THE PATHS TOWARD LOVE

Ani

THE PATHS TOWARD LOVE

Several days went by covered in fog. It was raining from time to time, but today the fog started to lift, to move around the ridges or deep into the valleys and to gradually melt away and disappear. At last around noon the sky cleared and the last clouds went away. The sun was sending continuously its rays, it caressed us with its warmth. We felt it particularly blissful after the humid days. The Master took us to a high meadow near the camp and there we made ourselves comfortable. As we were talking under the sunrays, our beloved Master began teaching us and giving us guidance toward a good life, which is a life in Love.

Love exists in every creature, and if someone has not manifested it, it means that he has not yet been given the circumstances necessary to do so. While it is in the granary, the wheat does not love anybody; once it is planted, it has the circumstances to manifest itself, it starts to love. Until it germinates, the seed of the wheat is exposed to great suffering.

To know when to talk, how to think, how to feel, to be smart - in this lies perfection. Without this, Love cannot manifest.

To acquire Love, you need humility. When humility comes, knowledge will come and Love will come. Remove from yourself the thought of superiority over others. Know that every man, every soul has the chance to ennoble itself, to lift itself.

Another method for the development of Love is for a great yearning to be awakened in you, to crave and thirst for it, like the flower for life-giving humidity and for the sun rays. Those who crave and thirst for Love will be satisfied. If you want Love from God, He can give you however much you desire. Do not hesitate in Love. Good times are coming, they are very near, only an inch is left. Someone may ask: "Will this be here?" Here, on Earth it will be.

A practical method of developing Love is the following: plant several cherry trees. Grow flowers too, especially red or in other colors. In two-three years you will feel a very pleasant feeling of love. This is a practical method of developing Love. Plant also watermelons or other fruit.

Every plant has hidden powers in it. The rubber plant brings calmness in man. If you want to become active, grow cherries. If you want to develop your Faith, grow blue plums.

And so, if you want to develop yourselves, grow fruit trees, flowers and vegetables. Water the fruit trees and say to yourselves: "As I water the trees, the same way God will pour onto me His blessing." I want to teach you to serve the plants first and then the people, because the plants will appreciate you. A man who is ready to water several trees is ready to bring water to many people. He who is faithful to the few is also faithful to the many.

Each one of you, who wants to be loved, must have in himself the Life, the Purity and Rationality which God has. If those three qualities are present, he will be always loved and he will have the circumstances to manifest Love. There is no exception in this. Love presumes perfection; when you make a mistake, it cannot manifest.

An important method of developing Love is serving God. He who serves God is in a condition to perceive God's Love, he becomes perceptive towards it. When you serve God, He will teach you how to love. When do the angels come down to you? When you serve God.

Another method is the following: in every man you meet, find the good things, which God has invested in him. The first thing Love requires is for you, when you meet someone, to find at least one sublime part of his character, for which you come to love him.

Think good of the others! When a man thinks good of others, he thinks good of himself too.

The echo of each of your thoughts will come back to you; one day you will hear it. If you keep in your mind the bad part of someone, it will leave a mark in your brain and you will come to look like this man, you will not be able to escape crime. There is a law: when you assign someone some good quality, it will come back to you; if it is bad - the same will happen. It is better for you to see the good, so it can come back to you. You meet someone and you say: "He does not know anything"; this will come back to you. Do not speak badly of a man, because in this way you are speaking badly of God's work, and you do not know God's purpose for him. God has not finished His work yet. You yourself are unfinished work of God.

If you think a man is good, if you believe in it, he may not be so on the outside, but you will know that in time, he will manifest his goodness. Never look for the shortcomings in people, the underdeveloped things, because with this you walk on the opposite path, you harm yourself. The law is: when even in the worst man, in the thug, in the beast, we feel God's presence, He will manifest within him - this creature will be awaken and a radical change will occur, God will speak in him. We can make experiments so as to be sure of the power of this Divine law. This law we must apply on a daily basis, so we can lift the others, and ourselves.

To know a man, we must harbor good thoughts and feelings toward him. We have to know things as they are in the inner, the Divine world. The better the thoughts and feelings we have for the people, the stronger we will be on Earth. When we lose our good thoughts and wishes toward people, we lose the best thing on Earth - our inner friends, the helper angels, and our development depends on those inner friends. Everyone must be aware that as God is loving, lenient and good, we must be as well.

When a man sins, do not judge him! You do not know if he is a sinner or not. If you judge him, you will definitely be put in the same position.

Neither praise people, nor reproach them. The main thing is the fulfillment of God's will.

Slander is a great deficiency in today's century. There is nothing worse. To keep the good characteristics of people in your mind and not criticize anyone - this is a definite method for the development of Love. From there you shall begin. As you look for good characteristics in people, you will begin to explore them - this is one rule. Find the best as well in yourself, find your best characteristic, which God has invested in you, start from there. This means to know yourself.

Another method for the development of Love is the following: thank God for what he gave you, for the opportunities you have, for everything. In this way you perceive God's Love.

When a man eats and does not thank God, he is in the mediocre life; if he thanks, he is in the Divine life. It is like this for everything else as well.

When you get up in the morning, thank God for getting up. Be thankful for the cold, for the rising Sun, for warming yourself by the fire. Be thankful for the inner disposition God gave you. Go back to the camp and thank God awhile for today, for the good He gave you, for the life, for the mind, the heart, for your body, for your friends.

You have to feel good for living on Earth even if you have a lot of bitterness. Life cannot be bad. By the words bad life I understand the following: residue has enter in the life, but life on its own cannot be bad. For instance, you sit here and you listen to me. If you had been developing your gifts and concentrated your mind, you would have seen what treasures, what riches there are, here, on this mountain. And now you see that it is all closed. When you come to the real knowledge, you will know this. There are not such treasures everywhere; they are only on certain places. Sometimes you may be only a few inches from the place. The treasures, hidden in the ground, are for smart people, who will fulfill God's will.

You must have a correct interpretation of things, and to protect yourselves from unnatural feelings. If the wind blows on me, I know that it is doing its work; if there is a fog - as well. Was the whole mountain not wrapped in a cloud when Moses went to Sinai? God is Love in the whole Being. When we are dissatisfied with Him, He retreats and leaves us alone, i.e. the connection between you is interrupted. Then we feel vast loneliness. This is even scarier.

When a man goes to the mountain with a feeling of gratitude for everything, the Rational nature gives him riches. Then he has circumstances to draw from them.

One sister asked: Why did God allow some people to sin and others not? Why is it ordered such a way?

God gives freedom to everyone. God gives freedom to the mosquito to bite you, to drink blood, but he gives you freedom to push him. If I am smart I will push it, if I am not smart I will let it bite me and then I will say: "Why did God order it to bite me?" God has given freedom to the seducer to seduce you. If you are smart, you will resist. Even a child can tie up the hero, if the latter lets himself be tied up, but when the child starts to wrap the rope around him, it is enough for him to spread his hands and he will break the rope, he will release himself. The seducer goes to the strongest.

And so, gratitude leads to Love.

A man cannot understand Love, in its mystical depths, until the idea of God becomes clear to him. To manifest real Love, you must raise your relationship toward God.

I have many things to say, but only to people who are one with God. Even if the others sit before me for a thousand years, I will not say a word before them. I know the people like they do not know themselves. I know myself too.

The knowledge comes from Above and it will reveal itself to people, according to their consciousness, to their spirituality.

All the shapes that exist in Nature are an alphabet of a science, which has to be known in order for life to make sense. You will study it for many years, and the longer you study it, the larger the area of study becomes.

The whole exterior world is a material teaching. Everywhere man goes, he has to study. Through the visible we are taught about the invisible.

What is knowledge? I call knowledge the ability of the bird to fly; if it cannot fly, this is not knowledge. Therefore, knowledge is what you can do. You need knowledge, which has a practical application: not only to be accumulated in your minds, but to be applied and to bring peace.

The Earth is a school and it has its own program. You think you are very literate but they put you in first grade - they find you do not know the alphabet. They fail you until they awaken your mind and you understand that you do not know. Two-three existences will pass until you understand that.

When Nature sees that someone works unwisely with its energies, it takes it from him together with the capital.