1944_10_22 The Kind Look

Ani

Note 1

The Kind Look

XI Lecture, held on 22nd October, 1944, Sunday, 10:00 a.m., Sunrise – Sofia

The Secret prayer.

„The Spirit of God“.

I will talk about the motives that the people deal with. The people, the man always deals with something. The statesman is interested in what will happen with the state. The soldier at the battlefield is interested what the outcome of the war will be. The tradesman is interested of his profits, how they will come. During the housing shortage period you were interested in the apartments, what rooms would they have. Things have changed. There are many people who are looking for the new in the world, but in old ways. If you make the old man dance like a young person, he will dance in the old way. If you make the young man to dance an old song, he will dance as a young person. The old man dances in the old away, his legs do not hold him, therefore he dances like an old man. The young man dances as young.

Now here you have a book of the past. In the Gospel it is written what Christ has told the people. But He has not stopped talking to them. He has been talking for two thousand years, he is talking now and he will be talking in the future. Some people acknowledge only the Old Testament, some people acknowledge the New Testament and say, “there is no new any more”. The sun does not rise once, it rises many times, it rises constantly. The trees do not bloom once, they bloom many times.  The rivers do not run once, they run constantly. We must have a clear notion about life. It is important. You have to solve the life inside you. When you solve the internal life, you will understand the external life.

„The young springs, the adult runs, the old flows into“.

The young is born, the adult grows, the old one dies.

Die, this word has two meanings. To die means to go to another world, he climbs higher, he does not deal with ordinary matters. He says, “these are child’s things”. He watches from above. A dead man is one who is watching from above. I do not understand a dead man, buried in the earth, this is not dead.

„The young sings, the adult works, the old gathers money.”

The young blooms and knits, the adult grows ripe, the old one sells fruits.

The young sings to his mother, the adult consoles her, the old one puts up inscriptions and makes her famous.“

„The young is Love, the adult is Truth, the old one is Wisdom “.

„Love gives, Truth distributes, Wisdom encloses “.

These are sentences. Do you know how much time does it take the man to understand them? Do you know how much time does it take the man to paint a face and to put the most essential features? There are many artists, but few of them draw well. It is not that they don’t want to, but they cannot. It is not an easy thing to draw. If you draw the things in the morning, they look in one way, at noon they look in another way and in the evening they look entirely different. An artist who wants to draw something must choose the time.

Now someone is interested if there is another life. How strange. Is there another life? There is no other life. There is one life. The life that you have, that’s it. We know this life. The other life we do not know. Once a person asked me the a question saying, “Tomorrow you will die." I say, This is a philosophical question”. I have never died, I do not know what it is. I know what living is, but what death is I don’t know. It is useless to deal with this now; when I die I will know it. Death can exist somewhere, people die, this is another question. The most important is that we live. The contemporary philosophy has cut the head of the man and has put it separately. It has cut the lungs and has put them separately. It has cut the stomach and has put it separately, too. Everything id dispersed. What is a head without a body, without lungs, without a stomach? What are the lungs without a head, without a stomach or what is the stomach without lungs, without a head? When you get confused, what is the reason for your confusion? Many people get confused of love. The only thing that does not confuse, this is Love; and people get confused mostly of Love. Why? Because this is not love. Always the fiddler is confused not of the piece, not of the music, but of the nonperformance of the piece. His heart is trembling not of love, but of fear that he could not express what had been written. Everybody talk about love. Love needs performance. People must do it now in the world. When the people learn to perform what love is talking, we will have another world. It will be the same, but there will be good music.

Now the whole nature is a collection of thousands and millions forms and systems, with which it has tried. One whole book has been written. When I watch nature, it shows what it had done in the past, what it does now and what it will do in the future. Our life depends on that understanding of its tries. If we want to make new tries, it is lost business. Nobody can bring in the man some gift when he is born. The man that is born brings [has] everything in him. What he was born with, that must be developed. Someone says what new can the man gain [acquire}. Nothing new. If you want to acquire much, there is one way: You must learn to love your fellow-mates. The new is in the love. We have learnt to love ourselves, this is the little world. The whole contradiction in love comes from the fact that we love ourselves more than necessary and we suffer. We want to give certain beauty in life. The people wear nice clothes. The clothes bring nothing to the man. They are just a protection for him. Then we have to know when what to wear. When should we put on cotton clothes, when silk and when woolen clothes? The silk clothes are for the rich, the woolen – for the poor, and the cotton clothes are for those who rest after having worked. After a man has worked he is has made himself sweat, he has got warmed up and he has to cool down. The cotton clothes cool down. When a man has spent his money, this is cotton. When he gets rich, this is wool because the wool keeps warmth. All people who are rich have more warmth, they believe in what they have gained. All rich people like wearing woolen clothes. They consider the sheep to be very silly, but they like to put on the sheep’s wool. Because it is namely the sheep that give them the power to gather money. The sheep had known how to get rich, they are very rich. Do you know how long had it taken for them to learn how to spin? How much does a fleece cost? There are fleeces that weigh two kilograms. It costs three thousand levs. In the old time it cost less. You would say it is very expensive. Not the wool is expensive, but the money has devaluated. In the old times a pair of shoes cost 20 levs, but golden. Do you know how much do 20 golden levs cost now? 12 thousand.

How has this changed now? They say it has changed. We eat in the same way as the people have eaten thousand years ago. The difference is in the kitchen utensils, in the spoons, in the tablecloths, in cooking. The meal goes to the same place. The food we eat now is less non-hygienic than the meal before. Now I am talking about these things because I relate them to the human concepts. They say, I have certain concepts in the world. In my opinion a man has concepts when he bears a right thought. A man has concepts when he bears a right feeling; a man has concepts when he bears a right thought. You cannot separate these three processes. You cannot separate your thoughts from the feelings, neither your feelings from your thoughts, neither your deeds from the thoughts and feelings. Hence the life of the man depends as an urge, as a principle on his thoughts, his feelings and his deeds. On the way you act depends your future life. Your present life will determine your future life.

Now people often say, “Let God endow us.” No, we have to pray not God to endow us, but to develop the conditions He has given us. A new order is coming. One and the same thing is repeated for two thousand years. That Christ died, that he was crucified, it is repeated that he had died. Two thousand years are enough that he has died. An American priest once prayed for Joan and proved how the whale had eaten Joan, for a whole hour. Someone says, “Joan had a hard time until he went inside.” He had to convince them for a whole hour until they believed him. It is not easy to get into. What will you prove? The whale had swallowed him up and that is it. It cannot swallow him. If the whale cannot swallow him, that means that the throat is not big. If he had not swallowed him up, it is not like the cachalot. The throat is narrow. The throat of the cachalot is big, so a man can easily get in. You don’t need a big proof. If you want to prove that when the whale swallowed Joan, he could not get in and two hours were necessary, you have to make the throat wider, to make a new door.

So I say that there is an experimental school in front of us. All plants, stones, the sunrise, the stars, then there are thousands of things that have remained form the generations, we have to study them. Read the Gospel what Christ has said. They have asked Him there, it is a speech, but this is not given. They preach that when we go to the other world shall we enter in heaven. What is heaven? Heaven is a place without any dirt, a place full of fragrances, with the nicest plants, the most diverse plants and flowers, with the best springs that exist in the Divine world; with the best music that has existed and with the best schools, with the best homes, the best meals; heaven is characterized that there are no toilets. Tell me, how many years do we need to get rid of our toilets. Some people say, “Very educated people”. Culture without dirt. Culture with dirt, experiments are made. It is not bad. An animal or a child sit down, they leave waste. The man has become more educated but he leaves his waste [refuse]. You would say, “This is the physical side.” Do you know how many impure thoughts, impure desires and deeds do we leave here in the space, they cannot be seen? Often you pass through a street and suddenly your mood changes. You have a pleasant feeling and at one, you feel sad. Some sad person has passed before you. You go somewhere and you become merry, some merry person has passed. The contemporary world shows in the way we think. In fact we still do not know what the Divine is. The people have to start thinking. Not only psychologists, not only to say that the man has a soul; this belief is good. If you believe in the sun and you stay in a cellar, what is your belief worth? It is a belief when you try the reality. What you believe in, to try that it is so and to gain knowledge. You cannot go out of your cellar without love. Love is the Divine urge [impulse] of the human mind, the Divine impulse of the human soul, the Divine impulse of the human spirit. If you do not give attention to that impulse, it is the least impulse. Love is not something grandiose. Sometimes you pass by a person who has looked with a love look and the whole day runs on wheels; another time someone has looked at you with a bad look, and your day is not a success. Do you know when a child is born, if the mother looks at him/her it with her knitted brows, his whole life will be like that? If the mother looks at him/her kindly, he/she will have luck. If the mother looks at him/her badly, his life will not go smoothly. If you look at somebody in the wrong way, you create the evil in the world. I often meet frowning people, discontented, discussing the Divine justice. You have thirty billion subjects in you and you want Justice. Do you treat your subjects as you should do, have you given them freedom. Have you given freedom to ten million cells in the stomach, making them work as oxen 12 hours. You have not given freedom to your lungs, to the thoughts that you have. You cannot breathe in the right way. You do not give food as you have to. You read books, you do not give food to your thoughts, what a person you will become? This is what out predecessors have done and the whole history is marked with wars from victories to victories, from monuments to monuments, great business, great countries. The people have disappeared. What does life stand in, then? You are deluded. The people are not in the other world, but in this one. The kings have become workers, the princes have become workers, the kings have become ordinary. The king has put off his clothes because he is ashamed, what will he praise with, with his deeds? He was sent not to judge the people but to be an educator. Prisons must have an educating role. In Bulgaria if you want me to give them an idea what the prisons should be. In the future if they sentence someone to 5 years in prison, to send this prisoner, a young man, to a Bulgarian villager to serve him without pay. The farmer will feed him, the prisoner will learn something from him. He will study farming for five years. Now in prison they will give him food, he will not read, he will do nothing, just wait for these five years to pass and to go out, not to do anything. Let them give him five hours a day for physical labour, five hours with the farmer to learn something else, to read books, to play some music, to teach him play the piano, play the mandolin, then Bulgarian rebec or a bagpipe. Who will guard him at the villager? They will try. You are sentenced, we forgive you, you will work five years for free, without money. If you like, make another mistake and you will have five years more. If you like it, five more years. Now he will be sentenced to life imprisonment or they will hang him, they will prove that he has committed a crime. In God’s books no one is hung, no one is mortified. The spirits that have committed sins are sent by God to hell to learn, to burn without burning out. God says, „does not deign in the death of the sinner“. We kill these people and suffer for that. You debate in your mind and tell that you want to put away one bad thought of yours, to make it disappear, you do not think in the right way. If you know that one thought of yours will become a noble thought after some time. Do not condemn a noble feeling to death, do not tell it to go away, it will become one noble feeling and will improve. A bad deed of yours will become better, it will turn into a noble deed. I do not want to prove to you these things. Not that it is a bad thing to prove, but there is no time. Who brings goodness to the world: the beautiful or the ugly? The ugly one. In the contemporary condition he does no mischief at least. The beautiful do a lot of mischief. The rich man will dress well, he will present himself as someone he is not, he will read someone else’s books, he will show himself as a very erudite man. He will take little pieces of music from different places, he will compile something and say, “This is a composition”. He has read Yessiah, he has read from here and there, he became devout; he would stretch out his face and say that he had become a saint. You cannot become a saint by reading books. The saint must work, he must learn.

Now you say what I would tell you. You all are past prisoners, who are sent to earth for rectification. You have been prisoners in the past, now you are sent to rectify your life for five years. If you like it, there will be five more years. Now you like that prison. I like you in this respect. 30, 40, 50 years are little for you. In 120 years you will be called back to see what you have done. To tell you where your mistake is, why you have been sentenced. You have been sent to prison for a little mistake that you had not looked at somebody in a loving manner. A friend of ours dreamt one night that he was sentenced to death. He said, “I am convicted, but tell me why you convict me.” They say, “We shall tell you. We sentence you for that white book.” Moreover they sentenced him not to death by hanging, but to bury him alive. He said, “Isn’t there any humanity?” when they started burying him, he broke into perspiration and woke up. He said, “God, thanks that it was a dream, it’s an awful thing.

If we, the contemporary people, do not come to love suffering, to help people, what are we then? You lift a person, you lift yourself, you lift the whole mankind. You divert a person from his way, you hinder a man, you hinder the whole mankind.

Now you want morality. In the world there are two moralities. The man can never do the woman harm and the woman can never do the man harm. These are my statements and I will tell you why. A woman does harm to another woman and a man does harm to another man. If you are married, a man comes and hangs around [courts] your wife; he starts talking about her husband and draws away her attention. Well, if he is in the position of the husband what will he do? She will see that he is like him, too. When the woman goes to another place, what will she do? I listen her saying, “She is a slovenly woman, she is this and that”. When a woman enters a home she must tell good words for the woman and the man must tell good words for the man. When there is one man and one woman, the world comes right. When there are two women and two men, then the world spoils. Therefore love is united. You cannot love two people. You love One. When we talk about love, we understand the one in the world. How is a meal distinguished? By the nutritiousness that it contains. May be there is butter and it can be spoilt. May be it can contain Bulgarian red pepper and it can be spoilt, mouldy. It may contain little flour and it can be spoilt. Which is the well-cooked meal? Or you can eat a nice apple that the nature has cooked. The simple life, the pure thought. Do not eat thoughts cooked by the people.

We worry what Christ will tell us. When you go to the other world Christ will give you to play a music piece or Christ will take you and you will come here on earth to an ill person and will tell you, “Could you play this piece of music” and when you play it He will tell you, “You will stay still longer on the earth.” The man has not been cured. Except that the man has not been cured, but he became even more ill. A man gave the following piece of advice to a woman, “Do not leave your husband, he has money. The one with whom you have fallen in love is a poor man. Hold this one; he has money, lie to him. Keep [hold] also the young one, now this is morality. Now we must be clear, but clear inside us. In the eyes of the whole world, in the eyes of the advanced creatures that read your thoughts, your desires. There is nothing hidden in the world. Do not delude yourselves. For us the ordinary people here there can be something hidden, but even the advanced people on earth, when look at you, say, “I don’t like it.” If we do not have a recommendation on our face, in our eyes, a recommendation on our ears, on our nose, on our mouth, on our hands, if we do not carry a recommendation with our legs, with what we say, what we write? Now when the new order of things came all those who were with the old got younger, put on red colour, the unbelievers became believers. Before they considered the communism to be conservatism, but when the communist influence came, they changed. They considered communism ugly, it wore a mask. When God gave it freedom, it put off its mask and they saw that it was a pretty maid. What has the contemporary age offered more as sacrifice? The contemporary Christians have not given as much sacrifices as communists have. You would say this was silly. No, no. Every person who can sacrifice is on a right way, even if he is in a delusion. Communists say, “We do not want a God that is in heaven, we want a God that is inside us. We have not seen that one. We preach the one that lives in us. These people are right. There is no sun, it has set down. The sun has risen, there is a God. They say for someone that he is a godless person. The sun has set down. Tomorrow the sun will rise, he will become a believer. Do not understand the religiousness in the wrong way. You take in life without love. To love, this is a sunrise. The zenith in your life, it must be your wisdom. The truth must be where the sun sets down, the final bound. If you go to the North Pole the sun does not set down, it spins for six months and then goes down. If you cannot be a man in the world, what are you? I do not mean you to love. In the world you must love only one person. Then this love will be a radio for you. All the people will announce themselves with your radio. Everyone who has a radio connects with London, Moscow, New York. You perceive the thoughts of the other people by your radio.

So, I say, “Why don’t we now clean our radio, to accept these nice thoughts that come to the world. Here we are on a small island on the earth. We think that we are the most important in the solar system. If we study astrologically Mercury, it is a child’s planet, where people learn to walk, walking is a synonym with trade, giving-taking. It is Mercury. Then comes Venus. When the child goes to his/her mother, she nourishes him/her, hugs him/her, this is Venus. When he is on Earth, he goes to the water fountain to bring water, he serves himself – this is the Earth. Mars takes out the cattle to pasture them, this is Mars. Jupiter brings them back home, they are being milked. He is a religious person. Everyone who knows how to milk, he is a religious person. Every person, who knows how to milk you, he is religious. It is a wealth to get milked. You know how bad it is to remain unmilked. A king called a wiseman and asked him what was the best thing. He answered, “To go after yourself, this is the best thing.” How can this be? The king sent the wiseman to prison and convinced oneself that to go after oneself is the best thing. To get milked. You say that you have been robbed. Be grateful that you have been robbed. Why not be happy when we are given and when we are robbed? Let’s be happy when the sun rises and when the sun sets down. When the sun sets down we will go to rest and the cupidity in us disappears. The conditions on earth that we are situated in are like that, that it goes to shine on the others. What is suffering? It is the sunset of our sun in us. Joy is the sunrise. When suffering comes the sun goes to shine on those who have difficulties. This is what the words mean: And your sorrow will turn into joy. Christ says, “You will see me and your sorrow will turn into joy”. Let’s be happy when we suffer. Now it is not easy to say to be happy.

The following joke is told. A man who has not learnt to count well, and a man who does not know to count well. A man went to a grocery and said, “Give me a kilogram of sugar”. How much is it – twenty five levs. The grocer said, “25 levs for the sugar and 50 levs how much is it – 75 levs, and I give you 25 more, they are already one hundred”, and he put it in the pocket. The man was an honest person, he did not think that he was cheated. He looked at the money and saw 25 levs and counted: 25 levs for the sugar and 25 levs more – 50 levs, where are the others? Where are the other 50 levs? Who is to be praised – the grocer? You would say the other man was stupid. The grocer lost the trust of the other man. This grocer ruined himself for his whole life.

I was told another story about a man from the town of Burgas. He was hot-tempered and wanted to change. A poor man would come to ask something from him. He said, “What do you want?” The poor man said, “Effendi, give me something as a present.” “Go away!” the poor man would go out. Then he would take ten levs and go to find him on the street, where there was nobody and would tell him, “Take the “kera”, (which means it’s your gain). Find someone who speaks Turkish to translate for you the word “kera”. It is a very good word. He will translate it. “Ker”, i.e. “care” in English means “concern”, “stallion” means what you can ride. To ride a handsome horse, this is the ‘kera”.

The new in the world. Now you say, “Fatherland Front”. There is only one fatherland front in the world. The whole nature is a fatherland front. We are this fatherland front. It exists and I am happy that it has come to Bulgaria. All Bulgarians who occupied the whole land, all of them to serve the fatherland front. Only with love you can serve this fatherland front. The man has four systems: cerebral or thinking, the other one is respiratory which serves for purifying the blood, the gastric system for receiving food and the motive system which includes the arms, legs and all muscles. Now the Bulgarians are smart enough, they have only four parties: the party of the head, the party of the lungs, the party of the stomach and the party of the arms and legs. I praise them, they are as one whole thing, they are not separate parties, but serve as one party. To serve the fatherland front with the head, with the lungs, with the stomach, with the arms and legs. To dignify [improve] it, they say, the party that is not right. The head is right, the lungs are right, too, the stomach is also right, the arms and legs are right. All people are on the right side; only like children they make mistakes. There are no sinners; there are people who make mistakes. We say, ‘This person is a big sinner.” We have given them such names. There are no big sinners in the world. What shall we do, where are these big sinners? A man cannot commit a crime if he is not allowed to. In the world God asks you three times. He says, “Have you considered this thing well, I will allow you to do it.” Because everything that we want to do, He will allow us but he will asks, “What you have decided to do, have you considered it well; after that there will be no repentance, but this mistake must be corrected.” Someone would apologize, saying, “Excuse me, that I have not put a comma.” There is nothing to excuse you for, come here and put it. Somebody missed to write the final letter “ъ”; there is nothing to excuse you for, come here and write it down. I do not want to correct human mistakes. You should not correct human mistakes, too. You mistake is repeated. When you see that someone has written something say, “What have you written, it is a mistake.” How do you want him to write it? In the Bulgarian language there are the letters „е“ and „ъ“ and „ь“. „E“ is a vowel that shows extension and raising. Things are expanded and raised. With double “e” there is an extension, but there is a straight line, a criterion with which you measure, it has value. Double “e” is written with one line. You cannot write double ‘e’ if you cannot bear suffering. Only a man who has learnt to bear suffering can write double ‘e’. Those who have not learnt to bear suffering, they can only write that line. You cannot pronounce “a” well. People are strange. Since philosophers know that the Jewish people will pass through great hardships, the Jews have only consonants, there are no vowels, the vowels are implied. We, the Bulgarians, have called the vowels. If you are not a hero to bear a great suffering, you could not write “a”. When the woman gets pregnant, she learns how to write “a”. When the man puts a haversack on his back, he learns how to write “a”. When you lift a heavy burden, you should enjoy it. If you know how to carry it, it becomes lighter. You can lift a ton very easily, with one finger, if you know how. You should tear apart the thousand fibers with which an object strives to the ground, you wold disunite these fibers, you would make them parallel, not to aim at one and the same place, like many springs that gather at one place; you will tear them apart. Then they become lighter. You load yourselves. When you blame a person more that you should, half of the punishment will be put on your back.

Do not tell things that are not true, because in that way you will stumble yourself. You will stumble yourself in your thought, too. In each age at the fatherland front an excellent and clean thought is required, 28. An excellent feeling without any hesitation and an excellent deed. Three things you can count on. Your thought to be connected with love, your feelings to be connected with wisdom and your deeds to be connected with the truth. Then we connect truth with the material world; wisdom is connected with spiritual world, with the lungs, and the thought itself is connected with the human thought, it is love. Now we, the contemporary people study love form the point of view of the mind. What is love? We say, “She did not look at me well.” The pretty maid over there knows that she has not looked well. When you look at her well she says, “You looked at me in a good manner.” She finds that you have made an assessment, this angle has been formed very well, you are a master, and erudite man. Let’s learn to talk. You say, “Excuse me, I have a sore throat”. Everybody must have a clear, soft voice without any twisting.

To be more clear. When a Bulgarian comes what would you play to Him? You’d better play a Bulgarian allegro according to all rules instead of playing something by Beethoven. It is for the society, not for that man. The music of Beethoven combines many musical themes. In a Bulgarian allegro there is one theme. His blood moves up. Play songs that are delight the human mind, play songs that delight the human heart and play songs that give good deeds. When you get up in the morning, you are melancholic, sing a song. Do not say, “The forest has started crying”, but say “The forest filled with joy when it saw Stoyan Penchev. We are saints and angels and the forest filled with joy. When you see a tree, smile, do not say, “This tree is an ignoramus.” Look how nice it blooms, its pretty leaves, look at it lovingly. Its heart would begin to quiver; it would say it in another way, „A man is passing by.” When a beetle passes, be glad. A beetle is struggling, greet it, look at it, it does s very good job. You would say, “Why God has made this beetle?” The beetle is a Brahmin. You have to know what a greatness it is. It has been sent in order to learn what the beetle is. When this Brahmin goes back he would tell God what he had learned. You visit a flower and say, “It is a flower.” There is wealth gathered in this flower. You cannot see, the flower sends its wealth far and calls these midgets to take the sweet saps and to take them home. How clever it is, waiting impatiently. When a midget comes, the flower is happy that a little angel has come to take from its wealth. You grieve, and on the radio it calls these midgets to come, God’s little beetles to come. Delight your sorrow. Where God is, there is no suffering. Where there is no God – there is suffering. When we estrange love in ourselves suffering will come. You say, “No one loves me”, you feel sad. You say, “He loves me” and you get merry. The only thing that does not change in the world is God’s Love. The only thing that does not change is Wisdom, the only thing that does not change is Truth.

Put one base. There is One, who loves you. Be glad with this. When He loves you, everybody will love you. If He does not love you, you will disappear from the world. If He does not love you, you will disappear from the world and nothing of you will be left. When you live do not delude to say, “They don’t love me.” You live. All brothers that live on the earth – there are brothers who travel invisibly – they are material, they are not spirits, but they do so that they form no shadows. He passes and says, “Your thing will be settled”, you become merry. Where does this thought come from? This brother passes, looks at you, you do not see him, you see him as a sunray. In every sunray you will see an angel with a beautiful face. He says, “This will be set right, don’t worry.” If you do so, all your things will be set right very well. Then you will come back, God will be satisfied with you and you will correct the little mistake, you will know how to give a loving look. It is very important. When you look at the man do not say what you think. I say, “If you want to make a progress, be satisfied with what you are conscious of. The whole world is good for the entire humanity, and it is for you, too. I don’t know if you realize it, but it is so.

Then Christ said, “I do not call you slaves, because the slave does not know what the master does, but I have called you friends.”

„I can love“.

„Only God’s Love brings the abundant full life “. /3 times/

Most of you have old concepts about the things. You are of different age. I say, “The young of you, what have you learned? The adults, what have you learned and the old, what have you learned? If in the world we cannot look and give a kind look, then what can we do? When you get up in the morning, cast a glance [have a look]. If you cannot do this, what will you do? When we wake up in the morning we have to know that the world is open for us, there is something to learn. There is nothing better than studies. Foster the best thoughts, feelings and deeds to whomever. Do not be taken up with the daily press, with this and that. The destiny in the world is the people to get right. People are judged to find the path of love.

Master Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) came back from the village of Marchaevo to Sofia on 19th October 1944, Thursday, where he continued to teach his Lectures. This information is provided by Boyan Boev from „Letters to friends“, 7th February 1951.