Heat

Ani

Heat

The temperature the does not at least prevent life. Because for the heat, the temperature at which a planet is, the reason is life. On life itself it depends. It is an environment that depends on life. Life produces heat. It cannot be lost, it cannot be decomposed. It produces heat, it is the master. Real life is the master of the heat. Therefore, in the solar system there are creatures, according to the design, to the nature of the planet itself. On the Earth there are people like us. The Earth is the lowest position to which man has descended.

Someone complains that he is not happy. I say: "Who is happy? '" See - he says - the birds. "You have not studied the bird life. It looks like in our state that they are happy. But they have a certain philosophy. Perhaps the plants are happy because they do not pay any attention to the surrounding environment. They are awake only when the sun shines. If it warms them they smile a bit. They are constantly on the fun: when the sun warms them they start working, they begin to grow down as they become cold they start to grow up. So of the great heat they grow down as they become cold they grow up. You sit and say, "There is no coal, half a ton left, what to do?" You say: "Last night the temperature has fallen to 12 degrees below zero, we have trembled a lot, we have no wood."

Someone says, "You should believe." "With faith it does not go" I, sometimes when I am cold, I take an aerial hundred kilometres up, the heat flows, I sit, I warm. Is it not that the heat is coming from the Sun, from 92 million miles? The heat is coming permanently. It sends so much warmth, and wood and coal sends, where you put them, I do not know.

Someone who does not understand the laws of nature, to him it is seen that there is a game in nature, a combination, a coincidence. They will explain that one flow is warm and the other cold. But this is partly true. Behind a hot flow and behind a cold flow there are two opposite reasons that act. Cold flow naturally is formed by creatures who think in one way and the warm flow is formed by creatures who think in a different way. They differ.

They say that the greatest cold could be 270 degrees. No, there is cold of a thousand degrees. And there is cold of ten thousand degrees. We are at variance with modern scholars. Some scientists say that if it comes to 270 degrees cold, the entire universe would disappear.

There has been a time when in winter water has not been freezing. Since the water has started freezing life has changed. You say: the water freezes at 0 degrees. Researchers have not yet completely resolved this issue. They say that water freezes when reducing its heat. So ice lacks heat. Cold is hidden heat.

You want to have warmth only. If you want to have always warmth, you should descend to the centre of the Earth. There you will never catch a cold. But what culture will you have in the centre of the Earth? No! Culture is on the surface of the Earth where changes between heat and cold happen properly. The heat works inside, cold outside. The heat works on the inside, the cold - outside. Is not it right that the Earth is cold on the outside, but is warm inside? The Sun is warm on the outside, inside is cold. Now, as I speak, by "cold" what do I mean? Cold is a powerful force in which all the power is consumed. There is no condition to develop heat. When cold you can produce heat, if you know the law. For instance, let's serve with an explanation. Take a grenade, which is cool. This grenade after being discarded out of the barrel of a gun, if you put a resistance to that speed, which it moves at when hit, it immediately gives heat. The energy that the cold moves with is enormous. If you get into the space, you will not find warmth. You will find such a low temperature that no life could exist. But this space where the great cold exists, there are spread the energies of nature. And extreme the heat and it is controversial.

And even now, you can make experiments to use of energy in nature.

Someone complained that his clothes were very thin, resulting in catching cold. One winter I made the following experiment: it was one of the coldest winters, but I bought a thin cloth and I made of it a coat with no lining, and I did not have even buttons. So I wore it in a cold, 25 degrees below zero, without feeling any cold. Instead, I felt pleasantly warm with it. Many thought I was cold, that I would catch cold with this thin coat. Who does not know the law, he can "rise" with this garment. To deal with it in the bitter cold, he should concentrate his thoughts, feelings and focus his will and use the energy in space. By doing this experiment, you will see that this is a reality.

There is a law in the world: you can get a thin silk fabric, it may be half a millimetre thick, or one-tenth of a millimetre, and in this fabric to spend a magnetic force. This fabric, which you can carry in your pocket, if you put it on top it will be such a beautiful quilt that you will be safe. Now your quilts you cannot take them anywhere, they weigh a lot, some 56 kg. And when you sleep for some time in fluff or wool, it cannot keep you warm.

I say: you can have one magnetic garment in which life is running. Magnetic dress is the one that permanently draws the forces of life. There, where man has life he is always warm. There, where life starts to go away, man is always cold. Whoever loves is always warm. Those who begin to hate they are always cold. You, who want to make your life longer, try not to hate anyone. Make the experience for 34 years: every day do not get angry. Make this experience and you will get younger. To be angry, you have to understand what the basic laws that reign the world are.

Outside there could be cold of about 25 - 30 degrees, but if you have in yourself an idea of Love, the vibrations of this idea are able to balance the external temperature with the inside and you will not feel any cold. From these high vibrations in your blood will become such tension that you will feel no cold.

Now people tremble of low cold. If it comes to 5 degrees cold, they begin to tremble.

Besides the warmth of the physical body there is another that cannot be measured. It is the essential warmth of life, which is not physical. It is soft, comfortable warmth and equals to thousands of degrees. This heat is so strong that it can melt those elements of matter which do not melt at any other heat. It decomposes matter and reforms it. Modern scientists know that the human body temperature is 36 to 37 degrees. Physical heat of the man is 37 degrees, but when talking about spiritual heat, it is very high. Moreover, the relationship between the physical and the spiritual heat is inversely proportional: when spiritual heat is reduced, the physical increases; when spiritual heat increases, the physical reduces. This is tested with several experiments. People who become conduits for the spiritual world, toes and hands get cold.

In nature there is no uniform heat. You say that light and heat are coming from the Sun, don't you? Why is the space through which the heat comes not warmed? The Earth has more heat than the space. The Earth has heat, but the space has cold. So these rays do not focus. The energy of the Sun passing through the space is not focused. When it comes to the Earth, breaking occurs and this breaking is heat. It meets resistance on the Earth; in space it is not focused.

How hard it is to write about the Sun, the Moon, about Venus, about Mars, about Jupiter, about Saturn, about the inhabitants the Sun etc! Above all, a contradiction will appear - can these creatures live on the Sun? We imagine that they are similar to us. They can live on the Sun, but this does not imply that these creatures will be found under the same conditions in which we live on Earth. They do not have bodies like our bodies. Here, in these conditions now on the Earth are known genus microbes that can live at temperatures of about 2,000 degrees. What would you say about this? Our initial matter, the matter of our initial life cannot be destroyed even at temperatures of 45 million degrees. Only the outer shell, which wraps life, only it melts. However, there is an inner shell, which by no means can be affected by these heat waves. The heat cannot penetrate this shell. We have a vague notion of this heat. Even the heat that exists in the Earth, no matter how high it is, it is partial, not total heat. When you rise up in space there is no such heat. Heat is hidden in space. There is some other energy there. If you are a genius and you get into space, there is enough energy that you can use.

Which people have more warmth? Healthy have less warmth sick have more. If someone gets sick, at first, suffers from an abundance of warmth.

All the treatment comes down to reducing the warmth slightly. From the wealth of warmth the ill people suffer, while the healthy sometimes suffered from shortage of warmth. Some healthy people have to get sick to become healthier. A healthy man who is deprived of warmth, to become stronger, should be given more warmth to pass through the belt of the disease. It is because the disease is a valley. In ascending and descending there is a healthy ascent and a painful ascent, there is a healthy descent and a painful descent. Man to become stronger should acquire some warmth.

Now you will translate what perspiration means: in one aspect to sweat is good, while in the other it is a bad. In some cases, if you sweat through the sweat the pores of the body open - the skin breathes and these impurities are thrown out. But through sweating large part of your normal bodily warmth is reduced, it leads to shrinking of the capillary vessels; the blood circulation is not proper man gets cold and immediately begins to feel the chill. Large part of the warmth is lost when sweating. What should you do? And if you drink one or two cups of cold water, you will get into trouble. Drinking of warm water is required to restore the normal heat. This is in the physical world.

Such cooling is often the case in the mental or the spiritual world. If you love someone, you will sweat. And if you sweat and you do not drink warm water, then you will become ill. You have been ill of love, don't you? You fall in love with someone and you catch cold.

The fire which has come down from above, from the Sun, has created our Earth, it has created our bodies. This fire has put thoughts and desires in us. The fire that destroys is rough fire. In modern science such experiments have been carried out: if a man is subjected to an electrical current of 2,000 volts, he will die. However, if subjected to the action of a current of 20,000 volts and up he will refresh and clean without burning. Physicists explain it with the size of the molecules of electricity. They say the current molecules of 2,000 volts are so great that by going through the tissues of the human body, they destroy them and kill man. Molecules of current of 20P50 thousand volts are very small and consequently pass freely through the tissues of the human body, massaging them and instead of causing harm to man, they refresh and purify him.

So there are several types of heat, light and electricity which influences in a different way to organisms. The smaller the particles of those energies are, the more beneficial is their influence on the human body. They refresh, clean and build the matter. Physical burns heat, but the heat and light that is produced by human feelings and thoughts affect the body in beneficial or destructive way. It depends on their vibrations: the higher they are and the greater the number of the vibrations is the more beneficial is their effect on the human body. Many people suffer from neurasthenia, due to the heat produced by some kind of feeling in the back of the brain. This heat is harmful and affects the gastric system and on the lungs. Treating these people is going through conversion of heat energy into magnetism, which raises the body's life force. There are doctors dealing with magnetic that release man of the damaging the body heat. Water taken in homeopathic doses, plays an important role in this healing. If it goes in that way to the brain, it reduces the burning and heals the sick.