1913_12_08 Division (Nik)

Ani

Готов превод Делението - 8.12.1913-ИБ-75 / .: 8.12.1913-ИБ-75

Division

But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.

Matthew 12:25

"Divide and rule" - this is the motto of the modern world, this is the motto of every home, every mother, every father, every daughter, every son, every boss, every king, every nation and every culture.

If someone asks me about the reasons why humanity suffers, I will say the slogan "Divide and rule!". Therefore, as long as you have this slogan, unhappiness will follow you, as the shadow follows its master.

Christ says, "Every kingdom, every organism, every life, every organized nation, if it divides, it will not stand." I will prove to you why it will not stand. Every home implies the conditions from which the goods flow, because the kingdom is built on the house. Christ says, "If the kingdom be divided, the house will not stand." Therefore, both the kingdom and the house will fail together, or in commercial terms, they will go bankrupt. Bankruptcy is nothing but becoming a servant, an ox, you are harnessed to the fields, and the one with the prod says, "Since you have learned to divide and rule, come on now, 'gee'."

Today, all Bulgarians in the field always preach this teaching of gee, gee, son, divide and rule, separate one furrow from another.

You say, "How beautiful these fields are." I am asking, "Can wheat not grow without dividing the land?" Once upon a time, before man existed, how did all the fruits and flowers grow? The way all plants and fruits are cultivated today is new. The man says, "In order for a woman to cook well, she has to be beaten up." The mistress says, "In order for the maid to look after her work well, she does not have to go out in town often and has to be beaten up from time to time." When the maid returns from somewhere, her mistress immediately gets angry and asks her where she lingered so long. However, what is the result of today's order of life? Today, everyone, rich and poor, hungry and full, feels a nervousness, a dissatisfaction, there is something missing. What happens if your heart, stomach, eyes, arms, legs or any other part of your body is divided? People act today according to the law of division, separating daughters and sons from their parents. Join a religious community and you also see division there. In all people the heart, the stomach, the brain, the lungs are not in one place, they are divided. Secular people are said to be fighting over money. Well, what are religious people arguing about? So money is not the reason for fighting, it is just the occasion for it. Why do men and women quarrel, why do brothers and sisters quarrel, what is the occasion? It is a false teaching where people think that if they divide, they will be happier. Only unorganized things are divided, but organized things cannot be divided.

Virtues cannot be divided, because if you divide them - evil is born. If the bottles that you pour water into burst and shatter, where will your water stay? If a student's ink pot breaks and the ink spills, what will happen to the student's white dress? It will be painted. The ink pot will say, "Because the teaching is divide and rule, I also divided myself, and where it is black, it is my country."

Christ says, "Every house divided against itself will not stand," i.e. no rational life can progress for a long time once a division occurs. The house is an emblem of love, and once there is a division in love, it will not stand. If there is instability, evil, hatred, opposites are born, and all these are nothing but empty spaces. The first impression of empty spaces is the awkwardness. If we step into some swampy soil where there is no foundation, we sink. And so, division causes empty spaces in life, and they are a place of evil.

25 November 1913

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/502/499

Превеждали: nikolaysan (Николай)