The Testament of the Colour Rays

The Testament of the Colour Rays

And God said This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations. I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth... (Genesis 9:12-15)

In the summer of 1912, before the Fellowship's annual convention, Peter Dunov spent two months in the village of Arbanassi. His experience there resembled what had happened with Moses on Mount Sinai. In Arbanassi Peter Dunov was alone. He was immersed in the spiritual atmosphere of the Word. He lived with Truth in his mind. Later he told his disciples: "Living with the Truth means being enwrapped with the light of the working Divine Spirit. Only the Truth reveals God's creative work. It is a magnificent stream, descending from the kingdom of light and forming the colours in the lower worlds." Seeking to pave the way for the Truth, Peter Dunov seized the colours in that magnificent stream and put them into a small book entitled The Testament of the Colour Rays. The book consists of lines from the Bible organized in ten manifestations of the Spirit. The Spirit of Love and the Spirit of Light emitted the red colour, the Spirit of Promise the orange, the Spirit of Wisdom the yellow, the Eternal Spirit the green, the Spirit of Truth the blue, the Spirit of Power the violet, the Spirit of Blessing the amethyst colour, and the Spirit of Christ the diamond white. Then comes the Father of Lights and Fruit of the Spirit, the white ray combining all colours. The closing passage of the book is a sacred decree of the Spirit to be engraved in every soul.

Master-50.jpg

The Testament of the Colour Rays concentrates the creative energy of the Word that is visible and colourful to the keen-eyed. The lines from the Bible are combined and invested with spiritual meaning according to the energy they radiate. This energy is the key to a higher knowledge of the world of Lights, the practical means for the transformation of the physical world's energies. In it, each of the seven colours of the spectrum stands for a particular human virtue. When a man uses them consciously, he becomes one with the creative powers of Nature whose objective is the universal good.

At the end of the annual convention in 1912, Peter Dunov handed a small booklet to each of the 63 participants. Each bore his original signature on the first page. He advised them to work with the energies of Light for their own and for universal elevation. This was the testament to the disciples and Peter Dunov who would soon become popular as the Master. His disciples were to be the first to learn to recognize his spiritual Presence. To achieve that, they had to be the first to fulfill his Commandment!

Master-51.jpg

The first page of the volume.

The Commandment of the Master

Love the perfect path of Truth and Life.

Place goodness as the foundation of your house.

Justice as its measure.

Love as its adornment. Wisdom as its boundary.

Truth as its beacon.

Only then will you know me and I will reveal myself to you.

Master-52.jpg