PARALLEL WORLDS

Ani

PARALLEL WORLDS

I see how a saint carries on his back the sufferings and misfortunes of people, he is a loaded up saint and is in life. And when I see that a saint has nothing on his back, I say that he has not entered life, yet. Saints have constant connection with God. The secret is that no matter to where he sets off, God goes with him, this is not something external.

If sugar does not melt in water, you have to warm the water a little and it will melt in the hot water. I will interpret this in this way, if you cannot perceive a blessing, warm a little your life, i.e. increase your love, and you will be perceivable then. I see that some of you have become older untimely and you say: "It is already over", and now you have the best conditions, blessings are around you, and you have to be optimistic. You will restore things as they initially have been and you will not breach God's order, because when you breach it, you will do harm to yourself. Now, on Earth, our evolution is stopped by the sin. Yet, some of you will become saints in ten years.

One brother asked:"Divine years?"

No. Human years. Somebody may become a saint today. If an object of the saint touches a dead person, he rises, and if it touches you, you will become a genius. Our notions for the saint are distorted. What I say cannot be understood by everyone.

One brother asked about astrology and astrological predictions.

Big astrological predictions do not materialize, and the small ones come true, because the zodiac, with which nowadays it is worked in astrology, is for the small things. And for the big things, there is another zodiac, which shall be used by astrologists. There are seven zodiacs. Besides that zodiac, which is presently used, there is another astral zodiac and so on - seven in total.

The line of breaking between the forehead and nose defines how man would act. The thickness of the lips is important, if they are thick that man wants lots of pleasures, he wants a lot from everything. Then, it is of significance also the chin down, which is an expression of the will. The chin is formed after the forehead and the nose. Man with a long nose is hard-working. Nature acknowledges working capacity. Children will have right features in future. The type of the Sixth race has already begun to form. There are almost everywhere such types. Now, Archangel Michael is on the scene. He has taken the leadership of the epoch since a couple of years; when you are discouraged, think of Archangel Michael.

Amongst all spiritual people, traducement, hatred, etc. shall stop, and the shells of evil will not affect you anymore. Somebody says: "You do not do your job. That is what the Master has come for.", and this not true. If they had done their job, I would have come again, but I would have talked about totally different things. Divine and human lives go parallel in man. A man sees that Divine life is nice and that is why he will deny the human one and he will again come back to Paradise. He will repent now like prodigal son and will go back to his Father. Now I want you all love God and manifest what is in you. We bring something new.