THE WISDOM

Nature is reasonable, conscious and alive, and I have no right to reveal its secrets, conferred on me, and give the keys to people who will rob her. I'll only say what it allows me to, and I'll not say anything I'm not allowed to. Nature only gives its keys to those, who have known their unity with her and are ready to serve for good.

Outside the physical world, there's another sensate world that takes part in everything people do. So you sometimes loose heart, thinking that nobody is taking care of you, that you are abandoned like a ship in space and must take care for yourselves alone. No, this ain 't true. This is a delusion.

THE MASTER

The violinist Petar Kamburov recalls: "I had been exchanging letters with an esperantist from Riga for almost two years. In order to rationalize these communications, I started sending summaries of Master's lectures in Esperanto. She copied them and sent them to 17 countries. The Americans liked them a lot, so they sent her 29 US dollars so that she could buy herself a cyclostyle machine and facilitate the work. In a letter the sister announced to me that she wanted to come to Bulgaria and asked me talk about that with the Master. I asked him and he said to me: "You'll write to her not to come to Bulgaria, for here there are no conditions for her. If she comes to us, the work for the translation of the lectures, which you have started by God's will, will stop for good."

One summer the Master was at the Seven Rila Lakes, and I went there and showed him a picture, which I had received from Riga. It showed the fifty people in P. Pamporov's course, among whom my pen-friend was marked by 113. I asked him to tell me something about her personality. He said: "She has one thought, one desire, which she didn' t manage to achieve when she was young, and now she wants to achieve that". He said no more about her, but focused on the girl, marked by 1 12: "She is a descendant of an ancient family, existing for 1000 years" - and started describing her positive spiritual qualities. I once again directed his attention to 1 13 - my pen-friend. He said also: "She has certain feelings and desires of youth, which she couldn't fulfill when she was young, and wants to achieve them now". He once again turned to 1 12 and continued to describe her nature in detail. I tried to direct his attention for a third time to my friend, but then the Master left me and went away, without saying another word. I was left embarrassed, feeling like somebody who isn't understood. Later that sister came to Bulgaria, and with her - the girls from the picture - 1 11 and 1 12. My pen-friend returned to Latvia disappointed and the work, we had started stopped for good, just like the Master had said. The other two continued their work, as the girl, which was marked 1 12 on the picture - Amelia Vailand, became the leader of the Brotherhood in Riga.

Brother D.S. recalls: "We were camping with the Master and singing the song "Good Day". He made us sing that many times and was always discontent of our performance. Every time he said: "You must put more thought into it, more thought!" And finally he said: "Now you performed it well". Then he added: "You must know that this song, which you now performed with much thought, will follow you or go along with you for five hundred years!" We understood that everything performed with thought, remains with man for a long time."

In 1905 the Master was reading a lecture in phrenology in Tarnovo. It was attended by sister Elena Ilarionova: "Community center's hall was crowded. Using a number of examples, the Master was proving that with his life, man builds a future, collects capital for the construction of his body and may give it a form, according to his thoughts and inner spiritual aspirations. Therefore the life of each person, and his temper, can be determined based on his outer appearance. Everybody was listening carefully. After the lecture, only Dr. Georgieve tried to question Master's statements, but then completely gave up after Master's replies. Then I understood that the Master had presented a great truth, which until then had been unknown to me and to the others. I wanted to thank him, but in that gathering of so many people, I wasn't able to meet him.

The next day one of the friends came - Vasil Uzunov, a high-school teacher, who said that the Master wanted to come home and measure our skulls. Me and my wife were very pleased and welcomed him readily. The master measured our skulls and described precisely our tempers in great details. He told us a lot of what we had been through in the years past. We asked him how did he know all that, and he replied that nothing can be hidden, because nothing is lost. All the deeds of man are marked on his face, and in the records of nature. We are responsible for all our thoughts, feelings and actions and will pay for them. He proved that so clearly and indisputably that we believed in that truth."

Here's what sister E.I. recalls: "In the evening, I was just meeting Zdravka and Dragan Popov, when the Master got out of his room and said: "A lot of crimes are being committed! Some have to be redeemed immediately. Do you know that coadjutor Abadzhiev's wife will depart? She miscarried a conceived child, and to miscarry - this is a great crim. Child's conception redeems parents' sins." And indeed, several days later we heard that Mrs. Abadzhieva had died."

A brother was telling me that he had written an article, mentioning Napoleon. In his article the brother wrote about him that he was a criminal, and not a genius. Once on the lawn, near Izgrev, the Master met him and asked: "What do you think about Napoleon - is he a criminal or a genius?" The brother replied that he considered Napoleon a criminal. Then the Master told him that Napoleon was not a criminal, but a disciple of the White Brotherhood, sent in Europe to tear the feudalism. In this respect he fulfilled his mission, but made a mistake, when he declared war on Russia. The master also told the brother that Napoleon had an astrologist, who guided him and that when he declared war on Russia, the astrologist just disappeared. Napoleon hesitated for a long time, but then he started the campaign against Russia. When the English confined him at the "St. Helen" island, Napoleon told them that it wasn't the English who were going to judge him, but his ancestors.

On December 27, 1960 brother Boev told me this: "One day the Master, in a private conversation, told me: "Christ, when he went to Lazar's grave, send towards him a very strong stream of love. This stream woke up Love in Lazar, thus resurrecting him."

Old Blago was having a conversation with the Master and asked him about the origin of the name "Bulgarians". The master explained: "Once there was a kingdom, where people loved God very much and called him the Good God. So the other peoples started calling the people of that kingdom Boghari . This is how the name Bulgarians was coined. That kingdom existed before the flood."

Lines, written by sister Mariya Raycheva: "We were gathering in the hall for conversations. Of course, we had to have good and beautiful thoughts. Instead of this, resentment towards a person, whose actions discredited the Master and the Brotherhood, occurred in my head. I said to myself: "These fools, these idiots just discredit the Master and repe l the outside world from the Brotherhood!" as usual the Master came at precisely 5 p.m.. We sang, we said the prayer and sat down. The Master looked at us and started: "These fools, these idiots - this is no way to speak about the brothers!" He shook his head disapprovingly. His tone was serious, stern, but not angry. I felt ashamed of my thoughts and wanted to learn this lesson forever. I was probably the only one in the hall, who understood, why the Master started his lecture with these words."

A young man fell in love with a poor and beautiful girl. He loved her vary much and she loved him. They were about to marry, but that man's elder brother said that he did not allow the marriage, because the young couple were both poor. He had to find a girl from a rich family. The young man was with split mind. He loved the girl, but was tempted by the possibility to merry a rich girl, so that he lived an easier life. He wasn't able to decide which path to choose. The young man knew a sister of ours, with whom he shared his concerns. She said: "Come with me, I'll take you to a lecture of the Master and while he is talking, I will ask him your question in my mind ". So they did. While the Master was speaking, at one point he looked at the young man and the sister and said: "A young man loves a poor girl, but under somebody else's influence he is hesitating whether to marry her, because he is offered a richer girl. But he loves the first girl and is now with split mind. Whoever plays with the one he loves, will suffer himself." After that the Master continued his lecture. The young man heard these words, but didn't pay attention to them. He left the poor girl and married a rich one. Throughout his life she was always sick, constantly went to doctors, and the children were also delicate. So that man didn't have a single good day in the rest of his life.