauty implies perfection. Worldly people strive toward external, while the religious and spiritually - minded people - toward internal beauty. In order to be internally beautiful, one should have liquidated with all one's weaknesses and mistakes. One can become perfect in a moment. If man would apply the law of love, wisdom and truth, in a moment he can be released from faults and become perfect. While working in his laboratory, Edison often spotted his clothes by some mistake in the experiments he had committed at times. In order to clean his clothes, he used to step on a disk, and let electric power pass through them. In a few minutes, his clothes had become absolutely clean. Therefore, if you want to get clean and free of your mistakes, step upon the disk of love, and let its power flow into you. Only Love is capable of purifying man in a moment, and of bringing him to the state of a new-born child. The adult and the aged say that their mother conceived them in sin. However, the child can never say that its mother has born it sinful, or impure. Man was created pure and sinless, so that being created perfect, he gets born as such. In order to keep his purity and perfection, man should apply in his life Divine Love. Thus shall manifest all that is beautiful and lofty, invested in his soul. Whatever people might say about you, it should not cause you to stumble. People speak outside and inside of you, but you should discriminate their speech from that of your soul. For instance, you decide to do some good, but something within you tells you not to do it, since its time has not yet come. Bo the good without paying attention to that voice. That is the voice of your neighbor. There is no definite time set for doing good. You can always do good. When the father in a home gives alms to poor children, his wife and children all go to him and begin to advise him not to do that. They all think that he does not do the right thing. Why? Because their own interests are impinged. When he does good outside of his hone, the family are afraid that little shall be left for them and so they shall be deprived of certain things. This is exactly why Christ said: "When you do good, lot not your left hand know what your right hand doeth". Only God should know of the good you have decided to do - no other. When you love someone and when you want to be free, only God should know of it.

Many speak about freedom and seek after it, but in spite of all, they are not free. When people discuss, certain questions, they find that they are free to express their opinion. To be able to express your opinion freely, does not, yet, imply the idea of freedom. You are as free as a man who walks into a restaurant without any money. He is free to enter the restaurant and to order one or two dishes of the menu, and also to eat the food. But as soon as he starts to leave, he finds out that he is not free to do that. The restaurant keeper comes to him at once and tells him to pay. Only the man who carries bread in his own bag and eats any time he gets hungry, can be called free. That man is free, because he eats of his own bread. If he eats another man's bread, and can not pay for it, he is not free. Which is our own, and which is another's? Only the Divine is ours. That which is human is another's. The Divine liberates us, while the human limits us. Therefore, everything which limits the love, the knowledge and the freedom of man, is another's. So that if you accept the Divine, if you give way to the Divine within you, you shall always be free. Then your love shall manifest itself as the sun manifests its heat and light. The sun is far away, but its love is great. Whoever it meets on its way, it embraces and kisses him with its beams. There is no creature on earth which has not been embraced and kissed by the sun. It discovers even the creatures which hide themselves in the darkness. The love of the sun penetrates all things. There is nothing hidden, or covered for the sun. Everyone who deprives himself of the heat and light of the sun, that is - of its love, is doomed to death. The light and the heat are the manifestation of the Divine Love. That is why it is said in the scriptures: "We live and move in God". That means: We live and move in the light and the heat. Therein is cur place. Out of the light flows knowledge. If there were no light, there would be no knowledge.

Now, as I observe the faces of men, I find that some of them resemble that of the Prodigal son, who has returned to his father, repentant and humble. For that was, really, why his father embraced and kissed him, and gave a feast in his honor. The faces of others, resemble the face of the older brother, who returning from the field and seeing the celebration in his father's home, gathered his eyebrows when he understood that all this was done in honor of his younger brother who had come from abroad. He was displeased with the act of his father, and pronounced him - unjust. Why did not the face of this son light up, when he heard that his younger brother had returned safe and sound from the foreign land? Why, like his father, had he not run toward him, embraced and kissed him?

This year requires that all men correct their opinions, which they have about their Father, Do not keep in your mind the thoughts of the older son, who does not appreciate life, who gets despaired in his work and says that he is tired of life. Be ready, like the Prodigal son, to repent and to realize, that by eating and drinking, by leading a superficial life, you have gone astray from the right way - from the great law of love. What had that son learned from women? Nothing, and he even lost his freedom. Why? Woman is a foreign creature to man. The sister, however, is the Divine, whom man should be in relation with. If you seek after a woman, seek after her as a sister. The woman is a servant, who has come to the earth to do some work. Should you prevent her from doing her work? What good shall your love letters do to her? She works to earn her living. By your love letters you shall not take to her bread, water, or knowledge. The same thing can be said about the man. The Man is also a servant, come to earth to get something accomplished, and to earn his living. Must you stop him on his way? The woman must regard the man as a brother, and man must regard the woman as a sister, in order that they might work together and finish the work assigned to them. Contemporary humanity has not come to the idea of brotherhood and sisterhood yet, but we find people calling each other angels. The man calls the woman an angel, and tells her, that he can not live without her. The woman also calls the man an angel, up to the time when she is married to him. Both the man and the woman are angels, but angels without wings. As soon as they marry, their wings fall off. There is a way by which wings can grow up on a man in the course of one year9 even in nine months. Which is this way? When man begins to apply love, knowledge and freedom in his life. Knowledge and freedom are the two hands of man. When he looks upon his right hand, he should know that it is the truth in him, which makes him free. When he looks upon his left hand, he should realize, that he has certain knowledge at his disposal. Today's education requires that one should not be a master of his heart and mind, but that he should rather know how to treat them. Do not say that your heart is bad, but treat it well. Do not say, like David, that your mother conceived you in sin. My mother conceived me in love, and I shall live in love. No matter how bad the life of your past is, one day it shall turn into a precious stone. There shall not remain even one thing in the world which God shall not reconcile man with, but long years are required for that. Man must pass through great experiences and sufferings until he comes to the understanding that everything which God has created is great. Man must understand that he is not deprived of anything. Strive, during this year, toward the attainment of Divine things, for only they do not produce contradictions. Every Divine idea brings light to the human mind and to the human consciousness. If the idea comes from the earth, it carries darkness for the human mind. Every voice, coming from the center of the sun, from the Divine, brings light to the human mind. You shall be tried by the light and the darkness in which you move. That is why it says in the Scriptures: "Try the Spirits!" When the voice comes from the darkness, try it, when it comes from the light, accept and apply it! Some say that man must oppose the devil, the evil in the world. No, do not oppose the evil, neither fight it, but only take your mirror out, and make it see itself in it. As soon as the evil sees itself, it runs away. Therefore, as soon as temptation comes to you, take your mirror out at once, and watch what will happen. This is a wonder-making mirror. If the temptation should see itself in your mirror, all problems would be solved. The mirror is the light of life. We see ourselves in this light. Where the light is, there the mirror is.

Be free to manifest your love this year as you have never manifested it before. This means: manifest your love in the light of life. Manifest your thoughts and acts in the light of life. Rejoice over everything which you shall get done under these conditions, without ever regretting over anything done. Whatever you do, know that there is One, Who is always watching you. He is the One, Who loves you, and Who lives in your mind and in your heart. Ha speaks silently in your ear, showing you a way by which you can correct your life. If you listen to Him, your life shall become right, there shall not be weeping. This year you must not weep. He, who is not through with weeping, has the right to weep, but he, who is through with weeping, should sing.

I wish that this year, you should all be rejuvenated. Love rejuvenates man. It supplies the necessary substances for rejuvenation. Knowledge applies these substances, while the truth reveals them. Love is the cosmetics of life. Knowledge shall apply that which is beautiful, while truth shall reveal that which" is accomplished, so that whoever should look upon it, should say: Behold the man? In other words: clothe yourselves in the beautiful robe of love, in the beautiful life of wisdom, and in the rightly cut mould pattern of truth. Only the truth can carve the fine lines around the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth of man.

Thus, since 1939 is an epochal year, I wish that you should wisely take advantage of all the opportunities it brings. If you should not take advantage of them now, the same conditions shall come in 1999. You have worked hundreds of years, in order to prepare yourselves for this year. If you work conscientiously upon yourselves during this year, you shall attain greater achievements than any you have ever attained since the time of Adam. When this time has elapsed, you shall be convinced in the truth of my words. The good, which this year brings, is a result of the Divine Word, of the Great in the world. We must all work for the reestablishment of the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, within our minds, hearts and souls. If you apply all this to life, you shall be happy and content. Ho complaints are allowed during this year.

I wish that this year, you should all be inflamed by the holy fire of Love. I wish that you should, at least, plant all your desires in your soul, if you could not immediately see them realized, I wish that you should plant your good thoughts, feelings and acts, and by watering them carefully, you should see that you have achieved their realization. And then, after this year has passed, you should be satisfied with yourselves, that you have attained something. For those who shall fulfill the requirements of ‘39’ this year shall continue during the next. For those, who would not fulfill the great laws, there shall come 1940, which ends with a zero - an egg. That means, that during the next year, man should hatch again the egg, until it is hatched. In order to see the realization of his desires, man should wait for the good opportunities of life, which shall come again in 1999. Those, who listen to and obey that which, is spoken to them, shall be always in the conditions of 1939. The best calf shall be killed for them, and a feast shall be given in their honor. All who are present at the Divine table, should be thankful for that, which is given to them.

Keep in your mind the thought:

The Way of the Divine Love is paved with all the possibilities and opportunities for achievement.