THREE LAWS OF LOVE

Ani

THREE LAWS OF LOVE

In order to love, you have to enter the Causative world with your consciousness. Whatever channelization you might have, you have to connect with the First source, in order for water to start running, otherwise it is purposeless. Once man re-establishes his relations with the Prime Cause, simultaneously with that he re-establishes his relations with his neighbours as well. God loves you, and in order for you to show that you love Him, you shall pass His Love on to the others.

There are two laws of the Love. The first one: when I love the others, this shows that God loves me. The second one: when the others love me, this shows that I love God.

If two people do not love each other, they will die. Find the neighbour, whom in this instance you can serve, and, when serving him, God will come to help you. Then you will find God. Your neighbour is that person, whom when you serve, you will find God. You should find the Great within the small. When you love the other people, you give them Life through your Love. First this Love will bring in all the goods and life unto you, and then - unto the others you love.

A man lives within God, but God does not live within him. Even though God does not live within him, and he lives within God, God tolerates him, and that is why we shall love him. Then he will open out. Apostle Paul says, "Once you were in darkness, and then you turned to God". It is also possible for the others, who live in darkness, to turn to God. How is this going to happen?

God knows how, and therefore do not worry.

Should you want to place a strong foundation upon your relations, you have to properly assess what God has invested in every man. A sister from the province complained that nobody loved her. She should not expect to be loved, but she herself should love. Her single mistake is that she waits for the people to love her. The law is: when you love the other people, they will come to love you. You should come to love first, and then the others will come to love you.

The third law of the Love reads: Love towards oneself. Do not mix up egoism with the expression "to love yourself". "Love towards oneself" in the esoteric sense is to give pace to the Divine within yourself and to have an aspiration towards perfection.