The Last Days

The Last Days

Master-116.jpg

One day, a visibly anxious stranger arrived at Izgrev. "Where is Mr. Dunov," he asked. In the reception room, they found the Master lying in bed. They asked him what to tell the visitor. "Tell him the concert is over," Dunov answered.

Boyan Boev, Boris Nikolov, Maria Todorova, stenographers and a few devoted disciples were always around him. One of the last nights, Boris Nikolov was staying awake at the sick Master's bedside. Suddenly, the master stood up resolutely, awesome, with a special look on his face, full of energy. "The most important thing is: love God, love God, love God!" he said.

The Master's last message to his disciples was: "Love everything that I love and find joy in. Serve everything I serve. Love everything I love. Rejoice for me. Do not install other forms than the ones I gave you. Time is short, be aware and never despair. My mission does not end here; it will continue up there. Be faithful to your calling. Peace be with you, accept it."

On the 24th of December, he gave his last formula, the final link of the chain between his disciples and the noetic world. That was the key to the Master's relation with the Spirit: "May God be glorified in the White Brotherhood, and may the White Brothers be glorified in the Love of God." At 11:30 p.m. on the 25th of December, the Master whispered his last words: "A small job has been done..." The great can only leave this world quietly and humbly.

On Wednesday, the 27th of December, at 5 o'clock in the morning, the disciples gathered in the lecture hall for the usual lecture. They read a text and left. Passing by the reception room, they bid their Master farewell. Minutes later he departed from this world.

The life of Peter Dunov is a landmark in our history.

His personality transcends any human dimensions. Whatever is said about him will never be enough. Many years will pass before he is fully understood. Today, the only key to him is his Word.

Master-117.jpg

The grave of Peter Dunov at Izgrev.