HARMONIZING OF THE HUMAN SOUL

Ani

HARMONIZING OF THE HUMAN SOUL

During the prayer, God teaches the man. Someone will say, "How come, wasn't it that during prayer, man sends a thought towards God and speaks to Him?" Yes, but during the prayer, the human soul opens for the Divine world, it tunes with It, comes into a receptive state towards the energies from there, and it accepts the thought of God and receives from the Life of God; then from these spaces, new ideas burst into the human soul. And after that, throughout the entire day, new ideas come into the human consciousness, bright ideas and impulses, which he has accepted from above during prayer.

People use words indiscriminately, but then their prayer receives no answer. When during prayer you want something from God, you should want something that is pleasing to God.

Which Spirit should penetrate into your prayer? During your prayer towards God you speak to the One whom you love, and to you speaks the One who loves you. The true prayer is a communication of the Love. Love impels us towards prayer.

During prayer, above all else you open your soul and pour out your Love towards God.

No reciting! The power of the prayer depends on the Great love, on the Peace and the strong fervour to work for the cause of God! Some read prayers and pronounce formulae and think that that is where the power is. But the inner power is in the expression of gratitude and love when pronouncing formulae, prayers. Then such thoughts and feelings, steeped in gratitude and love, will form vibrations, their waves will pass by a man, who will perceive them, and he will be thankful. That is where the power of a prayer and a formula is.

Man prays for what has an eternal character. "Uninterruptible contact with God at any time and at any place!" - this should be a prayer to you. Not every prayer will be fulfilled. Fulfilled will be the one that is by the Will of God. And if it is not by the Will of God, it is not fulfilled, and that is for the good. Let us be grateful that some things do not happen by our will. If everything happened by our will, we would have been the biggest wretches. People suffer because a lot of things happen by their will. All the unfortunate things that happen in life are by the will of the people, and the good things that happen are by the Will of God. You have not wished for it, but here, it happens, and it is for the good. Let us be happy, things should happen the way God wants. If we left everything to happen the way God wanted, then our life would flow much more properly, and we would experience happiness.

Man has to pray inwardly and say, "God, illuminate me with more light". Man has to open his windows, in order for the Light to come. When the Love comes, he has to use it for the Life that is inside of it. Because Love is the crane of Life and it extends the Life. If the Love could not maintain the Life, then what sense would it make? When somebody tells you something bad, pray to God to transform everything into good. Christ says, "If two or three gather in My name, whatever they beg for, it will be."

But want that, which you need, and it will inevitably be. Pray to become an instrument of God, for God to help through you. How many times a day do you turn to God with a plea to tell you what to do? I do not know how many of you turn towards God for advice. Once you think about doing something, you immediately get down to action, you ask nobody. In the Invisible world there are Rational creatures, who are ready in any moment to render a service to the people. When it comes to solving a problem, become absorbed in yourselves, in order to see what the Will of God is. If what you are doing is human, there will be hesitation, doubt; do not do it then. A child is being beat up, and it shouts: "Oh dear brother!" Then it shouts "Oh dear mother!" "Oh dear father!" And finally, when he shouts "Oh dear God!" they stop beating him. We too, when we come to God, everything ceases, but until we come to Him!...

During prayer we have to turn to the Christ!

The Master said that in connection with His words in one of the recent Morning speeches: "Which one of you writes letters to Christ, and how many of your letters has He received?"

It was said by the Christ, "No one can come to Me if My Father does not attract him". And more, "No one can go to My Father, if I do not show him the way". When man is praying, then it is God who is impelling him to do that. And this shows that God has attracted him already. We shall pray to the Christ. Christ is the station, and we shall hand over our letters, telegrams, and prayers there, and He will direct them towards God. During prayers, we shall turn to the Christ, because Christ has said, "I and My Father are one". God is not separate from the Christ. As it is said in one of our prayers, "Lord Jesus Christ, through whom You have deigned for us to summon You."

A brother asked, "When man prays, should the prayer be carried directly to God, or to the Supreme creatures, who are between God and the man?"

Man should direct his mind to God or to the Christ. As Christ says, "Pray to the Lord of the harvest to send workers". When you pray to God, you gain strength. And people think that the strength is from the outside.

I will give you a rule: after each prayer, remain for some time in silence and in a receptive state, in order to see what good God will give you. When the prayer is successful, God always manifests and gives you a small present. However, we, immediately after we finish the prayer, do not wait, but begin another work. Always after you finish your prayer, say the following conclusive formula at the end: "God, let all this be for Your glory and for the welfare of my soul".

The only thing, with which the disciple has a result, is the prayer. That is where the results are. They are achieved through prayer.