THE DIVINE TEACHING

Ani

THE DIVINE TEACHING

This morning we were gathered around our beloved Master at the mountaintop and in silent contemplation we were expecting the rising Sun. It was one of those fresh, cool mornings, which take place in the mountain after continuous rainfall. Down below us the fog was stretched like avast sea all the way into the horizon. The mountains, washed and clean, were rising in the transparent air like a new world. The peaks were uplifted like worshipers in the bright silence of the early morning. The vivid colors of the dawn passed into high ranges and got to barely perceptible gentle hues, which showed the sunrise was nearing. Suddenly, the first ray shone. Joyful, mighty, abundantly giving, the Sun came out. Encircled with bright sparkling diadem, it rose triumphing and its image was reflected in the mountaintops and dew, in colorful shades. The bright path was spread out over the fogs beneath us.

The Master said:

Remember this image!

Then he continued:

If we want to rid ourselves of the bad circumstances, only the Divine teaching will help us. We must not criticize the other teachings; let each express itself through the fruit it bears.

Christ says: "Go and preach and I shall be with you till the end of the age. I will go and prepare a place for you and I will come back to take you."[1] He is talking of those who are going to enter in the Inner school - to study the Being. Christ also says: "Whoever is not against us is with us."* All who are not against the Divine teaching are with us, whatever the way they preach.

----------------------------

[1] Literal translation of the quote of the Master (note of translator)