A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE HUMAN NATURE

Ani

A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE HUMAN NATURE

After the lecture and the gymnastics we came back to the hall for a conversation.

In the future the spiritual body will take the place of the physical one, and it will be able to become visible and invisible. Esotericists study the things very superficially. For instance, they study the astral body, but do not know which place corresponds to it in the physical body. Each invisible body has its corresponding place in the physical one, which, for its part, is a result of the upper bodies. In each person there are three souls. Each person represents a tripersonality. For instance, there is a Todor in the physical, in the Spiritual, and in the Divine world. The current description of the Spiritual world is a caricature. They draw it the way it is not.

If the ethereal counterpart of the person is taken out at least partially, then when the body gets hurt, it does not feel pain, because the person is outside at that time. If you push his counterpart a little, then the physical body starts to cry.

I can prove to you whether there exists a soul in five minutes: by taking it out of someone's body, he will immediately fall down, after that I will bring it back. Then I will ask him, "What did you see?" He will say, "I saw that there was a man lying on the floor, who looked completely like me". And then I will ask him what he is going to say now, does a soul exist or not?

Resurrection is an awakening of the spiritual body.

Each virtue has its specific tone and colour. Music comes out of the good man, a song, which resembles sounds from a gentle harp. An entire symphony is heard from the good people. Light comes out of the spiritual man's entire body. Man must study his body and see where the centers are.