APPENDIX I: BREATHING EXERCISE AND SINGING

Ani

APPENDIX I:

BREATHING EXERCISE AND SINGING

This breathing exercise has an extraordinary benign influence upon Mind/Body when it is executed early in the morning before a person resumes his routine activities, and when he follows these instructions exactly:

Assume a Standing Position, with the body erect, both hands in front of the chest, fingers almost touching, palms facing down.

1. As one prolonged tone is playing, slowly INHALE and simultaneously move the hands from the chest, expanding outward on either side of the body.

2. Singing the scale with the vowel "ah", EXHALE, and at the same time return the hands back to the original position at the chest.

3. During the time of INHALING and EXHALING, visualize being in touch with the PRANA and with the PSYCHIC energies present in the air.

Breathing_Boian_Boev.jpg

This exercise is given by the Master Peter Dounov. (See Book I PANEURHYTHMY, p. 108, by Viola J. Bowman.)

The music of this exercise can be heard on the PANEURHYTHMY audiotape sung by Viola J. Bowman. It can be seen on the videotape PANEURHYTHMY by Erna Staleva and Viola J. Bowman.

Copies of these are available from Raphael Diaz, (516) 379-9535.