Where did the Master Beinsa Duno come from? The Revelation in 1898

WHERE DID THE MASTER BEINSA DUNO
COME FROM?

THE REVELATION IN 1898

The Master says:

In the great household of nature, if we work for money for ourselves, we are servants,

If we work for love, we are sons of God  – we are conscious of the son relationship to HIM.

Since ancient times Bulgaria has been a cradle of spiritual life. The Hellenes considered Thrace, which is now the southern part of Bulgaria, as the Land of Light because it was there that Orpheus founded a school where the sacred arts of life, poetry and music were taught. That was thousands of years before Christ.

In the early Middle Ages Bulgaria again became the centre of enlightened culture. It was there that Bogomilism was born. Bogomilism was the bearer of new ideas that were of significance for the whole of mankind. These ideas were not only of a spiritual character, bearers of the pure teaching of Christ, but it also campaigned for just social reforms in the darkness of the Middle Ages and of feudalism. Bogomilism preceded all the social movements in Europe and lit the torch of the Renaissance in Europe, for which many people sacrificed their lives.

Bulgaria has once again, in our times, become the source and centre of a spiritual movement of significance for the whole of mankind — the Teaching of Love which the Master Beinsa Duno brought to the world.

It was indeed a great epoch when the Master came among us all. He lives among us and with us. He became a centre around which a new life began to be born. Men’s souls came to life and a miraculous phenomenon began the creation of a new world. Life and knowledge became one.

It is a great privilege for a nation when the Master appears in the midst of it — for he is the emissary of the Great Worldwide White Brotherhood. But the ideas and the life he brings us belong to the whole of mankind. That is why our nation is duty-bound to pass on to other nations the sacred Doctrine of Love and the service of Love. They is how the Bulgarians feel now, as they did during the time of the Bogomils.

In the Revelation to the Bulgarians and Slavs which was issued in 1898, in this mystic summons and precept the Master says: “.. The Heavens set for you a duty in the realm of peace, which will come to mark a great event in the life of this world.

And if we from this moment prove ourselves to be true to that noble radiance, a glorious future awaits us, a future where we will not destroy life but resurrect it in its perfect fullness.

All people, all nations who comprise the flower of the new generation of mankind, are summoned to take part in this new life of ours.

I come from above on the exalted orders of God our heavenly father, who has entrusted me with the great mission ofsaving you from the paths of evil and of passing on to you the glad tidings of the truth of life which comes down to us from the heavenly mansion of the eternal daylight.

Educate yourselves, awaken, become aware of life’s truth.

He who gave birth to you is ever vigilant, you know His name, do not hesitate, do not be in two minds.

The Path in which I have come to lead you so that you will enter the Kingdom of Heaven and be of service is an eternal path, a path full of the goodness of life.

Make the necessary self-sacrifice, each of you, so that the Truth will reign supreme.

You are confronted by a great peril which is getting ready to destroy everything that is sacred and which has been planted by the hand of our Heavenly Father.

The time is drawing close, it is knocking at the door of this world. There is no time to waste on idle discussions about the past, this will be of no use to you if you do not learn from its mistakes to rectify the present.

(Does not the Master’s message sound as if it refers to today?) He continues thus:

“You should know that if you reject my Good advice and oppose my divine dictates (and this has happened), because you are close to my heart, I shall use other methods, much worse ones, which I am empowered to apply should you not listen to God’s radiant commandments. You are under my protection and I am bound to educate you in the Word of Truth. That is why I deigned to summon from afar, from the heavens, the two brothers Cyril and Methodius, light of the Slav peoples, and to entrust them with the Word of Truth and the Word of Life, that they will bring it to you and teach you the path by which you must ascend to the eternal daylight which I inhabit.

The Light of life which I preach to you is for you to live in spiritually.

I am unique. My soul is unchanging and I am true in all my paths. My word is beyond dispute. God is my leader.”

Thus, he spoke from the seashore the mystic Truth before all the storms which racked the world.

“Do not believe in the culture of today, do not think it can be your salvation,” says the Master Beinsa Duno.

Why? Because it lacks Love.

Love is the first condition necessary for consciousness to advance. The first step towards Love is to tell no lies. He who speaks the Truth achieves something every day.

The first thing you must do is to absolutely exclude any kind of lie, white or black.

It is in lies that all hindrances are hidden. They are the bearers of all the conditions necessary for your enslavement. Contemporary people are in search of their freedom without realising that it is determined by the Truth.

In order to be free, a person must maintain his link with God, and with all higher beings.

The Truth makes a person strong.

A person’s strong will comes by way of the law of Truth. The Truth is the purest image of love. And who is free, we ask. He who can harness and unharness himself is free, replies the Master.

Freedom which does not have love in it, which is just an extension of consciousness, with no limitation, is not freedom.

Free your minds and hearts, you will, from slavery. What does freedom require?

“Each person must manifest himself in the way that his exalted character prompts him to do from within.

If you do something out of love, that is real freedom. If you do not do it out of love, you are not free.”

Who uttered such pure and powerful words? Who brought such simple and exalted laws down to earth?

Today mankind finds itself at the portals of the Temple of Love. Christ is the Portal of Love. One enters that kingdom through Him. He points to Love as the path for human souls.

The Master propounded this great science of Love. He cast ample light on its laws and the methods for its mighty influence on all beings and worlds. He unites not only mankind but also the suns and universes because he is a creative force originating in God.

“God is Love,” replies the Master when a small disciple asks him what God is.

“All you see, the constellations of stars, the suns and planets, the universe in its entirety is Love!”

The Master achieves the disciples’ sacred passage along his road to the doctrine of Love by means of a new, enlightened consciousness. The latter surpasses the purely personal, individual consciousness, or the collective or even the cosmic consciousness.

This, the highest of all consciousnesses, is referred to by the Teacher as Divine Consciousness. On this, the highest summit, shines the radiant blue sky of Truth. It is there that love resides.

However, before all this man must, in the same way, learn to love his soul.

“Learn to love your soul and you will be of help to yourselves.”

“Appraise the divine within yourselves — your mind, your heart, your soul and your spirit.”

“The more you believe in your own internal forces and possibilities, the more rapidly you will develop.”

The Master Beinsa Duno esteemed man more than anything else! He entrusted him with the path ofdiscipleship. Is that not the most perfect way to God?

“What should the path of a disciple be like?” asks the Master in one of his lectures.

“There are two main ideas in the world, two methods by which things can grow and develop. One method is purely human, the other is divine.”

You should concentrate all your forces on one aim — to develop the divine in yourself and to give it precedence over the human.

Each one of you is preparing to become a citizen of the Kingdom of God, for which you must have the correct attitude towards God, towards your own sould and towards your neighbours. But you cannot establish these correct attitudes until you have a main idea within yourself.

And for the future, whatever work you may do, if you do not have a main idea inside of you, your life will disintegrate and you will gain absolutely nothing.

In order to find this main idea, you must allot your time thus, so that you will leave certain hours during the day, certain hours during the night when you are awake in order to send a powerful stream of thoughts heavenwards. You will think about God, about the sun, about the saints, about all the great people of the past, all bearers of ideas, who are still alive today.

Go inside for 1,2, 5 or 10 minutes at whatever time of the day to establish contact with them. This will be a process of growth within you. Thus your spirit, too, will grow stronger.

You are only incarnated in matter but incarnation is not birth. Birth is both a divine and a natural process of the soul. Incarnation is an unnatural process.

As one is embodied in matter, one must use one’s divine mind to extricate oneself.

First and foremost you should know that you are thinking beings and for this reason must have one main idea in the world.

You will wander the whole earth and you will find this main idea, whatever it may be.

When you find it, put it in the holiest place inside yourself and place all your other ideas in relation to the former.

When you work thus the knowledge you will acquire will be of great use to you.

And then, as you grow and develop, you will not age but an expansion will take place within you.

I hope that each and every one of you will have one main idea. As we work with this main idea, all good people living on earth, whether they are alive or have passed away, represent a whole with God. When we work with this main idea they are always ready to help us at any time, and in all things — in science, art and life.

Contemporary people are in need of purity of thought, feelings and actions. Always eat clean, freshly-cooked food.

Protect yourselves from contrasts in life — in food, in thoughts, feelings and actions.

So that you will not suffer, do not associate good and bad thoughts and feelings. This association makes one displeased, brings disharmony into one’s life.

Should a person be displeased when everything in the world is working for him? The minerals, the crystal, the precious stones are working for him. They absorb the external light, refract it in themselves and send part of this light outward so that many may make use of it.

“Plants absorb light and, in the form of various colours — red, yellow, green, blue and pink, send it out again with their beautiful perfumes, again for man. He receives them in the form of radiant thoughts and feelings and grows stronger through them. They are indeed a fortress for him, for they make him invulnerable in life.”

“No force in this world can defeat a person who is nourished by the light and heat of his thoughts and feelings.”

“Be true to yourselves in order to distinguish between the Divine Order and thal of man. These orders are close lo each other, as the shadow is to the actual object.“

“The order of man is the shadow of existence but the Divine Order is the actual reality.”

“Strive for the acquisition of Truth.”

“Seek it in thinking Nature, not in temporary and transient forms. Raise your eyes to heaven to see the Truth manifested. The heavens exclude lies of any kind, as does light.”

“Darkness does not carry the absolute truth in itself because it conceals things.”

Light represents alert human consciousness.

“When one’s consciousness is alert, one looks at one’s errors with wide open eyes and easily corrects them.”

“Nature requires of us all constant, conscientious and sensible work (not labour, work!). She wants people to be satisfied with little.”

“Associate with people who have positive thoughts, feelings and actions. To arrive at true, positive knowledge one must use all one’s senses. The eyes see beauty and appraise it.

The ears receive harmony and understand it. Beauty and harmony are a wonderful thing. He who sees beauty and senses harmony will never be able to forget them and will never make mistakes. He who sees beauty never stumbles, his eyes are always open for the light ...”

Thus spoke the prophet from Bulgaria and his disciples always followed him. When they climbed the mountain peaks with him, when a fire was lit under the stars, when a new dawn was breaking.

Fifty years passed thus. None of the Divine Masters has ever stayed so long on earth. This testament has remained inscribed in the memory of centuries.

“A disciple must have a heart as pure as crystal.

A mind as light as the sun,

A soul as vast as the Universe,

A spirit as mighty as God and together with God.”

This is new Man!