1919_03_02, If I Had Not Come

Proletina

If I Had Not Come

"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin." (John 15:22) 

„They would have no sin “. We look upon sin from a particular opinion and not in the way the modern people understand it. They consider for sin this which is not and what the true sin represents, they don't know. –Why?- Because they divide things into good and bad according to how they affect them, how they feel about them. A man considers every pleasant thing for good and every unpleasant thing for bad. He who lends him money passes for a good person; the one who doesn’t- passes for a bad one. This is a wrong conclusion. Someone may lend you money  but he is a bad person; someone else does not lend you money but he is in fact a good man. Therefore, we consider the sin in principle regardless of the human personality and perceptions. Today, all people talk about the sin without being able to solve it. Whichever newspaper you open, every page contains description of the sins and crimes of people. If an apache steals from someone, they immediately starts chasing him because they consider the lie and theft as big crimes. If someone takes your money you sue him, a whole Eastern question is raised until they return it (the money). Everyone considers money as a great good. Money is only a condition, which people have exaggerated so much that they consider it as a goal in life. They say: It is impossible without money as well as without a sin. It is not like this. It could be lived without money and without a sin.

Christ says: If  I had not come and spoken to them, they wouldn’t have a sin. He connects the responsibility for the sin with His coming. - When does a man sin?- When he doesn’t listen to the words and advice of love. When a man sins, he first shows disobedience, then failure to do what he is told. It is said in the Scripture: "The payment of sin is death." This means: sin deprives man of the greatest good - life. If anyone asks why he should not sin, he will know that sin will deprive him of the greatest good he is given. "Why does God deprive me of life? The answer is in the verse: "If I had not come and had not spoken to them, they would not have a sin." 

In the first chapter of the Genesis. God commanded Adam and Eve not to eat from the fruits of the tree for knowing good and bad. As they did not obey HIM and did not fulfill His command, they did wrong. In this way, they  brought the sin in the human life, which people cannot get free of even today.– What were these fruits?– This is not important. One thing needs to be known: As the rust corrodes the iron so does sin undermines the foundations of human life. The sin is fire that corrodes, stains and corrupts the human soul by depriving it from its body.–Can the soul not manifest without a body? – It cannot. As the salt cannot manifest without an acid and foundation, so cannot the human soul manifest without a body. Such is the law of the physical world.

Therefore, in order for a chemical reaction to be carried out, two bodies that interact with one another are needed and a third body is formed. Fire is needed for this aim. It melts and oxidizes the bodies. Precious substances are melted by the fire, for example, gold, platinum, silver while the non precious ones are oxidized and decomposed. From the perspective of the Divine law, i.e. from the perspective of the alchemical law,  which are the two bodies that interact? These are the Heaven and the Earth, comprised of the four main elements: air, water, fire and earth, i.e. from solid, liquid, airy and light or radiant matter. As a result of this interaction, man appeared, the fifth element called the "Little World". If the Earth and Heaven in man do not come together, how will the real, inner man be born? From the point of view of alchemy, the Earth is a foundation, the Heaven is an acid, and the man is salt. That is why, Christ says, "You are the salt of the Earth." Under "Acid", a Divine power that penetrates everywhere and makes, creates new worlds is understood. Under "foundation’,  a set of forces that help the Divine power to gather the necessary elements for the creation of the man - the small world is understood. 

When it is talked about the Heaven, I do not envisage the paradise because this is a state and not a place of bliss.  By talking to His disciples of bliss,  Christ again understands states that a man goes through. He says:  ‚Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.“ Under ‚poor in spirit’, a  man who is easily melted and decomposed is understood. These are qualities of the salt. The good man must melt like the salt. As soon as you put a salt in the water it immediately decomposes without a protest, therefore the Kingdom of Heaven is its.  The water is a foundation, a bearer of life, while life - one of the conditions for acquiring the Kingdom of God. So once he melts like the salt, a man is already entering the Kingdom of God. As it falls on the ground, the snow melts and in this way, it brings its blessing to life. As long as people smoulder and suffer and do not melt, the evil will spread and rule the world. Why do people suffer?– Because they are hard, they do not melt. It is said in the Scripture: „The heart of this people hardened’.

‚Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted’. When the cooking salt stays in the air, it absorbs the water and becomes moisturized, i.e. it starts dewing. In this way, it salts the bodies. Therefore, the one who mourns attracts the moisture, i.e. the life and in this way,  he salts the environment, which he lives in. If you do not do the same you cannot get comforted.

„Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the Earth. And the salt in the broad sense of the word is quiet and meek. When it dissolves in the water, it does not ferment, it does not make noise around itself. And in a dissolved  state, the salt calmly awaits its time for the warmth to come from outside, to evaporate the water and re-appear again in its initial form - like a pure , crystalline salt. It knows that now it ill be purer than it was before. Therefore, the meek people are salt that moisturizes the air and starts  dewing, it dissolves in the water and this state spreads all over the Earth, until it crystallizes again in beautiful, pure crystals.

„Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they will be filled’. – When does a man feel thirst?- When he has eaten salty food. Then he needs more water. Only a man experiences thirst in different directions: thirst for water, knowledge, light, freedom, and others. It is however said: „they who have thirst and hunger for  righteousness will be filled’. ‚ The meek one who resembles the salt needs to feel hunger for righteousness. Christ says to his disciples, "You are the salt of the Earth." He says about Himself, "I AM the light of the world." Salt plays an important role on Earth. Even the light cannot appear without salt. Indeed, the disciples of Christ were an environment through, which He was manifested. Salts consist of two things: metal and metalloid, or metal and a residue of acids. But the salts are not found either in the acids or in the bases. To explain how salt is formed, sow a wheat grain and watch how it grows and develops. Planting is a process of spirit and not due to either the Earth or the sun only. The Earth and the Heaven, united in one, provide conditions for the Spirit to manifest Itself. In the evangelical language, under "spirit" we mean salt. Where the spirit is, i.e. the salt, there is a consonant; where the spirit is absent, there exist contradictions. That is how the old people understood the spirit and so did they work with it. Old scientists have recognized the existence of four elements in nature: earth, water, air and fire. 

Modern scientists have considered this Teaching for wrong but the newest scientists agree with it and from this perspective, they maintain the existence of four states of the matter that correspond to the four great worlds. The Earth contains a lot of forces some of which people will  study about in the future. The Earth is studied more from the outside and less from the inside. However, the outside view of the Earth and its inner contents are two different things. The occultists call the acid (which chemistry talks about) Heaven, while the base - Earth. The Earth in man constantly creates, acts, desires. This is the reason for a man to be constantly unsatisfied, always wanting something new. The Earth called a base, flesh - feeds the desires, shapes them and forms the human body from them. Therefore, there is a Heaven and Earth outside and inside man. He needs to know their service and to assist them. The desires and ideas come from the Heaven, and are realized on the Earth. She is the mother of the manifested man , while the Heaven – his father; the Earth is the soul, while the Heaven - the spirit of a man. They have worked in order to create him, they are still working in order to perfect him.

Christ says: If I had not come and had not spoken to them, they wouldn’t have a sin." If there is no sin, there will be no death too. . If the acid and base did not interact, they would have manifested as destructive forces. Because they interact and form the salt - the bearer of life, the destructive forces do not manifest themselves. Life also exists in the acid and the base, but it differs radically from the life of the salt. Today's people understand the life of salt more than the life of the acid and the base. 

„If I had not come.“ Christ came to the Earth to deliver the people from sin, and thereby to free the human soul from the matter, with which it was entangled. "How will He release it?" - Through the acid He carries in the world. Only the acid is able to tear the bonds of matter. Only a man is able to release the closed bird from the cage. However, if it returns back to the cage, the bird dies. So, freedom is its life. Many of today's people are sentenced to live in a cage, that is, sentenced to premature death. When they do not realize this, they say: Here is the real life. As much as they are offered to leave the cage, they refuse under the premise that freedom is an empty work. When they come out of the cage, they already understand the meaning of life and freedom. A beautiful, black-haired, pink-faced  and cheerful girl, marries a Don Juan who immediately closes her in a cage and deceives her with a little millet. She jumps in the cage up and down, rotates but stops singing. When he is satisfied, he throws her away and replaces her with another bird. Many women today are thrown out of the cages and are suffering. and mourning their days. "Why are they thrown out?" "For God has told them not to enter the cage, but they have not listened to Him. Today they bear the consequences of their disobedience. Whether you believe or not in my words is not important - you will try them. A day will come when your beloved will throw you out of the cage and you will believe my words.

People divide themselves into men and women  but are not true men and women. They play the role of such ones. The woman symbolizes love, while the man - Wisdom. Which of the modern women manifests love? Which of the modern men expresses the Wisdom? The woman will say that her heart has been burning from love. The burning of the heart is not love. The wood also burns but does not love. There is a huge difference between the burning of the heart and love. The love of modern people is transient, like that of the brood, who breeds songbirds in a cage. As the bird grows, he sells it and starts to breed another. One of David’s sons tried this love. He fell in love with his sister and pretended to be sick in order for his father to send her to look after him. When he experienced the human love, he despised his sister and drove her away. Today this love dominates the world. Today you love, the next day you hate. This is not love.

A young man is burning from love towards a girl but when he cooks his meal on her fire, eats and then he says: I don’t need this pot. Sometimes, the girl cooks on her fire, sometimes the young man. This is how all people act. When they cook a meal on their fire, they throw the pot and say: Our life is nomadic.Why should we carry pots with us to weigh us. There are many pots in the world, both male and female. Where we stop, there we will look for a pot. However, this love leads to death. Knowing this, do not ask why people die. Quite simple. A man dies because his master has cooked a meal in his pot, has eaten well and has thrown the pot. When the pot is broken, his relatives gather around him, weep, read prayers for the comfort of his soul. Why are these memorial services? You say God so ordained. In response to their understanding, Christ says, "If I had not come and talked to them, they would not have had a sin; now, however, they have no excuse for their sins. " 

When the truth is being spoken, people say they are tempted. What temptation can a pot that is full of dirt talk about? It is another question, if it is righteous, i.e.pure. However, righteous people do not exist on the Earth. Every pot is covered with dirt either externally or internally, it carries dirt. One pot will say it is righteous and holly. I am not mistaken, I can smell the odor of dirt from a far. You cannot mislead neither Christ nor God in this way. In order to acquire purity and holiness, the pot has to be washed from outside and within. People wash the pot only from the outside and pass for devout. When the boy falls in love with a girl, he represents as gentle, kind, ready for all sacrifices. He says to the girl that he is ready to die for her. How would he die when he is not yet alive? Many of the nowadays people are more dead than alive. How is it then possible for the dead to die? It makes sense for the alive one to self-sacrifice for his beloved but in no way could the dead one self-sacrifice and die for other people. Therefore, do not trust a person who has long since died. It makes sense for a man to self-sacrifice, but not to die. Death is the work of sin. God says, "My soul is not delighted in the death of the sinner." Should someone say he dies of love, he does not speak the truth. He will not die, but he will eat his victim. He does not love the soul of man, but his wealth. You go to a beehive with bees, you burn incense on them in order to take their honey, and say you love the hive. You do not love the hive, but its honey. So does the devil do. When he comes to you he says, "How much do I love you! As you turn around, he cuts the fruit out of your tree and says, "Good bye! Next Year when you have fruit, I will visit you again. When someone dies, his relatives gather around him, weep and say, "He was a good man. - Why are they crying? - That the pot has left for somewhere. They say the pot broke, and we say it has got alive and has got free of the bonds of death. 

All people talk about love but no-one has seen it. If someone says they have seen love, this is the love of the ashes. Human love can only be seen in the fireplace, where it burns, incinerates and turns into ashes. Which woman and man are satisfied with their life as married? Everyone dreams of marrying but in the end they say it is not worth for a man to get married. Few people have married right and are happy with their life. Whoever is unhappy with love, he has come to the magnetic, unstable and transient love. It is the result of excitation of the small brain in man.  Thanks to this, the young ones fall in love, attract each-other and when they separate one from another they fall out of love. Attraction, which is a result of the magnetism is not love. In order to magnetize, the young ones hold hands and kiss each-other. The true love does not manifest neither by holding hands nor through kissing. The magnetic love is the beginning of love, a condition for the manifestation of the acids and bases. That is the reason that the ones that have fallen in love become sour, nervous and unrestful. When she falls in love, the girl, gets annoyed, crossed, she cannot put up with anyone.  Her mother thinks that she is ill and calls for a doctor to check on her. The girl is not ill but has a fire burning in her fireplace, the pot of food is cooking on the fire.   As the girl is not accustomed to this fire, she is excruciated and suffering. When she cannot withstand the fire, she gets in despair and wants to commit a suicide. The same happens with the boy.

They say that someone has committed a suicide from love. This is not true. Love resurrects, enlivens, rejuvenates man. What makes him commit a suicide is the result of unsustainable human feelings. In order not to fall under their influence, one has to listen to the voice of his Divine Soul, which protects him from the unclean pot. "I want to cook in it. "The pot is unclean, you do not need such a meal. Many modern people are nervous and ill and all is from love. You do not need love that shakes the basics of health, exhausts the nerves and leads to despair and suicide.

And so, the first manifestation of love is this of the attraction, i.e. the magnetic love. The second manifestation of love is the friendship. It is a higher degree of love than the magnetic one. Every man wants to have a friend whom to share his thoughts and feelings with. However, the friendship is unsustainable too, it can easily be destroyed.- When does the friendship between two people not resist. – when it does not rest on a good foundation - in order to resist, it has to have three tangible points: to the physical, spiritual and Divine worlds. Two people become friends and start common work. Their relationship is mainly on the physical world. They become allies but it does not pass long, their friendship is spoiled, it cannot resist to only one connection.

The third manifestation of love rests on the similarity between souls. When two people have similar thoughts, feelings and deeds they do not attract each-other, neither do they become friends but they connect  in the name of the Divine in them. Their connection is inseparable. Nothing is capable of separating them. Only soulmates can connect in this way.

„If i had not come and had not talked to them.“ – What has Christ talked to them about?– About the third manifestation of love. If people had accepted the Christ teaching, they wouldn’t have had a sin and would have become immortal.

Now, because they live more in the magnetic love, they have sins and death watches them. People do not yet know the similarity as a manifestation of love, hence they are ill, suffer and die. Similarity between souls implies oneness in their manifestations, oneness in their views and understanding of the great virtues : love, wisdom, truth, righteousness and good. This does not mean that they are the same in the letter. They understand each-other in spirit, and not just in external manifestations. It is a great thing to be connected with a soul of inner kinship. What we mean by "truth" is fundamentally different from the common man's understanding. His truth means "cooling". Truth is the leaven of Divine life. This truth has been sought by the alchemists; this truth is looked for by the modern scientists too. Everybody is looking for the truth, but they do not find it, because they are looking for it in a wrong way, there where it is not. Instead of the truth, they come across a bird-man who puts them in his cage, with other birds. When he is satisfied with them, he throws them out.

When people are talked about the magnetic love, they are scared not to loose the preciousness in themselves. What happens with the iron sawdust when it gets magnetized? It temporarily gets magnetized and soon it looses the quality of attracting light small bodies. However, the properties of the iron do not get lost. For the same reason, a man who lends himself to the magnetic love is temporarily attracted by it and changes only externally. However, he retains his inner qualities.  As soon as he gets free from the influence of this love he remains externally and internally  in the same way nature has created him. No force in the world is able to change the inner qualities of a man. In other words: no force in the world is able to change the Divine in man.

What should your beloved ones be? – They have to be nude in spirit, to be able to melt; they have to be mournful in order to be comforted; they have to be meek in order to inherit the Earth; they have to be hungry and thirsty for righteousness in order to be satisfied. Hunger and thirst imply self-sacrifice.- Who does a man self-sacrifice for?– for his neighbour with an aim to elevate him. Christ says: „I came to the world to lay my soul down for my neighbour. I have a power to lay it down, I have a power to also take it away.“ You will say that everything you are talked about is good but you cannot agree with the thought that your love leads to death. It is not necessary to agree with my words. It is important to study your love and see what results it produces. We are not interested in the pots that are cooking in your fireplaces and God is not interested in them either. Look at how many of your pots have remained healthy, after they have cooked on your fire. Look at how many people have remained healthy after having eaten the food that has been cooked in your pots. Who from nowadays people have not died of love? Follow the love of your close ones and you will see that whoever has died, the reason for his death is either the magnetic love or the friendly love, which he has succumbed to.

Modern people need cleaning but not in the way they clean themsleves in the bathroom. Someone goes in the bathroom and asks for a man to rub him until the dirt comes out of his body. This is not cleaning. In this way, you do not acquire purity and holiness, which you can enter God’s Kingdom with. Whoever seeks purity and holiness, has to alone get melted and enter the bathroom of the Divine life. In this way exactly will he become more white and cleaner than he has been earlier.

„Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted’. The word ‚mournful’ implies growth in the virtues. You cannot grow in virtues if you do not mourn. If you are mournful for your mother, either you have to go to her or she needs to come to you. If you mourn for the light, you need to go to it. Only in this way, will you grow in the virtues. Therefore, if you want to grow and develop in virtues, first you need to go to God. This means, to give up all temporary connections on the Earth that impede your development.

„Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the Earth’. The meek one is the salt on the Earth.- How does salt occur in nature? – In dissolved condition, in the sea water and as a mineral - rock salt.  It needs to separate from the sea water and rock salt in order to get purified. If it is in a pure state, it represents the Divine life, which everyone aspires to. This life is a combination of the love and wisdom: love acts on the Earth while wisdom - in the Heaven. In order to understand what love and wisdom are, a man has to above all know whether he can get dissolved or not. – How would we guess? – Very simply, you will find a secret door to God’s Kingdom and there you will find out whether you can melt. In this way, you will understand the verse: „Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the Earth.“ Work and effort are needed for this, to sweat 99 times a day and everything in you to get dissolved for the Divine life. Only in this way will you understand the meaning of labour and work, of joys and sufferings. When you melt, you will rise up into the Divine world and everything earthy will remain on the Earth.

When it is talked about the high world, some say they have seen it in their dream. The dream is not a real vision. To only see the outer form of things this is not yet knowing and understanding. This is like saying that a person is pure only because he is clean from the outside. Do you know what purity is? When a pure person enters your home, if you are ready for the Divine life, he will bring you the biggest blessing. If you are not ready, you will go through big suffering. He does not want you to suffer but your misunderstanding brings you darkness and obscurity. And Christ came among the Hebrews, he brought light to them through which he was showing the right path, but they did not accept Him and crucified Him. They gave up His light and accepted the darkness. While darkness and death are synonymous. This is what happens to everyone who gives up life. As soon as you give up life, death comes. Christ is the Path, Truth and Life. Therefore, whoever renounces Christ, enters hell, the place of darkness, the decomposition, the interruption of ties with all living beings. This means helping to destroy your own life as well as that of your neighbour. If you realise this, will you not suffer?

Many are afraid of suffering. Fear is in place if it precedes sin. However, if you are afraid after sinning, your situation is bad. Therefore it is said: ‚The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom’. If you mourn before you sin, it is good; if you mourn after sinning, it is bad. He who mourns before he has sinned can improve his life; he who grieves after the sin, comes across unbearable suffering. It is said that the anger of God is poured out on the children of disobedience. It is so for the present epoch but the future one brings a blessing to the righteous ones. It will be extremely demanding to the sinners.- Who am I from? – If you want to know who you are from, ask and answer yourself whether you melt, i.e.are you meek, do you starve and strive for the righteousness? – Do you get dissolved like the salt? I don’t dissolve.– You lose the first dice. Do you mourn? No. – You lose the second dice.– Do you have hunger and thirst for the righteousness?– No. – You lose the third dice. After that whatever the priests talk about, regardless of how the people calm you down. you will know that you are not saved. One of the qualities of Christ’s blood is the dissolution and melting. Therefore, he who drinks from Christ’s blood he will be saved. Therefore, Christ saves the man. Despite that the young girl thinks she is saving the young man, while the young man thinks that he is saving the girl. Both are on a wrong path. What salvation is this which makes them nervous, in despair and unsatisfied? The boy places his tentacles on the girl, like an octopus, and sucks her. And the girl does the same. This is the devil of the sea who manifests through them. In the new upbringing, the mother needs to tell the truth to her daughter, while the father - to his son. If the daughter has fallen in love and suffers, her mother needs to tell her: daughter, this is not love. Your pot and the pot of your beloved are not yet clean, you cannot cook in them.

Assign your hope to God and He will show you, where your beloved is and how you will find him. I believe in only one God, Who has the power to teach us the great law of love. Everyone who has come with the thought of matchmaking, he necessarily hides a bad thought of some sort in himself The matchmakers want to gather two young people so that they can help each-other. In fact, it turns out differently. Instead of helping each-other, they start to fight  who should take the first place. Here you are, the Bulgarians also fought for Bulgaria to become a great country. Did it become great? Not only that it didn’t but today they are also scared of the decision of the Alliance. What do the people from the Alliance think. What God thinks for Bulgaria. God has decided to take Bulgaria through fire in order to clean its pot. He says: I do not need Bulgarians who do not melt , who are not meek and mournful, who do not have hunger and thirst for the righteousness and truth. The same is valid for all peoples.

„If I had not come and talked to them, they wouldn’t have a sin.’ Today, in all churches they pray for Bulgaria, let there be no sufferings on it, that is, its pot not to go through fire. The Bulgarians are afraid of the neighbouring countries taking more land and becoming more powerful. To take more land means to cook more bones in their pots. What would these bones bring to them? You will know: a man or nation that does not melt will be thrown out. This is valid for all people and nations without an exception. All people and nations can get melted but they don’t want because they are in the arms of their beloved who gives them different promises. He tells them that he will decorate them with diamonds, to shine from afar.  Diamonds are not given for the octopuses. Everyone can work such diamonds out and carry them in himself. Only in this way can a man be brave, strong and ready for all sacrifices. If anyone asks what future they are expected to have, I will answer them: Your future is enviable if you melt, if you are meek and mournful, if you have hunger and thirst for the righteousness.– This is hardly achieved. Yet, it can be achieved.

„If I had not come.“Because the truth has come, a man would either love or die - one or the other.  When it dissolves, the salt does not disappear, but it becomes cleaner. Regardless of how many times you dissolve it in water, it does not get tired. However, if you put the tree only once in the fire, it disappears and turns into ash. If you resemble the salt, after your dissolution, you will crystalise again, i. e you will resurrect; if you resemble the tree, you will burn and will turn into an ash and will be thrown away on the heap. It is said in the Scripture that if the salt desalts it will be thrown out.

And so, the blessings Christ talks about to his disciples are related to the salt. If a friend comes to you, ask him whether he wants to dissolve and melt like the salt: whether he wants to be meek and mournful, to have hunger and thirst for the righteousness. If he answers in the affirmative to all questions, he is a good man: if he answers in the affirmative to only one question without providing an answer to the other questions , keep away from him. This is what Christ has spoken to the people at that time. This is how it should be spoken to the current scholars, preachers, public figures and others. This is how the Christ teaching should be understood so that you don’t say one day: We splashed in water and were thirsty. It is a pleasant and easy job for a man to get melted. When bathing, he can check  whether he dissolves or not. Children love bathing but so do the adults. Attention is required from them to test each-other whether they can dissolve and melt. This will lead them to self-knowledge. – How can I know whether I melt?– If someone steals a big sum from you and you do not get upset, you are able to melt. If you get upset, you cannot melt.  If you go in the shoes of someone who suffers you are capable of melting. It is pleasant to meet such a person. He is good and has beneficial influence on the surrounding people. It is worth going down to the bottom of hell for one good person. The Heaven opens to him and your soul becomes joyful and light. It is pleasant to listen to musicians who do not only play but also feel and live in that which they perform.

Many talk about love without feeling, penetrating and applying it. This means one thing is spoken while another is fulfilled. When you see a lambkin you say you love it. It responds bee-e. This means: isn’t there a person who actually loves me?  You love the lambkin but think when it is killed you will have some meat from it.  This is not love. Most people love each-other in this way: this is how many young men and women love each-other – In the end, one of them will always become a victim as the lambkin of his master’s butcher’s knife.

The modern life is full of butchers. How many lambkins go as a sacrifice! I am astonished by the greatness of God, His mercy and love, His patience. He sees all people’s crimes and is patient. You feel doubt and suspicion everywhere. While someone is feeding you, you are with him. As soon as the abundance stops everyone leaves him. This is not Christianity, not a moral. I do not blame you but am pointing your weak sides, to look into yourselves and learn how to melt right.

The world is overwhelmed by explanations in love. If you sacrifice, sacrifice for God, not for man. I do not want you to sacrifice or die for me. This is the greatest misfortune for a man. It is wanted from everyone to give up sin, transgression and disobedience. Get rid of the jealousy that ruins your souls. Clean your houses and then anticipate Christ to visit you. Put more love into your life. When making bread, when cooking, apply your love. And then whoever eats from your bread will be blessed. Bread, made without love, brings poison to man. Do not poison yourself, neither your relatives. No one has the right to cause the suffering and death of his neighbour. A pure and holy life is required of all. Everyone has to melt, become meek and mournful, to have hunger and thirst for righteousness.

Christ says, "I am the light of the world." Therefore, whoever seeks this light will enlighten; whoever does not seek it, will walk in gloominess and darkness. You will say that the light is manifested through each lamp. Every light, whatever it may be, reflects the Divine Light, but the reflection disappears if it is not connected with the main source. The true light is in the human brain, not out of it. The light comes only from above. Whoever perceives the Divine life within himself, he begins to shine like the sun. And then the verse "You are the light of the world" is meaningful.

So, while you are in the world, among people, work consciously, do not go into despair in order not to obstruct each-other. As you pass for cultural people, show your culture. Do not cause a reason for expelling the good people among you. They have come to help you. If you do not open your hearts for them, they will leave you. If they are to try the sting of a man, they can go among the beetles and bugs. They will be stung there too but at least they will protect themselves. The bug carries its sting in front, on its proboscis so that it can be seen. While the man carries his sting at the back. The human tongue is a sting  hat breaks bones too.  Whoever can take the poison out of his tongue he passes for a scientific and great person.

„If I had not come and had not spoken to them “. Christ came among the people in order to show them how to live, how to fulfill the Divine Will, to work for the arrival of the Divine Kingdom on the Earth and for installing God’s glory.   This is the positive side of the verse: If I had not come and had not spoken to them, they would not have a sin’.

Sunday Lectures

02.03.1919 10:00

Sunday, Sofia

Translated by Proletina Dragoeva-Jones