1920_09_12 I Chose You (Nik)

Ani

Готов превод Аз ви избрах - 12.9.1920-ИБ-316 / .: 12.9.1920-ИБ-316

I Chose You

The Master read chapter 15 of the Gospel of John: "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser."

I will make some small clarification on the words of verse 16: "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you."

The words "I chose you" are understandable, you go to a store and choose. You take whichever fabric you like, or you choose the house that you like, etc. So God too, when choosing people, chooses whoever He likes. Now this selection is not like the fabric, Christ says when choosing, "May you bear fruit." In these words of Christ lies that great science of life.

Everyone, old and young, wants to live. And the life we want to live is like the traveler who wants to travel and chooses a road or a path. Whoever has a conscious life is always happy, he is always joyful. So conscious life is rational life. For all the other beings that God has created, He has also assigned an environment in which to live. To fish - water, to birds - air, and to man - light. All worries come from anxieties in life. If the child is anxious, do you think it can grow up? It is the same law for you too. You only have to care about your inner life, but no matter what happens to the outside world, you do not have to worry. When one lives well, the Lord says, "Take from him what he has."

A bad person, a vicious person and an evil person cannot be happy in life. I will ask: Is he good? If he is good, he is happy. Bad people live on the surface, I liken them to an apple whose skin is red and beautiful, but inside it is worm-eaten, and so on. Christ says, "I chose you" and who does He choose? Those who want to do the will of God. When the son does the will of his father, the father will also do the will of the son. So does the Lord. In order for someone to be chosen by the Lord, he must be ready to do the will of God. When you raise and nurture a child, never say, "What will happen to it?"

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control (Galatians 5:22).

Keep this thought in your mind, do not think that the spiritual world is something separate from the physical one. Whatever happens in the spiritual world will manifest in the physical world. Until you change your life in the spiritual world, you will not change in the physical world. When you visit someone, do you go with your head or with your back first? You should go to the Lord with your head first too.

When we say that a person is good and someone is bad, we understand that the good man's fields and vineyards are tidy, while the bad man's ones are messy. So when someone says, "I have become bad," we understand that he has started to demolish. Christ says, "I have chosen you." (The example of the child who tore up the book that his father had bought.) We smart people, when we want to fix the world, we start ripping from the book of life until we tear it up. Christ says, "I have chosen you." A man said to himself that he had not corrected his life by being angry. I will tell you about the preparatory life. If you want to improve your life, you will first ask yourself whether Christ has chosen you?

When a young man chooses a maiden, what distinguishes her for him to choose her? He sends matchmakers and gives her a ring. If the maiden puts it on her index finger, she says, "Either you will command me, or I will command you." If she wears it on her middle finger, she says, "Either you judge me, or I will judge you." And if she wears it on the third finger, she says, "Either you will teach me, or I will teach you."

When Christ chooses someone, He will send him a ring. The first ring is hope. If you have hope in yourself, you will command. I would recommend putting it on the third finger. Watch this finger, on which your ring is placed, every day. Christ says, "That you should bear fruit." As we understand the teachings of Christ, life becomes real, i.e. there is a connection between your past and present life. All these sufferings have a profound meaning. Do you see the sculptor who wants to make a statue, how he strikes and cuts a stone, then cuts another one on the other side, until he makes it smooth; so does the Lord, when He wants to correct a person, He gives them suffering and then blesses them.

So, your present life is the result of your past life, and your current spiritual life will determine your future life. When a person is weaned from this and that, he dies. Eating is the most beautiful music. As you chew with your 32 teeth, you play the best aria. My wish is for you to accept this verse. It is not you who choose the Lord, but He chooses you.

Well, the girl, when she looks at the ring on her finger, it is not the ring that is important, but something great is hidden behind the ring. When we think like that, physical life becomes meaningful.

All these things in the world are exercises, they are necessary. Houses and hospitals are being built. Buildings for hospitals are made very sturdy, but for a healthy person you do not need very sturdy houses. We, modern people, want to arrange our lives in such a way that we do not have any suffering. And whoever understands suffering, will have great joy from it. Therefore, the teaching of Christ is a great science of life. Internal changes are a manifestation of the spiritual life. When the Lord gives you hardships, endure them with heroism, and then you will be given a blessing.

A person's hair turns grey not because of suffering, but out of fear. If you have asked your heavenly Father for something and He has not given it to you, I say that you have worked badly, because the Gospel says that when we work for God, whatever we ask for He will give it to us before we even ask. If you want to change your life, change your spiritual life first. In ancient times, people were burned for their faith in God. Which one is better - to die on the cross, surrounded by your friends, or to die in a pub with a cracked head? And if we want to die, let us die where we should. Where is it better to die? Should a mother die raising her children, or as a debauched woman in a desolate place?

"There is no Love like God's Love. Only God's Love is Love.” When someone tells me that he said these words and they were of no use, I conclude that he has not moved.

You take a pen, a hoe, etc. but you have not moved them. What benefits will you have? Thus in Christ's teaching you only have to move, work, not wait for someone else to work for you. So it is with the violin, the hands, the heart, the eye, the mind, and so on.

12 September 1920, 11 a.m.

Veliko Tarnovo

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/650/647

Превеждали: nikolaysan (Николай)