THROUGH THE DARK ZONE

Ani

THROUGH THE DARK ZONE

We were at a brotherly dinner. A sister played a few musical fragments on the piano with deep feeling. There was the matter about the departed in question, and the Master said the following thoughts in the conversation:

When a person from Heaven is born here, people on the Earth rejoice, and those above feel a little sad. When someone from the Earth gets up there, they grieve here, and above they rejoice.

During the day, the dead wonder why we do not see them and do not recognize them when we meet them, and during the night, when we see them, we talk to them. A dead person meets you and tells you "good day", and you pass him by and he feels odd. He says, "We have known each other for so many years, why does he not greet me?" Those dead people who do that live in a semi-material world; they have not prepared, and live in it for years. And one who is ready does not live there after his departure, he is free, he is not occupied with material things, and passes through it more easily. One who is even more prepared, does not stop in it at all, and goes directly into Heaven. Now the intercourse with the Invisible world is still difficult, because there is no arranged mail between it and the Earth, but in time there will be.

Whoever is here, on Earth, has died in Heaven. Between the physical and the spiritual body there is a connection, and when it breaks, that is the death. Not all people free themselves from the body upon death. There are people, who remain connected with it after death, and that causes suffering. They remain tied for some time in the grave, and then they become free of their physical body. The sinful one remains tied by the grave, and the righteous one has no connection with the grave - he passes directly. The physical body is like a diving suit. When man enters the water, he puts on a diving suit, but when he comes out, does he need it? No, he leaves it. When someone departs, I never keep the idea that they are dead, and consider them alive. The departed are more grown, more enlightened, understand things better, have a more correct notion of the Life, and understand that we have to be better. And one of the biggest sufferings, when you go to the hereafter, is: if the one you seek has gone down, and when you come here, he is there.

A sister asked, "What condition are the departed in?" The people who are on the Earth are like the fish in the sea, and the departed are in a more sparse environment and are like the creatures outside the water; for instance, like the birds in the air. If you think about someone departed, he is with you or thinks about you. You cannot think about someone if he does not think about you. Departed or not, if you think about him, he thinks about you as well. Why will you go grieve for the departed? There are no dead!

A sister said, "I receive a lot of obituaries, I have a lot of deceased relatives".

That is a delusion. When the Sun sets, is it gone? The real man lives always, and what they call death, is the throwing away of the old garment.

When some people get buried, their bodies remain indecomposable and their hairs grow; that is what they call becoming a vampire. That is quite a big trial for them, and a lot of time is required in order for them to become free.

I had conversation with someone, who told me, "I am in two minds now. I preached to the others that there was no soul, that all of this was nonsense, but something in me whispers, "There is!" Inside I have become divided. Outwardly I maintain that there is not, but something tells me from the inside that I am not going in the right direction". Yes, those who deny later become very zealous.

The departure from this world we can call elevation. The departed one gets elevated. The physical world is a world of changes; there is no reason why man should look for happiness here, but with one other culture this will be possible on Earth as well. Death is an Angel with two faces: one is frightful, and the other is so beautiful, that there is not a more beautiful face than it.

One who dies goes to the other world to gain strength. When there is nobody to credit him here, he goes to the other world. When you live here and after that leave for above, you will enter the Real life and will say, "I have worried for nothing". The departed, who are not awakened, live there in a world of illusions. Man must not be afraid of death. However, he must not have a premature death. When a person lives for some time on the Earth, after he has done his work, he goes above, like the one who has worked all day and goes home in the evening to rest. Actually, the beautiful Life is above, and the one who goes above, goes into the beautiful Life. We can wish for our life to be prolonged here, in order to work for God, however, this will be deducted for us, because with that we deprive ourselves of the beautiful Life above. God says, "I wrote you down on My palms". If you die, you go to God. From God you have come out, and to God you go. What do you have to fear? Between the living of this world and the living from the next world there is no difference. Because there are living ones in the next world and there are living ones in this world, there are dead ones in this world and dead ones in the next world. Each death is a release from prison. When you die, you are free and you are now young. You have been here, for instance, at the age of 120, and when you die, you have another body - you are young like a boy at the age of 15-16. This is not for all souls however. For the smart souls, death is a liberation, and for those who are not smart - a torture. For what you can do on Earth for 50 years, in the next world 250 years are required.

When you go to the Invisible world, you have to be ready. If you are not ready, they will send you back. The departed one has to pass through a dark zone, and only those who understand the laws of the matter can pass through the zone without being noticed by the inferior spirits. After death, the inferior spirits start chasing man into the dark zone, in order to take away what he carries. One who has lived well will pass easily through there, however, it is difficult for the one who has not lived well. Such a soul is on great trials until 40 days after death. A brother asked, "When we depart, will we be chased?" They do not chase those who have a ticket. And what is the ticket? The ticket is Faith. A departed mother announced, "Tell my daughter that I live in water!"; this is due to the tears of the daughter. There are dead ones who stay in the other world for 10-15 years and you cannot persuade them that they are dead. They sit down by the table, they want a spoon and a fork, and they are indignant that you do not pay attention to them. They do not know that they are in the hereafter. A dead person would throw the spoons, the plates, etc, on the floor when guests came to his home. He was a flint, and, after his departure, his sons started spending widely and he was deeply indignant. I advised them to put cutlery on the table, a plate with food, and an empty chair in front of the table. After that he ceased doing that. One who is not ready for the other world will find himself in such great contradiction. After death, man goes to a place which corresponds to his earthly life. He who remembers how he has been in the grave after death, and has witnessed the decomposition of the body, when told to do something bad, he procrastinates, "No, I remember how it was like there in the grave!"; and one who does not remember that, goes to commit crimes. The soul that departs, if not free from the earthly bonds, remains down here to live; in order to go to the highest circles, it must free itself from all earthly bonds. A person who is not very adherent to this world, after his death goes to the worse world, and if he is adherent, he goes to the better one. Which is better? To write a hundred books, or for you to be a well written book yourself? The latter is important for Heaven. When you go there, they will not ask you how many books you have written, but will examine you whether you yourself are a well written book.

Imagine that I am a shepherd in the mountain and I live in a cabin; prominent people come to me, I receive them, and one day their houses are open to me. And if I do not receive them, their houses will remain closed to me. If you have obliged the people here, above you will have better conditions.

Those who are about to depart are very sensitive, they are like detached. That is why one must not weep by those who are departing. Because they feel it like a sting from a needle. At that time there has to be a quiet and calm atmosphere around.

When a neighbour of ours departs and we say, "They took him away from me, they bereaved me of him!", that is not correct, because he is not yours. Generally speaking, you have to know one thing: the situation for the departed to the other world is ten times as better as that on Earth. Think that way! The departed live a collective life. In the other world there is collectivism. And nobody can come individually, wherever he wants. If the entire society, to which he belongs, wants it, he will come. We are speaking about things that we know. When the father departs, the children's matters get arranged better. He helps from above. In the hereafter, people who love each other see each other, and those who do not love each other do not see each other. There is a law: we should keep the best inside our minds for those whom we love. The good memories draw the departed one closer to you, you will even see them.