Divine and Human

Ani

Divine and Human

In every man there is an internal struggle, the reasons of which I will not explain, but I say that it is the result of two great states of the human nature: one is the human condition, and the other - the Divine. When the human condition prevails, it has a strong impact on man and he begins to see everything upside down: in him come great darkness and gloom and all nature turns upside down. For anything to talk to this man - poetry, music, art - nothing enjoys him. Such a man is called a "pessimist." Pessimism has come out of the chaos of life. However, nature has an important law that it strictly adheres to. What does this law sit in? Nature abhors faithless or sick or stupid people. All these people it has sentenced to death. It will remove all the contradictions that degenerate humanity. According to this sensible nature future belongs only to the optimist, the man of faith, the future is only for the man of love, the future is only for the man of truth, the future is only for the man of righteousness, the future is only for the man of virtue. All other people have been sentenced to death.

Some ask: "What should we do now?" You should start with love. "What then?" You should call wisdom. "Then what should we do?" You will get in touch with the truth.

The Divine can only be modified, but it is neither created again nor disappears. If this law is true for the matter, it is much truer for the spirit.

The physical world always represents a transitional world that needs to be expanded. The square is the law of eternity. Only the physical world enables the Divine world to manifest, to have a variety. Divine in the physical world must be exercised, because in the Divine world there is no change and betrayal, it is immutable. I say: the physical world is a manifestation of the Divine world. As we go to God from the physical world, we find what we have longed for. If we want to see the Glory of God, we have to come here to see it between the major contradictions that exist. We will see in what sits the Glory of God.

Nobody can escape from the burdens of life. And will bring joys and sorrows and give them away to those to whom they belong. Someone enjoys the good given to him, unaware that this is due to the Divine law - to give it to man without he deserves it. The Divine world goes in exceptional ways. Thanks to that we live on the Earth, we rejoice and grow. If someone would look at the Divine with the ordinary human eye, he would say that nothing will come out of this. God's ways are unknown. If you know how the Divine will manifest, how God will help you, nothing will happen, you will learn nothing. Let the Divine work to God, He can do it. Ask not what God thinks to do – it is his job. Forget about everything that is related to the Divine. Before the Divine has manifested, says nothing. Once it has manifested, then you will talk about it. "Should we not predict what God thinks?" It is not your job. "Let us pray so that God finds us. Let us ask Him to help us." So the Christians have done 2000 years ago, so they do and today, but their lives have not improved.

While love does not cast light, the human world would be incomprehensible. Now I do not give a rule, it is already the law of liberty. They say: "You must be good." It is human. When someone tells me to be good, in my mind this is the concept: I am golden on top and I should be good to try not to delete the gilt, otherwise I will lose my value. If I am gold, there is nothing to fear about, as indelibly gold will manifest. But once I am plated, I have to be careful. They say: "You have to be careful, you have to think." It is human. Once you get into the law of love, there is nothing to think about. To think, in my view, it is violence. The Divine thought, this is the free act that exists in nature. You say: "the river must flow." And without saying it, it flows. Accept things as they are, do not try to think. As you do not understand it, you do not think about it. Without love there is no thought in the world. There are such thoughts, but it is not a thought, that it is a feeling that is changing. Someone says: "I have loved him, but I do not love him now." These are human works, misunderstood works. He says: "Once we have loved; now we do not love." I say: should not be taken daunting side. Everything we should be happy about because man has a good course on which he must rely. Man must rely on his Divine mind, man has to rely on his Divine heart; man has to rely on his Divine soul. If the heart does not have the Divine nature, God would not say: "My son, give me your heart." If in mind there has been nothing Divine, there would not have been that sentence in the Scripture, where God says: "Come to think." Everyone should call the Divine in oneself, to call life as it is. Often we see the bad side. Bad sides are the pack. Behind every bad trait sits something good. The good has not come out of evil, but the evil has come from the good. When the father is rich , the sons are fighting. When the father is poor, because they go elsewhere to work, they do not fight. This has gone somewhere to serve; that has gone elsewhere. If there is something to divide, there is a hassle. Evil in the world is that matter of the mess that exists between us.

I am speaking to those of you who can enforce the law. Rely on the God's good in yourselves rely on the good that God has given you! It is a bargaining chip. Some people are eloquent, there is something nice in their voice when they speak, they predispose. Some people in their language are dynamic. Some people, when singing, they predispose. Someone without talking to you, just as you see him, he predisposes you. It is a Divine power that God has given you - count on it. He has given you an excellent, insightful mind – rely on your mind. He has given you a good heart - count on her heart. He has given you a soul - count on your soul. Violinist to play, the singer to sing, the poet must write, the sculptor must cut the stones.

The law says: do not count on your servants, it is a dangerous job. Rely on yourself; do not count on other people's minds. Rely on your mind and on your heart, and then rely on someone else’s minds and on foreign hearts. And on foreign wills. Thus sits the law. Once you rely on other people's minds and the hearts of the others, you will fall into a mistake. Count therefore on what God has given you. The law is such. Become a slave to yourself, do not become master prematurely. These things you understand them. What the mistakes are due to? They are not due to you. They are due to your servants. Once you have a servant, the law of nature is that your servant is not hold responsible, but the master is kept responsible. At first you will become a servant to your mind, you at first will become a servant of your heart, of your will you will become a servant. You will learn how to serve them. After learning to serve the mind, once you learn to serve your heart, then you will come to the position they serve you. Being a servant means to learn. There is nothing to teach your mind! The mind is a professor, it knows. Harness your mind at any job, it will tell you what to do. Hitch up your heart to work, and it will tell you what to do. Harness your will to work, and it will tell you what to do. They are very learned.

There is a heart in us that does not make mistakes. There is a seeming heart that makes mistakes. There is a mind, which does not make mistakes. There is an apparent mind that makes mistakes. There is a will that makes mistakes. There is a will that does not make mistakes. I am talking about a mind that does mistakes, I am talking to you about a heart that does not make mistakes, I am talking to you about a will that does not make mistakes. If this will sometimes makes a mistake, the mistake in us, because we have become masters prematurely, we do not serve them.

Serve well your mind, serve well your heart; serve well your will. It is permitted in the new in order to ever have an urge. Do not be discouraged! Discouragement comes from the apparent mind, discouragement comes from apparent heart; discouragement comes from the apparent will. In the Divine there is no , there everything is faced easily up; there are no mistakes there.

Have in mind the following law: if you come to the Divine within yourself, all the contradictions in your mind and in your heart will disappear. If you trust the Divine, your every thought, your every wish will be realized, whatever obstacles you meet along the way, you will overcome them. If you come to number 4 in your mind will be born two ideas - pro and against, if you come to the number 7, an inner struggle will appear in you - why you have come to the Earth in this dense matter. You will make efforts to leave this matter, but your job is not the fight, but resisting against those contradictions.

Ever fight not the one who has Divine thought, but the one who has human thought. Sufferings are nothing else but a proof of that you have not obeyed the rational, the Divine thought. Once you wake up in the morning, you will ask yourself: "Do I have today a Divine thought?" If when you get up in the morning you think at first what to cook, to you has come a human thought.

The law is: where the God's blessing is absent, there the disappointment attends. To come the blessing of God upon man, he surely must be obedient. To whom must he be obedient? He must be obedient to the Divine in himself, to the Spirit of God.

The new lies in what God has implanted in man. The law is: every day manifests what is input in your soul. If a good thought comes to you, a good desire, do not delay it. If it is Divine, it should be implemented.

When you get up in the morning, if a new thought comes to you, in a new form, in a new phase, this is Divine. Think about it! If you think about eating, drinking, dressing up, these are human, usual works. If during the day a new thought comes to you, it is a Divine thought, it gives sense to things. Thanks to this new thought, to the Divine, which is manifested, life builds. The point, at which man turns to God, can be distinguished by the fact that these small streams of the new thoughts flow in his new life. This law is true when we serve God, when we love Him. At first God shows his love for us, gives us life, and if our consciousness is awakened and we realize that this Love is precious and we have to keep it, then in God is born a desire never to let happen to us what we do not want - He will give us the best. The Divine life ever is preceded by sufferings. To manifest the Divine life individually for each person, for any society, or any nation sufferings will surely come.

The important thought, which must remain in your mind of what I tell you now, is the following: in the morning when you get up, you watch to know if in your mind some new Divine thought originates. When it is in your mind that new thought, no matter how small it is, you will hold on to it. It is nice when man wakes up early in morning and God speaks to him and he listens to this new thought. When this thought comes to you, your life has sense. On that thought the work to do during the day depends. The more love you there is in you, the more success you will have in your life. The greater the love you have, the more knowledge you acquire in life. Everything depends on love. New thought is an impulse in the day. When man finds that Divine thought, things for him go out easily, as planned.

Who oversees things and studies them, he can prophesy. Another prophecy I will tell you: who does not drink water directly from the spring, he always suffers. You may say that and far from the source, the water is the same. Not so. There is a great difference between the water that comes straight from the spring and water, which has come a few kilometers way.

As we come to the light, and there is the same law: the rays that come directly from the source of light are different from the broken and reflected light beams. Knowing this you should strive to thoughts that come straight from the source. If it remains to benefit from thoughts that have passed through many minds and have undergone refractive index, you will find yourself in large errors. What do people do? They seek God, ie the Source of life, just as they need. They seek a doctor when they are sick. It is said, however: "Seek Me with all your heart and you shall find. Me" However man seeks God in time of need. This is not love; it is a necessity, a distress. When man is healthy he does not seek a doctor. The new order of things requires exactly the opposite: to seek a doctor when you are healthy.

What will help the doctor to the healthy? He is going to give him something. By a "doctor" in this sense, I mean a savvy person who loves you. Whoever loves, he always gives something from himself.

He is the first conductor of God. From it you can drink straight water. I do not mind stagnant water in bottles or cisterns, but I say that it is not healthy. Water in bottles and cisterns represents a closed world. In this world are the people's thoughts and feelings. This is the world of the human order. Someone is not happy with the people and says: "Who are these people, what is this world?" These men, it is you. This world is your world. What with are you unhappy? Man has come to Earth to learn and to understand the weaknesses, the opportunities and the inabilities of his physical life; he must know the human freedom and the Divine source, which is only now waking up in him. When the Divine principle in man is awakened and he is connected with God, only then he will remove the adversity in his life. This law is verified everywhere in life.

If you are given a Divine thing, you have no right a single droplet of this Divine to be poured to the ground. You will keep from putting a stain on a sacred thought, on a sacred feeling. You must apply that law, because in the world there are currents that denigrate your mind, that denigrate your feelings and that denigrate your actions. There is nothing to be scared. If you understand the law, you will go through a river that is cloudy; if you do not understand, you will surely get muddy. Many times over these rivers there are bridges. Birds as they pass through the rivers, they do not run them over, they fly over them. If we do not think - we are mammals, if we think - we are birds, which fly.

If you can bring the good in one of your thoughts or in a wish, you bring it in all your thoughts and desires. When the good as a dynamic force enters a thought of yours, one of your feelings and one your action, it enters in all your thoughts, feelings and actions. Enough is the good to enter only one thought of yours to cover all your thoughts - it is easy to multiply. So works the smart man. When he wants to collect iron filings scattered on the ground, he takes a magnet and touches it to iron fillings. They suddenly stick to the magnet. But the stupid begins with his fingers to collect the iron filings one by one. Which of the two methods is better? The first with the magnet is. Put therefore the good as a magnet in one of your thoughts and do not worry - it will gather around it all the other thoughts. This saves time and energy.

I say: man must have a basic idea, a basic sense; a basic act. The main idea gives tone to all the works. The main thought is a strong thought. Sometimes it is said: "Divine." Divine I call what gives tone to all the things. It takes only one Divine thought, a Divine feeling and a Divine act; they set the tone of life. If you have a Divine thought, a Divine feeling and a Divine act, you will be fully Divine person.

Do you know what Divine means? It means to travel anywhere in the universe, where you want to go and enjoy the nature as you want, not as you want to, but as one great law requires, the law that guides the entire cosmos. It is because there is one outside of nature, which is part of the disorder. You feel sometimes this disorder, you are unhappy with yourself. It is the disorder of your world. You feel that you have a desire for something good, but where will you find it? It is inside you. And you are looking for it outside. If you are looking to become stronger, scientists, rich, to dress up, to become an artist, a musician to become - you cannot find it anywhere.

Do you have a conscience who is the One who has sent you into the world, who has worked for your development, who has created your body and who has joined your fathers and mothers? You come to the Earth and disregard these laws and conditions that have worked for you and you say: "I am the master of life and conditions." But life shows to what extend we are the masters.

However, I now want you to make you believe in my words. If I make you are believe, this will turn out false. And if I persuade you to believe in what you yourself bring along, this is true. Truth is what you carry in yourself. The idea of God in you must entirely be altered. In this respect, you get God as a being outside of you. But the one that corrects the world and who struggles in the world today, it is not us - it is God who fights. He fights very reasonably with all the bad conditions of life. Moreover, he knows that victory is on his side. When will this happen? It can happen today or tomorrow, it can occur after months or years. Whenever it happens, he knows that ultimately he will gain the victory.

In humans the Divine defeats and the human remains defeated. This is a law that has no exception.

The law is: man must become a perceiver and conductor of the Divine. If man does not realize this and does not fulfill it, he creates his misery.

Everyone is conductor of God's blessing. If he does not give him way, he is responsible for that. Tell a good, kind word to man and God's blessing will flow. By becoming a conduit of God, you help yourself first. As I say to someone that his works will go better, and my works go better. If I do not believe in it, and my works do not go better. Once I wish the good to my neighbor, and my works go better. This is a law that has no exception. From the blessing that my neighbor receives there is a part for me. This is the new philosophy of life.

When seeking the Divine, we must proceed with all our sincerity. You are required absolute sincerity, absolute purity and absolute knowledge. If you believe that there is a law that regulates relations in the world, it will take you to the Great source of life. Finding the Divine in itself, means to find Christ. Once you find it, your life will make sense. As He enters the house, Christ will bring peace between man and woman, between children and parents. This home will be an example for all. Where there is peace and harmony, there is love. God draws all the people to the Son, who is the manifestation of His Love.

When it is said that you have to live for yourself, ie for the Divine in yourself, this implies that you must have already passed the stage of self-education and have come to the position of the victim. On how man has got to self-education depends his realization as a real man.

The years that follow are years to serve God without the law, for love. And now all serve under the law. You say: "I have to believe." Once you have to believe it is required by law. At home the father and the mother serve very well. And the servant serves well. By law all serve very well. The people are very good.

But leave the people free, make them for love to work and you will see what bypass they will have. Everyone will say: "I have a dissenting opinion." And what is a dissenting opinion? All the others to work but me, I will rest. And then the opposite must be said: that all to rest, and me to work. That is how I understand it. What is love? All others to rest while I to work. This is love. And now it is: all others to work, but I must rest.

What is the law of love? All others to be bad, I can be good and serve.

The law is: when you wake up the Divine nature in man, he is always ready to make services.

So, the first thing is: voluntarily in yourself make an internal difference - what are your motives - whether from love, or by the law of the people? Is fear the motive or love is? Is greed the motive or love is? Is fear the motive or love is? Is power the motive or love is? This forcefully cannot be done. If it comes to God's teaching, there is never violence. Where there is violence, it is a human study. Where there is no violence, there is the Divine. Once you are forcing a man you do not do the right thing. For through the law of violence that we exercise at the same time we push the Divine within us. Do you think that the Divine that is within us, delights himself when man makes a crime? God perseveres. But then God returns the crime you do on you to try it. You say: "Why do I suffer?" You suffer because you live without love. Live in love and suffering will disappear. Suffering is a sign that you have not lived in love. Live in love and harmony will come immediately.

The Divine is distinguished by the following quality: it always gives. Giving is a law of Heaven, law of abundance. So, what is ever giving and never ceases to give is the Divine. What sometimes gives and sometimes does not give is human. Who says he can not do everything that is good, he is in the process of the Divine; who says he is weak, he could not do anything, even the good; he is in the process of human. For these events you can distinguish human from the Divine.

When it comes to the point to do something Divine the man must know that he is not alone in this. With him together work very reasonable, advanced beings, invisible to him time.

With him work all those lofty beings that keep the Kingdom of God. Externally these creatures are invisible, but the power of things not in the external view. Important thing is man to feel that together with him work advanced exalted beings.

In the future, the scientists, placing man in the magnetic sleep, would suggest that he is young, only 19 years old. Under this law every 80-year-old man can rejuvenate, can become 19-year-old boy. But he has to forget everything, not to think. And when he rejuvenates, there would not be a single of his wrinkles remained. This shows that the law of suggestion works in the world! Someone gets sick from a disease, but they put him in the magnetic sleep, he will sleep and rejuvenate. You need to sleep and thought of rejuvenation should be ingrained in your thought, in your mind and you will forget everything old.

Someone complains that his teeth hurt and he is afraid not to fall out. That his teeth hurt, it indicates that he himself has inspired this. In nature there is no tooth hurt. Tooth hurt is from the human world. Healthy teeth imply the law of nature. Misfortune, it is from the human order. Misfortunes, sufferings in the world are allowed to emerge so that from the human order to enter into the Divine, ie in the order of nature. Needed is the human order of things, we cannot do without it. So to get in the Divine order, we must first go through the human order, through the transitional world. So there is a power that should be available. It is and single and collective.

We often encounter the impossible work and say: "Why these things are impossible?" You cannot force to quench the thirst, but with water. You just with soil cannot sustain life, but with bread may maintain it. And today people wonder why these changes in life are. They are because they are impossible. Someone has died. This is very natural. He has died because he has entered the field of the unmanageable work. Someone has become poor. Why? It is because he has entered the impossible work. Someone has become thirsty. Why? It is because he has entered the impossible work. What should I do? Enter into the area of potential work. How? Often patients come to me and ask me: "Tell me, will I recover?" "If you have faith, you will recover." "But what do you think tell me, will I recover?" He wants to get me: when I say he will recover, if he does not recover, then he will ask me why I have said that he would recover. My predictions do not indicate that he will recover. I can predict the laws of the possibilities, if he has faith, if he has power, if he relies on the laws of nature. In this situation, he will recover, but if he does not comply with the laws of nature, he will not recover - nothing more. There are no exceptions.

Therefore, all the contradictions in the world stem from the law of failure and impossibilities belong to a different area. These are values that belong to the eternal little in the world. These are the values with which man cannot operate. For instance, how to operate with a magnitude which is one ten-millionth of a millimeter? This particle is impossible. How to operate with it, tell me! Now in the world is built a new telescope mirror, which is 5 meters in diameter. The largest telescope that has ever existed, it has been somewhere in California. It has had a mirror with a diameter of 2 and a halve meters. It has discovered stars at a distance of 500 million light years. The new telescope will detect those stars that are located at a distance from the Earth of one billion light years. The author who has written this article has made a comparison by saying that if a solar system goes away, then on this photographic image will be removed only a tiny speck. Only in a thousand years will be found to be missing a tiny speck of the atlas of the night sky. This dot can barely be seen with a microscope. I say: such reasoning is impossible even for the current people. The human mind is unable to grasp it yet.

"Everything is possible." When? It is when you act according to the Divine law. How to know which act is Divine? When a man does not think of himself, and thinks of the others, this is a Divine act. This man ever acts in the Divine. And when a man thinks of himself, he always does the crime. Why does the wolf make crimes? It is because he thinks for himself. Why do the eagle crimes? It is because he thinks for himself. We will see that all the crimes in the world are due to those circumstances in which man thinks only of himself. He thinks that once having ordered his life, everything will work out as it should. Yes, but tomorrow will come someone stronger than him and will sacrifice him. That is how you act.

The very first men have wanted to become masters of heaven, to become great, powerful, strong, to conquer the air, the water, the sky and the Earth, but what has happened? Quite the opposite - they have become bare, they have lost their power and beauty, and God has driven them out of heaven, has clothed them in leather clothes and has sent them to the Earth to plow the fields. Even today they are still struggling and do not know why God has driven them out of heaven. Indeed, it is strange to kick a man from heaven only that he has eaten an apple without permission. The question is not what has happened to the first men, but their time is still checked the law, that things do not go as man expects and wants, but, just as God wants. All things happen as God wills, not as man wishes, all things are as God has made them, not as a man makes them.

Due to the existence of this law, people find themselves in an internal conflict and they say: "If things do not go as we think, then it is better to do nothing." Yes, that is half true. Then turn the pages of life: do no do what you think or you wish, but do what God thinks and he wishes. You want to perform a job. Then you stop deep into yourself and see if at first God agrees that you to do this work. If he agrees, then start it. Then ask yourself how God wants you to do it. When you get to the method by which God wants you to do it, go on, do the work and do not be afraid. At the end you will see that the work has happened just as God has wanted, and you have internally wanted. You say: "How do I know what God wants or what he thinks, and what we think?" Man can distinguish when he wants something, and when God wills. If you think in a human way and have begun the work in a human way, you will feel yourself in an inner split. If you have a split within yourself, you say: "This work is a human, I will drop it. I will try to do it according to the wishes of God.’' If you say so, your consciousness will be cleared and you will come to the correct solution. Then you will feel yourself in an internal unity that will show you are on the right way.