COME WITH ME TO THE FOUNTAIN

Ani

COME WITH ME TO THE FOUNTAIN

The conversations with the Master would begin quite unexpectedly and extemporaneously. Towards nightfall, the brothers and sisters liked to stroll in the Izgrev meadow. And sometimes the Master would go out there and conversations would begin.

With each good deed, man feels a joy inside himself, he enters a new world, he feels strong, powerful. He finds himself grown up and as if curtain after curtain is lifted before him.

Why does man feel joyous with the Good? Because he is in harmony with the main law of the Genesis - the Unity. And then an influx of strengths from the entire universe is infused into him.

In the process of evil, abundance is turned into penury, and in the process of Good, penury is replaced by abundance. Good is a capital, which in the future one will operate with. Each good thing done is happiness for man. Do not refuse to do good, for which in the given moment you have been given the occasion. At another time, you might do another good, but you will never again have an opportunity to do that good thing namely. When you do something good, it will come back to you. The same applies for the evil.

When a person dies, he cannot carry anything from his treasure from this world to the other. At the border there are customs officers, who halt and detain everything. However, the saints know a way to carry all of their treasure over to the other world - it happens by doing good. Being good is a state of health. If you are not good, you cannot achieve anything. All the best achievements rest on the Good.

Someone says, "Nobody accepts me. People do not have esteem towards me". Well how can people, to whom you have not done anything, have esteem for you? Go, cure a man, and you will have esteem. When you enter a place where they are arguing, see why they are arguing. One has to give, and the other has to take. You shall tell them, "How much are you arguing for?" - "For a thousand leva". Put it there and tell them, "Take it and treat yourselves!" There is a law: when you do somebody good, you awaken him. Even the smallest good you do is on your account, it will come to your aid and it will redeem you from a great misfortune. It might seem like nothing to you, but a bright thought of yours, sent towards somebody, will come back like an Angel to you when you are in a great need, and will help you. If you do a small good to a creature from the Invisible world, your matters will be settled for an entire year. Sick or not, bend down, take the fallen glove, and hand it to the man.

A man was not getting on with life at all. Once he tripped over a fallen man, whose leg was broken, and said to himself, "So far I have not done a good thing". And he carried him on his back to town. And that man was prominent. And from then on, things started going well for the former one.

You can always do good. For instance, somebody needs help, but you are sick; direct your thought towards him being helped. Then there will surely be someone to help him. There is a great variety in this. The way in which you can do good is solely yours; everyone should do good in the way he knows. I pass by someone, I give him an apple, and I go away. Another will give him something more and will talk to him. A third one will give him something, but will also tell him, "Come with me", he will bring him home for lunch. No one else can do good the way you can. It is beautiful the eternal variety in the Good.

Once a good man broke down, he got desperate, and said to himself that doing good is not worth it. He said to himself, "I will no longer do anything good to anyone". One day he fell into a gang of bandits, and told the ringleader about his life from beginning to end, without forgetting to say that doing good was not worth it. "I have done good over and over again, and so what?" The ringleader told him, "Because you have been doing good, your head will not fall from your shoulders now. Once you did a good thing for me, and that is why I will now spare you." The man asked him, "When I did you good, why did you become an outlaw?" The other one answered him, "I became an outlaw, but you became a traitor. Because when you renounce the good, you are a traitor. I am an outlaw, but I have not yet become a traitor. Go home now and do good like you did earlier, and I will leave the outlawry".

The small incentives of the Good achieve the big things in the world. Think firstly of the people, and then for yourselves. When you do a good thing, for 25 thousand years you will reap the consequences.

A sister said, "My husband gives clothes and money to the others". This is nothing. This is not a benefaction. You give clothes, money, bread - okay, but which is more valuable? When you give from the Love and Light of your soul, you are good. The new understanding does not tolerate doing good to somebody in an ordinary way. I meet someone. I will not open my bottle and give him, because after that he will again have the need for water, but I will take him to the fountain instead. I will tell him, "Come with me to the fountain". I have to take him to the fountain! Translate this symbol. Give someone a book to read, and tell him, "If you study this book, you will have everything". We do not want happiness now, the happiness is but a result. First, man has to learn do to good to somebody; second, the happiness will come after the studies, and third, the other one will also follow with doing good of his own to somebody else, etc; this is what the open and living good is.

There is a good above the karma. There is a good, which is for the liquidation of an evil. Then you are doing good for karmic reasons. But there is another good for the good itself, not for karmic reasons. This is now the dharma. This is a real good. There is water only for washing, and there is another water, purer - for drinking. The good that someone does for karmic reasons, i.e. as a repayment for a good, done to him in the past, is valuable for the Heaven, however, the most valuable is the good which happens not by the law of the karma, but by Freedom and out of Love. You should not do good only once a year, but each day, even if it is a microscopic good; then your mind, your heart, and your soul will work excellently. Wherever you are, whatever the circumstances you are under, you have an opportunity to do good. Behind the Good lie the acquisitions of the human Life. Even under the worst circumstances you have an opportunity to do good. Why should the world get filled with these words, "I cannot, I do not have the circumstances". In Nature, wherever you go, you can do something. You see a stone and you trip over it; put it in place. Or you see a piece of paper rolling about the road; bend down, pick it up, and put it aside. Everything that you do is recorded in Nature. There is a book where it is all written down.

You ask how to do good. When you are doing it, no one should know about you. The good thing done is like an oasis, which someone thirsty can stop by. You all are from one family, but you do not know each other. Never regret that you have done good. The struggle between the good and evil is one big secret, with which the Great spirits are occupied.

Read the volume "The Royal Way of the Soul" and discover that, which is most important and which can be applied.