CONSCIOUS EMANATION

Ani

CONSCIOUS EMANATION

At a conversation there was a question about the development of the clairvoyance. The Master said on that matter:

Take your energies up in the head, so that your radio develops most of all. During clear-listening, or the seventh sense, there are three voices. In the first case, the voice comes to the ear from the side, from a distance of 75 centimeters; such was the voice that called to Samuel, "Samuel, Samuel". In another case, the voice is from above, from the Divine world. And when the voice is coming from the Spiritual world, it comes from the pit of the stomach. What the voice says to you, you will check later.

A brother asked about the emanation.

The going out of the body, the emanation is for few. Some years ago, a Bulgarian writer came to me to tell me about his experiences, which he did not want to share with others. He thought he was insane. He was having a rest at noon, as usual, but suddenly he found himself in the middle of the room and could see his body prostrate on the bed and with closed eyes. Someone behind him was talking to him, "This is you". And he said, "If that body is me, then who am I?" They took him and put him inside the one who was lying. I told him, 'Your spiritual body was detached from the physical one. The one who was watching was you in your spiritual body". And he admitted, "I have not slept for a whole week, I am afraid it might happen again." I told him, "Do not be afraid. It will not happen to you often. That is to show you that you are not the body, but something else. This is not abnormal at all, but an experience". From then on he got interested in studying these things.

A sister said, "Master, recently in a lecture You had said that each of us should be able to consciously emanate himself from his body at least once a year. And for 70 years he should have emanated himself at least 70 times".

This looks like the following: a person in his body is like in a prison. It is good to be able to get out of the prison and to freely enter the Spiritual world, and then to come back again into the physical body. And there are some that do not allow them to leave the prison. This is true in the ordinary life, as well as in the spiritual life. There are some prisoners - they allow them to go into town, then they go back again, and others are not allowed out of the prison.

A sister recounted that that spring, in May, she had had a case of emanation. It was at dusk, and as she was lying she felt that she was outside her body at a certain height, about 20-30 cm, she passed through the wall, and hovered onwards. She could see the village underneath her and the relief of the mountains. During all that time of emanation she felt Peace, Joy, and Love towards everyone. When she came back into her body, she immediately realized the huge difference: she flew like a bird and rejoiced like a cloud, and now she had to walk on the ground with her earthly worries.

After that, a brother inquired, "How can conscious emanation happen?"

This happens when you concentrate and the emanation comes on its own. However, another condition is required, and it can be achieved only if you have peace, harmony, and are temporarily not thinking about the outside world.

Someone says, "I want to be a clairvoyant!" If you are a clairvoyant, you will be miserable. You will see that somewhere far away they are killing somebody and you cannot help him, or that some beast is tearing up a person in a wilderness and you cannot help. You see that someone is drowning far away in a whirlpool and you cannot help. You will see that some of those around you have bad feelings and an indisposition towards you. Who will then save you from that? In order for that not to happen, the clairvoyant must pass through a lower area of the Astral world and penetrate into a higher area of the Invisible world, where he would see the causes for things. Sometimes we are given something good to save us from some misfortune. And when we are given something evil, it is to save us from a bigger misfortune. Suffering is given to man to save him from a great evil.

The methods of the Universal White Brotherhood give the opportunity for clairvoyance to happen in a higher area of the Invisible world, in the higher worlds. Clairvoyance is not an easy job. When a person has clairvoyance, he will also have both hardships, and temptations. Because when he sees a person, he will see his past and will learn that in the past he has been a criminal; and he has to have a great spiritual power in order to still treat him well, with a sacred feeling - not only outwardly, but inwardly as well. This should not alter his attitude towards him.

Man can develop his sensitivity. The space around us is full of waves, musicality. The clairvoyant observes that onto the upper part of the head of the religious man a stream of light descends.

A brother said, "In one of your latest lectures you said that we have to develop the milfoil that is located on the uppermost part of the head, because it is the telephone receiver, through which we connect with God. You said that through that center God manifests".

Man must keep the milfoil in good condition. It has to function properly. When a person directs his mind towards the Divine world, towards the Divine, when he thinks about God, the milfoil already works and develops. For instance, when someone who practices singing awakens and develops the musical center of his head, so does the milfoil awaken, when man thinks about God. However, besides thinking about God, a person can also use the movement of his hands as an auxiliary tool by touching the upper part of his head where the milfoil is with his hands; for instance, when pronouncing certain formulae, a drench can be done with the hands.

People are even constantly shoving their heads without realizing it. This is done so that they can develop the centers there. There are also other secret methods for developing the milfoil, but for now man has to be content with little. The difficult tasks require a long time for preparation. For each thing God has prepared a specific time and creatures; as well as a combination with people.

An acquaintance of mine, director of the national printing- office, said that in the evening, when he enters the room when the lamp is not on, he sees a halo around the head of his wife. We think that everything is already known to us.

When you enter the Spiritual world, you will have Faith, you will not trust in anyone except God. Otherwise you cannot endure and go back. You will make a first attempt, a second one, third, ten attempts. If man wants to enter the esoteric life, the life of a higher reality, he has to develop his perception, because man cannot enter the Invisible world if his consciousness does not broaden. This is not a mechanical process, but an internal process. It is said in the Writ: "I will send you the Holy Spirit". You have to work for the broadening of the consciousness; think about that, do not sleep things away.

The elevated in man is mainly on his right side, and the more base, the dark inside him - on his left side. When I see a person, I am interested in the elevated, the good in him, and I look on his right side.

When the Spiritual world opens to you, you become delighted, you have something to do.

I will give you an exercise: when you look at the Sun at sunrise and then turn your back to it, see what is happening on the Sun. But in order to be able to succeed in this exercise, one must first cleanse the mind, and not allow an impure thought, desire, or deed. For the purpose, man must prepare preliminarily by praying in the evening, after midnight - between midnight and sunrise. And the exercise has to be done at sunrise.

A brother shared that he was feeling an inner movement inside his chest; that he was seeing bright globes which would open up and bright forms would come out of them, but because he could not endure, all of that would disappear.

Gradually you will be able to endure. And then from that bright globe will come out a Creature and It will talk to you. Thus you will enter the Invisible world.

The beginning of the development of the sixth sense is the development of the presentiment. Man should develop that presentiment inside himself, he should listen to his intuition, i.e. listen to the Divine within himself, to the guidance of the Spirit. The sixth sense is now a development of an organ which man will use for studying; and for him the next world will be visible, he will study it. Each person should mark which things turn out to be true in his presentiments.

Where is the Rational world? Where are the Rational creatures? - Around you. If the eyes of man open, he will see around him many Elevated creatures, saints, righteous, good people. He will see around him a world that he has never imagined.

What should you do in order for your eyes to open? Above all, the main thing is to enter the life of Love, which opens the eyes of man. One, who wants to enter a life higher than the one in which he is today, must accept the Love. From the visible we go to the invisible.