Influences

Ani

Influences

People represent system of connected vessels, according to which, if man becomes ill or he is suffering, thousands of people get ill or are suffering with him. If man dies, thousands of people die with him. This is the law.

Therefore, the danger of this law lies in the fact that man can inadvertently cause harm to thousands of people. This law has a good side: if man becomes rich, together with him thousands of people will get rich. This law can be formulated as follows: the happiness of one brings happiness to thousands of people; the unhappiness of one brings unhappiness to thousands of people. Despite the existence of this law, the Bulgarians often use the saying: "Every goat on its leg is hanging." Whatever you do, you are affecting the whole body of the living nature.

You go to a poor widow. You say: "What will I do when I go to her?" When you go to this widow you will do your job and by this visit you can give impetus to 100 million other people to make good. This is the law.

Once you make good, all people will make good. With you along the whole humanity, the entire cosmos make good.

As you study physics, you come to the law of communicating vessels in which the liquid is at the same height, regardless of their sizes and shapes. This law exists between people. All the people who think, feel and act in the same way are connected vessels. All the people who have the same beliefs are interconnected vessels. All ordinary people represent system of connected vessels; talented represented another system, genius - third. All people represent system of connected vessels, depending on the level of their mental, cordial, and volitional life.

"Man makes friends with many people, does not he?" No, in a case man can only make friends with one, the others only have some influence on him. For example, the planets exert an influence on the Earth, but the Earth hangs out only with the Sun. From the others, which affect any is companion to only one. Companionship is already an end; you belong to a planetary system. Various individuals belong to various psychological systems.

Do you think that a teacher who has weaknesses in the education of his students will not give them his weaknesses? Remember this law: by preaching to the people you transmit both positive and negative attributes of your character. Every single man who talks to you, he simultaneously transmits both and positive, and negative. Sometimes you are on the lookout, but also becomes an exchange. Not only the people affect you, but you also affect them.

I will give you one rule to follow. It is the following: if you are a man or a woman, if you are a boy or a girl, whether you are a master or a servant, whether you are a teacher or a student, if God sends to you a man do not keep him to yourself, but show him the way to God. This man, this student cannot go directly to God. You are a door; to you he should come, while you will show him the right way. If he is a musician, show him the way to music; if he is an artist, show him the way to artistic; if he is a philosopher, show him the way to philosophy. Whatever he is, show him the way. Some of you are married. Therefore you should get married. If a woman has been attracted to the man, God has sent her to the man and he has to show her the way. If a man is attracted to a woman, God has sent him to her to show him the way to God. This is the family now.

Do you think that if you force people to live as you want, you will achieve something? Do you think you can get the teacher to work in any other way than in the way he works now? Above all, he has not been born a teacher, afterwards he has become such. The same you can say and about many judges, generals, priests, mothers, fathers and others. Any thing that a person is born for, it is Divine. What he is not born for, it is human. A true general is the one who commands himself at first and then the others; a learned man is the one who knows his own mind, a strong man is the one who knows his heart; noble man is the one who understands his life.

At first in what do I believe? As I meet a man I can believe in his head, I can believe in his ears, I can trust in his eyes, I can believe in his nose, I may believe in his mouth, I may believe in his beard. My relationships are normal and his relationships with me are normal. There can be no misunderstandings between him and me; there can be no misunderstanding. And I say to you, the same law is valid and for the daughter, and for the son.

Father and son do not get along. You should look what the ear is of the father and of the son. The ear of the father is right, but of his son it is not right. I look where the mistake is. Then I tell the mother: "This mistake only you can straighten it." "How can I?" 'You should love your husband and through him this quality will go to the son." So it is going. The father cannot pass it directly to his son. You are deceived if you think so. A teacher cannot directly affect the children. The teacher must at first have the favor of the father and the mother, and then he can influence the child. He can never affect the son if he has no favor of the father and the mother. He must have relations with the father. As now think that could easily affect man, it is only temporary.

Influence is a law: you influence and you will be influenced. Do not be intimidated by the influence of humans. Why? It is because only the Divine in man is in power to influence. The influence of the good thoughts is always stronger than the influence of the negative thoughts. Therefore, always keep in mind the following law of life: where the evil is, there the good also is. And conversely: where the good is, there and evil is.

There are ominous thoughts that intrude on people and cause great sufferings. Who is very curious and interested in unnecessary works, he himself creates sufferings. Knowing this, do not show this curiosity. The law is: the good and the bad works are equally realized. What you want very much it will be realized, what you do not want at all, and it will come to your head. This should not scare you, but be wise to know what to do. What will bring you your curiosity to see how they fight on the battlefield? You can satisfy your curiosity and by interlacing the battlefield during combat, but before that you have to ask yourself, will you go out of there healthy, or will remain on the place. If you want to know what people do in the battlefield, go through it after the battle. If you decide to see the reality itself you will run into major ordeals.

If you say: "What does this man feel?" for someone who suffers, this state after 5-6 years will come. Someone makes good, you say: "What does it mean?" And the good will come. If you have seen a disease and you want to know what this disease is, it will come to your head. I do not want you to be afraid, but the law is this. Some impressions from the outside world, which leave deep impressions, always in the next years will produce relevant effects on our body. You see someone – he has broken his leg, you say: "What pain does he feel?" And you walk away. After 5-6 years this pain will come, they will let you know what that person has been feeling. But if you have seen good somewhere, then and it will come in several years.

In the future people before they hit a person, knowing that this law will come back upon them, will be careful. You have to know what good is. If you do something good, you should know, because salvation is in knowledge. When you know the bad results of an action and when you know the good results of an action, only then you can put them in motion, only then you can use them. If we do not know the effect of one action, we cannot use it.

Remember: what you see today, in time it will leave a mark on your thought. This is an inevitable law. Do not think that you are free from external influence. Any book you read, whatever you do, sooner or later it will leave its impact on you. You will influence people, but they will also influence you.

For example, today and women cut their hair as men. This is according to their influence. They have seen that men cut their hair, and the women have succumbed to this influence and today, if not all, at least most of the women wear short hair. You wear a dress, because you have seen this dress somewhere else and you have liked it. So you have been influenced. You confess a belief because you like it. Before you others have confessed it. You ask about something without knowing where from this question has come to you - someone else has been thinking on it, and you ask it.

These are explanations that are not yet solving an issue. There are issues that neither the past has resolved them, nor present, but hardly the future will resolve them.

For the same reason I say: the human heart has feelings, of which it must be released. Whence they have come from and how they have come, it is not important. This issue will remain unsolved. I am talking about the impact as a law that affects all the people. I listen to a speaker in me appears the desire to protest, to voice my opinion on an issue. Whence does this desire come in me? It has come from the surrounding. It is not my desire. All those who listen to him are willing to share their opinions on a certain issue with him, to object. So the desire of one; covers all and the desires of many cover one.

If you enter a house where there has been a dead man, you will immediately become sad. If you enter a house where there has been a wedding, you will instantly cheer up. In these cases, neither sorrow is yours, nor the joy is your. Man takes part in the joys and in the sorrows of his neighbors without himself alone to be sad or happy. This is an inevitable law.

If man does not understand the meaning of suffering, the state of his soul is compressed and he can hardly get rid of its strikes. This law is verified and the in the relationships of people. When a son or a daughter amends their attitude towards their mother, in her mind darkness comes, in the solar plexus she feels heaviness, tightness; and sadness does not leave not only the mother but the entire home.

You have to study those two forces that act in the world and alter the human condition. Collective consciousness of all beings has the power to change your consciousness. And the consciousness of God, and the Spirit of God, and He also rules. As your consciousness affects all beings and the collective consciousness of all things affects you. And if you do not understand this law will be born hardships. Collective consciousness of all beings can alter your consciousness and the direction of your path and it can put you in a way that you do not want.

Modern people succumb to the trends of the past, and therefore they lose the good conditions. They do not suspect that with this they themselves alone limit themselves. Where there is attraction, there is also limitation. When a young man is attracted to a girl, he is limited. The same applies to the girl. Attracting people call "love", "likeness", but in fact this is not true love. While eating, the man again is succumbed according to the same law of attraction. If he wants it or not something attracts him and he begins to eat. It is not about man to oppose to this law; on the contrary, he should observe it and eat just at the time when the law works. If he eats earlier or later, the results are not good. Man must eat on time, not at a specific time, but when the forces of his body appear, ie when he feels inner hunger.

You have a passion; it is an abnormal form since 3 generations in the fourth generation this form must be exercised. Your grandfather and your grandmother have created an abnormal form. You walk along this line, you have an unnatural desire. According to the law of suggestion this form comes. You will say: "Why is this law such?" This law has two sides: if your grandfather before 3 generations has thought well, goodness will be natural for you, you will make this good, but if your grandfather has had a criminal desire, you will do evil, you will become an expression of that influence. Therefore, as we are talking about people, we understand the close unity that exists. The life of all the mankind is life of the individual and the life of every individual is life of all mankind.

As students, you have to beware of the law of attraction. In this law there is no freedom. It is scary to attract. It makes sense man to be attracted to something, but if he keeps his freedom. If he cannot keep his freedom, he is limited. If man wants to be free, he must live by the law of love. Only God's Love gives man freedom. All people want to be free, though they are under the influence of their parents, of their friends, of the teachers, of their relatives.

You walk with a friend and take his left. You walk with another friend, standing on his right side. Why is that? The first friend draws you with his left hand, the second - with the right. You go to make a visit and the host invites you to sit on his right side. Why does he invite you to sit on the right side and not on the left? This is not random. Consciously or unconsciously, people succumb to the influence of certain forces. In the Scripture it is said that on judgment day God will put some people on the right side, and others - on the left. In other words said, God will divide people into two categories: some of them will go to heaven to the right and the others will go to hell - to the left.

You say that you love someone. Do not pass even 3 months and you say you do not love him. He loves you and in you love has been a reflection. He is gone and your love goes away. Very few people in the world you will find that love. All people love by induction, their love is an echo of some love. Maybe two people in America love each other, because you are tuned to the same tone, under the law of reflection at some point you feel the love, but this love is of the two Americans, it is not yours. When they leave, they do not act now, you say: "my soul is somewhat empty." When two people love or hate, at first they take a part of their positive or good characteristics, and then – of the negative or the bad traits. This is an inevitable law. Whether you love or hate someone, you will start to look like him.

You say: "What should we do to get rid of this law?" You cannot get rid of this law, but you can raise your love, to love God, ie to love God in every person. Therefore, love God everywhere, wherever He appears, to start looking like him. Once you argue with someone, request a contact to God as Love, He can fix this.

If a girl falls in love with a man of vices, in the law of love, his vices will go to her. If you love a musician, the music will go to you, if you like a thief, this weakness will be revealed in you. Every ailment, every disease is transmitted from man to man. Understand that correctly.

The more closely related the people are, the greater their sufferings are. They transmit their sufferings to each other. I have been told one case of transmission of suffering. One woman of noble origin has suffered from tooth. This has happened in Nikolaevka. Her husband, who has loved her very much, has taken her to a Bulgarian to take out her tooth. The house of this Bulgarian has been on two floors. The woman has climbed upstairs, and her husband has stayed on the first floor to wait until the tooth is removed. When pulling her tooth, she has cried out in pain, but the man has begun to cry. Her pain has passed on to him. Why? It is because they have been closely related. You can not love someone and without taking part in his suffering. The same law applies to inanimate objects. A violinist has given his violin to be repaired at a prominent Italian master. He has decided to wait in the shop while his violin is repaired. Sitting on a chair he has watched the master at work. The latter has taken his knife and deftly has passed it along the violin to peel off one side from the other. Seeing this, the violinist has fainted. The master has helped him to recover and has said: "Do not be worried, your violin will be corrected so well that you will not recognize it." Why has the violinist fainted? It is because his doppelgänger has been associated with the violin.

All you know the saying: "Which your friend is, such you become." So man is exposed to constant influence of both the people and the thoughts of the neighbors. He is also influenced by his thoughts.

The law is: man can not get rid of the influence of the mass.

What is meant by the word "mass"? It is meant a sum of intelligent beings. Mass exists only in intelligent life. For instance, in the oceans there are islands formed by small animals - coral islands. These islands are due to the collective life of the corals. These animals can form not only the islands, but also whole continents. One day when they stop working, the Earth will be dead. Also, man grows and develops thanks to the small intelligent beings in him. If they cease to work and the life of this man ceases. While living, man has to work on his brain to develop. When the brain is developing properly, the life of all the little beings in man is going well. If the balance in the brain is disturbed, it distorts and throughout the body.

Do not dwell on what you represent when you are among people, but see, when you are alone, how you think, feel and act. Man can know himself partially when left alone, free from the influence of humans. The influence of people is not a bad, but sometimes it is good for others, not for you.

Good and evil by reflection are transmitted. Any impact is transmitted inevitably, any form is transmitted inevitably. There is one law: anything that you have noticed, will be manifested in you. That is why the heart of the student must be complete, that there is no gap. Because anything that penetrates the gap will surely occur. The human heart must be full of precious things to be delivered from the influence of the outside world.

You are in front of the windows, where the Sun rises, it is nice to you. When the Sun sends this light, to you it is pleasant, but when the Sun is gone, it is not pleasant to you. This pleasantness does it come out of you, or of the Sun? Then what should be done? The Sun moves, the window cannot be rotated. If you have a house made on a lever to move with the Sun together, when you sit at the window as the Sun rotates and you will rotate with it. As astronomers in the observatories - the whole area is moving. As he sits with his gear, with his telescopes as the Earth moves and he moves. Light is always in the field of his vision.

There is a law of influence, under which are all living beings. If God resides in all its parts, we can not but influence each other. But according to God's great law, which governs all things, it is not permitted a man to lose his center. Whatever changes undergoes man, under whosoever influence he finds himself, he should always keep his place, his center, not go out of him. If he does not keep his place, if he goes out of his center, a large disaster awaits him. He will disperse in billions of small particles through space to rotate around the center, but they will have no power to unite in a whole.