Love for God – God’s Love

Ani

Love for God – God’s Love

Each man, each family, each community, each nation that loves, has future. Nature has a special favor to those who live in love. It is the law.

Love is the law, sacred and powerful law, which caused all the other laws. And life derives from this law.

The law of love is the law of God. This law of love is sitting in the following: to love God as a whole.

And when we talk about the love for God, we understand the only law that exists in the world. To love God, it is the greatest law of being! Do not seek to understand what this law is. It will always remain not understood, it cannot be understood, but it may be applied. Why should we love God? If you do not love God, you will disappear, and if you do not love God, you cannot be developed, and if you say otherwise to occur, without God, you will be the most miserable man in the world. Could you ask: "Why should I go, why should I look, why should I breathe?' You say: "Can not man do without going?" He cannot. "Can not man do without breathing?" He cannot. "Can not man do without food?" He cannot.

Talk about justice. What is justice? Intuitively is understood that justice should not be taught; it is born. Righteousness is what you internally understand yourself. Nobody can teach you to understand the justice. What you learn is not justice. You can study honesty, but righteousness is understood itself. Man bears it in himself as a quality. This is a law to which refers and love - and it is not learned. You will study the manifestations of love, but love as an essence you will not learn. It manifests itself. If you explain love scientifically, your mind is darkened. By studying unreal things, the mind and the consciousness become cloudy. You ask: "What is love?" About love it is not talked. Nobody knows what love is as a whole. As a manifestation of the whole all know what love is, but not as a whole. What causes the bird to feed its young, without expecting something is a manifestation of love, what causes the woman mother to raise her children and work for them for free, is a manifestation of love. What makes all the people do something without expecting a reward, this is a manifestation of love.

Someone says: "I do not want to be religious." Then your head will be flattened on top. What would you look like then? In some animals the head is flattened. Years ago, someone said: "blatant job is man to be a religious. This is savagery, the rudest thing." I have not objected, but I have said to him: “Blessed are the animals that lack this sense." The animals have no religion. Then they sit on a higher place, but what have they done? We do not understand the construction of the world. We look on things very superficially. You ever want you to be explained to, to understand. It is for the ordinary people, it is very simple situation. Those who are talented and ingenious, a formula they will understand it, they will develop it, they will reveal it according to the laws as formulas are revealed.

What is real? You say: "Man has to be religious, pious." But what is piety? Piety, this is the law of love. To love someone, that is devotion. Man who does not love cannot be pious.

The law of higher is: always gratitude and love for God to gush.

You will say: "How does this work?" If you do not know, look how the young men and the young women love. They fall in love with God. "I do not know where to find him." How the young man falls in love? He is looking for the girl. He looks here, he looks there, he does not like this one, he does not like the other, until one day he sees her somewhere, and his heart is lighted. And you go and criticize the young. They show you the way how you can handle. The greatest preachers are the young girls and the young men. They are the written law of God: you will love God, as the young man loves the young woman. Or vice versa - as the young lady loves the young man.

"You have to love God." Have you studied the law, how to love God? Tell me now, how should you love God? How will you love? You meet on the way a cat whose leg is broken. If you take and fix the leg, it is already love to God. Where will you show your love to God? You see a plant dug somewhere, if left, it will dry out; it will die. You, because you love God, you get it, you plant it. Then you come to the people. Poor people there are everywhere, you will help and nobody knows you, it is love. You will start trying to love. Make such attempts and see what impact they have. You are involved in high positions of love. There are high chances, but now you do not realize them. You sit and say: "nobody loves me." You have not come into the world you to be loved. People will love you only when you know how to sing well.

For love can live only healthy people. Love is not for the sick people. It can make a service to the sick, but it is for the healthy.

Some old believers with their old traditions will cite that God no one has ever seen. They are strange! Indeed, the sinner, can he see God? In the current understanding of the people there is a contradiction in the scriptures. Surely it is said that no one has ever seen God, but his name is still in Scripture that man is made in the image and likeness of God. What is meant by saying that no one has ever seen God? The law sits in the following: without love, no one can know God, but when your soul is filled with love, you will see God and know Him. This is the most important thought.

No matter how much and what you are spoken to, you will never understand the Word of God until you fall in love with God. If I do not love God, I could never give His Word. The law is the same for me and for you. If you love God, you will find out if what I am saying is true. And if I love God, I speak the truth.

When you do not understand the Word, it does not mean that you do not listen or do not hear, it shows that you do not love God. If you do not love God, your love for your desires is stronger. Then whatever you are spoken to, it is useless.

Negative things are not typical to rational men. These are supplements that have come after. Therefore everything negative in the world you will return it back to its place. Man is not born for evil, for good is born, man is not born for hatred, he is born for love. Hatred is a consequence, evil is a consequence; intelligent life is a consequence.

So you should meditate on - not from your own point of view. It is because as a man you are so important only as far you abide by whom? By that, the First in the world, who has created the human thought, who has first manifested the love in the world, because and good and bad people aspire to the law of love. Take those poor people: thieves gather the whole gang and one another defend themselves, they love each other. A robber will not abandon his comrade, he may be bad, but there works a unifying force. If they lose their love, their work is done. Bad people know that love is an inner force, an inner necessity.

In human love a lie is presumed, all these relations are afflicted, but in the Divine Love lie is absolutely not presumed. There is a law on that! If you suspect God in His actions, great misfortune expects you. That is the law. If you suspect the One who has given you life, who has given you all the blessings in the slightest bad thought, you will be on the wrong path and you will suffer. The One who has given you life, goodness, who has created all things, has the best wishes to you. This holy thought you should keep in mind, in your heart.

Moses, a great dedicated, has said: "Do not mention the name of God in vain." This is one of the great laws for those who want to study the great Divine teachings. So he will sanctify the name of God. Until you do not start sanctifying the name of God in that great sense, transmitted by pristine Divine spirits, no one can be raised higher than the foot on which het is located.

If your relations with God are correct, then all your other relations will be correct. If you do not love God, you cannot love properly anyone else. Love to God is an inner necessity - all your capital. It is the law. The happiness of man is his love for God. Ever, when man calls God with all his heart, He helps him everywhere.

Misery of the people comes from the fact that we believe in what it is not. And faith you should know that it is not something very significant. You, as you believe, you are not in truth. When you have faith, do not think you are in love, you are in wisdom. No, no, far away you are from love, wisdom and truth. If you examine the hope these are already the laws in the physical world - how your body is organized. You say that you have the laws of faith. To believe, it means to study the laws of the human thought. It is not yet real. Do not think that when you have a thought, it is real. Just entering the law of love, the real works begin. Only in love things get real. In faith things are not real. You believe that you will be in a year saved, but salvation has not come. You are poor; you believe that after one year your poverty will go away. So in this case you believe in things that are not here yet. When love comes, you try reality. This is life that does not change.

Now you walk around the outside of the law. One day you walk in the light law, the second day in the dark, etc. It is day and night. Your state is changing permanently. You decide something, a good desire comes to you and on the next day you say: "I will delay a little." And every day - delay, delay. Do not delay things! It is because with delays nothing can be achieved in the world.

Second, third, fourth, thousands of issues remain unresolved. And we finally say: "we could not achieve anything." In this external way no achievements can there be. These are limitations, slavery, sufferings; death. Moses says: "The first law is to love God and to love your neighbor." On these two laws sits the whole human life. So now you do not expect the world to improve, do not expect the people to enhance. This is secondary. You leave this issue behind. But you can make an attempt to know and to feel the coming of the Divine forces or to find out how love acts. No one can tell what love is. Temporarily man can show you a love deed, but then you can doubt. As you come to true love, there is no longer any doubt, there cease all faithless, there ceases all evil. Everything stops there. And life of eternal joy begins. The world already has another view, man becomes powerful.

Manifestation of love depends on awakening of the consciousness.

The law is such: you have to love someone in the world. If man can not love that first ray, which has come into his eye, he is not a man.

When we believe in God, what do we gain? We will get an impulse. Without impulse life cannot occur. Life begins with an impulse. The first impulse, it is the Divine inside man. To live, to move, these are Divine impulses.

A law of love says: when you love, this love is distributed to all people. The wave of love that comes from above through you and manifests, is distributed everywhere, overflows the entire planet, all over the world. When you love, many begin to love. With your love you are awaking their souls. Thus you help the entire humanity.

When I love the wave of love runs through me and is transmitted around the world and millions of people start to love. When we love God, remember that it is the love of all beings.

One law states: that man who does not love the Divine currents can not pass through him and he dries up, he loses his life.

A people who has love, it will be able to develop properly, it will grow, and a people who has no love, it will shrink. That is the law.

You do not make a distinction between like and love. You have the same concept for them. Love flows from the center to the periphery - from God to the periphery, and like - from the periphery to the center. Like is venous blood that returns to purify, while love is the arterial blood. Therefore love we can liken the blood that comes from God. Why should we love? The blood must come from God and must end in us. And without love man cannot be happy. And as far as you allow this love to circulate in you, so you will have a happy life. And if you are unhappy, so the circulation is not correct. But this circulation depends on us, on our perception and understanding. You say: "When we go to the other world things will become clear." Those who do not understand the law, they expect to go to the other world, to understand it. And these who can understand the law, they can learn it in this world.

If you gather the love of all humanity, of all the saints, good and righteous people, of all angels and the gods of heaven, hardly their love will produce a microscopic part of the love of God.

God is Love, in which there is absolutely no malice. God is love, where there is no vice. God is love in which reigns absolute purity, absolute light, and gladness, and joy, and all the wealth in the world. This is called the law of that inner bliss.

You must have a concept of God. God in his manifestations as he has been yesterday, but today there is already another respect in my consciousness. Actually, God has not changed, but everything has changed, conditions have changed and I can think that God has changed. Even in the bad conditions God's Love does not change. If I do not understand the law, I will say this: "God has forgotten me." Only in the bad conditions we cannot perceive God's Love. And the good conditions depend on us.

In the Scripture it is said: "For I God, love judgment, I hate robbery and iniquity." This is why every man who wants to be loved by God, to love justice and reject oppression of soul and injustice. God loves only those who follow in his footsteps. The law is.

One-law states: that when you are connected with God you will receive his thoughts. While in touch with the wise center of being, people can be carriers of God's thoughts.

When you think of God in you is coming a flow of forces, you will receive the Divine energy and all your gifts and abilities will develop properly.

One law states: that when you love God with all your mind, heart, soul, and strength, you are in harmony with the whole universe and therefore you attract the energies of the entire cosmos, they will renovate you and raise you.

The Basic Law reads like this: if you do not love Him, Who loves you, there is nothing you can achieve in the world, nothing you will know. If you can not love the One Who has worked on you and permanently keeps thinking good thoughts for you and is permanently as a servant to you, there is nothing you can achieve in your life. These are two important things. Then someone will say: "No one loves me." This is not true. It is because if no one loves him, he will not appear on the Earth to live. Without love, he cannot be revealed. Once he lives on the Earth there is someone to love him. And finally, he should find the One, Who has caused him to come to the Earth.

We must respect the God's law; the law of love has to be respected because on this law human happiness depends. You, if you love someone, you will create a royal road for your soul. The one you love does not think that 10-20 people could love him. The man, who you love, will create possibility for your future – you lift yourself up. If we love God, we will raise God, but as we love Him with that love we love and ourselves. You say: "What need is there to love God?" You need. If you love God, in every way you can succeed. If you do not love Him, if your love is shaky, you cannot expect any achievement in the world. It is because the connection between all things is God, who is hidden in all aspects of life. The only one who can guide you, who can give you light, the only One who can give you heat, who can help you in the most difficult times of life, it is He who sacrifices. Even if you are in Hell, he can get you out of there.

We live thanks to the fact that God loves us. If He has not loved us, we would have died. Without God's love there are no conditions for life. Because we live in, we see the great love of God, which is poured upon us. Many people buy lottery tickets to win millions, but often they do not get anything. There is one company of Divine Love, from which anyone can buy a ticket. There all the tickets win. In the human lottery the tickets earn less, and the Divine – all win. However, few are buying tickets from this lottery.

When I take the word "love", I understand that space power in the world that can energizes the human body. Love, even in its low expression is the force that harmonizes all organs and gives impetus to human life. Love is the reason for the coming of the light, the heat of science for the good relationship, for everything in the world. It is not just a feeling that cheers man, but it is that great Divine impulse that gives impetus to the whole nature, to the whole mankind and that urge after all with its mighty power will improve the world.

It can take thousands of years, but this incentive will cause all the people to accept this law of love. For now, those of you who have entered into this situation, you are talking about love, but that love must be understood in a very broad sense. This is not only for those who share your views, but also to all people who have that love in themselves - as you meet them, you will feel as if they live in you. And if you see that in someone is born a good idea, you will enjoy it as yours and you will wish him success, you will encourage him. If you are a musician and you listen to someone else who plays better than you, you are the least to envy him, but you will be happy that he plays so good. This means man to live in Divine Love.

There is the great, absolute law that confronts things instantly. This law states: that any disability can be faced when is restored the link between the human soul and God. This law is of the Universal White Brotherhood. You cannot have a proper relationship with anyone until you do not have a relationship with God. The first thing that is required to establish this connection, it is humility. This is one of the laws of the Universal White Brotherhood. Humility is the first quality that is required of the student. To God you will go not just, not a scientist, but humble.

If you have humility, God's love can come to you. In the spiritual world, humility gives plasticity to the human soul to perceive the benefits that the Divine Spirit brings. To this aims the human soul. Only under this condition we can perceive.

The law is such: If you think, you are connected to that who thinks of you. If you feel you are in relation with those who have good feelings for you. It is the original it is the Divine Love on which man grows. You may know and you may not know who he is and what the name is, you know a man, then freedom is sitting in this - the Sun says to all the people: "I have a rule in the world. You go out and set to where you want and select which location you want - a peak or a valley." But come in where the Sun can shine on you and then you will perceive from its good. But if you do not get out of the Sun, this light no one can bring it to you, no one can give you that light which you alone can perceive. Nobody can give you Divine love as you can perceive it. Can you give love a being, but no one can give you love so, as you yourself can perceive it. This is the first state.

If God finds you awake when he comes to you, you will grow as the seed; you will develop and bear fruit. But if he cannot find you on the field and awake, you will rot and you will not bear fruit. This is the Divine law.

Everyone, be he secular or spiritual, can receive love. However, there is the following law: anyone, who wants to gain the love, he has to be in contact with the Divine consciousness, because it penetrates the human body: the cells of his brain, the lungs, the stomach, and etc. Anyone who knows this by studying the internal causes of life is able to make the slightest contact with God. From that moment he is a happy man because a twist comes in his fate. If you make the slightest contact with God, you will suddenly turn over a sheet of your life. It is enough to have the least contact with God and your karma will be softened.

Love removes all weaknesses and infirmities; it is an especially cosmic stream that runs through all living beings. The more properly is received and transmitted this energy, the healthier man is.

Good conditions, new conditions, it is heaven in which love can manifest. At the singer, when he comes to those who love him, a desire to sing will be born. Once I can sing anywhere, you love me; if I cannot sing, you do not love me. If I am in some people and I can do good, people like me, and if I am in some people and can not do good, they do not love me. Anywhere where you can do something you are loved. If you cannot do you are not loved. Then, if in you the Spirit does not work, you do not love it and it cannot be proved. The same law is: if you love God, God in you could do everything. You have to love Him. You say: "Why should we love God?" It is because the unattainable things in life God must make them within us. If we do not love Him, He cannot work in us. If we love Him, He will do these things and we will see them becoming instantly. Someone is ill, let him make an attempt. His leg hurts. If he loves God, the pain will immediately cease.

Even on his deathbed to be if he applies love, the situation will improve and he will be healed. This is the Divine law.

In the new teaching the good, the Divine good has to come from God. But the law is the following: that good sometimes right next to you can not come, you need to go through any medium. For example, the light passes through the air. And you should thank for its going through the air. There is a dangerous country, which brings with it the light that comes from space. And the air must retain something of that light, to adjust it to you. Divine Love will pass through that man who loves you to adjust to you. Everyone who loves you is an environment for you, through which will pass the Divine Love. Everyone can be helpful for you and you can be useful to every man as an environment.

The Divine love sometimes has to go through several people, to adjust and to come to you. Everyone who loves you, he gives you that Divine Love without any impurities, while the one who does not love you, he gives love with impurities. A love without any impurities brings joy. And every impure love brings suffering.

There are these two laws - the first: when people love you, it shows that you love God; the second law states: that when you love the people, it shows that God loves you. You need a little clarification: when I say that God loves you, it is understood in a different sense. God's Love for you is always invariable, but the phrase "God loves you" means that you are receptive to His Love.

Love does not deal with the negative aspects. It is the law. As long as we talk about the ills of the people, how people will be repaired, we are far from love. Impairments that exist in the world are shadows that the artist puts to stand out the colors, to be able to express man.

Nobody can deploy the hearts of people to love you, but God. Only He can have the hearts of the people. The spirits have tried this, it is the law.

For us, people are just conductors, condition. For us the people are as important as they may become conductors, conditions to gain God's Love. It is because people are needed. We have not yet direct relationship with God. And for the sole reason that God is a pure being, and our thoughts and feelings are not so pure. Consequently, between God and us there must be an order of consciousnesses, of beings. These creatures represent layers and our thoughts and feelings, as passing through are filtered out, so that when they go to God to be pure. A man can be a filter for you and you may be a filter to him in respect of God. This is the law.

The Scripture says: "In the beginning has been the Word, and the Word has been with God." At first all modern people, all spiritual people, should explore light in its internal manifestations. Sometimes you are happy, sometimes you are joyful; you are well disposed. This disposal depends on the light that has come into you. Man cannot always be happy and cheerful. Joy in the current conditions comes from light.

That reasonable light periodically comes to the Earth. Periodicity, it is a law of love. Under current conditions, because our nervous system is not strong enough, love is coming regularly. Because it is exceedingly active, it is approaching and moving away from the man to allow him to grow stronger. Love is approaching and is receding to strengthen his nervous system to be able to perceive the benefits that it brings. If you can not accept the benefits of love, happiness can not come.

You have come to a place where you need one thing: to understand the great law of love. At first, to determine in what direction manifests love, where from comes love. If your love does not come perpendicularly to you and if it does not make any impact on you, you are in the shadows. Love must come down exactly perpendicularly to you and then it should have an impact on you.

And if this love can not give you an extension, if it can not bring down all your sorrows and sufferings, if it can shed light into your mind, if it can not get you out of the arms of death, and if it can not to loose the chains of your feet and bring them down, it is not God's Love. Love of God removes all chains. And if this love comes to you and does not bring down all the old clothes and leave you naked, it is not God's Love.

God's law states: that while contrary to God's will until you do not receive the love in yourself, you will suffer. The moment you receive love in yourself, God will forgive you and your suffering will leave you. Try this law. Admit to yourself that God is Love and you will go out of the place of torment, you will feel that all men are your brothers. Therefore, if you want to grow, receive God in yourself as Love.

In love we do not suffer from abundance but from a demure love. All diseases arise from non-love. Ever, when you need to love and you do not love, a painful condition will be born in. Ever, when you need to love and you do not perceive the love, a painful condition will come. It is inevitable. It is inevitable not only for the people, but also for the angels it has been inevitable, and for large princes and for advanced beings. Due to the non-understanding of this law they have gone away. The law will fix the work. It is God's law.

People are not to blame, but their understandings.

There is a law in the world: man who is not willing to voluntarily implement an impulse of love creates his greatest disaster. If your love induces you to a deed, no matter how small it is, however small, if you do not make it, you are creating misery for yourself. Love does not like countermeasures. When you come to love, do no counteract! It brings to you in all its manifestations the greatest good that you are thinking. That to which it incites you, do it without any counteraction! In other works you can counteract as much as you want. If it makes you do mud, make mud; if it makes you to plant a tree, plant it; if it makes you to build something, build it. Whatever it makes you do, just do it.

Anything that love makes it remains in perpetuity. What love creates, it always remains. All things that we make with love will come with us. Those, made without love, they will remain on the Earth.

What is lost is real. If once you have only touched love, you can not lose it. It is reality, and reality is not lost. Law is that! Finger that is connected with my hand, it can not be separated at its will. For this finger the point is just the hand. If it separates from the hand, it is sentenced to death. Therefore, when man gets to know God, he becomes already a part of the Divine body. Only then he has weight and security in life. He has already scruff behind.

Great, love is a powerful force, but when considering the implementation of God's Will. This love lifts all living beings. If it does not have in mind the will of God, it brings disharmony in the world. There has come someone asking me what I think about love and in what love I believe! I believe only in that love, whose light never turns off. In the light of the candle I do not believe. This light lasts only a few hours. Moreover, to light a candle, matches are needed. I do not believe in the light, for which matches are necessary. Somewhat I believe only in the light of the Sun. The day will come when the Sun will be dimmed. Therefore I can not put all my faith in bodies the light of which is not eternal. However, there is a sun that never turns off. It illuminates the smaller suns. This law applies to souls. There are small, young souls that are illuminated by the larger ones. The latter are illuminated by larger, etc. God does illuminate all the souls.

The law is: the love of God is the same for all beings, perfect or imperfect. God's love is eternal and unchanging. One is more loved because he is more opened to the light and to love and accepts more. Another has closed, so gets less - on him depends to get more. When he opens, he will accept more light and heat. In fact God loves both equally. If they open the same they will get the same. Get rid of delusion to think that God loves all creatures as reduces his love for you. Love of God or of whatever being to you is specific. Anyone except you to love, no matter how much loves him, no one can take his love to you - it is yours and specific. It is correct when you love and you are loved to enjoy. Enjoy the manifestations of love unto one or all. Love is one and indivisible. The only thing that is not divisible is love. Love to every man, to every living being is your love. Love has the same attitude toward one and all.

Who likes an ox, he loves and man.

I define the great law so: love includes the benefit of all beings.

When Christ has said, "Love your God with all your heart, mind and strength" He has implied exactly this great law - to love everything. If you love the smallest insects and trees, you can love and God, if you can not love them, you can not love and God, because if you do not love the small things that you see, how will you love God whom you do not see? If you do not love what surrounds you, how will you love what is far? Therefore the implementation of the Gospel teaching should start with the small rules and to go to the big. The big rule is: to have love for all that God has created. I am not talking about the shadows of things, but the realities.

There is a cosmic law that makes all hearts beat the same. Once you walk in love, your heart shall enter into the flow of this law and the heart begins to sing. There is no better song than that of the heart.

The first thing that we need to start with is the heart of man. The Scripture says: "My son, give me your heart!" You will ask yourself to whom you have given your heart? Is it to God? The first bet that man must give to God is the heart. God does not want your mind but he wants your heart. If you give your heart to God, you will have the greatest good - He will give you life. There is one law: you give - the cup, God gives - the water. To this you should aim now! It is the best, the most beautiful state. To give man his heart to God, this is the greatest privilege for him. There is no better, more beautiful state than that! It will bring such joy, such peace and such an extension in your soul, as you have never felt. It is the best condition that a person can have.

Christ has shown to the mankind what real food is: one day the soul will feed only with the Word. The one that feeds with the Word of God he will always be healthy. If he does not feed with the Word, he will sick. Therefore, if you are sick, you will know that you are not feeding with the Word of God. If you are given an insufficient amount, increase it. If you feed with the Word, you will gain love. And then, when a great misfortune or hardship happens to you, do not hesitate, but say to yourself: "I do not know why God is testing me, but I know that it is for good." Even Christ has come to the Earth to resolve an important issue. Why should he be crucified? For everything he has been crucified. He has said: "It should be!" Later Christ has found out why he has had to go through these trials. Passing through trials and suffering, Christ has learned many things. At first they have been unclear. Do not think with your mind, you can resolve everything. Love is known by that in all conflicts and misunderstandings between people, it does not judge anyone. It does not say that this or that is not right. It sees all people as part of an overall body. Those who have a better understanding are less wrong. Those who have less love are more wrong. Who has more love is less wrong. The same applies to the wisdom and the truth. It is the law. If love is reduced and life is reduced; if love increases and life increases. Love excludes all contradictions. It is a great force that handles everything.

The law is: when love comes and fight comes. Thank for the fight that comes from God, not from the people.

When God tests man, he sends love. When testing the human mind, God sends the faith.

They say that God punishes everyone he loves. So love punishes. For the one who does not understand the laws, love is a punishment, but for one who understands them, love is a blessing.

The day will come, whenever it is, when on one of your tests, you will need to put all your soul, to heal the king's daughter. That test will come and may be it is even now. You now have tests, but these tests cannot be compared with the one that awaits you in the future. When you put all your soul, and only then will you understand what love is. Christ says: "I have authority to lay my soul, to give it, but I have the power to take it." I told you the other day in the conversation that the human soul no one can enslave. If I put somewhere my soul, for it to be a conductor of the Divine Love, this is precisely what it requires. The soul ever wants to be a conductor of the Divine Love.

In love - and life and death have meaning. In unloving - and life and death are meaningless. To rationalize things love must come - the mother of life. It means to actually feel the presence of her mother everywhere. If you live in love, no matter what happens around you, your eyes not to blink. You will know that in the greatest dangers, nothing will touch you.

Man who dies, he is a being in which there is no love. It means eternal life - to know you, the Only One, the true God. If you live in God, death is excluded for you.

And the scripture says: "If you fulfill the will of God, if you love God, God may not but love you." On the contrary: God knows that we can not love Him, because God works for our good. Therefore, whenever it is, one day we will love Him. In the world there is no such law not to love the one who loves you. And one day we all will love God, because and He loves us and works for us. Some realize, some do not realize - there are reasons for this. And one day I realize that our love for God will be reborn, it will not be abstract and then that love of God will be manifested. We will love each other.