THE EXPERIMENT WILL BE TONIGHT

Ani

THE EXPERIMENT WILL BE TONIGHT

Once, during a conversation, the Muster shared several events from his life.

One day, while I was standing in my office in the town, a lass came through the wall. She was very desperate and was crying. I asked her what's wrong and she answered me that fifteen minutes ago she had been killed by her boy-friend, who thought that she had cheated on him. - "What am I going to do now? Where am I? What shall I expect? Our house is on the same street "Opalchenska" and right against Yours and because I know that You a wise man, I came to You for an advice." After these words of hers, I talked a long time - about an hour - about the new life, which is forthcoming. I said that she had to have connection with God, to pray Him and that those Great brothers, who will direct and support her, will come to her. We said together the Lord's Prayer. In the course of the conversation, her aura became lighter and she went away encouraged.

Once, while I was travelling over the province, I talked, after which the larger part of the audience went away, and only about fifteen people from the brain-workers remained. One of the young teachers addressed me: "Science, with its last investigations, proves the materialism and that is why I do not believe in spirits." I suggested him to make an experiment. "I do not accept an experiment - he answered to me, - because if I accept, it means that I am not completely convinced in materialism, and I am." I told him: "Accept the experiment, because if it turns out to be of benefit to you, you will be even more convinced in materialism." - "All right, I accept." - "The experiment will be tonight." On the next day he found me where my lodgings were and told me what had happened during the night: "I was convinced that there are spirits, but, please, let's not repeat the experiment another time... I switched off the lamp and went to bed. At one time my bed began to swing. I was scared and covered myself over the head with the blanket. After that my bed began to raise towards the ceiling and when it reached it, it made several tours and lowered at another place. I did not sleep till the morning."

Below we will present some other events from the Master's life.

One sister came once to the Master to thank Him. Two years ago she had the intention to marry, but the Master stopped her to wait, because if she had married her future wooer, he would kill her. And that was what exactly happened; she refused him, and that man married another woman, whom he killed. After thanking him heartily, the sister asked the Master to tell her what to do during the next two years.

©

One brother shared that he had big troubles in his family and did not know what to do. The Master explained to him that he had an enemy in the Invisible world. He had been his enemy from past rebirths on, and during the last one, he had been a relative of his, who, after his departure to the afterlife, chased him and did harm to his relatives. He recommended him to pray for this enemy of his and to do this every day, six times a day, no matter at what time - to choose by himself. To pray also for those of his relatives, to whom he does harm. After a while the troubles in that family stopped.

The Master had told us: "I can cure; there is no illness, which I cannot cure. I can also raise the deaths, but whom? Not all of them, but only those, about whom God tells me. One man came to me, because his wife was ill. I told him to go away and that his wife will recover. He left dissatisfied - I had not listened to him and later he came to me and thanked me for his wife's recovery.

Once, when we were on an excursion on Vitosha, sister Yanakieva felt sick. She complained to the Master and He said: "Look how beautiful those peaks of Vitosha are, as well as the fields there." Sister Yanakieva was surprised that the Master did not talk about her illness, but about totally different things, but, in the same moment, her illness disappeared.

Once, a brother of ours came to Izgreva from Sofia and told: "I had conversations with several high school teachers in Sofia, who do not know that I am in the Brotherhood, but they also think that it is wrong to call ourselves "masters", and it is more correct to call ourselves „teachers". The masters are creatures, who create and lead cultures and epochs - these are Krishna, Orpheus, Hermes, Buda, and Mr. Deunov. We already understand that Mr. Deunov creates a new culture in Bulgaria - his leadership and his spiritual stimulus can be felt everywhere."

©

At the beginning of January, an Albanian Orthodox monk from Mount Athos came to Izgreva. When he worked and lived in Rome, he dreamt one old monk, who showed him a house on a street and called him there on the next day to tell him something. On the next day the Albanian monk found the address and met the same old man from the dream, who told him: "I will die after fifteen days, but I will help you from the afterlife. After a while you will go to a small country and a Wise man there will tell you what to do." Sure enough, after fifteen days the old man died. From then on, since the monk was a clairvoyant, he over and over again saw the old man, who helped him, round himself. When a month and a half ago the monk arrived at Tsarigrad, an internal voice told him to go to Sofia, but he did not for what exactly. He stayed for an entire month in Sofia without orientation, until an acquaintance of his, already a friend, told him about the community of the White Brotherhood. The monk intuitively understood that there he will find the One, he was looking for and expected and came to Izgreva. When he met the Master, he immediately understood that this is that Wise man, about whom he had been told. The Master gave him directions and told him to come after a year, in order to give him new methods.

©

When he was a young, the Master lived in Novi Pazar, where his father was a priest. Often the Master went outside of the town and spent his time meditating. Once, their maiden saw that there was firewood piled in front of somebody else's house and took from it to make a fire in the stove. The Master returned, in order to take the firewood out of the stove, told her to take it to the place from where she had taken it and went out again.

©

A Bulgarian, who studied at the same University with the Master, told us that the students often went on excursions within the surrounding country, talking about casual things, and the Master used to say: "Look how beautiful Nature is!" The students noticed that at some time Peter Deunov used to vanish somewhere. Once, after they had looked for him for a long time, they found him on a meadow in the forest, where he was spending his time praying and meditating.

Once the Master was at the piano in the big hall and played for a long time. After that he told us that when he was a student, one professor invited him to play something on his violin. He improvised just in front of the public at the moment he went on the stage and played the "Song of the Prodigal Son". He played in absolute silence how the son separates from his father, how he returns after that... And when he finished, the people from the public continued to be silent. When they came to their senses, they began to applaud. After that they asked for the musical score of the "Song of the Prodigal Son", but the Master

had never written it down in notes. He gave it as a present to their hearts, unexpectedly composed on the stage.

©

Each of us has its own path to the Master. sister Georgieva dreamt that she had to go to 66 Opalchenska Str. She was curious why she had been sent there and went embarrassed. She was received by sister Gina Gumnerova, who presented her to the Master, who welcomed her. That is the way she began to attend the lectures.

And the writer Mara Belcheva was awake when she saw in the sitting-room of her lodgings the image of a wise man moving in the space from left to right gradually vanishing. Later, when she met the Master, she recognized that not made by human hand image in Him and joined the path of discipleship.

©

Once the Master told the spiritual group, which included several brothers and sisters from the Youth Occult Class: "Organize a gathering and I will visit you." During the gathering, one sister felt extraordinary enormous love towards all presents. She was surprised by what was happening with her and understood that the Master had manifested himself and that she had made a contact with his consciousness at that moment. And when some time passed, she turned again to her usual state.

"If I completely manifest my Love, you will not withstand that, and you will melt" - these are words of the Master.

©

At a Sunday talk at 14 Oborishte Str., the Master said that each of the listeners will receive per one letter from the Invisible world and let him open it and read it. After the talk a sister, in a private conversation, told us:

"While I was listening to the talk, something extraordinary happened to me: I felt that all brothers and sisters are like Angels and I felt great love toward them. My Love increased also toward all people and all other creatures - tiger, wolf, snake, snail, stone, flowers, and trees. I was in bliss. Then I understood the words of Isaiah: "I will become joyful, because You dressed me in salvation." I understood that God had prepared that state for us to have it permanently, when we finish our development." Other brothers and sisters also shared that they have experienced such a state. That was the letter from the Invisible world.

©

One sister went to the Master and told Him that on the next day she wanted to go to Vitosha alone in order to spend the time in meditation. The Master answered that she could go. On the next day, while she was up, dense fog fell and she lost her way. She appealed to God praying and to the Master for support. She was sitting on the grass, when she heard steps behind her. She turned and saw that the Master was coming toward her. She rushed happily to greet Him. The Master said: "Go after me!" After a while they reached to the road and the Master suddenly disappeared. On the next day she went to thank Him.

In 1924 a brother was appointed as a disinfector at Dupnitsa Station, but he went to Sofia to the Master to tell Him that he did not want to remain there. The Master thought for a while and told him: "After seven or eight years you are in Sofia!" After seven years the brother was dismissed from that position and was appointed in "Forest Industry"of Balabanov Brothers in Kocherinovo. He stood there for a year and after that he came to Sofia. So, in this case, both figures (7 and 8) were of importance.

©

In May 1912, the Master, sister Dukova, brother Dr. Dukov and brother Epitropov set off for the Rila Monastery. They travelled by train to Radomir, and from there on - by a cab. When they reached to Boboshevo Village, they stopped. The Master and sister Dukova sat at a table outside of the inn to talk, and Dr. Dukov and Epitropov went somewhere. The cab was stopped near the Master and sister Dukova, where hay and grains were spread. At one time, a hen with four chickens showed up. Sister Dukova cried out of admiration: "How beautiful these chickens are! Only for petting!" The Master said: "Three of them will remain!" Sister Dukova thought that when the chickens grow up one of them will be slaughtered, because they were hatched a few days ago. No more than five minutes after the conversation one of them went near the cab and was kicked by the horse. It immediately died, and sister Dukova was convinced that the Master has deep insight into things.

©

One brother related the following: "Once, when were on Vitosha with the Master, I heard one song over His head. This singing passed and went away, it lasted only for a moment and it could not be seen who was singing. Then another brother said: "What is that? Singing is being heard over our heads!" The Master turned toward us with a smile: "Did you hear it, too?" These were Shining creatures, which has come to show their goodwill toward the Master."

©

This happened in August 1921, ten days before the Gathering in Veliko Tarnovo. The roof of the building was within the vineyards and there was a leakage right above the hall for prays and over the Oracle. The Master asked who can repair it. Peter Kamburov answered. One more brother came to help him and the moment they revealed the roof, from north-west, from the direction of Belyakovets Village, a black cloud came along, threatening thunders and a severe storm. Large drops of rain began to fall. At that moment the Master passed near the reservoir, went out in front of the white back door and stood against the storm for about a minute. The clouds immediately directed to north-east, in the direction to Arbanasi Village. When He came back, the others said: "Master, You stopped the storm!"- 'Yes, but only for two hours. Its way was from here, but I ask the Creatures to wait for us until we finish with the roof." Sure enough, they had just finished, the same black cloud came along again. Both brothers could not climb down the ladder on time and the rain drenched them to the bone. The Master said: "These are heroes! Give them per one warm cup of tea now."

©

One brother asked God to find his Spiritual teacher and three times he dreamt how the Master appeared before him. In his first dream he saw the Master with lots of disciples, dressed in blue clothes, but He was outside of the group. In the second one, he dreamt again the Master and he saw himself craving for the spiritual life. In his third dream he saw the Master upright in front of himself, and behind Him - one big Shining creature, manifesting itself. The Master says to him: "I am the One, whom you are looking for, and now find the Brotherhood." After the dream he met brother Nikola Kamburov and announced: "I am a member of the Brotherhood and even if you drive me away, I will be here. There is no power, which can drive me away from the Brotherhood." Brother Kamburov introduced him into the hall and he began to cry in front of the portrait of the Master.

©

A few years ago, one brother had the opportunity to go to America. Relatives of his proposed him to study at the University of New York at their expense and he asked the Master whether to go. The Master said: 'You are free to go, but Izgreva is the biggest University in the world." This brother stayed in the School.

©

Near Izgreva, there was an asylum for women after the name of Mrs Yulia Malinova. Once, when Mrs Malinova visited the asylum, she came to meet the Master and He showed her round Izgreva. At the end Mrs Malinova said: "The air is especially clean. This made me an enormous impression."After she left, the Master told us: "Mrs Malinova feels that here, at Izgreva, there is something special, but she cannot understand what exactly. And the special thing is the following: there is a source of Light at Izgreva, which spreads all over the world. Izgreva is a mystical centre. In spiritual aspect, Izgreva is higher than the Himalayas. The powers of Higher Spirits are directed to this place."

©

One brother related that at one tour over the provinces, the Master visited his home. They had lunch in the yard and the brother showed a tree, which had not produced fruits for several years. The Master went to the tree, spent a few minutes there and when he came back, he gently said: "It will produce fruits in future."Sure enough, from then on, that tree produced plenty of fruits.

©

Towards the end of August 1944, we were for two days on Vitosha, at Ostrets Hut, and after that we stayed at the nearby hut Edelvais, also for two days. The Master delivered a talk. There were about seventy persons. Beauty and solemnity emanated. At Edelvais Hut, the Master said to a sister: "This is the last gathering of one Master."

©

Once, during a conversation, the Master told us what, according to the Divine science, the real greeting between people shall be: when we meet a man, we shall send from the depth of our souls Light, with which we will light him; and we will see the beauty of his soul in it, because human's soul is beautiful. And then we will love him, we will send mentally one blessing towards him and after that we can greet him externally.

When we greeted the Master and kissed His hand, we sometimes felt the scent of nyux[1] Lots of people experienced this, because when they are in high spirits, they become perceptive to the scent of nyux. This fine, unearthly scent fills the room for a second and after that disappears during hearty praying, too.

©

One sister had been sick with a fever for several years. When He saw her low spirited, the Master told her: "Good spirits and boldness!" She explained that she would not be able to go to the Rila Lakes, because she would be in a fever. The Master said: "Don't worry, you will come to the Lakes and you will even bring stones to the building sites!" The sister told herself: It is not enough that I am ill, and I will bring stones!" However, at the same moment, the fever went away.

One sister, who lived at Izgreva, had severe rheumatism in the ankle joints. Once she felt so sick that at each step, she felt strong pains, from which her face distorted and she stopped at every few steps. She hardly reached to the corner of the garden in front of brother Simeonov, when the Master appeared. He asked her how she felt, looked at her ankles and said: "Sun- baths!" The moment He went away, the sister understood that her pains had disappeared and she gave up her rheumatism.

©

In 1924, sister D. lived in the town and in July she fell ill of heavy dysentery. When they asked the Master for remedy, He said flowers of hollyhock to be boiled and she to drink from the tea. Sister D. did so, but she did not get better. On the other day, they invited the Master to visit her. When He entered her room, He asked her in detail how she felt and after that He asked for a violin. He played the song: "Bless, O my soul, Lord". When the song finished, sister D. immediately jumped out, sat on the bed and said: "Master, I am completely recovered! I'll get up to do the housework. How could I thank you?" The Master said: "By doing the smallest good thing."

©

During the autumn in 1933, sister K. was ill with one of her ears, she did not even hear with it. The Master said she to go to one of our sisters, a doctor, in order her to lave the ear. The doctor was absent and sister K. went to the Russian Red Cross. She did the same procedure with our sister several times after that, but without a result. She went to the Master again. He put his hand near her ill ear for about five minutes and asked her what she felt. She felt pleasant warmth, which came out of His hand and entered her ear. The Master told her to come again after three days. When she entered the hall to play at a concert, at the same moment she felt that she was getting better. After three days she went to the Master only to thank Him.

©

Brother V. from Botevgrad, in 1952, fell ill, his stomach swelled. His illness laid him and no way out of the situation could be seen. In the evening the brother went to one sister of ours, very worried that he will leave his relatives in very complicated material matters. The sister told him: "The Master helped me within a day, after I had been for two months on bed. He cannot but help you, too." They agreed to pray together the same evening, each of them staying at his place, and at 10 o'clock they said in the following order: The Good Prayer, 91st psalm, the Prayer of the Kingdom, the Lord's Prayer, a prayer to God for recovering and an appeal to the Master for help.

Brother V. recovered completely the same evening.

©

Years ago, brother Anastas Boinov, a lawyer in Tarnovo, was very ill. The Master was in Sofia and they called Him telegraphically, because the doctors had already given up the ill man. When the Master came, Boinov said: "It is clear that I will leave for the Otherworld." The Master denied: "No, you still have work here." And He began to talk with Boinov for half an hour. They talked about various matters, but not for the illness. After that He told him: "Stand up for a second!" and Boinov stood up. On the second day the Master visited him again and after a conversation of two hours, He told him: "Stand up for a while and walk for some minutes!" The ill man began to walk, and on the third day he recovered. After that the doctor came and he was very curious how he had recovered. Boinov said: "The Master came because of me and told me to stand up and I stood up; He told me to walk and I began to walk!"

During a tour over the provinces, the Master visited Bourgas. They gathered for a Brotherhood dinner at Dimitar Makedonski and Todor Stoimenov's place. At the middle of the dinner, Apostolidi, who lived in the next house and was the host of Makedonski and Stoimenov, arrived. He was very excited and said that his son is very ill, in agony and asked the Master for help. After Apostolidi went out, the Master gave a towel to Epitropov and told him to go to the ill child and put it on his face and leave it there for the whole night. In the morning Apostolidi arrived happily and said that his son had recovered. From then on he became an eager member of the Brotherhood.

©

On an excursion to Vitosha, one brother of ours, a former teacher at the Technical High School, told us the following story: "I was also invited to a meeting of the graduates of the High School and to my surprise they expressed gratitude to me for the directions, which I had given to them. They told me that each word was as a beacon in their lives. I became excited. This was done not by me, but by the Master, because while I was talking I drew on His talks with full hands and gave away; I evoked love toward life in my students. I also received grateful letters even from Austria for the direction, which I had given. With this example, I point out what power the ideas of the Master have."

©

On 19th August 1930, we had a gathering at the Seven Rila Lakes. In the morning, before sunrise, we climbed to the old prayer peak, which is between the lakes Elbur and Balder- Daru. After the prayers and the songs, the Master started a talk and at the beginning He said: "At the moment, presents here are Dr. Mirkovich, Penyu Kirov, Dr. Dukov, Golov, Kazakova, Stoicheva and others - brothers and sisters, who have gone.

Besides, at this moment, there is a cordon of Angles round you and you are amongst them."

©

Another time, during a talk at the Lakes, the Master had said: "When you sleep, Angles go round your tents, wanting to see how you are equipped and they bless you." Here I will present what sister B. experienced, because her experience has a connection with the above mentioned. On 22nd August 1938, it was after 8 pm already, when sister B. went out in front of the tent and sang for a long time. After that she went inside and saw three Angles with beautiful faces and shining clothes. They arranged in the form of a triangle, two of the Angles being the base, and the third one - the peak. They said (she did not know in exactly what language, but understood somehow internally), that they are protectors of that Rila cloister and that they had came to show their admiration for her singing. She also understood that they are pleased with our gathering. After that they stretched their hands toward her in order to bless her and they dematerialised - they withdrew to help in their supreme and invisible way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Nyux - specific scent of cleanness, which is emanated by saints and spiritual teachers