1920_10_24 Who has peace (Radost) - 31.2%

Ani

Готов превод Който има мир - 24.10.1920-НБ-332 / .: 24.10.1920-НБ-332

TITLE: Who has peace

I will read you chapter 17 from John's Gospel: "When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven."

We sang "Blessed be our God"

I will speak about verse 33 from chapter 16: "“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.

In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” There are three specific virtues in this verse. Christ says to keep peace between one another. Peace is a virtue for the human evolution. Peace means also inner self confidence. One may have peace only when he is certain, but once he hesitates, peace disappears. When a man has this inner peace, he feels no fear. For example, the carpenter or the mason, who has peace - his hammer goeas straight and uniform and all lines are right. Thus, all troubles are due to loosing the peace you have in yourselves. Christ says: "Have peace in Me" - in Him, the reasonable beginning. If you let a ray of sunlight through different glasses, with different thickness, it will change its light. When it goes through 10 - 20 glasses, the light in the last glass will quite darken.

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/667/663

Превеждали: Radost (Радостина Недева)

• Ani changed the title to 1920_10_24 Who has peace (Radost) - 31.2%