THE STUDENT

Ani

THE STUDENT

Today is Sunday. Many friends have come from Sofia specifically for this day. Some have traveled the whole night in order to come on time for the morning lecture at the Praying top. A conversation started at the tent of the Master after the lecture.

A person comes to the Earth with certain abilities. They have to be developed through action, the same way we work with instruments -a saw, hammer, chisel, drill; and we add skill. There are situations in the world which are similar to the situation of the young girl preparing for a ball. She puts cream on her face, applies make-up to her eyebrows and her lips, but the important thing does not lie in the exterior clothing and the exterior ordinary conversations she has, but in the mind, in that which she carries on the inside.

The herdsman, who we met today, said that he will take the cattle higher. The Invisible world gives us amaterial lesson - it means your astral life has to go higher.

If you are stupid and you have a golden coin, does it become stupid too? The smart in the hands of the stupid does not become stupid. And the stupid in the hands of the smart does not become smart. Someone has a golden coin. I ask him: "Are you as it is?" - "I am not". Then I will send you to the one who gave you the coin and I will tell him: "Send me someone who corresponds to the coin he has."

A better life than the present one you have not had. If sometimes you think that you are a huge sinner, this is your past. God does not think about the past, this is the human world; people can talk about the past. Some say: "When we entered this path, how diligent we were, how much we prayed!" I say: "They are in the human world." You have to say the following: "Once, when we entered the spiritual path, we used to pray very little, but now we pray a lot. Back then we used to study less, and now we study a lot."

You will walk as if you were ordinary, but you will think as if you were extraordinary. You will dress modestly, but on the inside you will be rich.

Good people have to work in a way that no one would know them. On the outside they have to be ordinary, but on the inside they have to be extraordinary. Do not expose your valuables, do not show them! The order you have in your soul has to stay for you; do not reveal your whole fountain - let them see the water through the stream. Let there be something secret in your soul - they do not have to know everything, only God knows everything.

While you are in the school, you have a concern - to learn well. When you finish, you have another concern - where to apply the knowledge. When you are in the cocoon, God works in you; you will wait until He has done His job. When you compare the silkworm and the cocoon with the human life, the idea becomes clear.

Once, when in the Egyptian pyramids an initiation was taking place, one of the great adepts put a student through a trial, but he got confused, he could not solve his task and he said to himself: "I will hit my head against the wall"; and when he hit it, the wall opened. When your greatest trial comes, stay true and if you pass it, you will enter in the new circumstances. You are not on the hard path yet. Someone says that he has suffered a lot. Blood has not yet come out of your pores. You have not eaten enough or your cloths are not so pretty, or your house is not so nice; you have not yet come to the actual trials.

A student in the Divine school has to be strong, to endure sorrow.

You say: "I am very happy today", but can you hold on to this happiness? If you lose it tomorrow, you have no knowledge.

For the esoteric studies few are ready. The reason for not teaching many the higher knowledge is that some would abuse it for their own purposes. Because of that, experienced souls have to be selected, which would not abuse such high Truths.

The organism of the student has to adapt to the new vibrations. This can happen through the harmonization of thoughts, feelings and actions with all good people on Earth, whose mind is awake; they help with achieving harmonization with God, with Heaven, with everything living - this adapts the organism to the higher vibrations and experiences and then there are circumstances for the Advanced creatures to help.

Have strong thought. Have purity in thoughts, words and actions. Let there be no falseness. I want you to become as pure as these lakes, to become as beautiful as these places. And I want every one of you to build an inner water fountain, as beautiful as the one we made; and at the end of your lives to stay young. When you come closer to the outer limit of your life on earth, have the will to still learn, and even when you are dying, have the will to lift your hand in help of another, and not tell him: "I am going to God. With this I will not bother."

Now you are closer to God's Kingdom, then before. You still are without wings, you are not angels, but you are already at the door. Today you are in God's Kingdom.

When a man enters the Spiritual world, all his thoughts and feelings are realized. They are very strong, so he has to be very careful.

The Spiritual schools in the world are many, but most of them are as they have always been. The new is yet to be organized.

Christ says: "My sheep listen to My voice". In this hearing and understanding of Christ's Love lies the power to realize the tasks of the human soul - so it can develop the necessary qualities, which are useful for the next, more extensive life to come.

You cannot be a student, until you open your bag and start giving. The bag is the heart.

A school has three classes. You are in one class - in the physical world. There is one more class in the Astral world and one in the Mental.

In order to have an excellent mark as a student you need two things: the Master to love you and you to love him; also he has to be very knowledgeable and you have to be very capable. The connection between Master and student is Love. When this combination exists, you will have an excellent mark.

You could not feel anything but Love towards a capable student. He predisposes you towards love him.

The Maser has a connection with the student when the latter understands the teaching and applies it. Then the Master is joyful.

First of all you have to learn the language of the Divine world. This is how a man gets prepared for that: first, there has to be no contradictions in his mind, his heart, his actions, his will; when he eliminates these contradictions, only then the things from the Real world will be revealed to him, but how would they be revealed is another question. The Divine knowledge is knowledge, experience, to which the Advanced creatures have come over long periods of time.

The descent of the Holy Spirit is the help which man receives from the Divine world. Because in order to work well man needs collaboration from Above.

When man is ready, an Advanced creature comes to him, works and manifests himself through him. This is what is beautiful. Then his actions are productive.

The Spirit comes periodically. Christ has said: "Seek Me, while I am near", because if He walks away, you will wait for Him a long time.

There is something greater than the abilities. This is the meaning of Christ's words: "So what if you win the whole world, but you lose your soul?"

When you make the inner connection, they will grant you entrance to the temple.

When you find your soul, you will feel an unspoken joy. You have been in Heaven, but you have forgotten.

When the Divine Spirit comes, you will begin the path of the Great Divine knowledge and the eyes of all of you will open. God will open your minds, so you understand this Divine book, and with every page you will read the great words. In every leaf, in every twig of the trees, in every fly you will read and you will be given the opportunity to understand the great secrets, which you do not understand now. You will pray for God to open your eyes, so you could see all the beauty He has created.

When the Divine Spirit comes, you will become beautiful. Then your souls will become bright, joyful and will grow in blessing, as one fruit tree. And you will carry the fruits, from which you will give to your friends.

The Divine Spirit necessarily has to descend upon you, because He is a carrier of Divine Truth. Only He can enlighten your minds and hearts. If someone says that without His presence you can acquire any knowledge, any cognition, he does not speak the Truth.

You have to be an example for purity, for bright thoughts, sublime feelings and noble actions. People of the new, who see things clearly and know how to help, have to leave the School. Examples for all, examples not on words, but on actions!