STRONG VIBRATIONS

Ani

STRONG VIBRATIONS

Once at lunch there was a question about the Spirits. The Master said: Man must test whether the Spirits are from God, i.e. whether they work for God or for themselves. The inferior spirits have deluded humanity, they have urged it into a wrong way, and it looks for the things there, where it will not find them. Spiritism is a dangerous area: your grandmother and grandfather have come, they talk to you, and pass before you like the spirits of saints, of Angels. But I see Angels of black colour around them. Many of the so-called spirits are gramophone records, and when a gramophone record talks to you, do not answer it back. And when an Elevated spirit comes, it will tell you, "When you are travelling this way, after five kilometers you will meet a person; he will do this and that, and at his house you will stop". And he describes your entire journey correctly, and it happens the way he tells. And when they are telling you something and nothing happens, then they are from the gramophone records. Creatures that have weaker vibrations can be possessed by inferior spirits, and if they have stronger vibrations, they are fenced against them; that is why one needs to check. The inferior spirits tempt the people. The evil spirit will throw you in the breach and will try not to be caught by the law. Many of the suspicions, doubts, and commotions are from those inferior spirits. Spiritism is not for Izgreva, we have crossed over into a higher phase. If the spiritists want to work, let them go into the world, but not among you. I am guiding you now along the safest paths.