1920_09_19 Good Disciples (Nik)

Ani

Готов превод Добри ученици - 19.9.1920-ИБ-322 / .: 19.9.1920-ИБ-322

Good Disciples

Now you have been told a lot, all you have to do is practice. The great law of nature consists in the fact that the farmer puts in his barn only what he will sow. There is enough in your barns, all you have to do is sow. I see in your actions that you are being hypocritical. You have to know that you are not serving me, but God. I cannot study for you. I can only teach you, but you have to study yourselves to acquire the knowledge that you need.

Each disciple has a bag in which to carry their books, but these books should not just stay in the bag, they should be taken out of the bag. When I find someone not studying, after helping him 99 times, I finally leave him on the hundredth time and I say "goodbye".

When you study, you will go to God, and when you do not study, you will stay here on earth. Nothing unclean will go to God. Sinful people do not study. They just lie, steal and get called moneybags. It is the sinful man who works little, studies little, and wants to live opulently. We must renounce the devil. I want you, by putting everything aside, to have love for God. A student who does not love his father and mother, does not learn. And those people who do not love God, they do not learn. If someone does not love you, he will hinder you, be it a friend or a woman, a man, etc. Someone may say, "This or that person does not love me." I say, "Because you did not love God." If you want, I can make an experiment with one of you to be squeezed by God with both fingers. Does anyone want? Here, I can do this experiment right now. Where there is no love, there is no success and no blessing. Once people love each other, no one can harm them.

Love protects both good and bad people. And sin, evil destroys both the good and the bad person. Love gives a wide space to all people, but it says: "You will learn!" Now I am also saying to you: You will learn. Loving is easy, but learning is a very difficult thing, and it is necessary. When I tell someone to study, I take out his bridle, I whip him and send him to the forest to study. However, there is no teaching in agricultural work. What you will learn in the fields: there is an oxbow, a goad and a tongue sticking out there. Well, try to be good students in the future and then the White Brotherhood itself will help you. This thing does not happen for pleasure. Everyone has to make an effort.

Love, knowledge and wisdom go together. When knowledge is without love, it makes a person haughty, but when knowledge is with love, then comes humility. No one can live alone, everyone has to live with someone, be it a woman or a friend. The woman and the man pass for assistants - companions,

Around 45 million people die each year worldwide, with an estimated 1 billion to 1/2 billion people living on earth and 60 billion people in all of humanity.

19 September 1920

Veliko Tarnovo

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/657/653

Превеждали: nikolaysan (Николай)

• Ani changed the title to 1920_09_19 Good Disciples (Nik)