The New Culture. The Testament of the Master

The New Culture

THE TEACHING OF THE MASTER lays the foundation of a New Culture, with no violence or limitations on the free creative human mind. Its currency is called Love. Today, it is felt intuitively by the spiritual communities in the world that live by its unwritten laws: honesty, trust, love, and peace. "The Solar System is now on the ascent, passing through new spaces where sublime spiritual powers reign. The entire Solar System is entering a new domain of the Spirit. Slavdom will become the forge of a New Culture. The powers are already working there. The material is being accumulated for the creation of this culture. But it takes time to transform human minds so that they may understand the great divine plan. The road taken by humanity is good but one more step needs to be made. A step towards Love. In the New Culture, Love will come from everywhere. It will come from the animals, from the rocks, from the light, from the air and the water. There will not be a single thing that will not radiate love and speak to people. A New Knowledge is coming, a New Culture is coming into the world. It will teach people how to live. The idea of brotherhood will materialize. People will change imperceptibly. One day they will wake up to find themselves in a new situation, like the caterpillar in its cocoon turns into a butterfly. The new generation that will be born will renew the world.

The whole world is now awakening. Everything moves in a new direction. Human consciousness is expanding. God has something great in stock for humanity. But men should not wait for the world to get right; they should enter the new life now. The only way to that new life is Love. He who has Love has entered the New Culture.

Advanced beings are coming from the invisible world: people of the new love, the so-called ancestors of humanity. They are the workers coming from above. When they find souls who are ready to work, they will be incarnated in them and work through them. The new ideas are coming into the world. They collide with the old ideas and will transform the world. The old systems will be replaced by new ones. Those who adopt the new ideas will change. Their faces will radiate and acquire a new expression. This is an age of transition. In the New Epoch, people will live in a new way. The old ways are now outdated. The old way of life no longer has material to work with. The time has come for people to take a step in uplifting their consciousness and make way for the Divine Energies."

The Testament of the Master

Master-118.jpg

It is my task to impart the Divine Teaching to you, my disciples, with my life and work. If I fail to, God will hold me responsible!

It is your task as disciples to impart the Divine Teaching with your lives and work to the Bulgarian people. If you fail to, God will hold you responsible!

It is the task of the Bulgarian people to impart the Divine Teaching with their life and work to other nations. If they fail to, God will hold them responsible!