UNKNOWN LOVE

Ani

UNKNOWN LOVE

In a private conversation with a brother, the Master said:

Our love should be unknown. You love somebody; love him - love does not do anyone any harm. You shall love someone without telling them that you love them. Be a carrier of God's Love and do not worry, do not be afraid of the consequences. Do not tell the people that, let them sense it themselves, that you carry Love. If someone hungry comes to me, I will satisfy him. How much has the saint worked to reach this condition! One has to probe deeper and deeper into the depths of the Genesis.

You know that somebody loves you, but still you nudge him, "Tell me, do you love me?" When he tells you that he loves you, with that the love does not increase, on the contrary - it remains in half, because it is very difficult to pronounce the words "I love you". And when you say those words, half of your strength goes there, and then the strength of the Fondness decreases and even becomes quite lost. Gone becomes the Angel of Love. When a man starts to display to you that he loves you very much, eventually he ends up with little, because nothing more can be given than what he has told you, and he ends up with nothing; that is an involution in Love. And in the real Love you feel that initially your love towards someone is very small, very paltry, and you do not express it, but it grows, it increases, until one day you manifest it in its entirety and strength. Thus you go towards the Great love, which is real; that is an evolution in Love.

When you ask "do you love me?", three contradictions will be born. If your friend tells you that he loves you, you want to know how much he loves you - a lot or a little. And if he tells you that he loves you the most, a doubt will be born in you. And if he does not fulfill a desire of yours, then you will say, "See, this means you do not love me!"

When I love someone, I will not bother him, I will not talk to him about my love, but instead I will go to help him, to do him a favour. Helping a man in need without saying a word to him, without giving him an expression that you love him, that is where the new in the world lies. What does Love require from man? - To love everyone, without them knowing about his love. The smart man has to love all people, without them suspecting that. If you tell someone that you love him, for ten years he will constantly want to make checks to see whether you love him or not.

I call Love the following: you enter a house, in which there is a plentiful table, everything is laid, you want them to play for you and music is flowing around, but you do not see anybody. In the garden there is fruit, flowers, the sun is shining, but you do not see anybody. All that you want is there, but you do not see anybody.