1921_08_20 Morning Prayer, 20 August (Preslava)

Ani

Готов превод Сутрешен наряд, 20 август - 20.8.1921-СБ-374 / ...: 20.8.1921-СБ-374

Title: Morning Prayer, 20 August

Meditation (Contemplations)

The Good Prayer

Blessed be the Lord, our God.

Contemplation on the Descension of the Good Spirit of God in our hearts and minds (kneeling on the left knee).

"Since you have purified your souls in obeying the Truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart." (The First Letter of apostle Peter 1:22*) (three times)

"For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of Love, which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister." (Epistle to the Hebrews 6:10*) (three times)

"Now the purpose of the commandment is Love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith." (First Epistle to Timothy 1:5*) (three times)

Dear Lord of Love, You are the fulfillment of the eternal law within us, You are joy for all from now on and forever.

This will be the motto that you will pronounce every Sunday morning throughout the whole year, at that - before prayer. This law is very natural. When does the child want bread from its mother? When it awakens, right? So, this is a request. The motto is connected with the prayer - it cannot go without praying. Hence we consider the prayer to be a link that will connect us with God. If there is no Love, we cannot pronounce this motto. We can pronounce it in the morning, at noon and in the evening before prayer, but only on Sunday. Absolutely no deviation, no "this and that" - nothing more: just three times and only on a Sunday!

Now, let's make it clear. When I say a Sunday, I mean that this is a day of rest. In the world there is only one Sunday. By Sunday I understand only the day, when we are within the Law of Love. Only then we have the right to pronounce this motto; even if we want to pronounce it on another day, we can't. In the evening you cannot read in the dark, isn't it so? You can read only when it's bright. By "Sunday" I mean only the inner law - this is the Day of Love and rest, or the Sabbath day, while all the other days are branches of this day, they are parts of this day.

Now, don't let this thought enter your mind whether and why not you can pronounce the motto during the other days. Don't ask "why" and "what for" - quit all philosophizing! I can see that in order to smooth something, people tend to add a thing or two to it, but there is nothing to add: when it comes to God's matters you add nothing and you take out nothing!

The Lord's Prayer.

Physical exercises.

* Translator's note: All Bible quotes are taken from
New King James Version (NKJV)

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/108/106

Превеждали: Preslava (Преслава Петрова)