1920_03_22 Equinox Day (Nik)

Ani

Готов превод Ден на равноденствието - 22.3.1920-ИБ-279 / .: 22.3.1920-ИБ-279

Equinox Day

9th March is a symbolic day. Symbols acquire importance only when their inner meaning is interpreted and understood.

9th March is the day of the equinox. If you just say "9th March" or "equinox", it does not make any sense. Legend has it that 9th March is the day of the equinox, when man was created, i.e. born. That day was Friday. And then there was the equinox.

The equinox in man is the rising of the sun from south to north. North is up and south is down. Since the time of Christ, man has begun to evolve, that is, to ascend to God. If you can mark the ninth of March as a day when the hidden Divine forces in you begin a new evolution - to God, it is an equinox, or passing from one state of Being to another. The equinox brings the best thoughts and desires into a person. From this day on, the seeds hidden in the earth begin to sprout, grow, bloom and give out their fragrance. And man, without the Divine Spirit, is like the black earth. Such a person is said to be cold, gloomy, devoid of any beauty. As soon as the Divine Spirit, i.e. the hidden forces in him begin to manifest - all seeds, grasses and flowers begin to sprout, grow and bloom, that is to dress in different colors. This is how a person becomes beautiful. One cannot be beautiful until the Divine Sun rises in him, as the sun comes from the northern to the southern hemisphere, i.e. from one pole of Being to the other. North means truth, but also death; south means virtue and life. Until one dies, one cannot live. This is a law. Life begins first with death. This is a contradiction, but a fact that is tested in nature itself.

9th (22nd) March 1920, 8 a.m. Opalchenska Str. Sofia.

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/614/611

Превеждали: nikolaysan (Николай)