1923_10_28 THE LIVING POINTS IN NATURE

Ani

Note 2p    

THE LIVING POINTS IN NATURE

The second lecture of the Master given to the Youth Occult Class

28th October, 1923, Sofia

- Only the light way of Wisdom leads to Truth.

- It constantly gives us mirth and joy.

Reflection

The topics on “The Origin of the Egg” were read to the audience.

I am going to speak about the living points in Nature.

1923-10-28-19_fig1.png

Fig.1

Let us assume that we have a living point A, which is expected to manifest itself. Can you define in which direction this point will move in this particular case? You will say, "This point will move, for example, from the centre to the periphery.” Which direction will this movement take – to the left, or to the right? The answer is to the left. Therefore, the centre, from which point A starts, will be point B, from where point A moves to the left, and will reach the point marked as A. Let us assume that here the living point has reached the extreme limit of its movement and stops. What do you think, will this living point stay here, will it come back to point B, or will it take some other direction? Imagine, also, that centre B, which is also alive, moves in some other direction even faster than point A. It means that point A cannot come back in the same direction to point B, but will take a detour and go perpendicularly straight along AC. This diversion is already called a fall. So, whenever a living force in Nature reaches its utmost limit of movement and cannot come back to the point it has come from, it always makes a diversion from the right way and falls, forming a short line AC. This line always indicates a certain result. AC defines the work accomplished, and it also indicates the force applied. What should the living point A do in order to restore the force used? It should come back to centre B, thus forming the line of movement CB. The two lines formed by the movement of point A are almost equal. What I would like to ask you now is whether point A will have the same attributes in both cases, i.e., the moment it started from point B, and the moment it came back to point B. There will be a certain modification. How will you express such a modification mathematically?

Now, I will discuss some psychological processes going on within you so that you can understand them correctly. Take, for instance, the urge A you have, which is eager to reveal itself and go out of centre B in your mind. This urge A, your Ego, starts from B and reaches its limit of manifestation, after which it comes back to B, but with some experience acquired. Can you define what exactly this acquired experience will be? If A starts from B, the centre of your mind, there should be some impulse, proving that each desire you have is conscious. Do you really think that since you entered this class, you have remained just the same? No, you’ve changed within this hour. You have already taken the distance BA, and now you will start the process of returning. This stage can last a second or two, sometimes it can take a minute or more, an hour or more, and sometimes it can take days, weeks, years, etc. – the law is just the same.

Thus, the time it takes for a thought or a desire to come back can be given a mathematical expression. Let us take as an example a case when you have the impetus to study music, yet it is hindered by external circumstances, so you cannot take it up right away. It seems that your desire lingers on. But it happens that a month or two later you listen to a concert somewhere and when you return home, your desire is rekindled. I would like to ask you how, in the first place, it happened so that you went to the concert that stirred your desire. The reason for all this to happen is your subconscious mind. As your urge belongs to the Divine World, your subconscious mind came to realise pretty soon that you need music and accordingly, started to prepare the soil for this desire to come out. Your subconscious mind urged you to listen to some music; it led you to the concert without you being aware of all this. Then your conscious mind starts catching up until you finally find all the favourable conditions to fulfill your desire. I believe that four simultaneous processes are going on while your desire is being accomplished. One process is going from the subconscious to the conscious mind, another is going from the self-conscious to the super conscious mind, and the other two processes intervene from the conscious to the self-conscious mind and from the super conscious to the subconscious.

So, when a desire you have had does not come true since you were not clever enough, it goes to the super conscious mind. Shortly the Supreme Reasonable Creatures, who are in charge of you life, start examining what has hindered your desire, what impediments you have faced and when they find the reasons, they place your desire back in your subconscious mind, or rather in the Divine World, and from there right back to your conscious mind so that you can start its fulfillment. This process of returning can last a second, a minute, an hour, or even longer.

Your subconscious mind will willingly create the necessary conditions for you to visit a concert in order to rekindle your desire and urge you to act towards its fulfillment. If you fail to fulfill it again, it will go back to the subconscious mind, following the same route until the day comes when you will be ready to make it happen. All this comes to make you think that if an idea cannot be achieved today; there will come the time when favourable conditions for its realisation can occur.

1923-10-28-19_fig2.png

Fig.2

Now I would like to ask you which the most popular art is. (Music) Do you all agree? (Poetry, too). Well, let’s take music (M) and poetry (P) as symbols to explain the law. Let’s say that you are the living conscious point (L.C.), which has a certain shape and certain direction. This living conscious point moves in the direction of arrow 1 and reaches the material world in point A. However, as a result of some unfavourable circumstances, this point L.C. cannot go up towards its aim, or towards its destination, and taking a detour, it falls at point C along the arrow 2, which causes its delay. During its fall it loses the opportunity to become a musician. It cannot fulfill its desire and ends up in line AC, the line of suffering. Then it says, "I have lost everything, and I do not want to deal with Life.” The moment it says so, the desire goes straight to the super conscious, the Divine Centre B, following the direction of arrow 3, and any stimulus to music is ostensibly blocked. However, once sent to the Divine Consciousness, the thought or the desire cannot be ignored, as God is not among those who will not hear you. The Divine Consciousness starts working and examining the reasons for your failure, trying to eliminate them.

After your desire has formed a full circle, tracing the route of arrows 1, 2 and 3, the movement goes from the Divine Centre to the subconscious mind, i.e. all this can be carried out many times – once, twice, ten, a hundred, or a thousand times until finally, it is fulfilled by you and you can see it already fulfilled in the direction of arrow 6 and at point P.

So, no human desire remains within its utmost limits. It may stay temporarily there, but there comes a time when it is achieved. Therefore, you should bear in mind that all the good desires you cherish will be fulfilled sooner or later. However, there is another law that can harm you. Let’s say, that you want to become a musician and you send your desire up to the Divine World, but you miss all the favourable conditions to fulfill it until, eventually, you completely forget about it and decide once and for all that your desire is unattainable. The Reasonable Creatures in the Divine World work for the fulfillment of your desire, so they direct it towards your subconscious mind, which stirs your desire and makes you find a way to have it fulfilled. However, you have already lost faith in Life and do not focus on that desire. The more you doubt, the later your thought or desire will recur in your mind. Your hesitation itself stands in your way to becoming a musician. You could carry out a small experiment to prove the validity of this law. Imagine you face a difficult problem and you say, “I can’t solve this problem”. Once you have said this, forget about it, do not come back to it and do not repeat it. Sleep over it and do not doubt. If you do not doubt, it may happen that you will wake up in the middle of the night and have the solution ready.

Therefore, you should always get rid of a tormenting thought. Leave such a thought aside for some time. Once you have said, “I am not going to become a musician. I am done.” You should stop there and go for something else. Do not despair; do not say that you will not become a musician, or that you will commit suicide. I am not going to explain now what it means to say that you are going to commit suicide and what the consequences can be. Such workers are in high demand in the other world. When someone commits suicide, he gets caught in the other world and is given an even harder problem to solve, much more difficult than the one he had here, in this world.

1923-10-28-19_fig3.png

Fig 3

So, all desires are attainable. This is the first law in the conscious life of point A. With each new failure point A attains a new attribute, or some new experience. I will illustrate this concept: the living point A starts from centre B and moves in the direction of arrow 1 until it reaches its utmost limit at point AP (AT[1]) where it acquires a plus. The letter P (T) on top of A stands for patience. Patience is a rhythmical movement of the conscious mind, which means: I will achieve what I want. Point A, which cannot fulfill its desire falls straight downwards from AP (AT), diverges from point C and takes a direction along arrow 2. Point A starts from point C in the direction of arrow 3 and comes back to the centre B, from where it has originally started. What does this point become now? It becomes reasonable – AR (P), because it has shown patience. So, we have three positions of A: A – AP (T) – AR (P). R cannot appear before P. These letters stand for certain attributes. First, you should build up patience, and then, you should become reasonable. If point A moves out again, what will it acquire? It will acquire its poetry. Then you will possess your ARPP (APПT). Therefore, in order to acquire your poetry, first you should have your patience and reasonability. A patient, reasonable person is always a poet, and an impatient, unreasonable one is always a fool. To fulfill a desire, a thought, or a feeling it is always necessary to go out of the Divine Centre twice and enter It once – and this is a law. Sometimes you say, “We can’t always fulfill our desires.” I would like to ask you whether you went out of the Divine Centre twice and whether you entered It once. You can cry over it as much as you can, but without going out of It twice and entering It once, you cannot achieve what you want. Success comes only if you keep to this law. It means that you are in the centre A of a circle, and along this circle are the centres SC (CC) - the super conscious, SC (ПC) – the subconscious, C – the conscious and SC (CC) – the self-conscious.

1923-10-28-19_fig4.png

Fig.4

Thus, for each thought to happen it is necessary to ascend to the super conscious and from there to descend to the subconscious mind, then come back to the conscious mind and finally reach the self-consciousness. This process constitutes a whole circle. Your thought will find its fulfillment after a full circle. This is defined as the Divine Living Wheel for the fulfillment of all human thoughts, wishes and ideas. I give you this essential concept as throughout your life you will have many doubts and you will experience much frustration. So, it would be better if you knew that anybody involved in this Divine Wheel could realise his or her desires. Your thought will be the driving force of this wheel; it will push it go ahead, by going in and out of it. This wheel moves at various speeds, sometimes extremely slowly, sometimes very fast. Remember the essence: any thought that remains unfulfilled goes to the Divine super mind, then descends to the subconscious mind, from there to the conscious mind through the living world it enters the self-consciousness until, finally, it becomes real.

Now, those of you involved with Living Nature, those dealing with plants, what do you do when you see that some trees are barren or bear meager fruit? You fertilise the soil. Therefore, when the soil is poor, it has to be fertilised so that your ideas, thoughts or wishes can come true. For this to happen it is important that you have failed once. Then your thought will ascend to the super conscious mind, from where it will descend to the subconscious mind to find some strength, then it will go to the conscious mind, where it will find its fulfillment and bring you the Joy you have been expecting. This is a law that knows no exceptions. Anyone who has patience, sensibility and poetry can become a musician. Patience is not a hardship. It is an attribute typical of the reasonable being. Only a reasonable human being is capable of patience. Such a person needs to be free, and not restrained. Only God is infinitely patient and nobody can restrain Him. He imposes certain restrictions on Himself. When we acquire this attribute of infinite patience, then sensibility, poetry and music will come.

Thus, the Divine Wheel can turn for you to achieve some harmony.

I would like to see one of you make this wheel turn and set it to motion.

When a thought that has stayed in the super conscious mind descends to the subconscious, a movement of the conscious and self-conscious will occur, as a result of which these two points C and SC (CC) will merge at point A and poetry will appear. But it is necessary to accomplish an ascent to the Divine World, because every thought becomes real in the Divine World.

It is tried out here, on the Earth, and comes true in the Divine World. Poetry is not earthy, neither is music. Therefore, from both sides of the circle – the conscious mind and the self-consciousness - there should be a movement towards the living point A, so that a thought or a desire can be fulfilled right away.

The topic for next time will be “The Origin of the Wheel”.

Follow-up: Every evening this week, before going to bed, no matter at what time, you should reflect for five minutes upon the living wheel through which human thought and desire come true.

The secret prayer

- Only the light way of Wisdom leads to Truth.

- It constantly gives us Mirth and Joy.

-----------------------------------------------

[1] I have preserved the Cyrillic letters for convenience. The figures are missing and as there is no correspondence between Cyrillic and Latin letters, it might be difficult later to guess which is which.