Healing Formulas

Ani

Healing Formulas

1. God, in You is all my trust. Help me, send me Your help. I promise to serve You, to dedicate my life to You.

2. God, from now on I will dedicate my whole life to You and I will work for You. Leave me on the Earth.

3. I, who serve God, want my body to be healthy, because it belongs to God. It is
a cell from the Great Cosmos, so it must be healthy.

4. I believe in God out of me, I believe in God within me. My Father and I are one.

5. God is love, God is light, God is life, let His name be blessed now and ever.

6. God is Love, God is life, holy Love, most holy Love.

7. You put your left hand on the left side of the head and say willingly: “God, for Your glory, infuse and anoint health and life in my cells to serve You with joy and gaiety.”

8. God, infuse purity in my body, in my Soul and in my Spirit.

There are two ways of treatment: old and new. Contemporary people usually take treatments in the old way by medicines, baths, etc. This way of treatment is slow and has a microscopic result. I also treat by this method. I do not treat people in the new way. Why? It is because they are not ready. The new way is a spiritual treatment. If I heal somebody in a spiritual way, when he is not ready to lead a clean life, he will make even more mistakes, and due to that he will cause to himself greater troubles in his life. For the one, who is ready, the spiritual treatment gives immediate results.

To treat somebody in a spiritual way, means the reasons for his disease to be found and he will never get ill again.

To take treatments in a Divine way means to change your life, to lead clean and sacred life.

When you get ill, first turn to God, then to your soul and finally to the doctor. You go in the opposite way and that is why you do not succeed.

The yeast and the milk compress are good healing methods, but temporary. If you want to be healthy, your heart and your mind shall direct to God, to the Sun, to all beings. The help for you will come from there.

Love is that cosmic power in the world, which may tone the human organism Moreover, Love, in its low manifestation, is that power, which harmonizes all organs and gives an impulse to the human life. Love your body for not suffering. Pains show lovelessness.

When somebody gets ill, his first task is to turn to God with the request to give him a right way for treatment, to send him a person, determined for him.

If we work for God, for whatever we ask and even before asking for it, He will give it to us.

Each person, who takes treatments in the Divine way, cannot recover all at once, in a magical way, but gradually, with lots of crises.

When you come upon a suffering or an illness, do not be in hurry to call a doctor, do not philosophize, but turn your mind to God, to your intuition and you will get an advice from there what to do. Do not be afraid: diseases are a privilege to people; it is a privilege when you cannot eat and you have to go to bed hungry.

If somebody, who is ill, says to the doctor and his mother not to come to him, and he himself turns to God and promises that he will do God's will, that he is ready to sacrifice everything for God, and internal coup d'etat will occur in him and his health will begin to restore. If he does God's will, he will recover; if he doubts and does not do it, he will go to the other world.

For each disease, pray sincerely for recovering.

A strong prayer is able to remove all human diseases.

Ordinary disciples may be treated in whatever way they wish, but occult disciples may be treated with the power of the prayer and of their minds.

It is enough to pray sincerely to God for the recovery of an ill person for Him to hear our prayer and answer it.

You will turn to God with a request once, twice, three, four times to give you whatever you need. Then God will say to the Sun to satisfy your needs. If you are ill, you will recover.

If you get seriously ill, turn to God in an earnest honest prayer. Say: God, help me in this difficult hour to get rid of the disease to serve You with joy. I want to dedicate my life to Love, to do Your will." Any answer to your prayer shows that you are connected to God.

The prayer helps only when you work for God. Then God will also work for you.

If your prayer is sincere and the vibrations are strong, it will come out of the atmosphere of the Earth and go to its place. It means "close to God".

If your prayer is not sincere, it will be far from God.

One may also pray with his own words, besides the given prayers.

The greatest doctor is inside you. When you get ill, you shall say: "I will live. I have a lot of work to do. I have done nothing so far, I have to live and when I finish my job, I will depart then." You will say so to the higher beings and they will help you, they will not fire you. And the psalmist says: "Do not take me, God, at the half of my days, to gain what I want, to understand Your law. To correct my life and live as long as I should."

If you are sad, ill, depressed, say the word "aum" often, even if you do not understand the meaning, "aum" is a word of the Spirit, your spirit understands it, and that is enough.

At a period of examinations, of difficulties and sufferings say: "Fir-fur- fen, Tao bi aumen" - "Without fear and darkness, with life and light. On to infinite love."

Love heals even the incurable diseases. If you suffer with rheumatism, warm water, wash your feet and groins, and say: "In the name of God's Love, rheumatism will leave me." By calling Love, every disease, every difficulty disappears. They are provided as a condition for focusing, for a link between the human soul and God.

If you get ill, do not be afraid, but put your hands on the ill place and say: "This is an eternal life to know You, the only true God and Christ, whom You have sent."

Love is a powerful force that cures all diseases. If you pronounce the word "Love" correctly, you can be treated. For example, if you suffer with rheumatism in your legs, say deep inside yourself with faith and trust in the Great: "God is Love and in Love diseases do not exist." If you say these words 2-3 times, the pain will disappear and you will stand on your feet as healthy as you were once. Do not wait for someone to help you from outside. If you expect an external help, you solve problems mechanically.

If you are irritated by a great contradiction, do the following exercise: with the first three fingers of the right hand grip the left forefinger. The middle finger of the left hand touches the left thumb and you say: "Through God's Love everything is achieved (three times). Through God's Love, which is manifested in the human heart, everything is achieved." (Three times).

Mystical healing:

You shall forgive everyone, see the good in everyone, love everyone, send them all your love, ask God to send his blessing upon them In this way you will know God's Love to you and feel peace and joy.

Sacred healing, mental healing:

1. First I will imagine the Sun, the light. I will think on them. I will imagine that the sunrays fall like a shower upon me and it seems that I am in a sea of light, health, strength, power, all good in God, etc.

2. I will think on why the disease came. I will raise my thought, pray to God to show me what my diversion from God's law is.

3. The Good Prayer.

4. The Sacred Formula of the disciple: “Gracious and Holy and Gentle God, manifest the light of Your face to do Your will.” Formulas are spoken in your mind with awe in the soul. (This treatment is successful only at sacred disposition of the spirit.)

“In the name of my Master, who shows me the way to God, in the name of his holy name, you shall go out of the ill place, I have to serve God, go away!” (If the pain is at a certain place, I will say: “From the ill place.” If it is all over the body, I will say: “Go away from me!”). At the last words (go away), passes are to be made with the right hand on the ill place from top to bottom and then approach the hand to the mouth and then shake it off forward while blowing. This is done three times.

One, who believes, will be healthy. Faith is the link between God and the human soul.

Faith is a power that constantly grows - turns into knowledge. By faith one may recover from any disease.

To clean from all sediments that are in the organism and get rid of these acids that corrode you, focus your mind on God.

If you want God to heal you, you shall completely trust Him If you turn to God, no doubt shall exist in you. Put your love, your faith in the First Cause of things and think of nothing else. When you pray to God, get up and walk. If you believe, you will get well. The least hesitation is able to impede your recovery.

If your leg hurts, you shall tell the rheumatism: "I give you seven days for you to leave my leg", nothing more. Say this and forget it. If the rheumatism disappears, your faith is strong, if it does not disappear, the faith is weak. Christ said: "You all, if you ask, in my name, you will be." I believe in the power of faith, which may heal all diseases. While attempting to heal by the power of faith, you will not take any drugs and external means. You will rely on the power of faith. It will be your point of support. Our health depends on faith. The development of our minds depends on faith. The condition of our hearts depends on faith. Our public position depends on faith. Even future depends on faith.

The thing that heals is Nature, and not humans. The fact that someone prayed and recovered through a prayer is not quite right. When he prayed, he was an assistant. Christ, who knew the law, said: "Let it be according to your faith." Let it be the way you believe. Faith is a factor.

There is no disease that does not submits to faith. When you recover, do not rush to tell people how you have recovered. When some time passes, you may apply the same method to the others, too. If you tell people how to heal before seeing results, the disease will come back again.

Not all blind people may be able to look again and not all lames may be able to walk again. Only those, who are clean in their thoughts and desires and only the one, who is free from the bonds of his past, may see and walk again.

If the person you want to treat in spiritual way, is not related to causal world, you will not cure him Faith is necessary for a result. Children, who have no faith, are treated by their parents with their magnetism - a mother will treat her daughter, and the father - his son.

While the patient has doubt, he just puts obstacles in the way of his treatment. Once he stops doubting, the disease goes away. It is a law: what one thinks, he holds that. If he stops thinking about that, it loses its power. A thing is powerful for somebody if he believes in it.

Imagine that in your shoulder or in your arm rheumatism occurs. What would you do? If you have understood the new methods, you must turn to God with gratitude that He has sent that rheumatism to teach you something. Praise God, the saints, the angels, the good people all over the world and when you connect to them, you will not notice the disappearance of rheumatism.

Everyone should strive for unity of consciousness as a method of treatment, as a method of work on himself. No matter from what disease you get ill, it is enough you to restore the unity of your consciousness to get up from your bed healthy and cheerful. The higher powers of the consciousness direct towards your organism and begin to influence it until a twist occurs in your body as a result of which all energies begin to flow up, begin to move to the opposite direction. In this situation, foreign substances in the organism that cause diseases disappear right way.

If somebody in whom the divine consciousness works goes to an ill person, it is enough to put his hand on the head of the patient for him to recover.

The Holy Scripture is not alive word, but its content introduces vitality in humans. Turn that energy into life and the patient will recover. Put your hand on the head of a patient with good thoughts and love and see how this will affect his health.

If someone falls ill, but does the will of God, there is no need for him to look for doctors. As long as he is harmony with the Divine laws, he will send his thoughts to all good people on the Earth and up in heaven and he will recover - they will perceive his thought and come to the aid.

There are two methods for purification of the human blood - through thoughts and through feelings. Feelings are cleaned by giving. By giving love, the human heart expands. The wider one's heart is, the more easily it is cleaned. If someone is poor and cannot give, he shall do mental exercises, imagine that he has a great wealth and give everything to the poor and suffering people. Life always brings conditions to people for cleaning of the heart. You may give material things, as well as cordial and mental ones. The cleaner human thoughts and feelings are, the more his blood is clean. Pure blood brings health and joy.

When the human body becomes ill, he may be treated through the truth. While he does not like the truth, you can never be physically healthy. If you begin to love truth, you will restore your health and your body adopts the relevant fragrance. If deep down in his soul a person decides to love the truth and if he absolutely excludes the lie from himself, no matter what disease has reached him, he may be healed.

If you have an ache somewhere, e.g. stomachaches, if I were you, I would do the following: The day when your stomach begins to hurt, cook a nice meal and call a poor man to treat him well. You shall not eat, but watch and pray silently during that time. You may call a child or several strong people. It is all the same. The only important thing is to feed someone. I do not know anybody, who had a stomachache and invited somebody for that reason.

The day when you catch a cold in the head, do one microscopic good to the most miserable person, whom you find, and you will see what will happen to the cold. If you have a headache or a stomach ache, do the same.

Bright thoughts and lofty feelings regulate the nervous system, blood circulation, breathing, and from there - digestion.