Alive Cosmos

Ani

Alive Cosmos

To be spiritual man should have a Divine home. Then spirituality is medium, zenith. To have life man, or life of nature, should have this home, should have passed that medium and should have come to the end of the human life. It is because all the yearning are realised in man. Do not understand by "man" the form that you see now. All the worlds that we see, they all are inhabited by human beings just like the people of the human race. Human race is everywhere in the material worlds, there are in numerous worlds. It is not only one, all the worlds are inhabited.

Sometimes you say: "These things are fictions". Now we think that the rational people are only here, on the Earth. We have limited notions about the existence of life. We think that there are certain limits of heat and light that impede life and life dies of certain microbes. These are limited notions. There is no force in the world, whatever, that could limit life. Life is above all. Life is above cold, life is above heat, life is above light, life is above anything; it is not limited by anything. But the forms of life depend on the outer conditions. I agree about that.

God is everywhere. God is a creature living everywhere. The Apostle Paul says: "We are living and moving in God". Despite that we are looking for Him everywhere. This is the physical notion of the question. But according to the spiritual notion God is really on Heaven, but under the word "Heaven" we understand an image, a symbol, an ideal of perfect, settled life life of high rationality. Heaven is a centre of advanced beings, living in the eternity, that create, that have created the material world. This is Heaven an arranged world, a world that takes care of all the creatures around it. All the stars that you see in the sky are their creations. The entire human race lives scattered over all the planets and stars. Man passes from a planet to another according to his level of development. What the planets are where we pass our learning to come to a higher science. They represent worlds, result of rational activity. Each planet is a university.

The suns are the dwellings of all the higher hierarchies, the planets are the dwelling for us, the people.

According to me there is life on the other planets as well, not only on the Earth. There are people there, but they are not like us.

The whole space is alive and in it exists a cosmic man, who fills up everything and moves so quickly, so he is everywhere at the same time.

There are things impossible for us, but possible for other creatures, staying a level higher than us. They are still human beings, but we cannot see them. They are material as well.

There are no human beings in the universe, but there are rational creatures with much better organised bodies than ours, that fire does not burn. The entire universe is full with consciousness of God, with consciousness and knowledge, with so interesting life that you even do not guess about.

If you enter that world if it exists, if it is a reality if you enter it, your views will immediately change. If that world does not exist, when you die, the question will be finished. But when you die, if life continues in an ascending order, not in descending, then what would you say? We have other evidences as well, but we do not force to prove logically if God exists. We base on a scientific truth, we do not doubt at all whether the other world exists. It is a reality, like the Sun we see, as the food we take. If you feed a man with illusions he loses his weight. If he weighs 5 kilograms, he becomes so light, that he will fly. But if you feed him with something real, he will loose nothing of his initial weight.

The other life is not separated from this life. This life enters as a part of it. The other world is the whole life. We on the Earth make part of that life. Life is not only here, on the Earth. There are milliards of suns with their planets and satellites! Do you think that they are deserts only? There is organic life on some of the celestial bodies. Even on Mars there are creatures, there are canals. On Venus there are creatures and elsewhere there are even more advanced creatures. A Russian woman has written a story about the inhabitants of Venus. This is not only a statement, this is reality. But according to the existing there conditions there is a variety in the outer forms of life. Some go even further and say that in the centre of the Sun there is life. The heat of the Sun is outside and inside the Sun exists excellent atmosphere spring, gardens. Life is gorgeous there. The best life in the solar system is in the Sun. These are statements now. You can ask if this is so. Some even allow themselves to say that they have gone to the Sun and have returned, but they are not from Bulgaria. From Bulgaria have nit yet gone, but there are Hindus who claim they have gone to the Sun. Hindu savants, the adepts claim that to go to the sun man needs to have his pulse completely stopped and after, when he returns to be awakened. In Europe there is only one clairvoyant Swedenborg, who has gone to the Sun. He has been a very educated man in each aspect. According to him, he has gone to the Sun, to Venus, to Jupiter he has gone everywhere and has described the life there.

The inhabitants of Mars want to get in contact with the people on the Earth and therefore they are sending light signals.

But the people cannot get in contact with them, because they do not understand their laws. The light that people on the Earth use is not yet so strong to answer to the inhabitants of Mars. Now people have thought on getting in contact with the inhabitants on Mars by radioactive ways. How long it would take this is not known.

The creatures that inhabit the other systems are even more rational than these of the solar system. All the planets have their purpose. They are inhabited by advanced beings. They are more advanced in age and in wisdom than us, because they have emerged much earlier from God. Their wisdom is so great, that the culture of the modern world, in comparison for example to that of the Sirius, is in its diapers. One day, when our solar system completes its development, will pass the path of the Sirius and then we will have completely different notions of things.

A violinist, when playing, his music passes the confines of the Earth. The musical waves of a first class musician reach the Sun. And the music of a genial musician reaches the distant stars. I say: It is not only this but even a human thought could reach the Sun. There is a question in the people: "Whether are there creatures on the Sun and the other celestial bodies?" The entire universe is full of creatures, but not like us. Like the inhabitants of the earth there is nowhere else in the other worlds. There are others. Modern scientists want to know whether on the other celestial bodies there are creatures like the creatures here. No, the manifestations here are specific. On Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, etc. The conditions are different, they differ to the ours. There are no human beings like these on the earth. There are thinking creatures. Everywhere the creatures think, feel and act well. They have deeds, feelings and thoughts. The feelings are connected with heat. There are stars, having temperature of 50 million degrees; others having temperature of 100 million, of 300 million, and some even with milliards degrees of temperature.

This not only you are not able to understand, but even the scientists could not understand what it is 100 million degrees of temperature or if I tell you that a tone has 500 thousand vibrations. This tone no one is able to take. Only some of the singers can take only up to 50 thousand vibrations. Above 50 thousand vibrations human voice is still unable to express.

Rational creatures live in the interplanetary space where matter is absolutely transparent. The most rational creatures live in the most transparent matter such as light, but in the thick matter of the Earth live more inferior creatures. The most rational, the most advanced creatures that have completed their development live in the ether, in the "empty" space. It is so inhabited! You should go there to see what it is. One day all of you will be there, it may be in 10 thousand years, in 100 thousand, in 1 million, 2 million, 100 million years, or in when put a digit with 50 zeroes behind you will anyway be there. It is a great space. Only now reality is before you.

Heavenly inhabitants of the Sun are singing. I hear the inhabitants of Venus, they are singing as well. I hear the inhabitants of Jupiter singing. I hear the inhabitants of Saturn singing, I hear the inhabitants of Sirius singing. I hear the inhabitants of Alpha Centurius singing. The scientists say: "Whether is there life on the other planets?" All are singing in a very comprehensive language. What should I tell to the modern people? How to prove to them what I hear? I know what they are going to tell me, if I tell them the truth. People will at least consider it as my hallucination. But in this "hallucination" I see that the dead are alive.

The sky this is a collection of living creatures and worlds in which Divine manifests. Who has lost hope should go out in the evening to observe the stars.

If you want to have true notion of God, go out in the evening to watch the stars. It is a creative force. All these planets, representing our solar system, enter into another system of planets. Both together enter into a third system of planets, etc. All these planets, systems, suns, so grouped, represent the entire universe or the so-called "city of God", where God lives. His mind, his consciousness is so great, that He covers the smallest creatures touching Him and He settles their life. Can you comprehend what God is? All these angels, all these creatures, having lived millions of years before us on the Earth, know what God is. They stay with awe before that great Creature, from whose heart sources this great Love, supporting the entire cosmos. A little of this benediction reaches us and our Earth. Only in the Milky Way there are about 18 million of suns. In our Galaxy there are 100 million suns.