1931_08_21 Going and Return

Ani

Note 1

Going and Return

Now I shall give some explanations over the concept science. The first element of the science contains in the resignation of two opposites, of two contrasts or of two contradictions. In order these things to be reconciled, this understands to be found points of contact between them; if these two points of contact don’t be found, this amounts to the situation of a man who go about round one closed circle or round a house which door is closed, or round a book the language of it is incomprehensible for him.

The second element of the science defines the way of the human movement; without this element of the science one man may lose his way very easily, so this element is in state to orientate the man in his way, to use as a compass in his movement. The contemporary people orientate by the stars. The sailors orientate mainly by the polar star; the fourth ways of the world show four ways which the man can move on. Sever is a direction or a way which leads to the Truth – the word Sever has to call in the mind of the man the idea for the Truth. When it is talk about east, it is transitional place – why? Because through the year the Sun doesn’t rise always from one point; it is saying that the Sun rises from east but where this east is not known – the Sun rises from many points, not from one. The people know mainly the way where the Sun rises but on which degree exactly it rises every day they don’t know. Who wants to define the points exactly where the Sun rises, he has to devote whole year of this studying; it is good every one for himself to describe the line curve which forms in the rising of the Sun during of one year. You will say: “We have little work that it remained to draw the way of the Sun; even if we draw, we will acquire nothing.” I say: you know that you will not acquire anything but don’t know what you will lose; it will be good if you know what you will lose and don’t know you what will win. Now you find in the situation of the lazy pupil who says: “What I shall acquire if I learn my lesson?” The good pupil must say: “I know what I shall lose if I don’t learn my lesson, but don’t know what I shall acquire if I learn it.” Who pupil doesn’t learn his lesson, he will receive one, for repairing of it he will have to work whole year; this one has to turn downwards, to form one little circle, to transform in six. It is not easy for man to transform one in six – in order to reach this thing his eyes have to open, to understand the things. The line curve represents the difficulties, the unhappiness in the Life.

And so, it is not so important for the man to know where the Sun rises, as it is important to know the point from which he can orientate in his movement – this point represents the Truth. Till the man doesn’t attain to this True, he will be exhibit to number of sufferings and unhappiness; the unknowing of the True leads after itself unknowing as of the man himself, as and of the others. Some man goes to one teacher for who he thinks that is very learned man, and says: “This teacher is very learned, he graduated few faculties, he knows a lot of things.” I ask does this man positively know how far the teacher he talks about is learned. He doesn’t know this but just suppose; then he may asserts and the opposite for this teacher, he may say: “This teacher is big ignoramus, he doesn’t know anything.” I ask, is this assertion true? If and the first, and the second assertion are not true, this man supports two lies; what one man acquired if he gather two lies on one place?

Imagine that this Teacher was sent from the Invisible world with big mission, he is connected with the Sensible creatures in the Heaven and in the Earth, was given big power to him and with this some ordinary man pronounce from him that he was big ignoramus – do you know what may happen between the Teacher and the ordinary man? The word Teacher symbolizes the Divine in the man; what one man can acquire if he get in clash with the Divine in himself, what happens when the trees quarrel with the fire. In this fight the fire beats and the trees perfectly disappear – which tree to put in the fire, in the end it will disappear, will become to ashes. Every tree becomes to ashes but with some conditions, and namely when it has got no Life in itself, i.e. when it doesn’t grow up, when it doesn’t develop; said with other words, when the tree doesn’t love the fire, it becomes to ashes.

When I speak for the Teacher, I don’t have in mind to support his authority, but I support the authority of the Truth. Imagine that you go to the Market to buy one Bible – how much costs this book? It doesn’t cost much but its price concludes in its subject-matter, in what the people had written thousand years ago – it hasn’t loosed its meaning and till now. Therefore one man is precious till he represents a written book which the people want to read in anytime. Till one man is in the Truth, he is a written book which everybody may read; out of the Truth, he is an unwritten book, without subject-matter and sense – to be unwritten book, this understands not to have any achievements. There why everyone has to strive to be a written book, the Truth to imprint upon him. The life of the man is being meaning only when the Truth is imprinted on his book; then and for the man himself there are sense God, the Angels, the saints, the good and just people, as and all live creatures round him. The Truth is the wealth, the health, the power of the man; if he has wealth, health and power, all the people interest from him. The rich man interests the people with his wealth; the health man interests the people with his health; the powerful – with his power; the clever – with his mind and etc. – if man loses these qualities, he is already not interested for the people. If the man loses the Truth, all written on his book erases and he remains white, unwritten book; if he comes to this state, he discourages, comes to state of suicide and says: “My life is empty, I don’t see any sense in it.”

But after one man discourages the Sensible creatures come to him, open his clean still unwritten book and start to write on it – they write through the hand of the sufferings. The first word that they write is bread; from this moment the man starts to go hungry – he torments day – two, three or more till he discourages, dispirits and says: “The life has got no sense, I shall kill myself, I shall not live.” If he says like that, after that the bread will come and he will say: “There is sense to live!” Afterwards the Sensible creatures will write the word water; yet with its writing the man starts to feel thirst which torments him, being consumed from it; it is not running much time. Somebody brings water and he allays his thirst, refreshes his throat; the bread and the water are the elements of the Life which support it, there why they uninterruptedly have to satisfy. The bread and the water are elements necessary for the real Life; if you don’t have these elements you discourage, dispirit and lose the sense of the Life. Some may say that there are and other elements for supporting of the Life – who tasted the lack of bread and water, he understood what necessity they represent for the Life.

I say: all the people have bread and water but again they consider their selves for unhappy, they want and other things. Some girl for example says: How happy I would consider myself if I had one plume from ostrich on my hat” – this girl things that the whole happiness stays in this plume; some young man says: “If I have one patent leather shoes, all will starts to be better”; someone else wishes to have one nice watch and etc. Many people may laugh to the desires of these people but they always put some idea in them. Some people have higher desires – they want to find one friend in the world who they rely to in all cases in their life; after they search such a friend, they can find him, but they have to search him on the fourth ends of the Earth. The man can find his friend only if knows the True, if he has this main point for orientation; if you have this point, you will find your friend. Some preachers say that the lost souls have to be found; no, there are no lost souls – there are deluded souls in their way but there are not lost souls. The words “lost souls” have to be translated, the idea which contains in these words is not correct – it may be said for one soul that it is being diverted or deluded in its way, but can’t be said that it had been lost.

There why the man of the Truth has to speak only true things. He absolutely has got no serve with white or black, with conscious or with unconscious lie – every word went out of his mouth has to contain in itself the Absolute truth. You say: “Is it possible to live without lie? Once man came on the Earth, he always will soil himself from the lie, always will succumb of its smell.” No, man can live and without lie; till he lives with the lie he will not have trust neither to the people, neither to the animals. When some bird comes close to some man who serves with lie, it has got no trust in him and fly off aside – he offers granules to it but it doesn’t come close to them and says: “You give me one good but it will cost me the life and the free – behind this good hides other thing.” I say: this bird is right, how you will convince it that you will not catch it and pen in cage – the bird doesn’t say that you lie it but has got no trust in you and fly off a long way. The same thing happens and between the people: often the people lose their trust one in other, avoid meeting, doubting and etc. Some man says: “I have full trust of the people” – this man doesn’t speak the truth – why? First of all he has got no trust in himself. After he has got no trust to himself, he can’t have trust and to the other people; who has got no trust in himself, he can’t believe and in the God. Some man doesn’t believe in the God and says that believes to the people – this is impossible, such faith is calling believing, but it is not those positive Faith which can make wonders.

I reveal these things with aim to think, to grasp the essence of the ideas; there are ideas understanding of which is so necessary as the water is necessary for the thirsty traveller. Imagine that some man had traveled four-five days, his throat is dried up from thirst but he can’t find water anywhere; at least he sees one well with clear, nice water but without pail, without rope; he looks round here-there, doesn’t know how to draw water, to slake his thirst, to get down in the well – he can’t, the well is deep ten metres; he goes about round the well, torment from thirst but there is no anybody round him. In one time he sees that one man comes to the well and brings pail in his hand tied with rope. In the given case the most important things in the life of the thirst traveller are the pail and the rope, all other questions – for the depth of the well, for the way it had been made, for its form – remain aside as secondary, as unimportant. The essential things for the thirst traveller are the pail and the rope – through them he will permit one question which torments him.

I say: if the man who brings the rope is your friend, you will be glad that you meet him, he will save you for the big thirst. But if he is your enemy, you will not be glad because he can wrap up the rope round your neck and to hang down to some tree as a pear – what will happen afterwards with you? You will become ripe – who taste you will say: “This pear is good”, but you will say: “Only I know through how much sufferings I passed till com to this state. What I reached from this, the people is being glad, taste me, but I suffer.” In a way that the pears are not else but people suspended on the trees from their enemies; These pears had been shed countless tears because they had been passed through the worst conditions of the Life – the bad conditions for the pears give good fruits for the people. The joy and the satisfaction for the people from the tasty fruits of the pear compare to the joy of the general for glory which he acquired on the battle field; there he did cut heads, cut people and became famous for these feats – everybody says for him: “Our general is a hero, he is a big hero, deserves to receive a military cross!” Even the history speaks for this general, but the preacher says: “This general is cruel.” There is no bigger cruelty from this to take down the heads of the people, the sufferings of the suffered men from the sword of the general are big; I ask in the end, what the general acquired who has cut much enemy heads – he has drawn number of sufferings as the consequence of the violence he served with.

You say: “Such violence between us doesn’t exist, we can’t take down the heads of the people in any way.” I ask, when you take the place of somebody from his place with aim you to settle on his place, isn’t this amounts to taking down of heads; when you kill the lofty feelings of the man, don’t you take down his head; when you oppose to the good strives of the man, don’t you take down his head? In some relations the contemporary people support almost animal moral and say for someone: “This man is harmful for the society, let’s take down his head!” I ask do you know what represents the head of the man. The head is the capital where the Spirit of the man inhabits, therefore in the brain inhabits one creature, in the lungs – other, and in the heart – third. These creatures different one from other as a result of it the brain, the lungs and the heart are made by different ways. There why every organ in the human organism represents something special from the others, and the whole organism is in dependence from every organ separately – the man can’t either without a brain, either without lungs, neither without heart etc.

And so, all that I speak to you represent truths, situations which one man has to understand; if he doesn’t understand them, it is better not to know them. For example what use one man if he knows that so and so is a saint and made thousand good things, and so and so is a sinner and made thousand evils. But, if you are hungry and I tell you where there is bread, this knowledge will use you much more than the knowledge that the saint made much good things, and the sinner – much evils. So some truths or some knowledge have to be given to the people only then when they need it and they may use it sensibly. Whom for example you have to show your money; if the herdsman shows his money to his cattle, will they understand something? First they will come close to the money, will smell them and when they see that they are not for eating, will be removed; but if this herdsman goes in some groceries and shows his money to the grocer, the last will become polite immediately, ready to all serves and will offer sugar, rice, flour, whatever the herdsman wishes – the grocer says: “Everything that I have in my shop is on your disposal!” The money are magic power, they open the hearts of the people; if you don’t have a purse with money, the grocer closes himself and says: “Mister, today I sell with money, tomorrow without money. ”Now I make a parallel between the Truth and the money: if you have the Truth in yourself, whenever you go, you will find yourself in the state of a man with money who the grocer meets with open heart – after you bring the Truth with you, whoever grocer you go, he will be on your disposal. What the word bacalin (grocer) means? It is Turkish word and means bac – look, al – take; so the grocer is a man who looks the things and afterwards he takes them – he is a smart man. Who has the Truth in himself, his way is open everywhere, all grocers, i.e. all clever people meet him well; for that one who doesn’t bring the Truth in himself, all the ways are closed. You say: “Isn’t there mercy for this man?” – no, for the man who doesn’t bring the Truth in himself, there is no any mercy. – “Can this man at least to be credited?” And this can’t. – “Why?” Who hasn’t the Truth in himself, he is similar to a leprous man; what you will do with this man, will you accept him between you – all the people keep their selves from the leprous man. You will say that the Love bears everything – in this way may talk only that one who hasn’t tasted the things. The leprous man brings such stench with himself that nobody can bear him – by all means he has to be separated from the health people; to accept him between you, this means to come down to the hell and to help to the devil, to co-operate to him – this is impossible. Can the hen go between the foxes to help them? This is impossible too; as much is possible for the man to come down in the hell and to help to the devil, as is possible of the hen to help to the fox – if the hen occupies with such work, everything is finished with it, nothing will remain from its cloth.

Therefore without the Truth the Life doesn’t exist, there why in everybody has to appear a desire to acquire the Truth – if they acquire the Truth, they will become rich, will have conditions to learn. The Wealth, the Knowledge, the Power justify theirselves only when the man brings the Truth in himself; the Love, the Wisdom justify theirselves only when the man brings the Truth in himself; who doesn’t bring the Truth in himself, he hasn’t any Love, any Wisdom – these are maxims which verify every day in the Life. If you don’t have Truth in yourself, you haven’t got anything else – neither wealth, neither Knowledge, neither Power, neither Wisdom nor etc.

Now did you understand what thing is the Truth? Some will say that they have understood, other will say that they haven’t understood, but and the ones and the others have to know the following: it can’t be philosophized for the Truth – it is thing which can’t and doesn’t have to be understood. One has to be known: the Truth is necessity for the soul, so if somebody says that the Life has got no sense, this understands that without the Truth the Life has got no sense. Who hasn’t the Truth in himself, he can’t become neither teacher, neither a disciple – from such man can’t be expected anything. Who has the Truth in himself, he can reach everything. There why the striving of the man to the Truth is eternal, uninterrupted process. When Christ had said that the Truth will make the people free, He had had in mind their striving to the Truth, to knowing of the God. Only the free man brings the Truth in himself, only the free man knows the God – this is the hided thought in the verse “The truth will make you free.” For the man of the Truth everything is possible; for the man who has got no the Truth in himself, everything is loosed; said with other words, the Truth makes the man young, handsome, powerful; without the Truth he easy gets old, loses his good looks, becomes weak.

I say: all people have inside striving to the Truth, but when they can’t achieve it, they represent their selves in a way there are not. Whatever one man represents himself, till he hadn’t found the Truth, he is nothing; after he finds the Truth, he already may represents himself as he wants – why? Because the Truth itself is a holy thing and it adds to the man all most elevated and lofty. Who hadn’t found the Truth, he is an empty head which only tangs; this man may had graduated several faculties, may talk for the God, for the Angels, for the saints, but he alone can’t do anything – he is a kimval who just tangs. The fact that this is just like that you may make the following attempt: let this man to cure one boil on the arm of somebody; if he decided to advice you to go one or other doctor, you will understand how much his words are reliable, how much this man knows the Truth. Till the people search doctors, teachers only from outside, at the recommendation of this one, that one, they can’t attain to the Truth, neither they can be free.

Now, when I say that you or the people can’t be free without the Truth, I have got no in mind their souls since they all have pseudonims; so, when I speak for you I don’t allude to these persons the names of who are written in the Divine world but have in mind your pseudonims – any man doesn’t bring his natural name with which he is written in the Divine book. Some says: “My name is Ivan Stoyanov.” I ask when did you bore as Ivan Stoyanov, do you know how much Ivan Stoyanovs there are in the Earth – Ivan Stoyanov I not only one. If really your natural name is Ivan Stoyanov, then just one Ivan Stoyanov had to be in the world – is it like that in fact? On the same reason somebody says: “I am a Christian” or “I am a believer”; I say: if you are really Christian there shouldn’t exist other Christians; or if you are really a believer, other believers shouldn’t exist. Let me clarify my thought: when I say that one Christian or one believer exist in the world, I understand that this Christian is or this believer is real interpreter of the Christ teaching, as a result of it all rest Christians will understand each other. Is it like that today? Today a Christian with Christian doesn’t understand, believer with believer – also; the contemporary people constantly ask their selves: “What is your creed?” – so every man has his special creed.

I say: in the world exist one Christian, one creed, one Sun, one Truth. If the contemporary people are not free, this owes to the circumstance that they acknowledge different kinds Christians, different kinds of creed, much suns etc. No, the Sun of the Life is one, the Truth is one, and it is this one which makes the people free and gives keys for solution of the hardest questions. You say: “What thing is the Truth?”; the Truth is abstract idea, it can’t be explained with words – who wants to know what thing is the truth, I shall tell him: “Come and see.” Who goes to the Truth, he can’t go backwards between the people, he can’t have the same relations with them which they had with them earlier; as the tree which had fired in the fire and transformed in ashes, can’t come back between the trees and to have the previous relations with them, as and man who had came to the Truth and has saw it can’t came backwards between the people. In this sense the Truth is dangerous for everyone who comes to it not prepared – why? Because it will deprive him of what he need.

I say: the Truth is terrible for the unprepared man; the contemporary culture afraid from the Truth because it will melt it, nothing will remain from it. All the people afraid from the Truth, they avoid it – why? Because they have ordinary understanding for the Life, i.e. all search easy way – a life without sufferings. But in whatever way they live, in the end they will go to the truth again. There is one way in which everyone will go to the Truth and will come back – the return of the man from the Truth is gloriously! This return will be full with Joy and Merriment – why? Because the man goes ill, old, and he returns health, young, powerful, rich, beautiful. Then he will say: “I was ill – now I am health, I was old – now I am young, I was ugly – now I am beautiful, I was poor – now I am rich” – this understands the verse which Christ had said: “I was blind but I see again”. In this case everybody will wish to go to the truth; and really there is one situation when man goes to the Truth and doesn’t go back. But there is other situation, when man goes to the Truth and comes back. One man to come back understands that he comes back on the same way which he already have passed; no, the truth doesn’t come back the man in the same way which he had passed because he will not acquire anything – the Truth comes back the man again on the Earth, but already with new acquisitions and let him to go forward.

Since now and I want to take you to the Truth from which, when you come back on the Earth, to go consciously forward. After finds the Truth, the man has to come back on the Earth again to these people who he loves and who love him. Some people, when they find the Truth, don’t come back on the earth under the pretext of they have other mission; other people, when they find the Truth, come back to the earth to help to his brothers. I would wish and you to be from the last – to find the Truth and to come back to help to weaker people than you. The life on the Earth is beautiful when man lives consciously and sensibly! When somebody says that he already got sick and tired of living, he understands something else – with this he wants to say that he has got no money, has got no house, finds himself in big wants. If they give him money, house, he becomes joyful and says: “There is sense to live on the Earth”; tomorrow he loses the money and the house, says: “The life on the Earth has got no sense.” Till there is flour in one house, it is living easily – if there is no flour, it is living hard; till there is peace in one country, it is living merrily – if there is no peace, it is living sadly; till the school gives knowledge, the pupils visit it and learn – if he stops to give knowledge, the pupils leave it.

Now when I talk like that, I want to have good frame of mind, not to feel you like accused. Many people feel like accused leaded from policemen in the law-court, where they will read them indictment. You have to be free, to feel in the state of a farmer who expects only to receive fruits from his labour; or you have to find in the state of a pupil who graduated his education, passed his exams with success and now expects to receive diploma. One man can acquire this Free only after he finds the Truth. Only the graduated his education pupil can understand the Truth, the accused can’t understand it. Till the man is on the dock or in the prison, he will understand the laws in the country which he lives in, he will know the restricted conditions of the Life, but will not understand the Truth; if they free the man from the prison, he already understands the Truth. Till the man is in the hell, he doesn’t understand the Truth; after he goes out from there, he goes in the heaven where he finds the truth. Till the man is out of the law of the Love, he still searches the Truth; after he lives in the law of the Love, he already is found the Truth. So the Truth exists in the law of the Love, of the Wisdom – out from them the Truth doesn’t exist.

Many of you say: “I am old man, forty five years old, I have been experienced much things” – with this he wants to give to himself bigger weight; the young says: “I am young, powerful, full with life, with energy.” I say: in the way of the Truth neither the years, neither the power play a role. One man may bring forty five kilograms sand on his back, and nay bring just one kilogram gold – which is most important from the two? The gold. The man may bring one sack with money in the desert, and may bring and only one bread and one bottle with water – which is most important? The bread and the water in the desert are more important and necessary than the money. Therefore the moment decides the value of the things – there are moments which are valuable now, not in future. The value of the objects doesn’t express only in their weight, sometimes the very light objects are especially valuable and important. For example you bring one kilogram bread in your hand but it is pleasant to you, talk with it as alive creature – yet through the way in you appear a desire to try from this bread, to taste it, to satisfy a little your hunger.

Now I don’t talk for the dry truth, for the truth without Love, without Wisdom, without Light, without Pravda, without gentleness, without forbearance – without virtues in general; I speak for Truth full with virtues, I speak for Truth which brings Free for everyone. All the people search a specific method for work, a specific method for achievements; I say: who executes the Will of God, he will find this method by himself and soon will finish his work; who doesn’t execute the Will of God, he will roam long time, will go about here – there till at last finds right way for work. If you want to have quick results, first of all you have to think, to feel and act correctly.

When one man falls in hard, in bad state, in which his thought darkens, his feelings coarsen, let he make the following exercise: putting the palms of the hands one against other and the tops of the fingers touch; the left hand is pulling on the palm of the right to the end of the wrist, after that it sets up straight in the position of right angle towards the right hand without interrupting the movement. The right hand is putting upon the left one (in this situation and the two hands are horizontally) – now the right hand is pulling, slides over the left to the end of the middle finger. At last and the two hands is putting with their palms one against other as in the start of the exercise. The same exercise is making and with the right hand. If you make this exercise several times, all bad states will disappear from you – in it hides some life philosophy.

When I give this exercise, I want to pay your attention to the following thing: the sliding, the setting up straight of the hand and the putting of it over the other has to be made without interrupting. Nature doesn’t like the interrupting – every interrupting in the movements leads after itself breaches, exceptions in the harmony of Nature; these breaches may correct, the harmony of Nature may restore, but for that demands long time. Everyone can tear one rope but not everyone can damage it – it is demanding time and a master till they damage the rope, till they restore it in its initial kind. When you make the exercise now with right hand, now with the left hand, you polarize yourself. If you keep the rules, you will see that Divine science disposes with number of formulas which, if correctly revealed, create big changes in the man. If the man applies these formulas, he easy will become young again; this may happen in one day but today it is not time for instantly rejuvenation – for every thing in Nature there is defined time.

What the understanding is under the words “it is still not time for rejuvenation”? Imagine that through one heavy, severe winter, in somebody a desire appears to go in his garden, to tear ripe fruits from the trees; can he pick ripe fruits? He can’t. What he has to do then? He has to wait the summer to come, the fruits to ripen and then to pick how much he wants. For the man is important to have desires realizing of which becomes exactly in the defined time for them – this means man to live in the Divine world, to act accordingly with the Divine ways. Nobody can’t constrain the God to walk on his ways – God had thought and think before us and we walk after him. Therefore, who thinks and walks after the God, he can’t change His plan. A day will come when you will serve correctly with the Divine formula and they instantly will exercise its influence over you; if you use the formula of the youth, you instantly will become young; after that you will look yourself in the mirror and will be glad. If you come to the state to serve with these formulas, you will pass from childhood in complete age – this had understood apostle Pavel when he had said the verse: “Till I was a child, I acted by infantile, but when I became elderly man, I leaved the childhood.” Who leaves the childhood? Only this one leaves the childhood who walks in the Divine ways; till he is a child, man says: “This is impossible, that is impossible”, but when he becomes adult and enters in the Divine ways, the impossible things for him becomes possible and he becomes joyful and vessel.

And so, a day will come, when every man will walk in the Divine ways, but after different period of time: one man needs two days, other man – three days, third – four days, etc. But it is important yet today everybody to understand what thing is the Truth. I preach that Truth which can give everything to the man, whatever his soul wishes; I preach that Truth which brings in Free, and not restrictions, and if one man goes to it once, he alone wishes to return, to help to his brothers. All Divine desires realize namely in this Truth – it gives possibility of the man to realize those his desires which are necessary to his soul; all other desires undeveloped from the centuries, it throw off them as useless, as somebody’s else for his soul. If you realize the desires of your soul, you will be joyful and blessed, your life will give a meaning and whatever you wish, you will be able to do it, it is enough this desire to be sensible. When the little child acts things which correspond to its age, they are sensible; if he acts things which don’t correspond to its age, they are stupid. When the elderly man acts things which correspond of his age, they are sensible – every thing which corresponds to the case is on its place. For this aim everyone has to think, feel and act right.

Now, when I speak to you, I see that some worry, look to the watch, look not to late – they are officials, they find theirselves under a law. This confirms the thought that only that man can understand the Truth, who is free from the outside conditions of Life. Other people suffer from headache, from stomachache, from finance crisis, etc.; these people are not free too as a result of it and they can’t understand the Truth – they want to understand the Truth but are not free, they are being tormented by something. After it is like that, these people have to work consciously in order to free from the restricted conditions of the prison. And everybody has to free himself alone – if somebody else frees him, he will enter in the prison again; if he frees himself alone, he will not enter in the prison second time. Who enters in the prison? The weak. If the strong enters in the prison, with one waving of the arm he will break the doors, with one waving of the arm he will break the windows, only with one look he will lull to sleep the guard, it will throw away its weapon and everybody who is in the prison will go out; and then everybody will say: “Get out this strong man, he is not for the prison.” Why? “Because he did a number of harms.” A day will come when the doors of all prisons will open, the windows will break and to the prisoners will be said: “Get out, you all are free.” Who will do this? God will do it – He will give His orders to people who are in power to do it. When Bulgaria set free it was issued an order all Turkish strongholds to be destroyed – people came immediately to execute this order. All the orders issue from the Invisible man, and execute from the physical.

It is already time all contemporary people to be bearers of the new ideas, they have to accept and to realize all new which comes from the Invisible world. From every man demands application, and not only theory – it is not important what one man knows, it is important what he applies. Many Americans had gone in India to look the wonderers which the Indian yogi had made, but they theirselves can’t make anything; what is the use that hey knows what the yogi can make, when they theirselves can’t make anything? If I can open the doors of the prison, here what I shall do: I shall call one man with me and together will go in the prison, even from far I shall wave with arm and the policemen on the entrance will get to sleep, afterwards we will enter inside and all the doors will open – the prisoners will be free and we will speak with them. After that they will go together with us out from the prison, and inside only the asleep policemen will remain; and when they wake up, they will say: “Where the prisoners remained, who opened the doors to them to go out?” – after us the doors will close again. Now this man may say to the people how the doors of the prisons open and close, how the prisoners set free, etc., but it is not enough only to be said, all this has to be did – otherwise all which is speaking will be like in the tales of “Thousand and one nights”.

You say: God can do everything; what God can do this is one thing, and what you can do, it is other thing – the last is important for you. For this aim start with the most little things, which you can do even now; one of the little things is the following: you take for example the Bible, open it somewhere and read; in this time one fly alights on your nose and you lose the connection, you already don’t remember where you read. The art is not to lose the connection of your thought, to continue your thinking immediately; you may wave with hand, to expel the fly of your nose and immediately after that to continue your reading and thinking. Or, imagine that one scientist thinks over some idea but one fly alights on his nose and from this moment he forgets everything – what this man has to do? If the fly alights on his nose, he has got no to pay it attention, he has to show that nothing worry him; if he decided to wave with his hand, all his work damages. There why consider that on your nose you don’t have any fly; if you wave with your arm to expel the fly, with this waving you may spend so much energy that millions of flies would not be able to pay it. This energy doesn’t have to be expended on nothing, it is necessary and has to be used on place. Some reads one important book which shows him Truth; but in this moment in his mind one thought comes as a fly which alights on the nose and stops his farther work; this thought refers to some sum from five thousand leva which somebody owe to him – he starts to worry for this sum but with this he loses the possibility to find Truth. If you want not to lose, consider that nobody doesn’t owe to you anything; if you can calm down immediately, you will receive something more than the sum which somebody owes to you – what you acquire from the book is in position to pay up everything, it is invaluable by itself. If you wave with hand to expel this thought, you may receive the sum of five thousand leva but you will lose much more; and after that you will wonder why you don’t have success in your life. After you lose something precious you compare to a mother who loses her child – she cries long time after that but the lost is not coming back. And David made one crime, afterwards a child was bore to him; it wasn’t pass much time, the child fell ill and died; he cried whole night, prayed to God but he couldn’t save the child – it died, went for that world. If this child leaves, you will expect second; you will say that the first was Angel – even if it is like that, you will expect second Angel. The first Angel leaves since the cause of crime which you had made; if you want to hold the second Angel, you have to correct your mistake. Your children imagine your holy thoughts and feelings that you have keep carefully – don’t leave them die, i.e. to leave for the other world without give their fruit, they have to live! Here and Christ leaved for that world but didn’t die, He resurrected in order to give Life to the others – in this sense the death is justified. If one man dies in order to resurrect, to enliven again, this death is on place, but if one man dies but not resurrect, this death is not on its place.

And so, the strong doesn’t die, he leaves and resurrects. There why keep yourself from the impotence, work and don’t expect only to the God! You have fields, gardens but haven’t learned for gardening, you don’t know how to cultivate your fields, as a result of it you look workers who to complete this work instead of you; you look for workers but don’t find and there why your fields, your vineyards, your gardens remain uncultivated. I say: the disciple, who wants to walk in the way of Truth, has to know that the first and the best worker of his fields and gardens, is he himself – in this concludes the secret of the Life. If one man thinks that the others have to work because of him, they to cultivate his fields, he is on wrong way. You say: “Don’t we have to help each other?” I say: if workers come voluntarily to help you, from love to you, this is other question, but the best worker for one field is its master – this master is you yourself. Notice, this law had applied and towards Christ: before Christ God sent on his field his servants – the prophets, the saints, but they couldn’t completed the work as it had to; at last God sent his Son – He to complete the work. After Christ got down in the Earth, the workers from the whole Heaven united in His name and completed the started work.

The question for the coming of Christ represents deep question. Many people say that Christ came on the Earth to suffer; no, the coming of Christ on the Earth is not a question of sufferings, the suffering is an accident thing, it can’t be a question which to define this important question – the getting down of Christ on the Earth. Christ came on the Earth for manifestation of the Glory of the God. I ask where are these men that crucified Christ, where are Herod (the king), Pilate and Caesarea, where is the Roman empire? All disappeared and the results of the work of Christ remained – all became smaller and Christ rised. In a way that all useless in you, which represent Herod (the king), Pilate, Caesarea, the Roman empire, will became smaller and will disappear, and only the Divine will remain to grow and develop. After it is like that, the man has to rely on the Divine in himself – is it like that in fact? Today the people wait and rely to this one, to that one and in the end they become disappointed and the life stultifies for them. Their state is really hard, and harder is the state of religious and spiritual people – why? Because they are not either for this, neither for that world: they are not fit for this world, for that world they are not prepared and they say: “Nobody understands us.” It is truth that nobody doesn’t understand you, but is it necessary the people to understand you? If God understands you, have you to be confused that a few people don’t understand you. Why you don’t hold in your mind the thought that God understands you? After God understands you and after you execute His will, nothing has to confuse you. People will come to criticize you, to blame you, but they will break their heads alone. The Turks say: “Leave the drunk to fall down, to break his head, and after that go to bind it up – he to understand that he has work with sensible man.”

Now in some people appear a desire to prove to the people who are they and what they can do. Who wants to represent himself to the people that he is something, we will send him in the prison to lull to sleep the guard, to open the doors of the prison and to let the prisoners on free. In a way that if you speak something, it has to apply first from you yourself; if you can’t do it, then don’t let these people to let prematurely from the prison; after you can’t help them, you will say: “Brothers, don’t hurry to get out, stay little more in the prison till the defined time expires.”

Today all the people speak for the saving of the world; I ask in which way has the world be saved – in Divine or in human? If somebody wants to save the world in human way, first he has to save himself, to free himself – from what? From the dissatisfactions which torment him and destroy him: you get up in the morning – you are indisposed, watch somebody not to push you, you don’t want to do something, and do it; you don’t want to speak, and speak; why all this happens – you can’t give a account to yourself.

I shall give you one example to see what owe this state of the man to. One sister has told me one her experience: she sits and think but immediately the thought to kill herself comes, to throw herself in some lake or from some high bridge, she doesn’t want to live. It is already ten years how she works in the spiritual way, but she finds that nothing can’t be done, nothing will become from her. I say: “This state is to some outside creature from the Invisible world which suggests to you these thoughts – in this way it wants to stop you in your development.” – “What to do then?” – “You will order to this creature to kneel, to pray to the God to correct its relations to Him, to the good people and to its brothers.” The sister applied this advice and after little time she comes to me and say: “I applied your advice and it became lighter to me, I set free myself from this outside influence.”

I say: if you fall in similar state, you have to know that you are under the influence of some outside creature, which hadn’t executed the Will of God and when it can’t help itself, it searches ways to immediate effects on other souls, to trips up them in their way. If you want to set free from such creatures, you have to impose your will on them, to teach them as teachers – you have to do one of the two: or you to become their teacher, or they to become your teacher. To every your desire which trips up you, you will say: “You will kneel and will pray!” Why? Because behind every your desire stays one not advanced creature which you have to enlighten. It is not a decision to be rude, but have to be just – the justice is a language of Nature. Every virtue has its specific language: the language of Love is one, the language of Wisdom is other, the language of Truth is third and etc., in a way that according to the virtue which is talking to, such will be and its language.

Therefore after man understands the laws of Love, Wisdom, Truth, Justice and Virtue, he will understand why one things become in one way, and others – in perfectly special way. And there why, when we say that God is powerful, that He alone will set the things right, this is truth, but it is wanting an effort and from your side, work, application of your will. In order to be able to apply his will, the man first has to set free from his inside fear – otherwise you will compare to the hare with the holsters.

One hare armed himself with two holsters and went calmly in the wood as he said: “Whatever comes against me, I shall not afraid because I bring two holsters with myself.” He just said these words, he heard that something rustles in the wood – he threw the holsters aside and started to run. When the danger passed, he took the holsters again, girded them on its belt and went bravely in the wood.

You say: we have to be brave, fearless, good. Yes, this is necessary because the present man outlives crisis for passing of it demands common help from everybody. Who searches the Truth, he has to refuse from any criticism, from any doubt; this understands, till you are out of the home of some man, you have right to interest what his father, mother are, what is his state, how he lives and etc. Through this time you have right to doubt if what is speaking for him is truth and etc., but if you enter into his home, every doubt, every criticism remains aside. You are already in front of the truth itself, there is no to search records from outside – here already are superfluous all kind of doubts and criticisms. In a way that if you find God, if you enter into his home, you have to define your relations to Him at once. If you were hungry, bare and without work, and God fed you, dressed and put on work, have you to doubt in Him? You say: “Dali and in future God will be the same to us?” God is unchanging – the Good is always Good, it doesn’t change, God always show Himself such as He is.

I say: you already are entered into the Divine house and expect God to appear to you such as He is not such how the people paint Him. You alone, according to your understandings, will verify what God is like. Who judge for the God from his inside experiences, God opens the doors of the Divine Kingdome to him and say: “Come in”; who doesn’t trust to his inside experience, he finds himself in one hard state, constantly worried from the fly which alights now on his nose, now on the forehead, on the arm or on somewhere other place. After the fly alights from above of himself, he waves with hand to expel it, but with this he loses everything beautiful in himself. If the fly alights on your nose – this is the first mistake which you have allowed in yourself; if you wave with hand to expel the fly – this is the second mistake. Therefore don’t wave with your hand to expel the fly in order not to lose the beautiful in yourself!

In a way that you have to understand the inside sense of the word fly; the fly represents the suffering which alights on your nose and if you wave to it to expel it, this shows that you haven’t understood the deep sense of this suffering. Who understands the sense of the suffering, he will remain the fly on his nose – to throw away alone, and through this time he will learn himself. So the fly represents the sufferings or the temptations in Life – the sensible man copes easy with them.

One Russian saint was put on big temptation from one beautiful, but easy girl, also Russian; one day she made a bet with her companions and comrades that she can tempt this saint for the cleanliness of who spoke all the people from the place where he worked. One evening she went with company to the monastery where the saint lived; the night was dark, cold, with snow knee-deep. She came close to the window, softly knocked and said: “Please, I am a traveller, I confused the way, I can’t go back to my home; it is terrible storm and blizzard out, I am whole frozen to death, accept me in your cell because here I take a risk to die. In the name of God, help me!” He opened to her, but remained surprised – in front of him didn’t stay frozen to death unhappy traveller, but beautiful health girl. She immediately threw him on, started to embrace him, but he carefully deflected her and invited her to sit down, after that he lighted one candle and put one of his fingers on its flame. The girl followed all carefully which the saint acted and remained wonder and ashamed in her, when she heard how the finger of the saint fried and squirted in the flame of the candle. She immediately fell on knees at him and started to want excuse for her low action. From this moment in her became radical inside transformation and she decided to change her life; she went out and said to her friends: ”From this moment I finish with my easily, vicious life – one finger saved me.” When the saint put his finger in the flame of the candle, with this he wanted to tell her: “As my finger fires, as and your life will burn” – she understood this language and immediately refused from her evil life.

And so, don’t tempt God, if you tempt Him, He will put His finger on the lighted candle and will burn it. Poor devil to you if you remain this finger to burn; if you collect yourself immediately, you are saved; with this God wants to say to the people: “As my finger burns and fries on the fire, as and your life will go, will burn, will transform on dust and ashes if you don’t collect yourself on time.”

You say: “What happened with the finger of the saint?” After the beautiful girl came back in the right way, and the finger of the saint got well. He didn’t think for himself, but wished to give one good lesson to the beautiful girl; he said to himself: “Let one of my fingers burns, but at least I shall give on good lesson to one deluded soul to save, to come back on the way of the Truth.”

I say: today is time for decision of the question of the Truth – will you find Truth, or not. If you find the Truth, it will make you inside absolute free; after you set free, you will help for the liberation and to the more little than you. As the saint saved one soul with the burning of his finger, as and you can help to the more little than you with the Truth. If the saint wasn’t put his finger on the lighted candle, he wouldn’t saved this soul; if Christ was afraid from the fourth nails and from the spear which they stuck in His chest, he wouldn’t saved and one soul and from His name wouldn’t remain even a memory. Christ was ready to bear much more than the fourth nails, the spear and the cross – He was ready to all for the Truth. Christ brought the cross only to one place and afterwards he said: “This is enough, you can bring it further” – with this he wanted to say: “As I bring this cross, as and you will bring it.” Many people thing that Christ has tired, has fell under the weight of the cross and there why he has gave to other people to bring it; no, Christ was strong, He could bring thee cross to the end, but He remained other to bring it in order to show to humanity what expects it. Hero is that one who can bear the fourth nails and the spear – namely from such heroes the world has need! In this sense the sufferings come to make the man strong – to bring the trials in the life easily and to say like Christ: “God, I deliver my Spirit in your hands.” If you say like that once, you don’t have to sorry anymore.

The contemporary people wait Christ to save them, to rescue them from the sufferings, but if Christ comes between them, He will tell them: “And you will live like me, I suffered and you will suffer – such is the Will of our Father!” Christ was crucified on the cross, His sufferings was no continuously but intensive; as He stood, as and you have to be heroes, to stand – you may groan, to cry, but for you is important to stand the sufferings. Many people say that they have many sufferings, that they stand; it is not important what they speak, but how they bring the sufferings. If sufferings come to you, say as Christ: “God, I deliver my Spirit in your hands!”

I ask, if God is with us, who may be against us? And if God tests us, He has in His mind some great aim, because of which we have to say: “To be blessed the Name of God!” Till Christ was on the Earth, and He was put under to big trials, as a result of it He couldn’t manifest all His power and all His knowledge. For example he couldn’t make money, but in one case when it was necessary, He said to Peter: “Throw the net in the sea and the first fish which suspends, draw it out and when you open its mouth, you will find one statir (Roman coin); take it and give it and for Me, and for you.” But when Christ entered in the Spiritual world, there he manifested bigger power – He pushed the door of Hell, lulled to sleep the guard, fused their weapons, opened the doors of the prisoners and said: “Everybody go out!” After that the new culture, which we have today, came. Christ will come once again on the Earth, will set free the prisoners, who are entered after Him in Hell, and will go back again – then the New culture, which all contemporary nations expect, will come. In a way that all good which happens today in the world, has only to happy us and we to co-operate to it – this shows that God works in the world. Therefore you all have to set free your mind, heart and will from those hindrances, chains which restrict you – only by this way you will come to the real relations of the brotherhood, to mutual relations of Love.

I don’t speak for the love which you will disappoint tomorrow from, I don’t speak for the knowledge which your mind will darken tomorrow from, but I have in mind that Love, that Knowledge, those goods that God has given to the people. If the positive in the world comes, and the people from the sixth race will come; you may believe, and may not believe to my words, but one day you will verify all this. A day will come when the people will have children-angels; and then every day Angels and saints will get down from the Heaven to bring gifts to your children, the houses of the people will be full with the Divine blessings. What bigger joy for the parents from this to have children-angels? If this epoch comes, the children will help to their parents, and not the parents to the children, as it was to now. The parents will say: “One man deserves to bring the name father or mother”; the children will love their parents and will help them.

I ask, what better from this one man to be loved – everybody strives to be loved. Who will love the people and how will love them? That one, who really loves the people, will not appear whole to them, but will appear or through the eyes of somebody, or only through his arms and etc. How the arms or eyes of the man will appear their love? The arms will make one favour with which will show their love. The eye will look nicely this one who they love – what better you want from the beautiful, from the sensible look? Some man discouraged, grew dispirited, but that one who loves him, comes and just look him, without saying anything – this look is in state to give courage to the man. The sensible look speaks to the man: “Forget all the difficulties, throw them aside, I am with you!” This look is in state to erase all difficulties and sufferings, and it itself doesn’t erases, remains memorable in the soul of man. To meet man who loves you, it means to acquire power which to set free from all difficulties and sufferings, and to come back in your home merry and happy; then everybody will say: “The day in which I met the man of Love, is blessed! To love and to be loved – this is the ideal which every man strives to; this ideal is in power to change the life of the man radically.

Now I speak for the Angels, for the saints, for that world, but all these is a theory; in the given case for you is important the following: your life to change. What you will use if you know how Angels and saints live, and you torment and suffer – after you know how Angels live, and you have to live like them; what you use if you know how the Angels eat, and you are hungry, you haven’t eat several days – after you know how Angels eat, and you have to eat like them. After you know the things, you have to acquire them – this understands that you are acquired the Truth; the Truth brings conditions in which man acquires all this which in ordinary conditions he can’t acquire. What man has to acquire? He has to acquire what is defined to him for the present, and not for future life. There are things which you have to acquire now, till you are still in your bodies; if it remains to acquire them in future, they are already lost.

In a way that it is not important for you how some saint had lived thousand years ago, for you is important how you live today. What Christ had made in his time is not important; what you can do today, this is important. Christ himself had said: “Who believes in me will make bigger miracles from these which I make now.” In his time Christ hadn’t conditions to make bigger miracles from these He made, but today He already has richer conditions; for example Christ couldn’t turn the minds of the rabbis to God, but today He can do this. But after Christ all the rabbis turned to God; Christ said to them: “You hold the keys of the Heaven Kingdom and either you come in, neither allow to the others to come in.” Man can’t correct himself till he holds the keys of the Heaven Kingdome in his arms, without use them for himself or to give them to the others; in order one man to correct himself, by all means the keys have to be taken from his arms.

Now we don’t have to get back in the past, to be interested from this which Herod (the king), Pilate or Caesarea had made, but have to avoid them consciously with their mistakes and crimes. Man has to be strong – to cope with the fly which is alighted on his nose, without to wave with arm to expel it. If some sufferings comes to him, he has got no murmur against it, to wave with arm; if one bad thought comes in his mind, he has got no ask himself why it has came, but to work upon himself to transform it. For you the New life is important, the new rules which the Truth brings; the old life is precious only with its experiences, but it has got no to be continued any more. If you learn English language, you will use from the English, and not from the Bulgarian grammar – no matter how much the two grammar compare, for the case the English grammar is important; if you learn French language, you will use from the rules of the French grammar – every science has its rules. If you want to learn the Divine science, you have to cope with the contradictions, to have an aim in your life – only on this way you will acquire real happiness. The people of the old served with rifles, with swords, with holsters; the people of the new, of Truth replace these weapons with exercises, with light thoughts and elevated feelings. You still don’t know to use the exercise which I gave you, but it is enough for now just to get it out of the case. The dynamic power hides in the fingers of the arms, every finger is connected with one world – it means ten fingers, these are ten worlds. They are powerful powers which you have to connect with; if you enter in contact with them, from your fingers will go out so big Light and Power that the Earth will get loose. If there is no any doubt in your mind and there is no any hesitation in your heart and will, all these may be reached. For this aim you have to work for God – whatever work you start, work it from love to God. In this relation the girl who leaves mother, father, house for her sweetheart, gives an example what means one man to work for God; if she leaves the house for the transitional love of some young man, aren’t you in position to make at least such for God? You, who have received so many goods from God, have you still to afraid from the society opinion? The society opinion, the order in world are important to the moment they touch the Divine Love, Wisdom and Truth; if they touch them, we will kick them as Christ kicked the door of Hell.

Now we live in world of disorder, and think that we live in world of some actual order and order. Contemporary people just now learn the Divine order and order; for the order and the order in this world in the writing is said that eye hasn’t saw and ear hasn’t heard what there is to happen to those who love God. Man has to work, to exercise in order to attain to the Divine world. One German, a famous boxer, went in one eating-house to eat; in the same eating-house and one Englishman, a famous boxer, came in, and sat at one table near to the German. When started to eat, he complained of his friend from the meat saying that the German mesa are not good. This offended the German and he wanted explanation from the Englishman; the last told him: “If you feel so insulted, I offer to box but with a condition You just to parry blows for which I shall give You one sum” – the Englishman was sure of his ability to box. The German agreed, accepted the invitation of the Englishman. When they finished the boxing, the Englishman said to the German: “Come in my home to give you some rules from boxing.” The German agreed to go in the house of the Englishman to give him few rules for boxing, after which he became to exercise hardly; during two years he reached so much that he outstripped his teacher. Today he is famous in Germany as one of the most eminent boxers.

I say: if you are weak, you have to exercise on the same way in order to beat the famous boxer. Who is this boxer you will fight with? The devil. You wan to hit him but you can’t, he parries your blows. Till the devil beats you, you will never become famous man; said with other words, till man doesn’t acquire one science with which to copy with all outside and inside unfavourable conditions, with all bad thoughts, feelings and actions, he always will be depended man. But if he acquires this science, he will copy with all conditions of Life _ such man is free, independent.

Therefore you have to see in everything God. After you come to some difficulty, you will know that God stays behind it, who follows how two men box; when He see that one of them loses the bas, i.e. he falls through, God says to him: “Come in my home to give you some rules; you fight well but there is something that is being an obstacle to you.” In first times many of you will lose the bet because the opponent is strong, but if they exercise according to the rules which God has given to them, after two years they will win the first premium – the first premium represents the developed gifts and abilities in the man. There are feelings in he man, like for example covetousness, miserliness, extravagance, development of which is dangerous; but there are feelings, gifts and abilities in the man which have to be developed by all means – their development is absolutely safety. For example, what better from this one man to develop in him the gift to sing – every man has to become excellent singer; real singer is this one who can win the heart of his lender.

Imagine one famous but poor singer, who owes to someone ten thousand levs and doesn’t have a straw in his pocket to give them back to him; what this singer has to do? He has to go to his lender and to tell him: “I don’t have a straw in my pocket but I want to pay at least the interests of my debt.” – “How you will pay them?” – “I shall sing you a little.” – “Well, sing me something.” The singer starts to sing, but in a way that the lender forgets everything, carries away himself from the voice of his debtor; when he stops to sing, the creditor says to him: “Not only that you don’t owe to me any more but from above of it I give you thousand levs; I have never listened such a singer, now I understood what thing is the real singing.” In the same way and the painter may act with his creditor: after he is and can’t pay his debt, he has to offer to his creditor to paint him; if the last accepts this offer and remains satisfied from his portrait, he will not only remit his debt, but from above of it will give to him one little sum. In this way and the poet may act: if he has got no money to pay his debt, he will write one beautiful poem to his creditor and with that he will compensate his obligations. It means that real singer, painter, poet or orator is this one, who can touch his creditor, to put him in position to remit his debt.

Now, when you look the fingers, you will know that every finger represents a world from which draw energies, powers. For example, the first finger, the thumb, represents the Divine world based on the Love, on the Venus. Sometimes Venus makes big harms – when? When her sweetheart is not to her and she has to search him; after she doesn’t search him, after he is on his place, there is no better from her. The first state the astrologists call bad aspects, and the second – good aspects. Venus is the sweetheart daughter of God; the rest four fingers are in love with Venus but keep silent, don’t reveal theirselves. From them Jupiter and Saturn are her favourites who quarrelled for her; the argument came to Sun which in the end it did success to reconcile them. After it comes for work, all join in one and complete the work, afterwards they separate again – everyone goes to its place. All the fingers strive to Venus, each want from her to give them one look. She directs to all one look with which she test them. Saturn, the middle finger, which has raised highest, wants to turn attention to Venus with its height saying: “I am the highest top” – Saturn is philosopher, he considers the things from the reasons to the consequences. Jupiter wants to turn her attention with its greatness – he is inimitable in the curtseys which he makes to Venus. Sun, the fourth finger is a musician, a painter who brings the Life; he is vessel, optimistic, rich, gives to all – with this he wants to turn attention to Venus. The more little finger, Mercury, is an experienced trader who turns trade, goes here-there; after the works of other Gods confused, all turn to Mercury – to correct them; not only Gods turn to Mercury but and the whole cosmos searches its help. The forefinger is mostly in loved in Venus – wherever he walks, he always searches her.

I say: every man has to have clear image for his arm, to know what it contains in itself; after he looks his arm, he has to be glad as he sees God in it. It is a great thing for man to love, to pour out his Love; simultaneously he wants the others to accept this Love and to respond to it. Because every finger in the arm represents special world with defined relations to the other fingers, i.e. to the other worlds. For example Saturn is representative of the Causal world – through it man learns the reasons and the consequences of the things; Sun is representative of the abundance – it brings the joy and the merriness in Life; Mercury is a representative of the practicalness – he put the man in position to know what he does. In a way that if you look your hand, say: “I want to love God, to serve to Him – I want to love the daughters of God.”

When you listen to be talk like that, some men will find theirselves in contradiction and will say: “The half humanity will love the daughters of God, but what the other half has to do?” I ask, have you thought on the question how God created the woman from Adam, how is possible from man to be beard a woman. According to the laws which you know, the man bears man, and the woman – woman; then how is possible from the rib of Adam to go out a woman? I say: when the people work in the world, they have to be separated on men and women, but when they work for God, they have to unit in one whole. When in people appear desires, thoughts and feelings, opposite of God, they separate from Him, and with this also they separate to men and women. Therefore, after the man searches the woman and the woman searches the man, they move away from God, from the Truth; when the man and the woman get to love and be ready to scarify one for other, they fuse in one and move to God. And then God is aim, sense for them – they already live in one flesh, in one body.

Therefore if the mind and heart of man don’t unit in one, he can’t move to God. Till the mind of man wish one, and his heart – other, he finds in contradiction; till the mind and the heart of man are bifurcated, he can’t reach what he wish. The mind and the heart have to fuse in one in a way that man has to understand what thing is the man and what – the woman. When the girl meets one young man or when one young man meets one girl, they have to watch theirselves as creatures who have came on the Earth to work, to complete one work – if and the two value theirselves correctly and turn to God, their life will give a meaning. It is no bad when two young people love, the evil is in the bad cooking. You say: “How it has to cook?” It has to cook well. And the sense is not in much cooking; you will cook moderately and well, so everybody to be satisfied from the cooking – in this the real Love stays.

And so, the love doesn’t stay in looks and caresses. If you go in Germany for example and stop your look upon some man for longer time, he will ask you immediately: “Why you look me like that, don’t you want to hypnotize me?”; in Bulgaria no matter how long you look the man, he will not ay anything. I ask how long you have to watch one man in order he to leave satisfied from your look? You have to watch the man in a way that he remains satisfied from your look, to wish to look him and second time; if you write him a letter, this letter has to be such that he wishes to write him a letter and second time. If our looks, movements, letters can’t wake the Divine in the people, what sense have they? In such case it will come that nobody has to watch anybody. No, you will watch but you will watch nicely: the men will watch the women, will be glad of the beautiful, of the handsome in them, will be glad of their children, of their wealth and etc.; and the women from their side will watch the men, will be glad of the handsome in them, will be glad of their gifts, abilities. All beautiful is Divine, in a way that the evil is not in the watching but in the bad watching, in the bad cooking – you will cook well! The contemporary people put restrictions, and their are wrong, when they say that the men haven’t watch the women, especially the somebody else’s – they should watch in the earth because they were made from earth; the woman had right to watch the man because was made from his rib. I say: if the woman is a mirror, every man has right to look at himself in a mirror in this mirror. The contemporary worldly and religious women have little mirrors which they look herself at; the worldly look theirselves freely at the people, and the religious is being ashamed. If man looks himself to know himself, he has right to looks himself, but the most hard thing for man is to know himself, to know his real image.

And so, love everything which God has created, learn everything which God has created. Put this rules in application yet today because the today day is a day of The Divine daughter – a day of Love, when God has created the man. This day has to sanctify! Man is created in the day of Divine Love, he is His sweetheart child, there why man has to be image of the Divine Love, Wisdom and Truth. After you are interpreter of the Divine Love, you will be able to help to your brothers and sisters. You meet one sister or one brother, who is fell somewhere, gets muddy – you will direct to him where to clean himself; if he has broken his leg, you will bind him up, will take him in his home. Who has got no Love in himself will ask him: “Why you got muddy, where did you went, why did you break your leg?” – “I walked somewhere, I fell and I broke my leg.” In this state you will compare to those men who inquired Nasreddin Hodja how he has fell that has dislocated his leg.

One day Nasreddin Hodja brought up to one pear to pick from its fruits; as he picked the pears he glided from the branch he has stepped on, fell on the earth and dislocated his leg. Everybody who met him after that always asked him: “How did you fall from the pear, how did you dislocate your leg?” He told to one, second, to third and at last, when he sick and tired to tell the same story, told: “Wonder thing, hasn’t found one between you who has fell from pear – to know how it is falling that to stop to inquire me!”

Therefore the beautiful, the great in Life, is to help to one soul when you see that it prays; why you have came on the Earth if you can’t help to one your sister or one your brother when they are in need? Love demands deep inside attention one to other – to help each other when you are in need. You all have to understand that you are members of one Brotherhood and as such to have between yourself more inside than outside relations – only in this way God will show Himself through every one.

If you apply what I have spoken to you, you will have big blessings this year. What you can bring from these blessings will be for you, and the rest, which you can’t bring, will be for us. It is wanted an application from everybody – take for a model Christ and act like Him! He suffered, they crucified Him on the cross and in the end He resurrected; after the resurrection He received big goods – it was given a power to Him and in the Heaven, and in the Earth. Then Christ appeared to His disciples and said: “Go through the world and preach as and I preached – what work I finished, such and you can finish.” And really, from the work for God depends and the improvement of your life.

Now I wish to everybody to be free, as God has crested you. The Divine Free origins from the Truth and the human free bring slavery, restriction. If somebody brings Tovar, arnica on his back, let him put it aside, to free from it because today is the day of the Love which brings Joy and Merriness to the man – it gives a meaning and lengthen his life.

The Love brings the full Life. It brings all goodness and gifts of the life.

21st August, 1931, 5a.m.